Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,821 members, 7,831,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Barika Jumah - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Barika Jumah (4708 Views)

i (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barika Jumah by olabowale(m): 7:42pm On Jan 30, 2008
@Dawid:
your violence thinly disguised as the "wrath of allah"?  

If you are looking for blasphemy please look no further than blabs787 and olabowale . . . oops they are muslims so you don't regard their outbursts as blasphemous. Why am i surprised . . . simply perpetuating the culture of deciet.

You can cry about the "day of reckoning" from now till tomorrow . . . i am not moved.
The same way the people of Noah were not moved! However the regret was unparallel, up to that time. They perished, in a way that was never was seen up to that time. But no body had threatened you with violence. Afterall, Rochester is far away from where he lives! Its not around the bend, from your pad! So, when you are reminded of the punishment of your Lord for association and claims that God is three entities and that He has a son. If I stop on these premises alone, you have lost. Pointing out to you, further that you lied on Jesus as claiming to be god and commanded you to worship him, the holy ghost (Angel), with false claims that Jesus died on the cross, ressurrected, etc, are just elements, to buzz you to the reality of your fallacy. Maybe, just maybe, you can find your way back out of the maze of the greatest confusion of presenting God the Almighty as 3 heads in 1! It is so sad.

Report to moderator    Logged  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
somebody tell your neighbor "moses is dead". . .
It is true that Moses (AS) is dead. Yet he had singly, by God, impacted the Children of Israel more than any other prophets from them! But when one pen down your fallacy of 3 godheads, son of godhead, cruxifixion, ressurrection and salvation, you get bent out of shape! See how disingenuous you really are? Its easy on the other foot, except in your foot, its all lead, it weights you down, very hard.

+Osisi: Here I am. lol and rofl. You kept me waiting all night yestersday, I just got tired of your nigerian woman gimmick: Hurry up and wait style! (Disclaimer: I love Nigerian women, Okay!).
Re: Barika Jumah by pilgrim1(f): 8:01pm On Jan 30, 2008
olabowale:

But when one pen down your fallacy of 3 godheads, son of godhead,

The fallacy is yours, olabowale. There is no such thing in the Bible as "3 godheads"; nor does the Bible teach the idea of "son of godhead". If you have a genuine discussion, stop fanning dust into your eyes with such desperate moves. Present a clear and intelligent post, and let's see how balanced you truly are! grin
Re: Barika Jumah by babs787(m): 8:28pm On Feb 01, 2008
@pilgrim.1

The fallacy is yours, olabowale. There is no such thing in the Bible as "3 godheads"; nor does the Bible teach the idea of "son of godhead". If you have a genuine discussion, stop fanning dust into your eyes with such desperate moves. Present a clear and intelligent post, and let's see how balanced you truly are!

Do you have any biblical proof for the doctrine of trinity?

You can as well show me verses where OT preached same.

Thanks
Re: Barika Jumah by focused345: 2:41pm On Dec 18, 2011
@Post :

All these Islamist are a big joke to me. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Big Time Blunder In The Bible, Heli Or Jacob Who Was The Grandfather Of Jesus. / Is Jesus God? / If Jesus Comes Today Would You Let Him In?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.