Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,143 members, 7,829,086 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) - Business (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) (19484 Views)

DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits / How To Become A Successful Information Marketer / Online Business Men Inner Circle (A Special Thread For Online Business People) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by 2sexy(m): 12:12pm On Dec 29, 2012
FRANK.ODEY:
Please guys which nigeria based web hosting service is good and reliable for blog hosting especially wordpress?

Please help, urgent...credit card wahala i dey run from.

Abeg.

call dennis isong...l I have dealt with him in the past when I was inro website flipping. I never has any problem 08028667565
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiyusuf: 1:28pm On Dec 29, 2012
FRANK.ODEY:
Please guys which nigeria based web hosting service is good and reliable for blog hosting especially wordpress?

Abeg.

I use smartweb.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiyusuf: 1:43pm On Dec 29, 2012
wow!the page view of the lounge just hit 4,000 views! Thank you so much for taking part in this live changing thread.
Sure it whould have changed lives and it have definatly changed mine in no little way.
I have also meet greate people vai this medium.

1 Like

Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by FOREXMART(m): 6:18pm On Dec 29, 2012
First of all i pay due respect to all the gurus in the house. One thing has kept on stopping me from info marketing since 2007 and I wonder where i would have been by now if i started.

These are the biggest questions that have cone to mind.
1. How do i generate traffic from only the Nigerian market since payment will be made in naira?.

2. Can i create a website on my own with a WYSIWYG software containing multiple pages?

3. knowing what a mailing list is, how
do i add a subscribe button to a page?

4. How do i integrate and use an auto responder on my site.

5. What service broker will you recommend for purchasing a domain name and hosting a website in Nigeria?

6. Finally i have read through all the pages and nobody has talked about how best to generate nigerian traffic to your site. It makes no sense when my info is for Nigerians and my traffic is from Japan.

So how best would you advice me to generate nigerian traffic and what are the best methods?

question One and five are similar i know but they are very important to me because these are questions that have bombarded my head these years.

Please i have lost faith in all these fake marketing sites that dont give you practical steps to building traffic.

I could really use a someone as a friend and mentor.

Thanks to everyone that has contributed to this wonderful thread.

And please ignore my typographical errors cos am typing via mobile.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by FRANKODEY1(m): 6:29pm On Dec 29, 2012
@forexmart welcome

i will answer you shortly
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by FRANKODEY1(m): 6:40pm On Dec 29, 2012
FOREXMART: First of all i pay due respect to all the gurus in the house. One thing has kept on stopping me from info marketing since 2007 and I wonder where i would have been by now if i started.

1. How do i generate traffic from only the Nigerian market since payment will be made in naira?.

2. Can i create a website on my own with a WYSIWYG software containing multiple pages?

5. What service broker will you recommend for purchasing a domain name and hosting a website in Nigeria?

6. Finally i have read through all the pages and nobody has talked about how best to generate nigerian traffic to your site. It makes no sense when my info is for Nigerians and my traffic is from Japan.

So how best would you advice me to generate nigerian traffic and what are the best methods?

question One and five are similar i know but they are very important to me because these are questions that have bombarded my head these years.

Please i have lost faith in all these fake marketing sites that dont give you practical steps to building traffic.

I could really use a someone as a friend and mentor.

Thanks to everyone that has contributed to this wonderful thread.

And please ignore my typographical errors cos am typing via mobile.

ANSWERS TO ABOVE QUESTIONS ACCORDINGLY

1. YOU generate traffic from advertising on most circulated newspapers or magazine and most recently on Facebook (which is the best source of traffic now)

2. My bro Microsoft frontpage will do you good, learn how to do design wit it, make your site simple. See a sample here: www.internetincomeng.com
or you can choose to use wordpress with optimize theme for landing page

5. I use registram.com.ng for domain and today i use smartweb.com.ng you can paid in naira

more answers coming
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by 2sexy(m): 6:47pm On Dec 29, 2012
FOREXMART: First of all i pay due respect to all the gurus in the house. One thing has kept on stopping me from info marketing since 2007 and I wonder where i would have been by now if i started.

Let me answer them to the best of my knowledge

Depending your target market... Newspaper, Google Adwords, Facebook Ads. But Google adwords is far better tha Facebook ads.

Yes you can. You dont need much pages in this regard, A simple one page is okay. KISS is the key.

Just copy the HTML code, paste that is all. You will find it in you account panel of whatever service you are using.
same as above. a littie googling and youtube videos can help

godaddy because for each domain you register, it comes with free email e.g info@yourdomain.com very professional

lol.. true I have told you from above. Build a list with the method given above
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by FOREXMART(m): 7:18pm On Dec 29, 2012
FRANK.ODEY:

ANSWERS TO ABOVE QUESTIONS ACCORDINGLY

1. YOU generate traffic from advertising on most circulated newspapers or magazine and most recently on Facebook (which is the best source of traffic now)

2. My bro Microsoft frontpage will do you good, learn how to do design wit it, make your site simple. See a sample here: www.internetincomeng.com
or you can choose to use wordpress with optimize theme for landing page

5. I use registram.com.ng for domain and today i use smartweb.com.ng you can paid in naira

more answers coming

Am looking at a scenario where the the home page has different sections with links to their respective sales page just like you have sections in nairaland home page because my info will cover different categories and would want to have separate mail list for each category so that i don't send newsletter of say food section to mail list of auto section for example Sir. Or will sub domain be an alternative to that where the main domain is the home page with links to the sub domain?. Thanks
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by youngboss1(m): 7:33pm On Dec 29, 2012
you try www.philmorehost.com
[quote authr=FRANK.ODEY]Please guys which nigeria based web hosting service is good and reliable for blog hosting especially wordpress?

Abeg.

[/quote]
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by FOREXMART(m): 7:43pm On Dec 29, 2012
@2sexy i found this at Google adword under forms of payment "and debit cards with a
MasterCard or Visa logo". This means i can pay with gtb atm card right?
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiyusuf: 1:13am On Jan 01, 2013
happy new year guys!
more profit to your bank accounts this year! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by hottprince: 3:01am On Jan 01, 2013
Happy New Year guys, we shall have success in all our endeavors in Jesus' name

1 Like

Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiyusuf: 1:33pm On Jan 12, 2013
It have been a long time I have posted on this Lounge,
well I have been away because I have been so busy and sick at the same time...

what are your plans for 2013?
We are now I 2013, we must NOT aim for the stars because the stars is just your starting point,
you must achieve that Big Dream that you have always been day dreaming about.

You must be highly productive, you must plan big, take massive clever risk.
Don't ever give a shit about what the haters are saying because you are above them,
why?
This is because you are a action taker,
risk taker and a visionary.

Can you see these words I wrote to you?
Can you still breath?
Can you still move?

If you do the above listed things,
then it means that your are still on our planet,
you are not dead.
My point is that if you have not achieve your goal,
your dream, your aspiration, don't break the sweat,
so far you still have life I you, you can make it.

*Pray to God-He is always there for you.
* Believe in yourself.
* Have a simple reasonable goal in mind.
* Take Action!!!
* ..and the sky is just your starting point!

I just hope you have set all your goals for
this amazing new year and you are getting ready
to accomplish them.

In God We Trust!
To Your Success!
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by FRANKODEY1(m): 8:04pm On Jan 13, 2013
deji yusuf: It have been a long time I have posted on this Lounge,
well I have been away because I have been so busy and sick at the same time...

what are your plans for 2013?
We are now I 2013, we must NOT aim for the stars because the stars is just your starting point,
you must achieve that Big Dream that you have always been day dreaming about.

You must be highly productive, you must plan big, take massive clever risk.
Don't ever give a shit about what the haters are saying because you are above them,
why?
This is because you are a action taker,
risk taker and a visionary.

Can you see these words I wrote to you?
Can you still breath?
Can you still move?

If you do the above listed things,
then it means that your are still on our planet,
you are not dead.
My point is that if you have not achieve your goal,
your dream, your aspiration, don't break the sweat,
so far you still have life I you, you can make it.

*Pray to God-He is always there for you.
* Believe in yourself.
* Have a simple reasonable goal in mind.
* Take Action!!!
* ..and the sky is just your starting point!

I just hope you have set all your goals for
this amazing new year and you are getting ready
to accomplish them.

In God We Trust!
To Your Success!

WELCOME BACK

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE

@DEJI
THANKS FOR THE ADVICE
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiyusuf: 10:22am On Jan 14, 2013
FRANK.ODEY:

WELCOME BACK

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE

@DEJI
THANKS FOR THE ADVICE
You are welcome br, How market naa?? grin grin grin grin
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by 2sexy(m): 11:45am On Jan 14, 2013
FOREXMART: @2sexy i found this at Google adword under forms of payment "and debit cards with a
MasterCard or Visa logo". This means i can pay with gtb atm card right?
yes you can but I heard GTB was declined at one time...

Hope you have actived it for online use, which can be achieved by paying 3k for their token. If it does not work, get UBA Africard which cost just 750 naira.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by infogenius(m): 1:23am On Jan 15, 2013
2sexy: yes you can but I heard GTB was declined at one time...

Hope you have actived it for online use, which can be achieved by paying 3k for their token. If it does not work, get UBA Africard which cost just 750 naira.
gtb mastercard will not do zenith visacard does but i've not used uba africard
FOREXMART:

Am looking at a scenario where the the home page has different sections with links to their respective sales page just like you have sections in nairaland home page because my info will cover different categories and would want to have separate mail list for each category so that i don't send newsletter of say food section to mail list of auto section for example Sir. Or will sub domain be an alternative to that where the main domain is the home page with links to the sub domain?. Thanks
my broda start wit one first oh or u'll end up wit many uncompleted projects.start wit one well defined niche.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiyusuf: 8:30pm On Feb 01, 2013
guy where have you been or..... have you been making all the money and you have forgot us over here! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by 2sexy(m): 9:04pm On Feb 01, 2013
Has anyone here used godaddy lately to register a domain name? I tried it but my order was not process and i have 5k loaded on my UBA africard. if you have done so, please which card did u use?

I am asking because a friend had the same problem with GTB naira card.

Anyone should kindly drop info.

thanks
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by TundE8: 9:11pm On Feb 01, 2013
if u hv use ur atm card to purchase domain before, u will nt b able to use it
2sexy: Has anyone here used godaddy lately to register a domain name? I tried it but my order was not process and i have 5k loaded on my UBA africard. if you have done so, please which card did u use?

I am asking because a friend had the same problem with GTB naira card.

Anyone should kindly drop info.

thanks
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by zogo(m): 11:13pm On Feb 01, 2013
We shall take you by the hand to show you how anybody can do Practical Heliculture (Snail Farming) on part time and make yearly profit. Dont learn the hard way...'Learn from our experience'. see details here: www.snailfarmingng..com

...Take your business to the next professional level....
Discover how anybody can incorporate/register his/her business, church, NGO Club/Union or company with Corporate Affairs Commission by yourself without paying a dime to any lawyer. Also included in the books are practical secrets of hosting and launching your products, services, NGO, Company, Church, Club etc. within 24 hrs! eg. www.yourNGOname.com
'Packaging and Going professional in your business should be your priority in 2013;;
See ebook table of content and cover page. Grab a copy of ebook here; www.bizregisteration..com

I will see you @ the top!
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by 2sexy(m): 11:16pm On Feb 01, 2013
Tund£:
if u hv use ur atm card to purchase domain before, u will nt b able to use it
U dont undertsand... UBA Africard is different from the ordinary UBA card u find around. Anyways, I used it at namecheap and it worked.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by TundE8: 8:07am On Feb 02, 2013
ok
2sexy: U dont undertsand... UBA Africard is different from the ordinary UBA card u find around. Anyways, I used it at namecheap and it worked.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiyusuf: 2:27pm On Feb 03, 2013
this is for any serious information and online biz entreprenur ohhh!
One of my friend did an ultimate unlimited browsing tweak for me. This browsing tweak will make me browse forever.

It normally cost 30,000, but he did it for me at 20,000 Naira..
Ok, what is so special about this information.
1, It works on one of the best telecom network in our country.
2. When you do it ones forget about paying for internet service on you laptop or whatever you wanna use to browse..
3. It is fast and reliable.
4. You will be online 24/7.
5. You will never be cut off, why? It is done by a staff of that telecom company, and you will be added to a telecom staff API.
6. You will use this forever and ever! No Be Hype oh! (my friend have been using this stuff for over 3 years...and this is the fourth year of him using it!) smiley

well if you need it just send me an email to dinternetinformat @ gmail.com
Cost: Na 20,000 you can't negotiate it oh..the stuff is usually 30k.
If you are a serious internet marketer this is your dream tool.
Since when I have been using this thing I have always have peace of mind.. that's why I want you to know about it....nothing else more..
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by infogenius(m): 8:11am On Feb 09, 2013
deji yusuf: guy where have you been or..... have you been making all the money and you have forgot us over here! grin grin grin grin grin grin

My broda I dey,yes making money as it is important but that is not my excuse.I come regularly read but do not post.
I have small gist for the house.
I ran an ad in the entertainment express last December.No conversions.
This is my honest conclusion,
Newspaper ads does not really boost online sales.Except maybe success digest and we all know why.I have ran ads with the guardian,Moments or so and now entertainment express, same results.Guardian about 3 sales, ran another, no sales, ran another, no sales.So I looked elsewhere.

But I get better conversions when I run my ads online.Every other ad network I have used online except facebook(poor conversions which I had about 4 sales after hammering them to buy)have been good.
I will conclude by saying except you are running a full page ad on our national dailies for your website you may just be burning your cash.But if you have an offline office,then something will happen.
For your websites, look to run your ads from online sources or run a big ad in our dailies.

3 Likes

Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiyusuf: 10:33pm On Feb 09, 2013
infogenius:

My broda I dey,yes making money as it is important but that is not my excuse.I come regularly read but do not post.
I have small gist for the house.
I ran an ad in the entertainment express last December.No conversions.
This is my honest conclusion,
Newspaper ads does not really boost online sales.Except maybe success digest and we all know why.I have ran ads with the guardian,Moments or so and now entertainment express, same results.Guardian about 3 sales, ran another, no sales, ran another, no sales.So I looked elsewhere.

But I get better conversions when I run my ads online.Every other ad network I have used online except facebook(poor conversions which I had about 4 sales after hammering them to buy)have been good.
I will conclude by saying except you are running a full page ad on our national dailies for your website you may just be burning your cash.But if you have an offline office,then something will happen.
For your websites, look to run your ads from online sources or run a big ad in our dailies.
Thanks for the info boss.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by apexlink: 2:21am On Feb 10, 2013
Nice one there...though am not a fan print media adverts
but does that mean facebook ads dont really convert..
cos am seriously looking into it.
Need your honest response

THANKS
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by infogenius(m): 10:11am On Feb 12, 2013
apexlink: Nice one there...though am not a fan print media adverts
but does that mean facebook ads dont really convert..
cos am seriously looking into it.
Need your honest response

THANKS

I do not know what you intend to market but if it has to be an info product then it must be HOT CAKE.
I have observed quickly that info marketers use less of facebook and of course it points to something
"they are not profiting by placing ads on fb" simple.

Take a look around facebook take note of ads that point to a site that is selling information.
Check them in a week or two and see if they are still there.
Observation will help you just look around.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiyusuf: 8:49am On Feb 15, 2013
Nice one bro, pls if anyone have a list of online medium of advertising kindly list them here...

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Jumia Shuts Down Operations In Cameroon / Paypal Accidentally Gives Man $92 Quadrillion / N100 Monthly Charge On First-Bank ATM Withdrawals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.