Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,746 members, 7,813,449 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Advice Needed! Male 32. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed! Male 32. (854 Views)

With 600k, Should He Settle Down For Marriage At The Age Of 32? / 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ / 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed! Male 32. by Mightyify(m): 8:54am On Oct 04, 2012
My girlfriend invited me to an
unscheduled meeting with a strange
man whom she introduced as her
fiancee. From the look of things, I
believed she has even taken the rich
man to her parents who certifies him andthey have
given their blessings to them. The rich man offer to pay me the sum of
N1,000,000 to stay clear of his ''wife''
as a contribution to all
the assistance I have given her. It was
due to my Assistance that she is a
graduate. My girlfriend adviced me to accept the money offered me by her
NEW man saying she had kept the affair
secret from me because she never wish
to hurt me as I am a good man. Oh! What do I do?
Re: Advice Needed! Male 32. by mashnino(m): 9:01am On Oct 04, 2012
Mightyify: My girlfriend invited me to an
unscheduled meeting with a strange
man whom she introduced as her
fiancee. From the look of things, I
believed she has even taken the rich
man to her parents who certifies him andthey have
given their blessings to them. The rich man offer to pay me the sum of
N1,000,000 to stay clear of his ''wife''
as a contribution to all
the assistance I have given her. It was
due to my Assistance that she is a
graduate. My girlfriend adviced me to accept the money offered me by her
NEW man saying she had kept the affair
secret from me because she never wish
to hurt me as I am a good man. Oh! What do I do?

collect and leave..

in this part of the world, the man fit close your chapter in a blink of an eye..

so just leave hin wife...

take heart.. no vex you here..
Re: Advice Needed! Male 32. by ebila(m): 9:40am On Oct 04, 2012
Don't collect the money,just leave and let her conscience deal with her.I was in a similar situation and i didn't even think twice before rejecting the offer.Till today,my ex is living in regret.But if the man is willing to step it up to like 20 or 50 million,then it's a good deal. grin grin grin
Re: Advice Needed! Male 32. by ashdre: 9:46am On Oct 04, 2012
As for me I wud take d offer oooo.Bullshit.
Re: Advice Needed! Male 32. by Sijo01(f): 9:49am On Oct 04, 2012
Op, acknowledge your source!
Re: Advice Needed! Male 32. by ITbomb(m): 10:34am On Oct 04, 2012
ebila: Don't collect the money,just leave and let her conscience deal with her.I was in a similar situation and i didn't even think twice before rejecting the offer.Till today,my ex is living in regret.But if the man is willing to step it up to like 20 or 50 million,then it's a good deal. grin grin grin
I wouldn't for any reason like to see my ex living a marriage in regret.
Her happiness is paramount and if she thinks she would find this happiness with another person , then I free her joor trusting God for my own happiness and if a due compensation is offered . I would take it and move on , come on , what do u gain holding grudge. Free her and free yourself
#GETTHEFUCKINGMONEYANDGETOUTTAHERE
Re: Advice Needed! Male 32. by Riskyman(m): 10:49am On Oct 04, 2012
@OP, if you can,, i will say you should leave the girl, d money and man.. Just walk, take it as one of those things.
Re: Advice Needed! Male 32. by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 04, 2012
this is not a movie guys, he should take the money and move on. leaving the money there means you're human and shows you're weak and have emotions, what you should do is the opposite, be emotionless, inhumane cos no matter what you ain't getting her back. it's a 50-50 thing you lose the girl, get back your investment plus profitgrin or be strong hearted, and lose 100%. swallow your pride cos nobody likes that kind of guy. I don talk my own
Re: Advice Needed! Male 32. by CrazyMan(m): 12:00pm On Oct 04, 2012
What's with all this N1m offering? undecided

I remember us treating a similar subject not too long ago... undecided

I think its high time I start looking forward to my own share of this N1m offering. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Advice Needed! Male 32. by ITbomb(m): 12:05pm On Oct 04, 2012
^^^^I go ask my girl say ' babe how far , u get anybody wey fit come marry u and pay me 1mil '
#WHATDAFUCK

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed! Male 32. by Sijo01(f): 12:08pm On Oct 04, 2012
CrazyMan: What's with all this N1m offering? undecided

I remember us treating a similar subject not too long ago... undecided

I think its high time I start looking forward to my own share of this N1m offering. undecided

am glad somebody still rememberd!...... Its obvious both 'ops' are fake because the story lines are the same.

(1) (Reply)

Love Song Wahala !!! Pls Advise. / Will You Allow Your Wife To Support Her Ex Financially / Who Are U Missing Right Now? Be Sincere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.