Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

I'm In Love With An Ogbanje - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With An Ogbanje (19833 Views)

Could This Beautiful Lady I Slept With Be An Ogbanje (witch) ? / A Guy Just Called Me An Ogbanje Cause I Refused To Have Se.x? / Between An Ogbanje & A Witch, Who Would You Choose As A Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Love With An Ogbanje by godana(f): 10:21pm On Jan 29, 2008
This ogbanje issue is a mystery on its own. there's this uncle of mine whose toes appeared to have funny fish like bite marks all around it which makes some of his toes appear shapeless.
My mum told me my uncle used to be an Ogbanje/abiku and his parents decided to throw his dead body in the river after they gave birth to him for the third time.

My mum said his mum gave birth to the same baby but with fresh wound and fish bite marks on his face and his toes almost completely eaten. And after then he stayed and they had kids later on.

The argument that ogbanje/abiku maybe Sickell cell is questionable because all ogbanje cases, are repetition of birth and the children always return int the same sex with the same features to the same parents, biologically we all know that children of the same parent may have a family resemblance but with different features.

we also hear of cases where this ogbanje kids attends meetings even while they are sleeping and some even tell their parents when they have chosen to die.

Lets not just agree that the presence of religion, prayer and people accepting the worship of the true and living God has over powered these evil stuffs, that's why we see very little cases these days.

Regardless of our modern belief that nothing like that exists. Maybe if we learn more about the journey of the African man we would find out so many mystery's that could send shivers down your feet.

I am presently reading a book by Mathew Ashimolowo titled:

WHAT IS WRONG ABOUT BEING BLACK. u can buy one at any bookstore near u.
Re: I'm In Love With An Ogbanje by Eclairs: 4:49am On Jan 30, 2008
@ Poster

I beg, talk betta thing. You'v decided not to leave her, then wht do u want us to do. Convert her spirit from Naira land.

Good luck men.
Re: I'm In Love With An Ogbanje by Eclairs: 4:51am On Jan 30, 2008
@ Poster

I beg, talk betta thing. You'v decided not to leave her, then wht do u want us to do. Convert her spirit from Naira land.

Good luck men.
Re: I'm In Love With An Ogbanje by theboy0808(m): 5:20am On Jan 30, 2008
¡sin comentarios!
Re: I'm In Love With An Ogbanje by joshjosh(m): 9:34am On Jan 30, 2008
i have tried my best to leave but i can't because i so much love her.[/

i can understand that my brother. leaving is not as easy as most people think but leaving you must because you have too much to loose. someone said it easier to catch up than clean up. cleaning up spiritual mess is not an easy job. dont fish in that pond.

i will counsell you to tell your mum and dad about this. contrary to what you may feel they wont kill you but think of the best way to sort you out.

good luck
Re: I'm In Love With An Ogbanje by uchetobi(f): 9:40am On Jan 30, 2008
pls take her to church for deliverance then marry her
Re: I'm In Love With An Ogbanje by jolomi3: 4:23pm On Jan 30, 2008
for this modern age, you still believe this ogbange tin;  abeg my guy, if you luv the babe, just go ahead with your relationship.
Re: I'm In Love With An Ogbanje by joshjosh(m): 6:00pm On Jan 30, 2008
oga jolomi why not swap places with him. it will be more benficial to you. i think you will enjoy it more than the young man
Re: I'm In Love With An Ogbanje by bawomol(m): 7:12pm On Jan 30, 2008
there are logical explanations to all these superstitious bull crap. her family may have a medical history with some illness
Re: I'm In Love With An Ogbanje by Pitokwe(m): 4:13pm On Jan 31, 2008
I dey fear oooooooooooooooooooooooo I KNOW GO COMMENT.for this kind case.becos i know know who be who undecided
Re: I'm In Love With An Ogbanje by chessguru(m): 3:52am On Sep 29, 2008
how romantic, lol
Re: I'm In Love With An Ogbanje by inbox(m): 8:22pm On Sep 29, 2008
Eclairs:

@ Poster

Re: I'm In Love With An Ogbanje by holyeye(m): 9:04pm On Sep 29, 2008
@ Poster,

Get initiated too. Bro na dem dey sweet pass. wink
Re: I'm In Love With An Ogbanje by pureminded: 6:52pm On Mar 26, 2009
holyeye:

@ Poster,

Get initiated too. Bro na dem dey sweet pass. wink
Gbam , u get am jare, the guy no sabbi say dem be the koko gan gan , them go positively help you with their spiritual power grin I just pray say she no help you upside down undecided
Re: I'm In Love With An Ogbanje by oluwafemi113(m): 9:48pm On Mar 26, 2009
I'm In Love With An Ogbanje
na whaooooooo
Re: I'm In Love With An Ogbanje by ijleke(f): 1:20pm On Mar 27, 2009
@ how did you knw she is an ogbanje, nawa o, well take her to ur pastor then,
Re: I'm In Love With An Ogbanje by 190: 4:29pm On Apr 08, 2010
poster

how far with ur ogbanje!
Re: I'm In Love With An Ogbanje by biggy87: 6:04pm On Apr 08, 2010
Bros carry on wit her, or u no get faith?
Re: I'm In Love With An Ogbanje by Nicepoker(m): 9:50am On Apr 10, 2011
give her all the love you got if you leave her that definately the end of your life
Re: I'm In Love With An Ogbanje by chukzgem: 4:55pm On Jul 04, 2012
Pls people, lets not continue in our ignorance. I have not found any truth in what u all said. Now let me give u a little insight of what this OGBANJE is. OGBANJE simply means the chosen ones. It was said in the bible that many will be called but few are chosen. They are the ones that are close to God, in other words they are God's sons and daughters. They have this kind of mystery which no one can explain, even the elderly men who go to the shrine of god's to inquire cant still get the correct information from satan as to who the OGBANJE'S are. Its only the almighty God who can explain to us the real meaning of these children wrongly called OGBANJE. Now these are the signs of a soo called ogbanje child - they never look for trouble, or abuse someone. They always do the right thing. If u look for their trouble, curse or fight them, or steal from them, God will avenge for them in a manner u will not understand. In our present world, people soo much like hidden revenge. They hardly tell lies, they r not into women, they always separate themselves from people(crowd i.e they r always lonely). God planted that heavenly seed in them and we all know that anything original will always have a fake one. Now, satan also planted his own seed in them. Its just like God and satan are dragging who owns them. They r also highly seductive just like the serpent which is a characteristic of the devil, eg The devil vs Eve in the book of Genesis.

While God gave them the highest form of power, satan in turn gave them his own power to destroy. That is the reason why these set of people can say something and it will happen immediately. They might not necessarily say it to your hearing, they can just think of it and it will happen immediately. Most of them find it very hard to get full repentance due to the hand of satan on them. But if they eventually get full repentance, they will be soo powerful as to heal the sick and raise the dead just by mere words and not long prayers like most pastors do. If u make them angry, that satanic(negative) power that satan gave them will avenge for them immediately. But if u do any good thing for them, the spirit of God in them will reward you that good deed.

In conclusion, lets not see them as outcasts just like some tribes do call them. If u see them, assume that you have seen God and make sure they get delivered from satanic(demonic) covenant,cos whether u believe it or not they have both the spirit of God and the demon in them that is making them to be wicked, stubborn, avengeful etc. These kind of human beings are rare to find but if u find one close to u, try and make them repent and be delivered from those evil spirits which the devil has planted in them so they can be of good use to u.

Secondly, they have great talents from God that no other form of human being has. They can do virtually anything. Things that are hard for ordinary men to do will be as easy as ABC for them. They have strong personal will to do anything and are self motivated. They catch things easily. They are among the best students in every class you find them. They are very very sensitive and always tend to be leaders wherever they are. They also like to dominate others and could be easily angered i.e they have hot temper. They find it difficult to forgive or forget things easily, both the good and bad ones. They are the most beautiful creatures on earth both their men and women. Just few of them have the trait of Sickle Cell Anaemia.
Re: I'm In Love With An Ogbanje by kansionwuekwe: 10:01pm On Jul 25, 2012
OGBANJE MOSTLY KNOWN AS REINCARNATION....WHEN SOMEONE DIES AND COMES BACK TO ALIVE....OGBANJES DONT LIVE PAST THE AGE OF 16......THEY DIE AT A VERY YOUNG AGE AND COME BACK TO ALIVE TO A DIFFERENT MOTHER........TO KNOW AN OGBANJE IS VERY SIMPLE......ASK THE IF THIER ONE THEY BEGIN TO GET ANGRY AND RESTLESS OR THEY TRY TO AVOID THE DISSCUSSION, ALSO SOME MAY HAVE MYSTERIOUS MARKS FROM BIRTH MOSTLY ON THE STOMACH REGION AND THE FACE.....THEY MAYBE BRILLIANT , SHARP MOUTHED, INSULTIVE AND HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF THINGHS WHICH EVEN YOU AS THIER PARENT IS NOT LIKELY TO KNOW............THEY ARE LIKELY TO TELL THIER PARENTS THAT THEY ARE OLDER THAN THEM......................OR IF A STRANGER SHOULD ASK THIER AGE THEY SOMETHING LIKE **BELIEVE IT OR NOT AM 198 YRS OLD**...............THEY USUALLY WIELD POWERS...........AND CAN FORETELL EVENTS (CLAIRVOYANCE) THEY CAN BE DELIVERED FROM THE ASSOCIATION BECAUSE BEING AN OGBANJE IS A SIGNED PACT WITH THE DEVIL GIVING HIM FULL CONTROL OF THE PERSON BODY, SPIRIT, AND SOUL.........HENCE WHEN THEY DIE THE DEVIL NOW IN CONTROL OF THIER SOULS AND SPIRITS SIMPLY PUTS THEM BACK IN SOME ELSES WOMB ............(DATZ ALL I CAN GATHER FOR NOW)

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With An Ogbanje by ayizz(m): 9:52am On Jul 26, 2012
Guy No. 1. u met her in d village....2. i heard she made a confession.
both of u na muu muu.... what do u understand by OGBANJE... when a child is in d village and he or she possesses one abnormal character,they term it "na OGBANJE"
u said we should help u get her out of there .
LIST OF WAT WE WOULD NEED
1. An AK47
2. A dynamite
3.Holy water
3. HOLY BIBLE
4. wooden stake
5. salt
6. silver bullets
Re: I'm In Love With An Ogbanje by Nobody: 1:06am On Jul 27, 2012
In igboland, if and when an ogbanje decides to stay, he/she would have to say where his/her stone is buried for it to be dug up.
Also when a previous child is marked before death, the mark stays evident when the child comes again.
Re: I'm In Love With An Ogbanje by dongabby1990(m): 5:56pm On Feb 28, 2016
repent all of you here if not you will perish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Many Women Have You Had Sex With? (guys Only) / I Fu,ck Dis Girl For My Church Toilet Today / O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.