Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) - Business (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) (19478 Views)

DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits / How To Become A Successful Information Marketer / Online Business Men Inner Circle (A Special Thread For Online Business People) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by haruna1970(m): 3:26pm On Dec 26, 2012
@demoreon: Then I need to learn seo both black and white. Thanks a lot.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by hottprince: 6:08pm On Dec 26, 2012
haruna1970: @demoreon: Then I need to learn seo both black and white. Thanks a lot.
pls for d last time,ds is amn information marketing lounge nt for seo...pls and pls cooperate n never post any oda irrelevant thing here, pls and pls.
Thanks
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by haruna1970(m): 7:16pm On Dec 26, 2012
hottprince:
pls for d last time,ds is amn information marketing lounge nt for seo...pls and pls cooperate n never post any oda irrelevant thing here, pls and pls.
Thanks
Read between the lines. It is also about seeking information. I am not getting out of bound. Thanks.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by demoreon: 7:48pm On Dec 26, 2012
hottprince:
Thanks
Could you please define information marketing lounge?
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 26, 2012
haruna1970: Read between the lines. It is also about seeking information. I am not getting out of bound. Thanks.

@haruna i sent u a mail check n reply.thanks
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiyusuf: 10:16pm On Dec 26, 2012
demoreon:
Could you please define information marketing lounge?
the business of selling and marketing information which is desired by a certain group of persons..
pls guys let's keep it cool...
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by demoreon: 10:20pm On Dec 26, 2012
deji yusuf:
the business of selling and marketing information which is desired by a certain group of persons..
pls guys let's keep it cool...
Thanks for the response
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by 2sexy(m): 10:20pm On Dec 26, 2012
demoreon:
Getting your site on page requires you do white seo or blackhat seo, I do both depending on my need. With blackhat you can rank any site in less dan a week, but the only time I don't compete is if I find wikipedia,about.com,cnn on page one. White hat requires minimum of 1 month for you to get on page 2-3.
Seo is either easy or difficult bt never impossible.
You need to build sniper sites(google it to know more)
If I don't wanna build sites, I buy those that are on page 2-3 then I get them to page 1.
I sell and rent to business owners, that's where the money is am sure majority of sites flippers here don't know that, majority of them spend lots on yellow pages listing and they will be happy to pay for free traffic as the sites I build are already on page 1.
Google delaware nursing homes tell me the site dts topping google.
Hey I googled it and found a website " delawarenursinghomes.net" do u own that site? please let me know how u rank that site. I will like to learn from u.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by demoreon: 10:40pm On Dec 26, 2012
2sexy: Hey I googled it and found a website " delawarenursinghomes.net" do u own that site? please let me know how u rank that site. I will like to learn from u.
nice to have you back 2sexy,missed some of your followup comments smiley
www.delawarenursinghomes.net is one of my demo sites.
It took me exactly 3weeks 2days to get it rank top position.
I targeted exact match domain and I did some little spicin. Shoot me a PM
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by 2sexy(m): 10:43pm On Dec 26, 2012
demoreon: nice to have you back 2sexy,missed some of your followup comments smiley
www.delawarenursinghomes.net is one of my demo sites.
It took me exactly 3weeks 2days to get it rank top position.
I targeted exact match domain and I did some little spicin. Shoot me a PM
what did u use to register that domain... paypal or ur credit card?
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by 2sexy(m): 11:11pm On Dec 26, 2012
@demoreon reply ur email
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by demoreon: 11:21pm On Dec 26, 2012
2sexy: @demoreon reply ur email
I have brother
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by hottprince: 8:37am On Dec 27, 2012
@haruna u r rite bt wat u r doin is seekin information bout somtin else...it got notin to do wit info marketin....

1 Like

Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by 2sexy(m): 9:20am On Dec 27, 2012
wow.. na wa ooo. anyway, my head has taken a new direction.
Lemme just drop a few tip.

As and info marketer, try as much as possible to learn copywriting. you can spend a full month reading everything about it.

Lemme tell you truth about the likes of Akin Alabi... they are chronic copy cats. the arent innovative or creative as many people believe them to be.

get your hands on copy written by the veteran copy masters and read them everyday. Fine the one whose style you like and read as much as you can. Learn how creat ebook covers in seconds. You don't need to be a graphic designer to create stunning ebook, CD, and box cover. get hold if you paypal account and visit http://www.ecoversoftwarepro.com/. It is cheap and dead cheap to make your product look professional. Dont forget to send me the software when u buy it ooo. grin grin

Okay... no go to http://www.hardtofindads.com/ and see copies that has worked and will continue to work. so unfortunate that i have lost all the carefully researched copywriting ebooks I have. at hardto find ads, that is where Akin Alabi also stole some ideas. there are more.

I have been a little away from IM for some time now and I will get back soon with loads of info. Happy New Year In Advance.

Also goto http://www.hardtofindinterviews.com/related_sites.htm and make carzy cash.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by hottprince: 11:14am On Dec 27, 2012
@2sexy nice work, for d benefit of dose who r lookin for less work, can u pls giv more info on copu writin and all d legal clauses attached to it, also if anyone has a ebook cover maker, pls lets know.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiyusuf: 2:25pm On Dec 27, 2012
2sexy: wow.. na wa ooo. anyway, my head has taken a new direction.

As and info marketer, try as much as possible to learn copywriting. you can spend a full month reading everything about it.

Lemme tell you truth about the likes of Akin Alabi... they are chronic copy cats. the arent innovative or creative as many people believe them to be.

get your hands on copy written by the veteran copy masters and read them everyday. Fine the one whose style you like and read as much as you can. Learn how creat ebook covers in seconds. You don't need to be a graphic designer to create stunning ebook, CD, and box cover. get hold if you paypal account and visit http://www.ecoversoftwarepro.com/. It is cheap and dead cheap to make your product look professional. Dont forget to send me the software when u buy it ooo. grin grin

Okay... no go to http://www.hardtofindads.com/ and see copies that has worked and will continue to work. so unfortunate that i have lost all the carefully researched copywriting ebooks I have. at hardto find ads, that is where Akin Alabi also stole some ideas. there are more.

I have been a little away from IM for some time now and I will get back soon with loads of info. Happy New Year In Advance.

Also goto http://www.hardtofindinterviews.com/related_sites.htm and make carzy cash.
Respect!
Love this info so much, cos some people here will really love this info, I also learnt one or two thing is you post bro.
God bless you.
You see ..the info marketing industry is still very young. All you need to do is find a niche with people that are ready to pay through there nose for your product-A Serving Crowd! And be simple, Smart and Savvy then you are in money!
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiyusuf: 2:28pm On Dec 27, 2012
hottprince: @2sexy nice work, for d benefit of dose who r lookin for less work, can u pls giv more info on copu writin and all d legal clauses attached to it, also if anyone has a ebook cover maker, pls lets know.
I have a file containing ebook cover templates of all sort, if you can use Photoshop to create a book cover, it will be a good stuff for you...
Well I am mobile now... When I am on my system I will upload it.
thank you
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by hottprince: 2:38pm On Dec 27, 2012
deji yusuf:
I have a file containing ebook cover templates of all sort, if you can use Photoshop to create a book cover, it will be a good stuff for you...
Well I am mobile now... When I am on my system I will upload it.
thank you
ok deji i wil b xpectin, i v also prepard a short write up on building ur credibility in d market...I'l upload soon
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by FRANKODEY1(m): 3:14pm On Dec 27, 2012
2sexy: wow.. na wa ooo. anyway, my head has taken a new direction.

BAM!!!

OGA MI WELCOME!

I LOVE MICHEAL SENOFF'S SITES

Thanks for sharing...

But take a look - copywriting achive

Audio (mp3) - www.hardtofindinterviews.com , www.executiveaudioinstitute.com

Ads copy - www.hardtofindads.com

Seminar - www.hardtofindserminars.com

More ads - www.infomarketingblog.com

Copy Guru(s) Newsletters -
Gary Benivenga - www.marketingbullets.com

clayton markpace - www.thetotalpackage.com

Gary halbert - www.thegaryhalbertletter.com

more coming...on that

Copy Books (raw and super) with examples -

The Lazy Man's Way to Riches - Joe Karbo

How To Make Maximum Money in Minimum Time - Gary Halbert

Advertising Ideas - John Caples (this is rare to see)

Making Ads pay - John Caples

more coming....

Make i enta my Library (knowledge power-house)

2013 don suffa for my HANDS

PLENTY MALACHI TO BE MADE....

I DE COME

FRANK

1 Like

Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiyusuf: 7:25pm On Dec 27, 2012
hottprince:
ok deji i wil b xpectin, i v also prepard a short write up on building ur credibility in d market...I'l upload soon
Okay bro, we are gladly expecting the write up bro!
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by 2sexy(m): 7:31pm On Dec 27, 2012
FRANK.ODEY:

BAM!!!

OGA MI WELCOME!

I LOVE MICHEAL SENOFF'S SITES

Thanks for sharing...

But take a look - copywriting achive

Audio (mp3) - www.hardtofindinterviews.com , www.executiveaudioinstitute.com

Ads copy - www.hardtofindads.com

Seminar - www.hardtofindserminars.com

More ads - www.infomarketingblog.com

Copy Guru(s) Newsletters -
Gary Benivenga - www.marketingbullets.com

clayton markpace - www.thetotalpackage.com

Gary halbert - www.thegaryhalbertletter.com

more coming...on that

Copy Books (raw and super) with examples -

The Lazy Man's Way to Riches - Joe Karbo

How To Make Maximum Money in Minimum Time - Gary Halbert

Advertising Ideas - John Caples (this is rare to see)

Making Ads pay - John Caples

more coming....

Make i enta my Library (knowledge power-house)

2013 don suffa for my HANDS

PLENTY MALACHI TO BE MADE....

I DE COME

FRANK

frank I have lost all my copy writing ebooks which were carefully reseached ooo. If you gave them, please forward to my email.

i cant remember them now. Na wa stupid flash cause am oo. Please send them to my email. thanks.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by 2sexy(m): 7:32pm On Dec 27, 2012
I have been away from IM for so long. hey demoreon, whats up. Thanks for the chat.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by demoreon: 7:34pm On Dec 27, 2012
2sexy: I have been away from IM for so long. hey demoreon, whats up. Thanks for the chat.
You most welcome brother
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiyusuf: 8:39pm On Dec 27, 2012
2sexy: frank I have lost all my copy writing ebooks which were carefully reseached ooo. If you gave them, please forward to my email.

i cant remember them now. Na wa stupid flash cause am oo. Please send them to my email. thanks.
I have also lost a lot of stuff due to bad flash tinzzz. But there is ? this is what I did , I joined one online storage site.
So simple but most people just don't follow simple advice like this one... (hope you do)
So head over to www.box.com or www.dropbox.com and back up your files online.
Anything can happen.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by hottprince: 10:29am On Dec 28, 2012
To succeed as an information marketer u have to work on how to make people trust you enough to buy from you. So I’ll be sharing tips on how to work on your credibility in the market.

#1 Do not hide your true identity.
It will be easier for people to trust you if they know who you really are, using a fake name or a nick name to market your product is not the best idea if u are just starting out.
By using your real identity, I mean that when you are marketing your product, you should use our real name, any other information you are giving about yourself should also be true such as contact address, mobile number, email address. Do not at any point use any fake information when you are marketing your information products. Because if it is later found out that you are using a fake identity, you will definitely have yourself to blame.
Now using your true identity is not enough to distinguish you from a scammer, because some scammers also use their true identity. Remember, we are trying to help our buyers to be able to distinguish a true marketer from a scammer. Now by using the word scammer I don’t only mean, those that will accept payment and don’t have anything to sell, I also mean those that sell fake products, or products that don’t work. Now lets move on to the other steps.

#2 Do not market fake products
Please and please do not market fake products. There is a huge repercussion for this. If someone buys your product and realizes that you do sold a useless product, the customer can go about tarnishing your image. If the buyer does not go to the length of taking it up legally, he/she may use different mediums in tarnishing your name, and since you have resolved to use your true identity, you will find it difficult to sell “ABC Made Easy” for even N5.
That is why I strongly recommend that any product you are marketing, must have been tested by you, and at least two other people to prove that its success with u was not by luck.
In a nut shell only market products that u r 1000% sure of its potency. If you market products that don’t work the you are no more than a scammer.
I will also share a list of what I believe to be fake products,
Bogus Products, such as How To Make $10,000 a Month, when u don’t look like someone that has up to N10,000 in your account. There is no excuse that you can give that will make people believe that you are not interested in making such money in a month.
Products that lack credibility, such as How To Turn a Pot Bell into Six Packs Abs in 7 Days. Everyone knows that is not possible, but you probably chose that title to attract potential buyers, but the truth is that you won’t make any sale, because everybody knows it is not possible to achieve such within that time frame.
There are a lot of products under this category, I’ll be updating on them later.

#3 Have your own office
By office I don’t mean physical office alone, I also mean something like websites, although this does not guarantee total trust from your buyers, it will go a long way in building your reputation.
Imagine someone coming here to advertise a product, without where you can trace him/her to, you’ll not be inclined to buy from the person, no matter how persuasive he/she may sound.

To Be Continued…

1 Like

Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiyusuf: 11:49am On Dec 28, 2012
^^^thank you for the above...
Waiting for the next article..
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by suxes2005(m): 5:37pm On Dec 28, 2012
How do you guys withdraw paypal funds?

I've been running from paypal since but got clients that trust PP only for payment.

I've read online hw to open a PP acct in 9ja but the prob is hw to get d physical cash.

Sheyi
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by demoreon: 6:02pm On Dec 28, 2012
suxes2005: How do you guys withdraw paypal funds?

I've been running from paypal since but got clients that trust PP only for payment.

I've read online hw to open a PP acct in 9ja but the prob is hw to get d physical cash.

Sheyi
How did you verify it
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by suxes2005(m): 6:07pm On Dec 28, 2012
demoreon:
How did you verify it

I paid someone to do it 4 me

Sheyi
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by demoreon: 6:12pm On Dec 28, 2012
suxes2005:

I paid someone to do it 4 me

Sheyi
Seems to me that you have 2 options
1: contact who opened it and talk to him about withdrawal
2: send to a trusted friend or party, they can help you cashout and send to you via WU or wire depending on how much.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by suxes2005(m): 6:52pm On Dec 28, 2012
demoreon:
Seems to me that you have 2 options
1: contact who opened it and talk to him about withdrawal
2: send to a trusted friend or party, they can help you cashout and send to you via WU or wire depending on how much.

Aiit. I'll look out 4 d 2nd option.

Thanks
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by FRANKODEY1(m): 11:21am On Dec 29, 2012
Please guys which nigeria based web hosting service is good and reliable for blog hosting especially wordpress?

Please help, urgent...credit card wahala i dey run from.

Abeg.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

One-stop-shop POS Machine to make money/Your digital service supermarket / Jumia Shuts Down Operations In Cameroon / Paypal Accidentally Gives Man $92 Quadrillion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.