Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

World Teachers' Day: Share Your Experiences About Your Teachers - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / World Teachers' Day: Share Your Experiences About Your Teachers (10289 Views)

If These Were Your Teachers, What Class Would You Never Miss? / Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... / Nicknames Your Teachers Were Given In School And How They Earned It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Teachers' Day: Share Your Experiences About Your Teachers by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 05, 2012
Bertbert: My Thanks and appreciation goes to my MUM the best teacher in the whole world,you taught me and made me understand that life is not a bed of roses,without you i wonder what this life would have turned out to be for me.I also thank my Sister who discovered my talent in those early years as a kid when i used to designed and built toys using available local materials and also repaired faulty appliances at home and even for our neighbors,you encouraged me to make sure i pass very well in physics,chemistry and mathematics so I can become an Engineer which I am today(may God bless you).Also to all my teachers who taught me from nursery school to University level may God bless you all.
To the HOLY SPIRIT the greatest teacher who taught me inside and gives me directives at all times even now that am getting old you still whisper to me with your sweet low voice in every situation telling me what to do thereby making me courageous and wise....Thanks very much.
HAPPY TEACHERS DAY TO ALL THE GOOD TEACHERS.
Re: World Teachers' Day: Share Your Experiences About Your Teachers by fellory: 4:28pm On Oct 05, 2012
Ninilowo: Mr Folorunsho Ojelade is my teacher. He taught me in Primaries 5 and 6. he laid me a very solid foundation which is still useful for me till tomorrow.I cant just forget my parents and elder brothers too. they are great teachers. My the Almighty God be with you all In Jesus Name

He was also my lesson teacher.he had tribal marks right.ThankGod for him
Re: World Teachers' Day: Share Your Experiences About Your Teachers by chii8(f): 4:43pm On Oct 05, 2012
pheesayor: Thank you Mukina2, I'm a teacher and would want to meet other teachers on this forum, especially Computer/ICT.

Happy Teacher's Day to my fellow teachers across the globe
am a teacher too,though i teach English n Lit,but am still in profession cos my students nt cos of the meagre pay
Re: World Teachers' Day: Share Your Experiences About Your Teachers by newacca: 4:45pm On Oct 05, 2012
God Bless my parents for giving me the first lessons of life.
God Bless. Mrs. Victoria Olubunmi Rotimi,The founder of Ogun International Montesorri Nursery&Primary School Abeokuta.
God Bless The Ghanian teacher,Unle Joe that taught my in Primary 4blue.
God bless Mrs. Victoria that taught me in Primary 5red.
God bless Alh. G.O Aroyewun, Former Principal of the glorious BAPTIST BOYS' HIGH SCHOOL ABEOKUTA.
God bless My Ustaz,Khalifah Hammad Akole.
God bless all our teachers,they are Heros and Heroines.

May God bless them all!
Re: World Teachers' Day: Share Your Experiences About Your Teachers by jesse8048(m): 5:23pm On Oct 05, 2012
Thanks to my business studies teacher aka wire woman at rich model oyigbo for flogging me wit wire and making me hate business studies and account and commerce til date. Tanx to my maths teacher mr chima at all saints sec sch. Luv u all
Re: World Teachers' Day: Share Your Experiences About Your Teachers by idy4eva: 6:00pm On Oct 05, 2012
To my father, the BEST teacher in the world! I may not tell u how much u R worth, bt u R PRICELESS. Am proud of u. Mumsy, u try o, bt u bn too flog me, stl, i love u. Mama Deborah! U were the unofficial enforcer of discipline in my elementary sch... U were GREAT. Mr Akani, I wish 2 meet u again in life... God bless u 4eva. Mrs Iso... U were gr8. My Principal Mr Bocco, Sir! U were an inspiration. U saw what was in me. Ms Chinyere, u flogged me every wednesday morning 4 not sweeping the class. U made me skip maths class. Dr. Umoh...u were exceptional..u taught me Comms principles in my Yr 4 and gave me a pix of what a lecturer shd be. Mrs Joseph... God bless u. U made me a STAN/JETS scholar and Maths olympian. To ALL my teachers...the good, the bad, the ugly....it's the mix that makes life worthy, am grateful and I appreciate u ALL. Thx. To all other techer... God bless u. I hope 2 be one, after i don hammer!
Re: World Teachers' Day: Share Your Experiences About Your Teachers by flow1759: 6:28pm On Oct 05, 2012
Well i attended military sch (pri & sec), i attended command day Ojo & i can't forget sergeant AKAK wey tear my head wit flogging just because on my first day in jss1 one my name was on d list of noise makers. And i beged d class captain telling him dat i wasn't talking dat dat was how my mouth was shaped (it looks like i was talking wen i am quite), i will not 4get Miss jenifer Odu d beautiful biology teacher dat made guys always attend biology class because we tot she will b teaching reproduction everyday
Re: World Teachers' Day: Share Your Experiences About Your Teachers by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 05, 2012
dabrake: to my (further)mathematics 'titia' who would solve a question, clean the board six times in continuation only to arrive at the original question again, hence, forcing us to cancel 14 pages of our notes, . . .

grin grin grin

This is crazily funny cheesy
Re: World Teachers' Day: Share Your Experiences About Your Teachers by Nkonadi(m): 7:42pm On Oct 05, 2012
My Maths Teacher... I cant Forget abt Him.. He is the Best... The Youngest Mathematician in The Rivers State Chapter Of Mathematicians... Mr. Chinedu Onwume AKA Mr. Powerful....

My 1st English Teacher In SS class... Mr. Frank Ajitoni... He is the Most Strict Human Being i av ever Seen in this Planet... He has One Eye bt He sees Even what Ppl wit 2 eyes Cant See... My 2nd English Teacher Is Just A Braggart who Uses Igbo Language to Teach English... He once told me that Mans is A Correct Word instead Of Men...

My Economics Teacher... The Only Man That Studied Economics But He is not Economic... He Is Not As Stingy As Most Ppl dat Studied Economics... Actually, I Dnt Knw His Name bt We Call Him Paparazzy...

And Many Other Teacherz...
Re: World Teachers' Day: Share Your Experiences About Your Teachers by Yinkay: 8:30pm On Oct 05, 2012
Yeah, this is dedicated to all the teachers that told me
I'd never amount to nothin'
and all the niggaz in the struggle, you know what I'm sayin'?
Re: World Teachers' Day: Share Your Experiences About Your Teachers by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 05, 2012
I will forever be grateful to my Secondary school Teacher Who taught me Biology and Physics, he is the one who really give me the hope that i can still make it. He is Mr. Wale , Lagos. So also my Primary School Teacher Uncle John and Uncle Kingsley, i will always be Grateful.
Re: World Teachers' Day: Share Your Experiences About Your Teachers by ohisola(f): 9:52pm On Oct 05, 2012
category: To both of my parents who were teachers by profession/vocation,
i'll remain ever greatful.
To Mr Akhere (Usogun Pri. Sch. Auchi)my first primary school teacher. May ur children be greater than u.
To Mr. Idodo, my first H.M, may ur children never suffer the pains u suffered.
To Mr Ilukhor, Mrs Yunusa, greater shall be ur offsprings.
To Mr. Akhor, Mr. Igbodegie, Mr Agbada, Mr. Isege, Mrs Hassan and my principal Mr Isunoya, may u all reap the fruit of ur labour for moulding
me to become what i am today.
Mr. Mustafa, Mr Imhoitsike and principals Iraoya, greater shall be ur children.
I love u all.
u went 2 Auchi college?
Where я̲̣̥ u nw? Still @ Auchi? I finished fr All saints pry sch n ♍γ̲̣̣̥ teachers were wonderful. To ♍γ̲̣̣̥ mum a wonderful n gr8 teacher May God increase u. I love u. To Uncle Lucky fr Evangel(ABC) second sch, who named his child after me, may God continue 2 enlarge n increase u. Love all ♍γ̲̣̣̥ teachers cos dey made me who I am 2day
Re: World Teachers' Day: Share Your Experiences About Your Teachers by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 05, 2012
fellory:

He was also my lesson teacher.he had tribal marks right.ThankGod for him
Na tribal mark you dey watch for class?
Re: World Teachers' Day: Share Your Experiences About Your Teachers by jonath0012(m): 10:50pm On Oct 05, 2012
My tribute to the late Mr OBADIMU of Lagos Baptist secoondary school, my Physics teacher. I'd neva been able to meet a teacher as dedicated and discipline as u.
Re: World Teachers' Day: Share Your Experiences About Your Teachers by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 05, 2012
Nkonadi: My 2nd English Teacher Is Just A Braggart who Uses Igbo Language to Teach English... He once told me that Mans is A Correct Word instead Of Men...

Hope u don purge your head of the virus? grin
Re: World Teachers' Day: Share Your Experiences About Your Teachers by Seggii: 11:05pm On Oct 05, 2012
Happy Teachers'day to all my teachers @ IHS. You believed in me and made me whatever I'm today. 20yrs ago you helped me with some money to retake my WAEC. Mr. Fidimaye, Mr.Adepoju, Mr. OgunWole, Mr. Daisi Awe and others that I can't remember. Also, my principal Mrs. C.B. Adedeji. God bless you, Love you all.
Re: World Teachers' Day: Share Your Experiences About Your Teachers by toygod2: 1:41am On Oct 06, 2012
First thing first, HAPPY BALATED TEACHER'S DAY to my father,who is by profession a teacher. I beseach the giver of life, to multiply his years on earth with sound health,answered prayers,long life to reap the fruit of his labour on his children.Once Jah grants my heart desires quick,u ll enjoy heaven on earth.

Now to my primary school days, evn though i neva so much appreciated goin to skul. I dnt rily have anyone of you that is special bt atleast i cherish my pry4 class teacher(female) God will bless y'all wiareva you are and mst esp. my primary school days marked the first time i experieced "missin some1". I so miss my classmates mehn.

My secondary school best teacher will be, My amiable chemistry teacher "MR OYETUNDE" . Oh,this man taught us chemistry from SS1-SS3 without using book,dictates correctly offhand. You broke down chemistry to its simplest,understandable level. U made me love chemistry till dates. Happy when i had u got a better job. And i wish ur close friend,who was my geography teacher, a gud job too.

I was once a teacher too in my NYSC days. Gosh, i miss my studnts in ICCSS/AKS . I hope they feel the same way for me too.

INFACT TO ALL MY TEACHERS WHO WERE A PART OF MY LIFE,BOTH GOOD AND BAD COMPLIMENTS FROM THEM MAKES A BETTER ME. llnp
Re: World Teachers' Day: Share Your Experiences About Your Teachers by mbhs139(m): 8:55am On Oct 07, 2012
gulfer: God bless you Mr. Adekanbi (R.I.P), Mrs Amadi, Mrs Olusodo, Iya' ntisha etc. My life pattern today was shaped by the teaching from you great people most especially the humility and hardwork. On to my secondary school (Igbobi College), Mr. Koyi (neatness)-heard he is now a lecturer, Ambali(Physics and further maths), Williams (VP), Ajongolo (VP), Bros Okon (Football coach) and the irrepressible, indefatigable principal; Ojutiku. GOD bless the ground you tred and repay your kith and kins for all the hardwork invested in us. Thanks a lot.

Sorry, Mr. Ojutiku is late.

I know him very well. He was the one that use to ancor Bournvita Brain Match.

He died sometimes in the late 90s. He was once in my school to give us a lecture when we were about passing out. He was truely a wonderful person with his smile.
Re: World Teachers' Day: Share Your Experiences About Your Teachers by nnamdiosu(m): 1:03am On Mar 21, 2015
gulfer:
God bless you Mr. Adekanbi (R.I.P), Mrs Amadi, Mrs Olusodo, Iya' ntisha etc. My life pattern today was shaped by the teaching from you great people most especially the humility and hardwork. On to my secondary school (Igbobi College), Mr. Koyi (neatness)-heard he is now a lecturer, Ambali(Physics and further maths), Williams (VP), Ajongolo (VP), Bros Okon (Football coach) and the irrepressible, indefatigable principal; Ojutiku. GOD bless the ground you tred and repay your kith and kins for all the hardwork invested in us. Thanks a lot.
up IC .. SAY SAY SAY
Re: World Teachers' Day: Share Your Experiences About Your Teachers by nnamdiosu(m): 1:20am On Mar 21, 2015
mbhs139:

He died sometimes in the late 90s. He was once in my school to give us a lecture when we were about passing out. He was truely a wonderful person with his smile.
Haba that's not true na. I finish sec school from igbobi college in the early 2000s and he was my principal. how can he now be living and dead at the same time?
Re: World Teachers' Day: Share Your Experiences About Your Teachers by nnamdiosu(m): 1:25am On Mar 21, 2015
mbhs139:

Re: World Teachers' Day: Share Your Experiences About Your Teachers by gulfer: 8:49am On Mar 21, 2015
nnamdiosu:

up IC .. SAY SAY SAY
say, say, say; what year are you?
Re: World Teachers' Day: Share Your Experiences About Your Teachers by nnamdiosu(m): 9:12am On Mar 21, 2015
gulfer:
say, say, say; what year are you?

2001 set. u?
Re: World Teachers' Day: Share Your Experiences About Your Teachers by gulfer: 9:50am On Mar 21, 2015
nnamdiosu:

2001 set. u?
I be elder, 1996 set grin grin
Re: World Teachers' Day: Share Your Experiences About Your Teachers by liveyourlife: 12:47pm On Mar 21, 2015
For #1000 for 3 months, I will get
Someone online on to teach you Topics you not are gifted in
. and even help you do your Assignment.

Kindly Click Me!!.
Re: World Teachers' Day: Share Your Experiences About Your Teachers by mbhs139(m): 3:47pm On Mar 21, 2015
nnamdiosu:

Haba that's not true na. I finish sec school from igbobi college in the early 2000s and he was my principal. how can he now be living and dead at the same time?

I finished Secondary School in 1997, and I heard about his death sometime after year 2000. I can't really say precisely when. But if you say he's not dead, so be it. No problem about that. I don't wish him death.
Re: World Teachers' Day: Share Your Experiences About Your Teachers by ALKALOSIS: 5:50am On Aug 16, 2020
gulfer:
I be elder, 1996 set grin grin
Mr Elder, are you on the '96 Set Whats App group? If not, lemme know if you're interested in joining? Up IC!

That I am aware of ooo, Pa Ojutiku is still very much alive ooo; I can confirm and revert sha...
Re: World Teachers' Day: Share Your Experiences About Your Teachers by omodarasimi: 4:19am On Aug 20, 2020
[quote author=pheesayor post=12434144]Thank you Mukina2, I'm a teacher and would want to meet other teachers on this forum, especially Computer/ICT.

I will also like to get in touch with ICT teacher . Contact me in dafloseyi@gmail.com.
Re: World Teachers' Day: Share Your Experiences About Your Teachers by pheesayor(m): 10:55am On Aug 20, 2020
wow..... I left teaching a year after that comment, its been 7 years now, infact I resigned from teaching 31st July 2013, 7 years now but I'm still in the ICT field alongside printing. Where are you based and how are coping with the effect of covid19 on schools and teachers?

[quote author=omodarasimi post=93013092][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uniben Post Ume Result Is Out / Standard Associated Examining Board Of America (saeb) Acepted In Nija University / OOU Expelled A Kidnapper For Failure To Pay Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.