Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,425 members, 7,822,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Beware: Got This Love Letter From A Nlander (sandra27) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beware: Got This Love Letter From A Nlander (sandra27) (5725 Views)

Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response / Am Seriously Crushin On A Nlander. Her Name Starts Wit "K" And Ends Wit "Y" / I Have A Crush On A Nlander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware: Got This Love Letter From A Nlander (sandra27) by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 06, 2012
@Fluid26...Well, he doesnt have any post doesnt mean hes a scammer.....hes my friend on YIM and he aint anything like that...to the best of mah knowledge.
Re: Beware: Got This Love Letter From A Nlander (sandra27) by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 06, 2012
Lol. Got the same type of messages from one aviana tendaji and one sandra sometimes April. These people are scams, beware!. N.B: Always run from anything that is too good to be true.
Re: Beware: Got This Love Letter From A Nlander (sandra27) by dabrake(m): 9:11am On Oct 06, 2012
also got same message from a nairaland (s)he
Re: Beware: Got This Love Letter From A Nlander (sandra27) by goldfish80(m): 9:27am On Oct 06, 2012
I've gotten ths same mail θη several occasions ...petty fraudstars
Re: Beware: Got This Love Letter From A Nlander (sandra27) by mimicue(f): 10:16am On Oct 06, 2012
I got dis too

Re: Beware: Got This Love Letter From A Nlander (sandra27) by yahooman: 10:25am On Oct 06, 2012
That wasn't from me jooooor... It was my yahoowoman grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Beware: Got This Love Letter From A Nlander (sandra27) by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 06, 2012
Maria-G:
like seriously, this same babe is following me now......hmm

]am surprised too to see a nairalander having so many friends, she is following me too and sent me the same message, to cram it all she got no post, no topics i fear
Re: Beware: Got This Love Letter From A Nlander (sandra27) by Karamy: 11:15am On Oct 06, 2012
Arsenate: This morning I Just found out that the said Sandra is "following" me. On checking her profile and seeing her pix(extremely pretty), date of registration(4th oct) and the "millions" of people she's "following" just within 48hrs of registering with NL, I knew she (rather he) is a scammer.

Y'all beware.
na d same person wen d dey parade im self for all social nwk cyntia vs sandra. grin
Arsenate: This morning I Just found out that the said Sandra is "following" me. On checking her profile and seeing her pix(extremely pretty), date of registration(4th oct) and the "millions" of people she's "following" just within 48hrs of registering with NL, I knew she (rather he) is a scammer.

Y'all beware.
na d same person wen d dey parade im self for all social nwk cyntia vs sandra.
Re: Beware: Got This Love Letter From A Nlander (sandra27) by Gkiks1406(m): 1:12pm On Oct 06, 2012
.....Anybody that falls for such a cheap scam in 2012 should be flogged in a market place. Why waste your time reading that nonsense!!! Put your willis in your panties. Gbogbo eran. Ko ni jije.
Re: Beware: Got This Love Letter From A Nlander (sandra27) by mynameisjade: 2:55pm On Oct 06, 2012
Gkiks1406: .....Anybody that falls for such a cheap scam in 2012 should be flogged in a market place. Why waste your time reading that nonsense!!! Put your willis in your panties. Gbogbo eran. Ko ni jije.
True talk but u did be suprised sum pip would still FALL for it grin
Re: Beware: Got This Love Letter From A Nlander (sandra27) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 06, 2012
The purpose of such emails is not only for you to contact her, (if you're really that stupid) but also to install malware in your device, by opening the email or downloading the attached picture. A malware can steal log in details for bank accounts and other private stuff on your device. My advice, don't open the email. The title and subject is always a give away.

1 Like

Re: Beware: Got This Love Letter From A Nlander (sandra27) by DCONE1(m): 4:17pm On Oct 06, 2012
Oboy the girl don de follow me...ooh....the pic make sence...but na for nairaland she wan take catch mugu....
Re: Beware: Got This Love Letter From A Nlander (sandra27) by greatgod2012(f): 4:29pm On Oct 09, 2012
i never knew dis thread exists, im not really conversant with romance sectn, dis same sandra is also following me, but d person foolish sa, may be she didnt know dt pple can have access to her profile, if not so, how can she be following thousands of pple without having any post or any topic and think d members will fall 4 her, thats silly of her, she even sent me a PM, which i ignored, pls pple, watch out o, scammers are here already, u have to shine ur eyes weli-weli

1 Like

Re: Beware: Got This Love Letter From A Nlander (sandra27) by Idowuogbo(f): 4:53pm On Oct 09, 2012
Oh God of Elijah! Dem no send me mail na! angry anyways I guess d moppet don scan say my own Maga no fit drop expired amala if hin beg me.
Re: Beware: Got This Love Letter From A Nlander (sandra27) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 09, 2012
Idowuogbo: Oh God of Elijah! Dem no send me mail na! angry anyways I guess d moppet don scan say my own Maga no fit drop expired amala if hin beg me.
Em dey luk face naw cool
Re: Beware: Got This Love Letter From A Nlander (sandra27) by solomonjesus: 7:44am On Oct 17, 2012
I saw the mail and play along because i knew she will lose, she ask me to contact mr hester the transfer officer of a bank of which i first told her mr hester is the manager not transfer office she beg then i sent fake info but the phone number is correct since then she never replied if you see number with( +4407)know it scam

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Know A Guy That's A Virgin. / How To Be Happy Always In Life. Read This Awesome Life Tips / Things Women Are Attracted To That Will Make Them Slip Their Pants For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.