Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Facebook Has Ruined My Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Facebook Has Ruined My Relationship (7297 Views)

My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please / Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble / Twitter Ruined My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Has Ruined My Relationship by amosexy: 8:23pm On Jul 22, 2009
In a relationship with a guy for almost 6 years and on facebook his status read SINGLE, while mine reads Engaged.Whenever I opened his page,all I see is pictures of different beautiful ladies,could it be that they are just friends or he's dating them ? I've told him to change his status but he wont .

How will you feel n What will you do if you were to be in my shoes?
Re: Facebook Has Ruined My Relationship by Godmother(f): 8:34pm On Jul 22, 2009
You been in a relationship for what number of years shocked shocked shocked
Girl common, that's enough time for one to loose interest in you.
Anyway, if you've talked to him and he still refused to change his profile then something could be fishy.
Re: Facebook Has Ruined My Relationship by justwise(m): 8:43pm On Jul 22, 2009
amosexy:

In a relationship with a guy for almost 6 years and on facebook his status read SINGLE, while mine reads Engaged.Whenever I opened his page,all I see is pictures of different beautiful ladies,could it be that they are just friends or he's dating them ? I've told him to change his status but he wont .

How will you feel n What will you do if you were to be in my shoes?

Don't blame facebook, he is to be blamed, 6yrs and he is still putting up single?
He need to make up his mind
Re: Facebook Has Ruined My Relationship by rooney86(m): 8:52pm On Jul 22, 2009
well, your guy might just want to be discreet. i personally dont like revealing too much info about myself on facebook.
There are other ways to know if he's committed to you rather than bother over his relationship status on facebook.
Re: Facebook Has Ruined My Relationship by nairaner(m): 8:54pm On Jul 22, 2009
Its very simple. Six years on and he is definitely not sure about you. He just cant afford to scare away a potential wifey who may be on his facebook by changing his status on his profile.
Re: Facebook Has Ruined My Relationship by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 22, 2009
naira-ner:

Its very simple. Six years on and he is definitely not sure about you. He just cant afford to scare away a potential wifey who may be on his facebook by changing his status on his profile.

this post here says it all. Move on.
Re: Facebook Has Ruined My Relationship by justkunmi(m): 9:25pm On Jul 22, 2009
U.want.to.end.a.6.year.relationship.cos.of.your.guy's.facebook.status
Pls.girl. . Look.for.something.concrete.

A.million.and.one.people.change.relationship.status.everyday. Its.jus.for.fun.
Find.outt.if.he's.still.interested.in.you.in.some.other.way.
Pls.dont.base.it.on.Facebook. Plssss,
Re: Facebook Has Ruined My Relationship by amosexy: 9:28pm On Jul 22, 2009
naira-ner:

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry  so all I've done emotionally,sexually,physically and financially for close to six years does not make me a potential wify ?  OKUNRINNNNNNNNN !!!
Re: Facebook Has Ruined My Relationship by nairaner(m): 9:30pm On Jul 22, 2009

What i suggest you do is to be honest with yourself. You must have observed a number of signs from him probably enough to help you come to a solid conclusion on the true situation of things.

Act now!!!
Re: Facebook Has Ruined My Relationship by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 22, 2009
Six years with a guy and you ain't married yet?
Oku ise o. In un okurun e lu wa, ogbologbo ni an
Re: Facebook Has Ruined My Relationship by amosexy: 9:43pm On Jul 22, 2009
Gator

you know how it is nao, we went to school together and up till the time we were serving,he wasnt like that, he was a loving and caring guy.I guess his problem is that I might be seeing someone abroad and I told him I wasnt even though I am. Why cant he just change that status ,that is the only problem I av with him. My status was on single but he was the one day suggested i changed it and I did.
Re: Facebook Has Ruined My Relationship by justwise(m): 9:46pm On Jul 22, 2009
amosexy:

Gator

you know how it is nao, we went to school together and up till the time we were serving,he wasnt like that, he was a loving and caring guy.I guess his problem is that I might be seeing someone abroad and I told him I wasnt even though I am. Why cant he just change that status ,that is the only problem I av with him. My status was on single but he was the one day suggested i changed it and I did.

u can't eat ur cake and have it, u got no case, u are even worst than him
Re: Facebook Has Ruined My Relationship by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 22, 2009
amosexy:

Gator

You're abroad and he's in Nigeria?

Leave him.
Re: Facebook Has Ruined My Relationship by Dammyray(m): 9:51pm On Jul 22, 2009
Since you said you told him and he refuse , i fink somfin is wrong
Re: Facebook Has Ruined My Relationship by gloriuss(f): 9:51pm On Jul 22, 2009
justwise:

u took the words right out of my mouth!!!!

amosexy:

Gator

ur the kind of person that makes good, affectionate and loving guys go sour and rotten!
Re: Facebook Has Ruined My Relationship by fs(f): 9:52pm On Jul 22, 2009
You people are funny, so because they've been together for 6 yrs and they are not married, it's not a real relationship?

Anyhoo, it has nothing to do with facebook and his status on it. What are the pictures you mentioned? Just regular pictures? There's more to the story. Either way, you should know if you're in a real relationship or not. READ the signs!!! They are usually clear.
Re: Facebook Has Ruined My Relationship by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 22, 2009
justwise:

i didnt even see that part. i wonder why she's crying.

FL Gators:

You're abroad and he's in Nigeria?

Leave him.

what has that got to do with anything? undecided All these folks that mistakenly find themselves outside the shores of nigeria and suddenly think they are now above everyone else. What if it had been the other way round?
Re: Facebook Has Ruined My Relationship by amosexy: 9:56pm On Jul 22, 2009
justwise:

Oh I gat no case now becos I'm lady or What? I'm seeing A guy doesnt mean I'm strewing him  and I didnt even start untill I discovered he was misbehaving.

Should I just fold my arms till I'm 40 and keep praying that he stops misbehaving ? Cos i dont know what u mean by I'm even worst ooo. If i'm your younger sister and for the past 7 months my BF has bin acting funny,What will u adivce i do?
Re: Facebook Has Ruined My Relationship by gloriuss(f): 9:56pm On Jul 22, 2009
had to change my post as i read urs, if he's misbehaving then dump him, if he doesnt want to be with u any longer dont allow him to waste ur time jor!
Re: Facebook Has Ruined My Relationship by MissyB1(m): 9:57pm On Jul 22, 2009
amosexy:

Gator

Both of You have issues. undecided
Your status once read single and You're cheating . . . . .
His reads single and he could be cheating four times more than You are.
Why complain when You're both the same? You both should berra go your frigging separate ways or continue misleading Yourselves.
Re: Facebook Has Ruined My Relationship by justwise(m): 9:58pm On Jul 22, 2009
gloriuss:

@poster, but seriously how can one do something, but not want that same thing to be done to them?! shocked
Not only does it defy the law of KHARMA, whatever you sow, you shall reap! So as ur doing ur own, dont complain coz he is doing his!

please say that again and again, she must be having a bad dream
Re: Facebook Has Ruined My Relationship by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 22, 2009
Mr. Man, you need to slow your role and stop thinking too much to my post.

Above who?

She said he's in Nigeria and she said she's cheating. He won't change his status, even when she insisted. They're both tired of the relationship.
Only thing to do is move on
Re: Facebook Has Ruined My Relationship by amosexy: 10:01pm On Jul 22, 2009
gloriuss:

@poster, but seriously how can one do something, but not want that same thing to be done to them?! shocked
Not only does it defy the law of KHARMA, whatever you sow, you shall reap! So as ur doing ur own, dont complain coz he is doing his!

I said i didnt start seeing any guy untill after 7 months of waiting on him !!! Do u want me to come here i play innocent dat i wasnt seeing any guy even wen I noticed he's changed? I'm nt holy like u my sister pardon me.
Re: Facebook Has Ruined My Relationship by gloriuss(f): 10:01pm On Jul 22, 2009
justwise:

please say that again and again, she must be having a bad dream

aw man! and i changed the post aswell. . . . i felt i was being too harsh!
Re: Facebook Has Ruined My Relationship by justwise(m): 10:02pm On Jul 22, 2009
amosexy:

Oh I gat no case now becos I'm lady or What? I'm seeing A guy doesnt mean I'm strewing him  and I didnt even start untill I discovered he was misbehaving.

Should I just fold my arms till I'm 40 and keep praying that he stops misbehaving ? Cos i dont know what u mean by I'm even worst ooo. If i'm your younger sister and for the past 7 months my BF has bin acting funny,What will u adivce i do?

Two wrongs doesn't make a right, so stop complaining,
Re: Facebook Has Ruined My Relationship by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 22, 2009
FL Gators:

Mr. Man, you need to slow your role and stop thinking too much to my post.

Above who?

She said he's in Nigeria and she said she's cheating. He won't change his status, even when she insisted. They're both tired of the relationship.
Only thing to do is move on

i repeat what has that to do with anything? Do some thinking before posting . . . people living next door to each other still cheat so what?
Sorry . . . not reading too much to your post, it just baffles me to read such immature thinking.
Re: Facebook Has Ruined My Relationship by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 22, 2009
amosexy:

I said i didnt start seeing any guy untill after 7 months of waiting on him !!! Do u want me to come here i play innocent dat i wasnt seeing any guy even wen I noticed he's changed? I'm nt holy like u my sister pardon me.

You both are not serious. End of story.
Re: Facebook Has Ruined My Relationship by mandiiee(f): 10:05pm On Jul 22, 2009
wow !! 6 yrs c'mon gurl!!  just pick up urself and move on! Time 'll heal,
Re: Facebook Has Ruined My Relationship by gloriuss(f): 10:06pm On Jul 22, 2009
davidylan:

You both are not serious. End of story.

hmmm, i actually agree. Its not easy to move on but I think at this point in time, its sooo necessary!
Re: Facebook Has Ruined My Relationship by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 22, 2009
davidylan:

i repeat what has that to do with anything? Do some thinking before posting . . . people living next door to each other still cheat so what?
Sorry . . . not reading too much to your post, it just baffles me to read such immature thinking.
What da hell is wrong with you, David?
If you feel the inch to insult, find someone else to exchange your 2cents with. As mature as your post is sounding, it's not tempting enough for me to entertain.
Re: Facebook Has Ruined My Relationship by justwise(m): 10:07pm On Jul 22, 2009
gloriuss:

aw man! and i changed the post aswell. . . . i felt i was being too harsh!

U are not being harsh gloriuss, she should wake up and smell the coffe, there is no evidence that her man is cheating BUT she is, its just status thing, yes his character changed,that doesn't mean he is cheating,

Why is she crying blood here?
Re: Facebook Has Ruined My Relationship by mandiiee(f): 10:07pm On Jul 22, 2009
amosexy:

hahA i didnt even see this, it shouldnt be that hard to move on nw,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help ! My Wife Continuously Refuses To Have Sex With Me / Why Women Can't Resist Bad Boys / 17 Things No Man Can Resist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.