Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,233 members, 7,846,097 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

A Guy Just Called Me An Ogbanje Cause I Refused To Have Se.x? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Guy Just Called Me An Ogbanje Cause I Refused To Have Se.x? (1415 Views)

VIDEO: Miyonse Of Big Brother Naija Have Se.x With His “boo”, Tboss / My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him / Could This Beautiful Lady I Slept With Be An Ogbanje (witch) ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Guy Just Called Me An Ogbanje Cause I Refused To Have Se.x? by mamagee3(f): 4:53am On Mar 07, 2016
Hi, a guy called me an Ogbanje because I refused to have se.x before marriage.

What's wrong with men these days? undecided
Re: A Guy Just Called Me An Ogbanje Cause I Refused To Have Se.x? by Nobody: 5:02am On Mar 07, 2016
mamagee3:

i intend to recommend psychiatric but they don't cure low self esteem

2 Likes

Re: A Guy Just Called Me An Ogbanje Cause I Refused To Have Se.x? by ayoolataiwo(m): 5:10am On Mar 07, 2016
Who's this guy...bf or wat,..pity d guy small....o le d'aje*olamide voice*
Re: A Guy Just Called Me An Ogbanje Cause I Refused To Have Se.x? by amebovillage(m): 5:36am On Mar 07, 2016
mamagee3:

LWKMD.....Konji na bastard
Re: A Guy Just Called Me An Ogbanje Cause I Refused To Have Se.x? by Nobody: 5:53am On Mar 07, 2016
Miss Keziah Omerora, please slow down on your free gift if you can, HIV is real.

#aside#I even wonder what they see in a bad of foo-foo like that, I'll mastvrbate instead.undecided
Re: A Guy Just Called Me An Ogbanje Cause I Refused To Have Se.x? by Pheals(f): 6:02am On Mar 07, 2016
This idiot again ! Jesus! Must u open thread

1 Like

Re: A Guy Just Called Me An Ogbanje Cause I Refused To Have Se.x? by cruzita(f): 6:21am On Mar 07, 2016
grin then call him an agamevu for trying to have sex
Re: A Guy Just Called Me An Ogbanje Cause I Refused To Have Se.x? by pussyeater(m): 6:28am On Mar 07, 2016
mamagee3:

Your mates are
Registered Nurses,
Nurse Practitioners,
Physician Assistants,
Pharmacists and so on...

You are here on Nairaland 24/7 fooling around with your destiny.

With the amount of time you spend on Nairaland, you can spend the same amount of time to get a degree and get your life on track!

A word is enough for the wise...

#okbye#

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy Just Called Me An Ogbanje Cause I Refused To Have Se.x? by missdebs(f): 7:01am On Mar 07, 2016
checks profile pic, hmmm
Re: A Guy Just Called Me An Ogbanje Cause I Refused To Have Se.x? by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 07, 2016
mamagee3:

What kind of men are you attracting? You are who you atttact. . .
Re: A Guy Just Called Me An Ogbanje Cause I Refused To Have Se.x? by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 07, 2016
U receive his money and goodies right? And u don born 2 children, wetin u come dey run for again. If to say u be virgin now, we for hear. U need to check whether d thing still tight o.

Besides with this ur load of b00bs, u'll always get sexual attraction everywhere..u're built for it whether u hate it or not.

BTW, how did you knw the meaning of ogbanje?
Re: A Guy Just Called Me An Ogbanje Cause I Refused To Have Se.x? by NemzySeries(m): 10:07am On Mar 07, 2016
u & d guy are both mamiwaters
Re: A Guy Just Called Me An Ogbanje Cause I Refused To Have Se.x? by mamagee3(f): 11:11pm On Mar 07, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
U receive his money and goodies right? And u don born 2 children, wetin u come dey run for again. If to say u be virgin now, we for hear. U need to check whether d thing still tight o.

Besides with this ur load of b00bs, u'll always get sexual attraction everywhere..u're built for it whether u hate it or not.

BTW, how did you knw the meaning of ogbanje?
I haven't received jack from him at all.

He hasn't spent nada on me at all.

So it's not like I am using him.
Re: A Guy Just Called Me An Ogbanje Cause I Refused To Have Se.x? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 07, 2016
mamagee3:

I haven't received jack from him at all.

He hasn't spent nada on me at all.

So it's not like I am using him.
Ok. It doesn't matter. U can start up since u like him. How old is he anyway? Perhaps it may lead to marriage. But it depends on his maturity.
Re: A Guy Just Called Me An Ogbanje Cause I Refused To Have Se.x? by flokii: 11:32pm On Mar 07, 2016
mamagee3:

Lol.. Worwor girl how ur life?

You still never repent..

BTW why didn't you spread d kitty for him to take a dive?... SHY?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Kanye West Kissing Himself Goes Viral / Let's Have Fun / Why Most Men Cheat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.