Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) (19481 Views)

DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits / How To Become A Successful Information Marketer / Online Business Men Inner Circle (A Special Thread For Online Business People) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by tobintino(m): 8:50am On Dec 14, 2012
@Frank. I got that. Thanks.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by demoreon: 12:10pm On Dec 14, 2012
Nice post frank, bt I couldn't fail to disagree less with the idea of a blog doing the following ,

1: It boost your credibility = Wrong
Credibility has to do with ppls believe and trust, that's something you have to earn.
2. It show that your product works = wrong
Testimonies are prove of your product working, so ppl needs to test to know that, a mere article will never prove that.
3. It show that you are real = wrong
There are lot of articles online that are over 10yrs old,the owners might have forgotten abt them, so blog doesn't make you real.
4. It raise the valued of your products = wrong
Do you mean the products are over hyped? Dt definitely is some crappy product that's only has good as its sales letter.

Firstly its crucial to know that the size of your list gat nothing to do with conversion,its the relationship with your list dt matters. So mr deji yusuf, you mentioned sending articles to ur list,that would only make dem unsubscribe from your list better still they will see you as no different from other IM and that means Zero responsiveness. What you need do is send them personal messages

Building a responsive list has to do with you knowing the kind of ppl you want on your list,
How to successfully build a relationship with them is a topic on its own and I won't go into depth on that today. 

Yes, it’s important to always be looking at ways to build your list.  The other just as important part of the equation, is to have conversions.

Right List + Right Offer = Conversions = Make Money

I said know the kind of ppl you want on your list, you build your list with people who are actively looking for what you have to offer, your conversions will increase.  No matter how big your list is, if you are not presenting offers to them that are converting, then size is completely irrelevant.   The only way to have high conversions is to make great offers to the RIGHT audience.  So when considering the question of “how to build a responsive list?”, you have to follow that closely with understanding that it has to be the right list.
Its your content that matters whether you using a blog or website.
I know we have some gurus here that can share more insight.
Am learning also.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by wakes: 1:50pm On Dec 14, 2012
dejiswaggs: It is no news that information rules the world!
The most richest people in the world are people who sold information!
Do you know that pastor Chris is an info Marketer,why? Cos he sells books and transmits videos online!
Most rich pastors and entrepreneurs in Nigeria made money faster via information Marketing.
With information Marketing you can make huge money faster than the speed of light if you do your homework well and do not scam people.
But caution to JJC'S if you don't spend money in this biz you can make money!
It is not a get rich quick scheme,but you can get rich quick though wink
You can call me ''Billionaire-Wizkid'', '' Ijebu-Billionaire'' grin or better still ''Billionaire'',I am a very young Information Marketer, HOT copy writer,Upcoming Comedian and Aspiring Multi- Billionaire! grin
I will be the Village Headmaster here wink
@OP, thanks for your contributions on this forum. You will go far! I advice upcoming info marketers to start reading SuccessDigest. It is a quality content rich paper for info marketing. If you are in Portharcourt, you may contact me some to read and return. I have been reading the paper for over five years. And if you are in Lagos, check them up at Okota Isolo.
Having said that, I want to advice that you research on Health related niches and compile info products that will address prevalent health challenges. People are looking for solutions to a myriad of health problems.
I love to teach!
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by Mcleo007(m): 1:54pm On Dec 14, 2012
demoreon: Nice post frank, bt I couldn't fail to disagree less with the idea of a blog doing the following ,

Credibility has to do with ppls believe and trust, that's something you have to earn.
Testimonies are prove of your product working, so ppl needs to test to know that, a mere article will never prove that.
There are lot of articles online that are over 10yrs old,the owners might have forgotten abt them, so blog doesn't make you real.
Do you mean the products are over hyped? Dt definitely is some crappy product that's only has good as its sales letter.

Firstly its crucial to know that the size of your list gat nothing to do with conversion,its the relationship with your list dt matters. So mr deji yusuf, you mentioned sending articles to ur list,that would only make dem unsubscribe from your list better still they will see you as no different from other IM and that means Zero responsiveness. What you need do is send them personal messages

Building a responsive list has to do with you knowing the kind of ppl you want on your list,
How to successfully build a relationship with them is a topic on its own and I won't go into depth on that today. 

Yes, it’s important to always be looking at ways to build your list.  The other just as important part of the equation, is to have conversions.

I said know the kind of ppl you want on your list, you build your list with people who are actively looking for what you have to offer, your conversions will increase.  No matter how big your list is, if you are not presenting offers to them that are converting, then size is completely irrelevant.   The only way to have high conversions is to make great offers to the RIGHT audience.  So when considering the question of “how to build a responsive list?”, you have to follow that closely with understanding that it has to be the right list.
Am learning also.

word1
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by phantom(m): 2:15pm On Dec 14, 2012
demoreon: Nice post frank, bt I couldn't fail to disagree less with the idea of a blog doing the following ,

Am learning also.
classic post!
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiyusuf: 2:16pm On Dec 14, 2012
tobintino: @Frank. I got that. Thanks.
It is my joy to see how enlightened you are after going through this thread, although i founded this thread,it is managed and made interesting by the dudes over here ...by there posts you you will know them! grin
Well to convert you ms word doc to a pdf file all you need is to go to pdfonline.com and upload it....
I am also happy that you are an author, so note that the skill of persuasion is the most powerful skill to have in your arsenal of skills!
Thank you
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiyusuf: 2:19pm On Dec 14, 2012
wakes:
@OP, thanks for your contributions on this forum. You will go far! I advice upcoming info marketers to start reading SuccessDigest. It is a quality content rich paper for info marketing. If you are in Portharcourt, you may contact me some to read and return. I have been reading the paper for over five years. And if you are in Lagos, check them up at Okota Isolo.
Having said that, I want to advice that you research on Health related niches and compile info products that will address prevalent health challenges. People are looking for solutions to a myriad of health problems.
I love to teach!
Thank you for you kind comment sir, may God bless you and enrich your pocket wink
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by tobintino(m): 3:09pm On Dec 14, 2012
@OP. Pdfonline.com. Got it. Thanks.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiyusuf: 4:03pm On Dec 14, 2012
tobintino: @OP. Pdfonline.com. Got it. Thanks.
Yes, it will convert you MS word to pdf
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by legalwealth(m): 5:05pm On Dec 14, 2012
Good one in here.

What software are you people using to bring your ebook into PPF?

Converter or Writer?
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiyusuf: 6:22pm On Dec 14, 2012
I know that people of high caliber in the internet marketing world read this thread.
I also believe that people who truly want to start up a highly profitable info marketing business read this thread.
Now I want to ask you guys to vent any regret and mistakes you ever made this year, and let people who have been in such situation to show you how to make 2013 a fabulous and profitable year for you.
Lets go!
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiyusuf: 3:38pm On Dec 15, 2012

Yes, it’s important to always be looking at ways to build your list. The other just as important part of the equation, is to have conversions.

I said know the kind of ppl you want on your list, you build your list with people who are actively looking for what you have to offer, your conversions will increase. No matter how big your list is, if you are not presenting offers to them that are converting, then size is completely irrelevant. The only way to have high conversions is to make great offers to the RIGHT audience. So when considering the question of “how to build a responsive list?”, you have to follow that closely with understanding that it has to be the right list.
Am learning also.
Nice post, but to me personally I think you are saying the samething
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiyusuf: 4:08pm On Dec 15, 2012
:
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiyusuf: 4:16pm On Dec 15, 2012
the year is running out,what are your plans dream and aspirations for 2013??
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by arsenally: 9:08pm On Dec 15, 2012
deji yusuf: the year is running out,what are your plans dream and aspirations for 2013??

@dejiyusuf:

What else; to build a list of course!

1 Like

Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiyusuf: 9:48pm On Dec 15, 2012
arsenally:

@dejiyusuf:

Okayyyy! Lolzz that's true!
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiyusuf: 10:12pm On Dec 15, 2012
arsenally:

@dejiyusuf:

Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by demoreon: 10:13pm On Dec 15, 2012
deji yusuf: the year is running out,what are your plans dream and aspirations for 2013??
Mine is to hit 35k$ monthly
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by phantom(m): 10:43pm On Dec 15, 2012
watching ryan deiss' Ultimate list building system........2013 is gonna be sweet... grin grin
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by apexlink: 11:04pm On Dec 15, 2012
phantom: watching ryan deiss' Ultimate list building system........2013 is gonna be sweet... grin grin
Ryan!!
Isn't dat facebook listbuilding.....
Can u helpme with the download link
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by apexlink: 11:05pm On Dec 15, 2012
phantom: watching ryan deiss' Ultimate list building system........2013 is gonna be sweet... grin grin
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by phantom(m): 11:25pm On Dec 15, 2012
apexlink:
Ryan!!
Isn't dat facebook listbuilding.....
Can u helpme with the download link
sorry a fellow marketer gave it to me via flash.just over 6gigs worth of high class marketing material.one of the best list building courses out there.ryan is truly one of the list building masters out there.
i would also recommend autoresponder madness.do a search on google and see if you can get a free download(though i seriously doubt).
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by TundE8: 2:02am On Dec 16, 2012
i guess if you read the thread well you would hv learn somethings, but if u want more details you can check out my thread as well
haruna1970: @demoreon. I want you to teach me the best things that can change my life and make me financially indepedent in 2013. Am not joking. Waiting for your response.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by TundE8: 2:10am On Dec 16, 2012
When it comes to info mkting, what works for Mr A or may nt work for Mr B...pls dont kept me wrong u can copy the exact method use bt a swing must b put into it to make it work cos believe it or not all methods suggested 4 responsive list are good. Just like i said, it just need a little additional touch...that wat determine a list frm a responsive list. Also remember when they said the money is in the list, it does nt mean size bt the quality i.e response rate of the list. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiyusuf: 7:21am On Dec 16, 2012
Ok Lets go there!
As for me, I have discovered a very hot selling dating niche and I think I am good in the aspect of life...I will just turn my dating skills in to Naira.
I will also want to run my biz professionally and like a startup which it is, not let a get rich quick program.
I got plans for that year and they are big! grin
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by haruna1970(m): 9:08am On Dec 16, 2012
@demoreon. I am awaitng your response.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by haruna1970(m): 9:11am On Dec 16, 2012
Tund£:
i guess if you read the thread well you would hv learn somethings, but if u want more details you can check out my thread as well
i just check ur thread but can' get it.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by phantom(m): 10:15am On Dec 16, 2012
deji yusuf:
Ok Lets go there!
As for me, I have discovered a very hot selling dating niche and I think I am good in the aspect of life...I will just turn my dating skills in to Naira.
I will also want to run my biz professionally and like a startup which it is, not let a get rich quick program.
I got plans for that year and they are big! grin
more grease to your elbows...the good lord will see you through grin grin
most people think info marketing is push button,but its nt like that.like every business it requires hardwork but unfortunately or youth are looking for the easy way out.if thers hard work in it forget it!SMH.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by FRANKODEY1(m): 12:36pm On Dec 16, 2012
Wowee! I have miss alot.
Chai! Why didn't you guys call me on phone to come to our meeting ground

any-how sha, am here

2013 Plan...hmm, let me check my
my newly bought notes-pad,

coming...
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by FRANKODEY1(m): 12:40pm On Dec 16, 2012
Tund£:
When it comes to info mkting, what works for Mr A or may nt work for Mr B...pls dont kept me wrong u can copy the exact method use bt a swing must b put into it to make it work cos believe it or not all methods suggested 4 responsive list are good. Just like i said, it just need a little additional touch...that wat determine a list frm a responsive list. Also remember when they said the money is in the list, it does nt mean size bt the quality i.e response rate of the list. Thanks

welcome bro
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiyusuf: 12:49pm On Dec 16, 2012
phantom:
more grease to your elbows...the good lord will see you through grin grin
most people think info marketing is push button,but its nt like that.like every business it requires hardwork but unfortunately or youth are looking for the easy way out.if thers hard work in it forget it!SMH.
Thanks for the comment bro! I am very grateful!
You are very right about the way people think about info marketing , content marketing and new media biz. They think it is a stroll in Aso Rock! Its more that that! If I don't benefit anything this year at least I am ending the year with the hidden knowledge gurus never tell you...We got lots of them but one of them is that.
information marketing is not a stroll in the pack!
So.. If you think you have seen some kind of magic biz on the net,Think twice! grin
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by TundE8: 1:56pm On Dec 16, 2012
Aite
FRANK.ODEY:

welcome bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Jumia Shuts Down Operations In Cameroon / Paypal Accidentally Gives Man $92 Quadrillion / N100 Monthly Charge On First-Bank ATM Withdrawals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.