Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,677 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

how do you know a gay? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / how do you know a gay? (3015 Views)

Photo: Someone Said This Happened To A Gay (graphic Image) / How To Spot A Gay Man. (Photo) / How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

how do you know a gay? by napa: 11:56am On Jan 18, 2008
help!!! how would you know if you boyfriend is gay? My friend has been going out with this guy for over a year without advances from him and she suspects him through the way he behaves, should she talk to him over it, though she's not sure or just bone the affair?
Re: how do you know a gay? by Nobody: 3:22am On May 21, 2011
LOL WHERE IS NATASHA? grin grin
Re: how do you know a gay? by MMM2(m): 4:49am On May 21, 2011
she is coming
Re: how do you know a gay? by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 21, 2011
Gay guys usually have feminine gestures and habits.

Him not making sexual advances doesn't automatically make him gay. It could be an attraction issue, maybe there's no chemistry. I guess talking about it will solve your friends problem if she's sex starved.
Re: how do you know a gay? by Dyt(f): 10:53pm On May 21, 2011
Ask 190,D-sense n Orton
Re: how do you know a gay? by Godmother(f): 11:22pm On May 21, 2011
Brand_new:

Gay guys usually have feminine gestures and habits.

Him not making sexual advances doesn't automatically make him gay. It could be an attraction issue, maybe there's no chemistry. I guess talking about it will solve your friends problem if she's sex starved.

Those who have feminine gesture are usually the "bottoms" (female) gays.
Most gays wear a purple band that is a code they think they only know. Plus they are usually so particular about the way they look, the way a woman would
Re: how do you know a gay? by ShyOne(f): 11:51pm On May 21, 2011
Noooo

many heterosexual men are particular about their looks and they aren't gay.  There are also Gay men who don't have feminine gestures. 

--------

Gay men are easy to spot - but that isn't what you the poster are asking.  There are Gay men and there are straight men who are on the down low.

What it sounds like you are asking is - it sounds like you are wondering if your man is actually on the down low.  A down low man is bisexual - NOT GAY.  A man such as your boyfriend - IF HE LIKES MEN HE ISN'T GAY - he is considered to be bisexual - IF he likes men and women.  He dates you in the day and secretly and/or in a hidden manner he likes men too.

Gay men like ONLY MEN  - they aren't dating you in public and a man in private.  Gay men are like sister material to their female friends and female family and females period.  They are more familiar with women issues than straight men.  The majority of them do walk, talk and act like women and are feminine in their mannerisms.

You should know the difference.
Re: how do you know a gay? by 190: 12:10am On May 22, 2011
Dyt:

Ask 190,D-sense n Orton
shocked angry
Re: how do you know a gay? by Natasha2(f): 12:51am On May 22, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

LOL WHERE IS NATASHA? grin grin
lolz i'm right here This topic was posted over three years ago and its been answered when the poster doesn't even need it grin grin grin grin
Re: how do you know a gay? by Natasha2(f): 12:53am On May 22, 2011
M M M:

she is coming
Yes I have comed grin grin grin I'm here already cheesy cheesy
Re: how do you know a gay? by poweredcom(m): 1:41am On May 22, 2011
tHIS SI WHERE YOU GONNA SEE BIG MOUT FEMALES WHO ACCUSE A GUY AS GAY, HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF SOME ONE TELL YOU THAT YOUR DAD I A GAY, GAY PEOPLE ARE O THEIR OWN WHO CARES, LET DEM KEEPFOOLING THEM SELVES, THEY ARE MENTAL RETARDED PEOPLE, AND JUST BECAUSE A GUY DOS NOT MAKE ADVANCES TO A GAL MEANS HE IS GAY, OK THAT WHAT WOMEN DON KNOW WITH THEIR FISH BRAIN,
Re: how do you know a gay? by Dsense(m): 2:19am On May 22, 2011
Dyt:

Ask 190,D-sense n Orton

undecided undecided undecided embarassed

OP.

aSK reality419 undecided grin
Re: how do you know a gay? by Nobody: 2:33am On May 22, 2011
there are no ways, unless they tell you so. But then, still dont believe them. Unless they look like Ted Haggard! undecided
Re: how do you know a gay? by Jamesdman(m): 3:34pm On May 22, 2011
If ur fine boi 2much, Dey say u turn GAY!!
Re: how do you know a gay? by Nobody: 11:40am On May 23, 2011
Gays are usually more sensitive and use feminine gestures.

(1) (Reply)

Girls! Am I Searching For Them In The Wrong Places? / "just Friends" = Very Rare! / Do You Believe In Karma?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.