Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Things Women Are Attracted To That Will Make Them Slip Their Pants For Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Women Are Attracted To That Will Make Them Slip Their Pants For Men (5721 Views)

Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them / Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! / This Lady Has Been Wearing Her Pants For 6 Days And Thinks It's Cool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things Women Are Attracted To That Will Make Them Slip Their Pants For Men by Oshikoyafrank(m): 4:10pm On Sep 18, 2016
So if cash-flow, fancy accessories, and an unexpressive face don’t attract high quality, loving women (which they really don’t) then what character traits are women attracted to?

Here are seven of the most important things that women will always be attracted to.
Be conscious of a few of these in your daily life and you’ll save yourself time, money, frustration, and headaches in trying to deeply engage your dream woman on an emotional level.

1. Drive: “I’m really attracted to a guy who knows what he wants in life and is going after it. I absolutely adore being around that kind of energy.” – Jessica, 27

Women are attracted to men that have goals and are actively pursuing them. Masculine energy is directional energy. Like a boulder rolling down a hill, the single-focus energy that penetrates through resistance in pursuit of achieving an end result is very attractive to women.

As much as most men resist this idea, when it comes to attracting a high value woman of character, drive beats dollars every time…

2. Presence: Every person wants to feel deeply seen and understood by someone in their lives… but few people want to take the time to explain or reveal themselves.
When it comes to deeply connecting with a woman on an emotional level, your presence will always mean more than any presents ever could.

By being fully present with women (through eye contact, listening, and prioritizing distraction-free conversations) you give them the sense of feeling seen.
Everyone (male or female) wants to feel deeply seen and appreciated. The first step in giving women this feeling is in developing your personal presence.

Want a less new-agey term than presence?... Continue Reading @

http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/09/7-things-women-will-always-be-attracted.html

Re: Things Women Are Attracted To That Will Make Them Slip Their Pants For Men by speedyconnect3: 4:14pm On Sep 18, 2016
ok
Re: Things Women Are Attracted To That Will Make Them Slip Their Pants For Men by Stargists(m): 5:46pm On Sep 18, 2016
hmm
Re: Things Women Are Attracted To That Will Make Them Slip Their Pants For Men by Oshikoyafrank(m): 2:01am On Sep 19, 2016
yea
Re: Things Women Are Attracted To That Will Make Them Slip Their Pants For Men by abhanz(m): 2:05am On Sep 19, 2016
Sorry, this i am sure doesn't apply to Nigerian girls esp no 1. What they actually want is the $$$

1 Like

Re: Things Women Are Attracted To That Will Make Them Slip Their Pants For Men by topzttst(m): 9:41am On Sep 19, 2016
really
Re: Things Women Are Attracted To That Will Make Them Slip Their Pants For Men by Topza(m): 11:05am On Sep 20, 2016
undecided
Re: Things Women Are Attracted To That Will Make Them Slip Their Pants For Men by Topza(m): 9:21pm On Sep 21, 2016
:/
Re: Things Women Are Attracted To That Will Make Them Slip Their Pants For Men by Ifakiland(m): 11:33pm On Sep 21, 2016
wen i saw 'drive' i tot u were gonna mention d type of cars he drives....i no know say na rubbish u wan write....i guess u werent referring to our gals over here. drive ko.....swim ni.

4 Likes

Re: Things Women Are Attracted To That Will Make Them Slip Their Pants For Men by 2kurupt(m): 1:25am On Sep 22, 2016
Ifakiland:
wen i saw 'drive' i tot u were gonna mention d type of cars he drives....i no know say na rubbish u wan write....i guess u werent referring to our gals over here. drive ko.....swim ni.

grin grin grin grin
No mind am, all this na grammar.
Definitely someone who can't capitalize on his "cash flow" to get them is a hopeless case.

1 Like

Re: Things Women Are Attracted To That Will Make Them Slip Their Pants For Men by metallisc(m): 5:40am On Sep 22, 2016
2kurupt:

grin grin grin grin
Definitely someone who can't capitalize on his "cash flow" to get them is a hopeless case.

Re: Things Women Are Attracted To That Will Make Them Slip Their Pants For Men by oshikoyaodemi(m): 11:18pm On Sep 24, 2016
Re: Things Women Are Attracted To That Will Make Them Slip Their Pants For Men by topzttst(m): 1:42pm On Sep 25, 2016
2kurupt:

grin grin grin grin
lol
Re: Things Women Are Attracted To That Will Make Them Slip Their Pants For Men by oshikoyaodemi(m): 9:09pm On Sep 25, 2016
undecided
Re: Things Women Are Attracted To That Will Make Them Slip Their Pants For Men by firstking01(m): 9:15pm On Sep 25, 2016
undecided
Re: Things Women Are Attracted To That Will Make Them Slip Their Pants For Men by oshikoyaodemi(m): 4:22pm On Sep 27, 2016
Re: Things Women Are Attracted To That Will Make Them Slip Their Pants For Men by Damilolababy(f): 5:57am On Oct 17, 2016
Hmm
Re: Things Women Are Attracted To That Will Make Them Slip Their Pants For Men by don4real18(m): 6:43am On Oct 17, 2016
iPhone 7 grin
Re: Things Women Are Attracted To That Will Make Them Slip Their Pants For Men by Damilolababy(f): 3:14pm On Oct 17, 2016
don4real18:
iPhone 7 grin
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Man Dies During S*x Competition After Finishing The Seventh Round / As Seen In Nsukka This Morning / Beware: Got This Love Letter From A Nlander (sandra27)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.