Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,368 members, 7,864,700 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:06 AM

Twitter Ruined My Marriage - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twitter Ruined My Marriage (21081 Views)

How A Sanitary Pad Ruined My Life / *606# Ruined My Relationship / Facebook Has Ruined My Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Ruined My Marriage by Nobody: 2:15am On Oct 05, 2012
The tone of the write-up shows it's a scripted "story that touches the heart" --TALE.

Interesting read nonetheless.
Re: Twitter Ruined My Marriage by Lexusgs430: 4:11am On Oct 05, 2012
Two big holes in this flawed tale -:
1) if you claim to have entered a password 9 times, on rebooting the phone, the phone would only have one attempt trial left on a blackberry phone, and he will know you have got your dirty fingers on his berry
2) BlackBerry phones take what seems forever to elapse booting sequence, and if he is obsessed with his blackberry as you claim, your cover would have been blown

Another attempt by you to fault social networking sites, moreover nobody was forced to register!!!
Re: Twitter Ruined My Marriage by onatisi(m): 4:32am On Oct 05, 2012
moonraker: Sorry whats the summary of this article??
the title of this story should be "why my husband sleeps on the couch"
Re: Twitter Ruined My Marriage by shilling(f): 6:24am On Oct 05, 2012
It's probably fiction but it could definitely happen in real life.
Re: Twitter Ruined My Marriage by fitnesslover1(m): 8:02am On Oct 05, 2012
twitter didn't fail your marriage... an unhealthy relationship killed your marriage
Re: Twitter Ruined My Marriage by bisikeys: 8:55am On Oct 05, 2012
Is it a crime to hookup with someone? Did u catch your husband wit another woman? Why all the noise....... I must say you are so untrusting. How do u know she was not the one flirting with ur husband?
Re: Twitter Ruined My Marriage by swaggerkid(m): 9:36am On Oct 05, 2012
Lazy Dudes dat cnt read lng txt
Re: Twitter Ruined My Marriage by sugar001(f): 1:10pm On Oct 05, 2012
Men are dogs sha.
Re: Twitter Ruined My Marriage by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 05, 2012
sugar 001: Men are dogs sha.
ooooooo, bebe, if I were you I wouldnt say that....you just cursed the guys in your family.... I hope you realised that?
Re: Twitter Ruined My Marriage by jamesbondchick: 1:25pm On Oct 05, 2012
Wow! The lady did exactly what I did to my ex but mine was on facebook. Caught the lying cheating bastard point on! angry
Re: Twitter Ruined My Marriage by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 05, 2012
Hmm...bebes aint smilling o...lol
Re: Twitter Ruined My Marriage by hardbody: 5:10pm On Oct 05, 2012
sugar 001: Men are dogs sha.

Sure. And all DAWGS need bit.ches and them bit.ches love them dogs. So it is a merry-go-round
Re: Twitter Ruined My Marriage by agohavivi(f): 5:40pm On Oct 05, 2012
Two wrongs don't make a right. Forgive your spouse wholly and make the best you can of your marriage. Don't opt out of your marriage rather stay put and try to make it work.
Re: Twitter Ruined My Marriage by yewaman: 5:42pm On Oct 05, 2012
Twitter has nt ruined your marriage, Its what you do with the information you have now will determine that, forgive and forget and ask for healing. MOVE ON with your life.
Re: Twitter Ruined My Marriage by onatisi(m): 8:00pm On Oct 05, 2012
infact that man is dumb , if i was that man i would have given the op the dirtiest and most resounding slap she has ever got , when she walked into the bar?she is as guilty as the man , i guess the man is pastor .
Re: Twitter Ruined My Marriage by EmmyDe25(m): 8:02pm On Oct 05, 2012
Maria-G:
Well, I enjoyed the story.....

Ds wud make a gud script nd wl obviously be a blockbuster if written as a buk.
Re: Twitter Ruined My Marriage by EmmyDe25(m): 8:06pm On Oct 05, 2012
Adanyebe: who tell her to open twitter account grin MTcheewwww! tongue
Ur notin buh a world reknwn fool.
Re: Twitter Ruined My Marriage by oladepo1: 12:33am On Oct 06, 2012
It's really sad how these social media has wrecked so many homes.A lot of married men and women want to catch sexual fun at every slight opening.Most of them want to taste another variety.They have forgotten their marital vows so quickly.it is time we start educating singles and married on sexual issues.They should try and get this new book titled:Life is more than sex.If interested email: bosungold1@gmail.com

Re: Twitter Ruined My Marriage by Nobody: 3:05am On Oct 06, 2012
^^bad market...lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady On Facebook Exposes UNIPORT Lesbian Sending Her Nudes (Photos) / My Experience Today While Trying To Bleep An Aro Cultist Babe / My Girlfriend Wants To Keep Her Virginity Till We Are Married: I'm A Guy, What Do U Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.