Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,008 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Barika Jumah - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Barika Jumah (4701 Views)

i (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barika Jumah by salinco(m): 12:44pm On Jan 18, 2008
You will Stand BIG because of your UNION with God, He
will take you to the ZENITH, open an INTERCONTINENTAL
GATEWAY for you to discover PLATINUM and DIAMONDS, and
your Unendinng Bank of Abundance (UBA) will SPRING
beyond the SKYE and the OCEANIC, leaving a FIRST of
its kind MONUMENT for the world to see. Because the
OMEGA is your GUARANTY TRUST, get set for FIRSTINLAND
divine visitation. You will ACCESS your aspirations
this year whether the enemies like it or not oh!!
Yes!!! Is someone excited in the house? If you love
God and Your FIDELITY with HIM is assured, ECO this to
all the people on your list,  Have a wonderful day
ahead. enjoy. Happy New Year !!BARIKA JUMAH !!! God bless,
Re: Barika Jumah by dragnet: 1:43pm On Jan 18, 2008
Salinco, nice words n prayer cheesy. . . . . Same to you wink
Re: Barika Jumah by dragnet: 1:44pm On Jan 18, 2008
time for Jumaah Prayer! cheesy . . . . .g0ne !
Re: Barika Jumah by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 18, 2008
time for Jumaah Prayer! . . . . .g0ne !

Time after Jumah, back cheesy
Re: Barika Jumah by chilla(f): 2:17pm On Jan 18, 2008
The best day of the week:

Islamically being a holy day

Western wise The beginning of a weekend.

Alhamdulillahi ala ni'matil Islam.

Jumuat Mubarak 2 u all.
Re: Barika Jumah by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 18, 2008
W/s

Anybody care to give us the sermon at the mosque today.
Re: Barika Jumah by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 18, 2008
salinco:

all the people on your list, Have a wonderful day

they have already started to copy christians again. grin Cant these slaves ever be original?
- Where in the quran or hadith is Allah refered to as the "omega"?
- Do slaves have a "union" with "god"?
- "divine visitation"? When did that creep into islam?
Re: Barika Jumah by dragnet: 3:26pm On Jan 18, 2008
davidylan, . . . . . . . Omega is the last letter of the Greek alphabets & also used to den0te "the final" or "the end". . . .so if u're not willing to be hypocritical even to your own self & level of understanding (except I've over-estimated you), you should know that it is NOT OUT OF PLACE . . . . . . .
ALLAH(S.W.T.) is the FIRST(ALPHA). . . .the LAST(OMEGA). . . . .the MOST GLARING. . . .the UNSEEN . . . . . . ALLAHU AKBAR!!!
As for Union with GOD. . . . . . . If only you know who GOD is !!
Divine visitation?? You asking? Once again I think I've over-estimated you by expecting you to have understood the meaning of that. . . . .why cant you be truthful to yourself! @ least for 0nce!
Anyway let me help you out a little. . . . . . .
The conceiving of Mary(A.S.) ??
The revelation of the GLORIOUS QURAN ??
How did those happen?
Re: Barika Jumah by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 18, 2008
dragnet:

davidylan, . . . . . . . Omega is the last letter of the Greek alphabets & also used to den0te "the final" or "the end". . . .so if u're not willing to be hypocritical even to your own self & level of understanding (except I've over-estimated you), you should know that it is NOT OUT OF PLACE . . . . . . .
ALLAH(S.W.T.) is the FIRST(ALPHA). . . .the LAST(OMEGA). . . . .the MOST GLARING. . . .the UNSEEN . . . . . . ALLAHU AKBAR!!!

that is your own wishful thinking, you're merely trying to force a biblical concept into islam. Produce just one verse in the quran where allah refered to himself as such. Greek language was in existence during the biblical times . . .

dragnet:

As for Union with GOD. . . . . . . If only you know who GOD is !!

Clearly i know who my God is. He is my Father, Saviour, Friend, Provider, Healer, Justifier, Champion. I do not make this up . . . that is what the bible tells me God is to me.

Now other than being a slave of allah . . . do you know him? How can there be a "union" between a slave and his master?

dragnet:

Divine visitation?? You asking? Once again I think I've over-estimated you by expecting you to have understood the meaning of that. . . . .why can't you be truthful to yourself! @ least for 0nce!

the hypocrite who authored the first post of this thread mentioned something about a personal "divine visitation. In order to explain this you mention two clearly UNPERSONAL instances? What does a muslim understand by a "divine visitation"?

dragnet:

Anyway let me help you out a little. . . . . . .
The conceiving of Mary(A.S.) ??

I have a few questions . . . muslims agree that Jesus Christ was born of Mary by immaculate conception (she knew no man) and YET still argue that Christ was but a man? shocked Is there a man on earth who was born by immaculate conception?
Even mohammed (who shamelessly declares himself the greatest and last prophet) was born by a physical process.

dragnet:

The revelation of the GLORIOUS QURAN ??

Shakespeare's works are by far of more intellectual quality than the quran. Is that a divine visitation too? Mohammed recieved "revelations" foaming in the mouth and writhing in the ground like someone possessed . . . even his own wives thought he was possessed of devils. If that is your idea of "divind visitation" then pls count me out.
Re: Barika Jumah by chilla(f): 3:39pm On Jan 18, 2008
@dragnet

The answer is just one

DIVINE VISITATION

May the Almighty Allah increase your Knowlegde n worth.

Jumuat Mubarak ya habeebee
Re: Barika Jumah by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 18, 2008
chilla:

@dragnet

The answer is just one

DIVINE VISITATION

May the Almighty Allah increase your Knowlegde n worth.

Jumuat Mubarak ya habeebee

indeed! grin cheesy ask them what it means and they go huffing and puffing!
Re: Barika Jumah by chilla(f): 3:48pm On Jan 18, 2008
@ davidylan

Suratul Hadeed Verse 2

He(Allah) is the First,  the Last, the seen, the hidden, and to him belongs everything in the world.

I hope the verse above has proved that the Almighty Allah is the First (ALPHA) and last( The OMEGA).

Islam is the only TRUE way of life.
Re: Barika Jumah by dragnet: 3:48pm On Jan 18, 2008
chilla, Ameen cheesy . . .same to you
Re: Barika Jumah by chilla(f): 3:56pm On Jan 18, 2008
@davidylan

U r jst 2 impossible.

We are only trying to undesratnd our religions here. Y the insults on our dear prophet Muhammad (SAW)? If u dont want to believe in him, FYN, but pls no insults. Hold on2 ur religion and we hold on2 ours.
Re: Barika Jumah by frgy1: 4:15pm On Jan 18, 2008
next tym he does that on any tread, everybody should please ignore him. all he wants is to create confusion and by reacting to his obviously senseless ranting, you let him succeed
Re: Barika Jumah by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 18, 2008
@frgy_

hmmm, Thanks

I have a few questions . . . muslims agree that Jesus Christ was born of Mary by immaculate conception (she knew no man) and YET still argue that Christ was but a man? Is there a man on earth who was born by immaculate conception?

What about Adam?

He was neither a father nor a mum.

I think he is even better classfied as eldest son of God abi?

Even mohammed (who shamelessly declares himself the greatest and last prophet) was born by a physical process.

Yeah, he was born by a physical process, same as Isa/Jesus (ASW).

Abi, Jesus no dey fart when he was on earth? cheesy

He excretes,eats ,sleeps, and even sustains injury.

I can't imagine God bleeding. Its all just misconception by One old fool thats causing the ripples around the world. grin

@topic

Anybody care to give us the sermon at the mosque today?

We can all benefit from it. cool
Re: Barika Jumah by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 18, 2008
chilla:

@ davidylan

Suratul Hadeed Verse 2

He(Allah) is the First, the Last, the seen, the hidden, and to him belongs everything in the world.

I hope the verse above has proved that the Almighty Allah is the First (ALPHA) and last( The OMEGA).

Islam is the only TRUE way of life.

it hasnt proved anything but that dragnet has never read his quran which he touts. All the other questions have been left unanswered . . . care to prove me wrong there too?

chilla:

@davidylan

You r jst 2 impossible.

We are only trying to undesratnd our religions here. Y the insults on our dear prophet Muhammad (SAW)? If u don't want to believe in him, FYN, but please no insults. Hold on2 your religion and we hold on2 ours.

Where did i insult your prophet? you thin skinned fellas cant take a criticism.
Re: Barika Jumah by babs787(m): 3:03pm On Jan 19, 2008
@Davidylan

it hasnt proved anything but that dragnet has never read his quran which he touts. All the other questions have been left unanswered . . . care to prove me wrong there too?

Can you please serve me the sensible unaswered questions?

cool
Re: Barika Jumah by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 19, 2008
babs787:

@Davidylan

cool

Read post #8
Re: Barika Jumah by babs787(m): 4:21pm On Jan 19, 2008
@Davidylan

I decide to reply you because this is Islamic thread.

Read post #8

Ok and this is the post you referred to:

they have already started to copy christians again. Cant these slaves ever be original?
- Where in the quran or hadith is Allah refered to as the "omega"?
- Do slaves have a "union" with "god"?

Now Davidylan, in my lat post I sent this:

Your above questions do not seemed sensible enough to warrant any response but will try and respond to satisfy

This is Salinco's post that caused your mischief:

all the people on your list, Have a wonderful day

Davidylan, what is your problem with the above quote please?

Where in the quran or hadith is Allah refered to as the "omega"?

Please what is the English word for Omega?

- Do slaves have a "union" with [b]"god"?[/[/b]quote]

I dont undertand what you meant here. Try and make your post look sensible next time. I dont know anything about a 'god'

Before you were born.

Please always ask a sensible question. Thanks cheesy

Re: Barika Jumah by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 19, 2008
blabs787, typical with you . . . dodge relevant questions by pretending not to understand.

What does a muslim understand by union with God? Can a slave have a union with his master?
What does a muslim understand by "divine visitation"?
Re: Barika Jumah by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 19, 2008
david, can you pls reply post 15 ?
Re: Barika Jumah by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 19, 2008
mdsocks:

What about Adam?

He was neither a father nor a mum.

I think he is even better classfied as eldest son of God abi?

The bible is clear on the difference between the two. Adam was a"created" by God AS A MAN . . . who through him sin eventually entered in to the world.
The second Adam (as the bible describes Jesus Christ) knew NO sin . . . because He is God Himself who came in human flesh through the vessel of Mary. He was not created by hands but concieved of the Holy Spirit.

mdsocks:

Yeah, he was born by a physical process, same as Isa/Jesus (ASW).

Abi, Jesus no dey fart when he was on earth? cheesy

He excretes,eats ,sleeps, and even sustains injury.

I can't imagine God bleeding. Its all just misconception by One old fool thats causing the ripples around the world. grin

Mohammed was born via a physical process like Jesus Christ but he was not concieved by any Holy Spirit. Mohammed ate, slept and sustained injuries just like Christ but he NEVER could heal, deliver comfort, save and perform miracles like Jesus did. He was nothing but a murderous charlatan, a deciever, a hateful figure, a fraud.
He could not rise from the grave like Christ did . . . he could not command devils and the wind, he could not create and multiply . . . he was spiritually empty . . . living only via the strength of his own sword and that of his deluded followers.

Have i answered u mdsocks?
Re: Barika Jumah by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 19, 2008
but he NEVER could heal, deliver comfort, save and perform miracles like Jesus did. He was nothing but a murderous charlatan, a deciever, a hateful figure, a fraud.

ahahahah, Whats the basis of christainity? Miracles abi?

I can see why Nigerians are still in poverty always thinking about unrealistic miracles rather than Look for a way of Solving things.

Islamic teachings rare basically on problems faced by humanity and not just imaginery laws or miracles that don't affect a tip of the populace.
Re: Barika Jumah by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 19, 2008
see how the hypocrite answers clear questions . . .

mdsocks:

ahahahah, Whats the basis of christainity? Miracles abi?

no the basis of christianity is NOT miracles . . . Luke 10: 20 But yet rejoice not in this, that spirits are subject unto you: but rejoice in this, that your names are written in heaven.
If miracles were the basis of christianity surely Christ would never have said this : Matt 7: 22 Many will say to me in that day: Lord, Lord, have not we prophesied in thy name, and cast out devils in thy name, and done many miracles in thy name? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, you that work iniquity.

You'd have expected workers of miracles to get into heaven automatically isnt it? No sir . . . miracles are a confirmation of God's power, the real essence of christianity is salvation/redemption via the cross. That is why poor beggars like Lazarus could get to heaven even if they performed not one miracle.

The difference is that mohammed could not even confirm his noise about being a prophet with a single miracle!

mdsocks:

I can see why Nigerians are still in poverty always thinking about unrealistic miracles rather than Look for a way of Solving things.

50% of the Nigerian population is muslim and only 40% christian. If miracles has failed Nigerians then what has islam done to help them? Is it any coincidence that the poorest parts of Nigeria are the primarily muslim areas?

mdsocks:

Islamic teachings rare basically on problems faced by humanity and not just imaginery laws or miracles that don't affect a tip of the populace.

Hmmm if islamic teachings tackle problems faced by humanity why then are muslim nations some of the most underdeveloped in the world? Pakistan, Sudan, Ethiopia, Zamfara, Saudi Arabia? . . . see how islam tackled their problems. Hypocrite. Forever rationalizing away the appaling fact that their "prophet" was nothing but a fraud.
Re: Barika Jumah by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 19, 2008
First.on the issue of Adam,

What does Luke 3 say

----Which was the son of Enos, which was the son of Seth, which was the son of Adam, which was the son of God.

Hmmm if islamic teachings tackle problems faced by humanity why then are muslim nations some of the most underdeveloped in the world? Pakistan, Sudan, Ethiopia, Zamfara, Saudi Arabia? . . . see how islam tackled their problems. Hypocrite. Forever rationalizing away the appaling fact that their "prophet" was nothing but a fraud.

All the problems in the country are artificials wars, you can name one muslim state which guides and rules by the Quran which is not effective.

Saudi Arabia to the best of my knowledge as been hoodwinked .

Saudi does not govern by islamic rules 100%. You can pour water in a cup and add a teaspoon of alcohol and still call it pure.

Saudi deals heavily in Riba including their Banks. Their currency is tied to the Dollar, which is itself based on Riba.

It does not allow women to vote despite women voting during the Election of Abu bakr.

So, what the hell. Those countries you named does not realy follow what the Quran say they are all based on what big shots will benefit from looting the treasury.

Pakistan is a very big issue. You can ceck my diary for an update on it.
Re: Barika Jumah by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 19, 2008
mdsocks:

First.on the issue of Adam,

What does Luke 3 say

----Which was the son of Enos, which was the son of Seth, which was the son of Adam, which was the son of God.

The bible makes no mistake there at all. What is infact meant there is that Adam was the first man created full stop. Not a single jew made any mistake of worshipping Adam or regarding him as anything but a man. Jesus Christ on the other hand was worshipped by those who could recognise His Lordship.

mdsocks:

All the problems in the country are artificials wars, you can name one muslim state which guides and rules by the Quran which is not effective.

Saudi Arabia to the best of my knowledge as been hoodwinked .

Saudi does not govern by islamic rules 100%. You can pour water in a cup and add a teaspoon of alcohol and still call it pure.

Saudi deals heavily in Riba including their Banks. Their currency is tied to the Dollar, which is itself based on Riba.

It does not allow women to vote despite women voting during the Election of Abu bakr.

So, what the hell. Those countries you named does not realy follow what the Quran say they are all based on what big shots will benefit from looting the treasury.

Pakistan is a very big issue. You can ceck my diary for an update on it.

this is the problem mdsocks . . . pls mention ONE country that follows what the quran says and tell us how successful they are. Saudi Arabia contains Mecca and Medina and YET you claim they do not truly practice islam? What of Zamfara, Egypt, Algeria, Iran, Lebanon, Syria? Pls mention just ONE model islamic state, enough of hiding behind ur finger.
Re: Barika Jumah by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 19, 2008
The bible makes no mistake there at all. What is infact meant there is that Adam was the[b] "first man created"[/b] full stop. Not a single jew made any mistake of worshipping Adam or regarding him as anything but a man. Jesus Christ on the other hand was worshipped by those who could recognise His Lordship.

Why not call him my first creation and not Son of God.

I think eve should also be classfied as daughter of God. cheesy

Gen 6: 2

That the "sons" of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

Job 1:6

Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them.

Job 38:7
When the morning stars sang together, and all the "sons" of God shouted for joy?

please mention ONE country that follows what the quran says and tell us how successful they are. Saudi Arabia contains Mecca and Medina and YET you claim they do not truly practice islam? What of Zamfara, Egypt, Algeria, Iran, Lebanon, Syria? Please mention just ONE model islamic state, enough of hiding behind your finger.

Having mecca and medina in their abode does not make them 100% an Islamic country.

There are certain qualities guiding ruling in Islam.

Don't make me go into the constitution of Saudi Arabia. You might not be able to take it cheesy

Politics have been mixed wwith religion, the governor of zamfara then imposed sharia not because the society needed it but because of his personal gains.

You need to start Jihad from yourself before expecting to spreadit among other people.

Can he cme out and say boldy that he followed what the Quran says on governorship?

Enjoy, if you might however want to go into history, you can open a new thread for that. cheesy
Re: Barika Jumah by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 19, 2008
mdsocks:

Why not call him my first creation and not Son of God.

lol you cant dictate to the bible what names it must use to describe its characters. You hypocritical muslims are quick to ask questions . . . where is the genealogy of mohammed? Surely if allah preserved that of Christ, Abraham, David and even Adam he must have preserved that of mohammed eh.

Back to ur hypocrisy.

mdsocks:

I think eve should also be classfied as daughter of God. cheesy

Gen 6: 2

That the "sons" of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

Job 1:6

Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them.

Job 38:7
When the morning stars sang together, and all the "sons" of God shouted for joy?

If you were either a christian or seeking knowledge i would have carefully outlined, with valid reasons, what the bible meant by all the "sons of God" appelations. One thing that is glaringly different that you are struggling so hard not to see . . . WHERE in the bible did the Jews confuse all these "sons of God" with Jesus Christ?
Where in the bible did the jews bow down and worship the "sons of God" in Job, Genesis and co?
Is that not enough reason to realise that the jews understood the fundamental differences?

mdsocks:

Having mecca and medina in their abode does not make them 100% an Islamic country.

There are certain qualities guiding ruling in Islam.

What are those mysterious "certain qualities" and why are they absent in EVERY SINGLE islamic state?

mdsocks:

Don't make me go into the constitution of Saudi Arabia. You might not be able to take it cheesy

i dont care for it.

mdsocks:

Politics have been mixed wwith religion, the governor of zamfara then imposed sharia not because the society needed it but because of his personal gains.

You can say EXACTLY the same thing for mohammed. Politics has ALWAYS been mixed with islamic religion . . . . islam right from mohammed's time was all about conquering other territories and forcing them to bow down to the idol of allah.

mdsocks:

You need to start Jihad from yourself before expecting to spreadit among other people.

enough of this internal jihad rubbish. We know its not true.

mdsocks:

Can he cme out and say boldy that he followed what the Quran says on governorship?

At least he is not following wholeheartedly mohammed's idea of governance . . . the whole of Nigeria would have been under his sword by now.
Re: Barika Jumah by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 19, 2008
You need to read the history and life of Prophet Muhammad.

Will lend an hand to you on that,

http://www.al-islam.org/restatement/9.htm
Re: Barika Jumah by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 19, 2008
mdsocks:

You need to read the history and life of Prophet Muhammad.

Will lend an hand to you on that,

http://www.al-islam.org/restatement/9.htm

another piece of propaganda dressed up as "history". Where are the histories of his wars? Nothing on how he destroyed the family of the 17yr old Jewish woman and raped her till he died? What about the numerous raids on innocent travellers?
Where are the stories on the war on Badr? Care to tell us how allah gave mohammed the wife of his stepson?

mdsocks, we are tired of reading revisionist history. When will muslims learn to tell the truth?

I see you have as usual ignored all my questions: where is mohammed's genealogy from abraham? where is the one model of an ideal islamic state?
Re: Barika Jumah by gists: 8:16pm On Jan 19, 2008
Must these freaks always show up their face when pple are having a healthy discussion? If I had never related with any xtian, one whould have concluded that that's what you ppl are-FREAKS. You certainly are not a posting a nice image of you brethren. I'm sure Jesus will be so much dissapointed in you. Besides what wrong so bible-specific with the first post. I've had it for months on my mobile as a text msg.

No argument with you here dav, so I'll just ignore ur reply.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Catholics Are Not Christians-pastor Kelvin / Original Biblical Jews Were A Black African People : Jesus Christ Was Black / The Foolishness Of Atheist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.