Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,228 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Pics Of A Baby Dump In A Drainage this Morning - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pics Of A Baby Dump In A Drainage this Morning (3370 Views)

Pics Of A Dead Child Dumped In Refuse Dump In My Place Of Work / Man Buries His One-Day-Old Baby, Shares Pics Of Her Burial On Facebook / I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics Of A Baby Dump In A Drainage this Morning by dloy(m): 1:56pm On Oct 04, 2012
Abi,which kind life be this self?...Na by force dem they born pinkin?
Hmm, this baby was found this morning at Agege road side…..**I’m Shivering**…The incident was reported to have generated a lot of on lookers and sympathizers.
But why would a mother ever think of dumping her baby she laboured to give birth to in a drainage?. The true owner of the baby is yet to be identified as at the time of filing this report. It is also believed that the case must have been reported to the nearest divisional police office.
What a world!

More story from Source:http://www.lanreclassic.com/2012/10/wait-minutewhy-would-mother-ever-thing.html#more

Re: Pics Of A Baby Dump In A Drainage this Morning by steaze11: 1:58pm On Oct 04, 2012
shocked Moses
Re: Pics Of A Baby Dump In A Drainage this Morning by safeact(m): 2:03pm On Oct 04, 2012
When odas are praying Ãήϑ looking for babies, d others are busy dumping theirs @ drainages!one man's food is another man's poison. God help us.
Re: Pics Of A Baby Dump In A Drainage this Morning by soapdish(f): 3:18pm On Oct 04, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]hope the baby is alive.
Re: Pics Of A Baby Dump In A Drainage this Morning by victorian(f): 9:52pm On Oct 04, 2012
d parents wont go unpunished. angry

2 Likes

Re: Pics Of A Baby Dump In A Drainage this Morning by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 05, 2012
Then some deluded people will say that abortion is wrong, when some expecting mothers are clearly not emotionally ready to have a kid (like the mother of this poor baby)........ Hopefully, if this story is genuine, then the baby will still be alive.
Re: Pics Of A Baby Dump In A Drainage this Morning by victorian(f): 7:17pm On Oct 05, 2012
angry angry angry ...not again?
Re: Pics Of A Baby Dump In A Drainage this Morning by slimchi2k2(m): 9:47pm On Oct 05, 2012
i try to hold myself,
Re: Pics Of A Baby Dump In A Drainage this Morning by taryour(f): 11:01pm On Oct 05, 2012
I realy hope someone out of thoes staring at the baby would be kind enough carries him or her before the baby drowns.
Re: Pics Of A Baby Dump In A Drainage this Morning by Kajiang02(m): 6:03am On Oct 06, 2012
Na wa ooooo. what a life
Re: Pics Of A Baby Dump In A Drainage this Morning by CrazyMan(m): 5:07pm On Oct 06, 2012
Some humans are worse than monsters...how on earth would someone abandon a human being in a drainage?

That girl should be arrested and sent to remand home.

Let's just hope and pray that the poor child lives.
Re: Pics Of A Baby Dump In A Drainage this Morning by Akinagirl(f): 5:20pm On Oct 06, 2012
all I care about is the status of the child. is he or she alive? poor baby. I'm so tired of heartless people.
Re: Pics Of A Baby Dump In A Drainage this Morning by Johndoe100(m): 10:57pm On Oct 06, 2012
The world is a hard place. Babies get dumped when they are not wanted and the mother / parents can think of no other way out. Abortion should be legal and freely available.
Re: Pics Of A Baby Dump In A Drainage this Morning by disturbedman: 4:52pm On Oct 08, 2012
Johndoe100: The world is a hard place. Babies get dumped when they are not wanted and the mother / parents can think of no other way out. Abortion should be legal and freely available.
I beg to disagree with you. Though it is inhuman to dump unwanted babies like this but it's better than abortion by far in my opinion. At least this baby has a chance of living and becoming something in life. The chance of living with abortion is zero. Plus abortion is a major sin in the sight of God, this is a smaller sin in my opinion.
But this life na wa self o!
Re: Pics Of A Baby Dump In A Drainage this Morning by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 08, 2012
when a crime like this happens, some people insult the lady. simply, what happened was that the man left her and she dumped the child
Re: Pics Of A Baby Dump In A Drainage this Morning by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 09, 2012
disturbedman:
I beg to disagree with you. Though it is inhuman to dump unwanted babies like this but it's better than abortion by far in my opinion. At least this baby has a chance of living and becoming something in life. The chance of living with abortion is zero. Plus abortion is a major sin in the sight of God, this is a smaller sin in my opinion.
But this life na wa self o!

Clueless people like the above poster who thinks there are "smaller" sins and "bigger sins" is the reason why some deluded people have the audacity to go through with pregnancies and throw their babies in the dustbin/gutter. That child should have never been born if the mother fully well knew that this was her baby's fate. Murder is a smaller sin indeed, what a bunch of hypocrites!
Re: Pics Of A Baby Dump In A Drainage this Morning by queensmith: 8:59am On Oct 10, 2012
is this nigeria? the baby looks Caucasian. that aside- I just learnt that in Germany they have special warm 'boxes'that you can place your baby in anonymously. Now that is bloody fantastic if I may say so myself. Maybe they need to start coming up with those in Nigeria.

http://www.economist.com/node/21549984
Re: Pics Of A Baby Dump In A Drainage this Morning by adaxxy: 9:04pm On Nov 23, 2014
Look at the little pretty angel ,I hope he or she is still alive.
Re: Pics Of A Baby Dump In A Drainage this Morning by SAMBARRY: 9:10pm On Nov 23, 2014
CrazyMan:
Some humans are worse than monsters...how on earth would someone abandon a human being in a drainage?

That girl should be arrested and sent to remand home.

Let's just hope and pray that the poor child lives.
both the father and mother will be DULY REWARDED.it takes 2people to have that child . she didn't impregnate herself

(1) (Reply)

My Cousin Sister / Succubus ..incubus / How Can Someone Living Abroad Have A Good Traditional Wedding Without Going Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.