Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Why Are Nigerians In Diaspora So Bitter? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Nigerians In Diaspora So Bitter? (30331 Views)

Buhari Seeks $500m Loan For Lagos, Diaspora Bond / Re-run Elections: Nigerians In 5 States Vote (LIVE UPDATES) / Nigerian Academia In Diaspora (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerians In Diaspora So Bitter? by Dede1(m): 6:22pm On Oct 05, 2012
nagoma:

I also had. And I still have righ here in Nigeria where I am not second class.

Just because white cleaners worked under you cannot be considered an achievement.

what is important is the pride of perseverance in building a nation. Ask the Americans , it was never easy.

You are pitifully drunk if you remotely insinuate that European-Americans under my supervision are cleaners. Again, Nigeria is a failed state not a nation. There is a markedly difference between a country and nation. Who in his\her right mind will endeavor to build a nation filled with jackasses such as you? I really do not want to be a killer.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians In Diaspora So Bitter? by fasbio(m): 6:23pm On Oct 05, 2012
@ dede1
thanks alot 4 ur comment, may GOD bless you and your family
Re: Why Are Nigerians In Diaspora So Bitter? by thelastPope(m): 6:26pm On Oct 05, 2012
dare2think: So op, the money being sent to Nigeria for whatever reason is more beneficial to which country?

Somalia?

You have prejudice to your fellow nigerians for whatever reason and you have no moral authority to label anyone bitter!

You reek of bitterness!

See this funny chap oh! You guys make a false claim, I debunk it and you are ranting! You claimed that you are contributing monies to Nigeria and you posted $9 billion et all. I have just showed you that its false, you come dey vex. Haba! Which one be your own nah!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians In Diaspora So Bitter? by Kslib(m): 6:27pm On Oct 05, 2012
InvertedHammer: Nigerians in diaspora are bitter because they can look around and see what Nigeria could be if her resources are judiciously utilized.
As stated, "exposure bestows more wisdom than grey hair". Nigerians at home really have nothing to compare Nigeria with, as such can only
compare out of imagination.

Patriotism goes beyond one's country of origin. If your country treats you as an outcast, what moral obligation do owe her?
In this day and age, Nigeria cannot boast of any single access road, clean water(even though surrounded by ocean), 24/7 electricity, etc.

After several visits to Nigeria, I came to some realization that the place henceforth will be only a vacation spot for me...2 weeks in a year and I am
out. Yes! They could have all the mansions. But what good are the mansions when one sleeps in them with one eye open?

Yes! I am frustrated with Nigeria and I am not looking forward to claiming to be a Nigerian soon. That country has taken so much away from me and the rest of us. Period! Q.E.D.
And i hope you never call yourself a Nigerian in the nearest future..
The real Nigerian always knows he's a Nigerian in bad and good times,especially bad times....
The real Nigerian knows what he was deprived of and figures out ways to make sure the future generations to come enjoys what he/she was deprived of...
The real Nigerian is not a coward...
The real Nigerian despite living a comfortable life always remembers that some of his fellow country people are suffering and draws out strategies to tackle the underlying problem....
The real Nigerian always draws close to his roots...
The real Nigerian doesn't run away from his country. He/she only goes to a distant land to discover/gather/find the necessary tools needed to sharpen the blunt edges of his country....
The real Nigerian always uses the picture of the sorry state of his country as a constant reminder of what needs to be done...
The real Nigerian is presently planning on how to make the future generations to come smile and never regret being called a NIGERIAN...

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians In Diaspora So Bitter? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 05, 2012
on a side note i dont think anyone wants to live in a country that does this http://www.lindaikeji..co.uk/2012/10/3-uniport-students-burnt-alive-for.html#more see as them burn that ajebutter looking boy alive grin grin oh boy nothing deadlier than poverty stricken black people.
Re: Why Are Nigerians In Diaspora So Bitter? by mimifonwon(f): 6:27pm On Oct 05, 2012
thelastPope: I am really getting irritated by many Nigerians in diaspora. They seem bent on seeing Nigeria and Nigerians go down. They come here and all over other Internet sites spewing garbage about Nigeria. They will put down anything positive about Nigeria. It seems they are suffering from gross bitterness.

There is no denying the fact that Nigeria has many issues but we cannot solve it by hating ourselves with so much raw hate and talking nonsense all the time. There is a time to critisize. For example, I like to criticize our excesses on materialism as a people which leads us to many unwanted stuff like corruption and crime. But insulting the nation and saying we will never make it and making us look so pathetic to the rest of the world is just too bad! We have our dignity and pride and we will never sacrifice that on any alter of self defeat and hopelessness.

If these bitter diaspora folks can't see anything good about Nigeria and Nigerians, I wonder why they even bother to post on Nigerian forums. They should carry their crap somewhere else. They forget that they are part of those who have failed Nigeria because they have not made any meaningful contribution to Nigerian growth.

Some of us travel out of the country and know how many of these folks live in Europe and even the US. In spain, Italy and Greece, many of them beg on the streets. In the UK, I don't even want to start. They haul themselves, sometimes as much as 15 in a 2 room apartment! Yet they talk nonsense here on NL because they can afford cheap Tmobile internet connection.

We have no other country but Nigeria. We must stand up and build it. Yes, it is a long road but it is a journey worth taking! Our families and friends live here. The question we must ask ourselves today is how can we make it better?

Apologies/acknowledgement to the many Nigerians in diaspora who do not fall into this category. Your patriotic contribution is a blessing to some of us!

ummm i beg to differ, i believe nigerians in diaspora are more patriotic and nationalist than most nigerians that live in naija. If you nigerians at home spoke up and stop accepting corrupt leaders to lead you, then you can stop having 15 people sleep in a 2 bedroom apartment. Please dont come here trying to create a problem where there is none. I h8 people like you that always like to cause problem for no reason. Truthfully if anyone is bitter it is those living at home, because they think since we are abroad that everything is rosy, not knowing how hard we have to work to overcome the sterotype that nigeria has, and try to make an honest living. The only diff is that the governments abroad works for the people by the people, unlike in nigeria they work the people for their pockets. So rather than hating and calling us bitter, know that every situation or environment has its obstacles. And if you knew how much tmobile cost reap most of it customers off, you would be venting to.
Re: Why Are Nigerians In Diaspora So Bitter? by fasbio(m): 6:30pm On Oct 05, 2012
a lot of people from abroad trying to do some business in Nigeria but familys and friends betrayed them, also most people in nigeria thinks people in abroad does'nt have sense all what they after is sending money.
Re: Why Are Nigerians In Diaspora So Bitter? by Skywalker5(m): 6:31pm On Oct 05, 2012
obadiah777: on a side note i dont think anyone wants to live in a country that does this http://www.lindaikeji..co.uk/2012/10/3-uniport-students-burnt-alive-for.html#more see as them burn that ajebutter looking boy alive grin grin oh boy nothing deadlier than poverty stricken black people.

WTF. OMG. I swear Nigeria has a long way to go. burning fellow human over phone? haba, which levels na? They should be arrested for murder
Re: Why Are Nigerians In Diaspora So Bitter? by dayokanu(m): 6:32pm On Oct 05, 2012
thelastPope:

See this funny chap oh! You guys make a false claim, I debunk it and you are ranting! You claimed that you are contributing monies to Nigeria and you posted $9 billion et all. I have just showed you that its false, you come dey vex. Haba! Which one be your own nah!

How did you debunk it?

Dont you see that the joke is on you? Business proceeds from export and import are not done through Western union but through Letter of credits from banks. Google it.

Money laudering people bringing money through Western union? you must be kidding me. Since you dont know money sent through Western Union has a limit. Try sending ordinary $5000 through Western union and see the scrutiny you would be subjected to. Western union amounts are usually less than $2000 per transaction. So you think Atiku or IBB that laundered 5billion would be sending it in $1000, per money transfer? You must be really deluded

Which services are rendered by Nigerians that require Western union payments. Kindly give examples of such services.

Who are these diasporan paying back debt to? they are paying back debt to who? When most diasporans are the highest earners in the extended family?

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians In Diaspora So Bitter? by thelastPope(m): 6:33pm On Oct 05, 2012
mimifonwon:

ummm i beg to differ, i believe nigerians in diaspora are more patriotic and nationalist than most nigerians that live in naija. If you nigerians at home spoke up and stop accepting corrupt leaders to lead you, then you can stop having 15 people sleep in a 2 bedroom apartment. Please dont come here trying to create a problem where there is none. I h8 people like you that always like to cause problem for no reason.

Please no vex. Let me ask. Did you attend the occupy protest in the city where you live? Have you ever advocated change in any particular area of the Nigerian society even if by correspondence? Have you ever sponsored or inspired any community change or development project in any part of Nigeria? I will like to know how you demonstrate your patriotism.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians In Diaspora So Bitter? by dare2think: 6:36pm On Oct 05, 2012
thelastPope:

You call that debunking?

You are obviously inept in the functionality of monetary economics. Let me go elementary for you. Sadly.

If I send £100 to a relative in Nigeria and he/she goes to the market to spend £60. Which economy benefits from the money?

If I send £50000 to Nigeria to start laying foundations on my newly acquired land there inadvertently employing labourer and creating jobs, which country is benefiting from that transaction? Ghana?

Look beyond your prejudice, perhaps you'll view the scenario more objectively!
Re: Why Are Nigerians In Diaspora So Bitter? by drzed: 6:37pm On Oct 05, 2012
dayokanu:

How did you debunk it?

Dont you see that the joke is on you? Business proceeds from export and import are not done through Western union but through Letter of credits from banks. Google it.

Money laudering people bringing money through Western union? you must be kidding me. Since you dont know money sent through Western Union has a limit. Try sending ordinary $5000 through Western union and see the scrutiny you would be subjected to. Western union amounts are usually less than $2000 per transaction. So you think Atiku or IBB that laundered 5billion would be sending it in $1000, per money transfer? You must be really deluded

Which services are rendered by Nigerians that require Western union payments. Kindly give examples of such services.

Who are these diasporan paying back debt to? they are paying back debt to who? When most diasporans are the highest earners in the extended family?

Dayokanu, I wonder why we dey waste time with this guy? He is clueless. Next thing you know, he has become a local government chairman or member of a state house. And people wonder why Nigeria is so backward - with (supposedly educated) people who write/claim rubbish without checking facts.
Re: Why Are Nigerians In Diaspora So Bitter? by deshysmalls(m): 6:40pm On Oct 05, 2012
I live abroad myself, and many Nigerians abroad are bitter and frustrated by the way things are. but do you think they have no reason to be frustrated? Its so sad living in another man's country where they have little or no naturally resources, but with the proper management, they were able to lift humanity to the proper standard. hvaing said that, Its bad if they say bad things about us to the outside world and think that things would never work out.

I think our leaders are just foolish, because many things that they spend billions of dollars and decades in doing can be achieved in a twinkle an eye with lesser amount. Imagine a Nigerian in Diaspora coming to Nigeria just to renew his/her passport because the Nigerian embassy cant do it for them, watching all sort of crimes committed by Nigerian in the news with your foreign friends, everybody back home trying to dupe you just because you live abroad and they assume that you should be rich, oppression and all sort from people on top, etc

I hope things change soon, but saying bad or not believing that things will work out is like killing all hopes.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians In Diaspora So Bitter? by futoprince: 6:41pm On Oct 05, 2012
Jenams: typical example of who this thread is all about. Keep cryin over mosquito & snake bite while Ūя̅ mates back home rake in millions into their accounts.
That's exactly why Nigerian in diaspora are furious.most nigerians like ur type back home has lost the very essence of living. ur whole life is geared towards raking in million, just to forget that life is worth more than making money. if u have lived in an environment where you have not seen a mosquito for 1 year, no power cut for a second, no pot hole on the road, no area boy or girl, no generator and pollution, high level of law and order, first class health service even though you may not need a doctor in years,dignity of labour, funtional education, affordable food, first class infrastructure and the list goes on, then you will realize why nigerians abroad are furious. But anyway you may not understand what a country nigeria is untill you see it from outside. i mean no disrespect for anybody, but i have lived on both sides of the divide and i will tell you that things are just too bad yonder.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians In Diaspora So Bitter? by thelastPope(m): 6:42pm On Oct 05, 2012
fasbio: a lot of people from abroad trying to do some business in Nigeria but familys and friends betrayed them, also most people in nigeria thinks people in abroad does'nt have sense all what they after is sending money.

Honestly I agree with your point! This is actually a good point for another thread!
Re: Why Are Nigerians In Diaspora So Bitter? by adconline(m): 6:42pm On Oct 05, 2012
OP: come here and talk when you are done milking your parents for money to study abroad.
Re: Why Are Nigerians In Diaspora So Bitter? by Horus(m): 6:42pm On Oct 05, 2012
Hate is a manifestation of Self Hate. How is it that you can hate another Nigerian if you truly love yourself as a Nigerian.
Re: Why Are Nigerians In Diaspora So Bitter? by fasbio(m): 6:44pm On Oct 05, 2012
adconline: Ask your politicians and their friends why they want to die abroad. Stella OBJ , Yaradua and Patience all sought medical treatment abroad. A Nigerian in abroad is light years ahead of you. Get over it! Their abode is your dream. Ask your politicians, rich and powerful.

nice 1, please brother tell them
Re: Why Are Nigerians In Diaspora So Bitter? by GboyegaD(m): 6:46pm On Oct 05, 2012
Gbawe:

My brother, It is amusing to read talk about diasporan Nigerians envying their fellow Nigerians, based in Nigeria, "making millions". How many Nigerians are making millions? Besides, how are those millions spent if not to turn Private houses into fortresses and 'Islands' where citizens must provide their own electricity, water and security?

The misconception promoted about diasporans envying "better-off" home-based Nigerians is regrettable in my opinion. It stems from how Nigerians are materialistic and eager to quantify everything in relation to money. While some diasporan Nigerians may feel as you conclude , because of the "grass is greener" ethos, most are ultimately happy and pragmatically grateful they are not in Nigeria where it is "survival of the fittest" and a Paradise for the elites where ordinary folks are non-entities and virtually nothing works and you may still die of easily treatable ailments if you have no money.

A comparatively small number of folks may make millions in Nigeria but , for example, they will spend millions also attempting to educate their children privately , to the highest standard, only for that child to be no better than children of diasporans who have gone to State Schools in the West. Many things balance out.

Diasporans may work hard and face heavier tax/expenses obligations but a "cash and carry" society , dehumanising of as much as 60% of it's people, is not an envious model either.

I don't think anyone who truly puts issues in perspective would be comfortable with the model of nationhood Nigeria displays to the world. I.e hideous opulence for a few and terrible poverty for the majority. A better model would be a Nation where people, even if they feel they work too hard and pay too much taxes, still have all their basic needs guaranteed to the extent majority of citizens can enjoy a dignified existence.

Very valid point however, many people lack reasoning and they would never reason properly as such, I think it is best to avoid some discussions. Nigerians detest the truth and so they prefer to live the life of deceits they grew up with while fooling themselves as being better as you have in this case where some people feel they are better off in Nigeria than those living abroad.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians In Diaspora So Bitter? by mimifonwon(f): 6:46pm On Oct 05, 2012
thelastPope:

Please no vex. Let me ask. Did you attend the occupy protest in the city where you live? Have you ever advocated change in any particular area of the Nigerian society even if by correspondence? Have you ever sponsored or inspired any community change or development project in any part of Nigeria? I will like to know how you demonstrate your patriotism.

I dont think you know who you are speaking to. Since i was a child my mom has made sure we helped nigeria. In our households the premise was always get a good education and a job so you can go back home and help nigeria. Me standing in the street holding occupy that and yet nothing is done is a waste of time. I believe if you want something done, start on your own and do it with what you have. My father and mother have fixed roads in their villages with the money our whole family contribute and i have even volunteered at aba teaching hospital to help give shots to people who are sick. Each year my family and i bring loads of medication back home to hand out to people who need it most. My syblings and i have two housing center for youths in ogun state and one in abia state for needy families. I personally take $20K out of my paycheck at the end of the year to give to four deserving students to help them pay their school fees and my siblings too. So before you ask me what i have done for nigeria, tell me what you have done. Since i was a child my mother made sure that my siblings understood that what defines us is how we live our lives and how many people's life we positively effect. So check yourself. I feel if the youths in each community got together and helped clean up parts of their community without waiting on the government that naija will be better off. I live in the usa 10months out of the year and spend 1 month in ogun state and one month in abia state volunteering my time in the villages to help the needy with my siblings, so i think am doing my fair share. Infact i feel that we nigerians abroad are more kind hearted and selfless than those at home.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians In Diaspora So Bitter? by PinkHealthGroup: 6:46pm On Oct 05, 2012
Nigerians in the Diaspora are not bitter. They only want you all to wake up. Example you can follow us @PinkHealthGroup on twitter. We are a Women's Health organization based in New York City and Lagos. Our aim is to empower and educate the Nigerian/ African woman about her health, domestic violence issues etc www.twitter.com/pinkhealthgroup
Re: Why Are Nigerians In Diaspora So Bitter? by coogar: 6:46pm On Oct 05, 2012
SweetMouth:
If that's your excuse, doesn't more than all the things u mention happen in those places where u reside? ...Then u turnaround and call it "an organize society." It's only a matter of time, if u don't hurry back home and begin early to reap the benefits in the country, u may live a life of regret wish u heeded to my advice early enough angry angry angry

reap the benefits my foot! you mean like dele giwa did? bola ige? alfred rewane? harry marshal? funsho williams? charles nsiegbe? you must be having a laugh!

evil don't dwell where i reside! i don't go to bed at night thinking armed robbers might invade my home and harass my wife n kids! you live in a cocoon and its because you hardly know better! when you see how it works elsewhere, you would go to a corner and weep for nigeria!

nigeria is singlehandedly the most worthless country on the planet! tell goodluck jonathan i said so!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians In Diaspora So Bitter? by bisiswag(f): 6:47pm On Oct 05, 2012
Haha,@op,may God bless you cos following that thread on obama n romney debate made me think long and hard abt dx xtion. N am going to let u know why they r so bitter cos its a no-brainer,hehehehe. They r bitter cos they are so trapped in a foreign man's land(and believe it or not,racism is sooo there) plus d only place where they can come back to and be free is rife with ASSORTED AND COLOURFUL CRIMES. There is nothing like true freedom my dear,and they crave it so much but are ashamed of admitting it cos they have sooo preached that d grass is greener over there. N pls oh,no one shld bite my head off oh cos i have some dears over there who actually dnt tink lyk dx!
Re: Why Are Nigerians In Diaspora So Bitter? by armyofone(m): 6:48pm On Oct 05, 2012
Persin dey chop this kin chicken/beef ala peri peri and dey bitter? for where? na hapiness all over 24 hours daily.

Oversea life good my dear poster.

coogar:

nigeria is singlehandedly the most worthless country on the planet! tell goodluck jonathan i said so!
no argumemt at all at all grin
Re: Why Are Nigerians In Diaspora So Bitter? by Kslib(m): 6:50pm On Oct 05, 2012
obadiah777: on a side note i dont think anyone wants to live in a country that does this http://www.lindaikeji..co.uk/2012/10/3-uniport-students-burnt-alive-for.html#more see as them burn that ajebutter looking boy alive grin grin oh boy nothing deadlier than poverty stricken black people.
Mr man!! What those nigerians did there was very heartless and cruel but using that a basis to argue here is senseless.. Do you know how many cruel things happen in the so -called us /uk and still people are happy to live there...
How about that madman i the US that went to a cinema and opened fire on innocent people for no reason? Now comparing the two scenarios,which is better? Atleast those Nigerian students stole something.. Pls note that i'm not justifying the act,but am just comparing.... How about that little kid in the middle east whose arm was put under a vehicle to be crushed just becuase he stole something.....
Pls obadiah777 abi na jonah,next time give concrete reasons for your leaving naija and not that bullshit...thanks

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians In Diaspora So Bitter? by IykeD1(m): 6:53pm On Oct 05, 2012

if you say so.

personally, i believe the bulk of the $9 billion or N1.7 trillion, isnt generated by the average nigerian overseas.

i could be wrong however.

What sense does that make? Do you have any other fact to point out that the bulk of the money was
generated by "non-average" Nigerians? What are you talking about? See, this is one of the reasons
we are bitter - the education system in Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians In Diaspora So Bitter? by thelastPope(m): 6:54pm On Oct 05, 2012
dayokanu:

How did you debunk it?

People like you are soooooooooo far from reality, you don't even have an idea.

I have personally done many exports and services where I got paid through western union and also through my dom account. Not all exports come as containers. Go ask the courier services and NAHCO about the volume of business they do from Naija. You are so ignorant about your country and you think you know anything

Yes! Hear me loud and clear. I said money laundering. When money is laundered abroad, a lot of it brought back through money transfers like western union and its equivalents and through paying into folks domicilliary accounts. You know absolutely nothing of naija, I must repeat.

If you don't know, many Nigerians are making money from all sorts. Writing stuff, doing research, long distance jobs, etc. Again, you gat no idea. You are completely lost

Many Nigerians going abroad borrow money from friends and family. Some to fund their trip. Some to do business. If you don't know these things, again you are clueless.

And most ridiculous of all is to say the diasporans are the highest earners in their families. Ridiculous. How much do you make in that regulated tax frozen economy you have there? You are so funny? Because you have cheap Internet there, you are making noise. Very funny
Re: Why Are Nigerians In Diaspora So Bitter? by ola4yinka(m): 6:55pm On Oct 05, 2012
thelastPope:

My friend, read my post again. Even the title is clear enough. I said "why are they so bitter". There is no Nigerian that is satisfied with the happenings in Nigeria. I am not satisfied but I am not bitter either. What we see on NL all the time is bitterness and negativity. Read some of my posts and you will see where I have criticized Nigeria too. But I do not disrespect or ridicule my country. Foreigners read this stuff sometimes and its really sad what they see.
Please what exactly are the things they said about Nigeria and are those things not true?
Re: Why Are Nigerians In Diaspora So Bitter? by nku5: 7:01pm On Oct 05, 2012
@ OP- God bless you for this topic o! These diaspora ppl are the architects of tribalism and hate on this and many internet forums. Most of them have become frustrated with their lives abroad and somehow spin all kinds of garbage to explain that some ppl are to blame for their suffering. Some of them spend sleepless nights and days spreading their filthy and poisonous venom, calling for bloodletting and for ppl to buy guns and crap like that.

Honestly diaspora peeps (some not all) need to be closely watched. Remember Charles Taylor was abroad when he conjured up his blueprint that plagued several countries with war and unspeakable horror for almost two decades

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians In Diaspora So Bitter? by zerocool(m): 7:01pm On Oct 05, 2012
Three University of Port Harcourt students named Ugonna, Aladdin and Chidiaka were this morning badly beaten and burnt alive by indegenes of Aluu community for allegedly stealing phones and laptops in an off campus hostel...

Instead of calling the police and getting them arrested, these people put tyres over the heads of these students who were not armed and burnt them. Then they took pictures, filmed it and spread it around. This happened today in PH. We are gradually losing our humanity in this country. The boys were all in their early 20s. I hope some people get arrested for this. More photos after the cut...*viewer discretion advised*

http://www.lindaikeji..co.uk/2012/10/3-uniport-students-burnt-alive-for.html#more

Happened just this morning. Look at the bolded sentence. I didnt say that - Linda Ikeji, a Nigerian living in Nigeria said that.

That is a place called Nigeria.
So, Who is BITTER and who is INSANE??!!!!
Re: Why Are Nigerians In Diaspora So Bitter? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 05, 2012
Kslib:
Mr man!! What those nigerians did there was very heartless and cruel but using that a basis to argue here is senseless.. Do you know how many cruel things happen in the so -called us /uk and still people are happy to live there...
How about that madman i the US that went to a cinema and opened fire on innocent people for no reason? Now comparing the two scenarios,which is better? Atleast those Nigerian students stole something.. Pls note that i'm not justifying the act,but am just comparing.... How about that little kid in the middle east whose arm was put under a vehicle to be crushed just becuase he stole something.....
Pls obadiah777 abi na jonah,next time give concrete reasons for your leaving naija and not that bullshit...thanks
who said i needed concrete reasons to leave naija ? that was just a side show joor. abeg free me grin grin grin how tingz for ya end Sir ?
Re: Why Are Nigerians In Diaspora So Bitter? by Kslib(m): 7:02pm On Oct 05, 2012
PinkHealthGroup: Nigerians in the Diaspora are not bitter. They only want you all to wake up. Example you can follow us @PinkHealthGroup on twitter. We are a Women's Health organization based in New York City and Lagos. Our aim is to empower and educate the Nigerian/ African woman about her health, domestic violence issues etc www.twitter.com/pinkhealthgroup
See your mouth... We Nigerians at home are awake and believe me when i say some of us are planning on how to make things change for better... Before i forget,why dont you come and join us to wake-up better? if we Nigerians at home wake-up and things change,wont you carry your asss back to naija? I know your type who like to use the word "you" when things are bad,but will be the first to use the word "we" when things get better......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims / Buhari Signs Amendment To Executive Order 008 On VOARS / Man In Court For Trespassing On Obasanjo’s Land In Ota, Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.