Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,263 members, 7,829,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Barika Jumah - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Barika Jumah (4706 Views)

i (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barika Jumah by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 19, 2008
gists:

Must these freaks always show up their face when people are having a healthy discussion? If I had never related with any xtian, one whould have concluded that that's what you people are-FREAKS. You certainly are not a posting a nice image of you brethren. I'm sure Jesus will be so much dissapointed in you. Besides what wrong so bible-specific with the first post. I've had it for months on my mobile as a text msg.

No argument with you here dav, so I'll just ignore your reply.

this is nothing about "arguments" dear gists. Why are muslims so averse to critical evaluation of their religion? What are they hiding? Why cant they give straightforward answers to questions? Why all the revisionist history, why all the propaganda, why all the lies?

When we point out the fraud in islam and muslims get stuck they go on the defensive using foolish excuses such as "What would Jesus do" . . .

Gists, it does not matter if u have had the initial post on ur wall for 30yrs . . . the question you and other muslims shld go away with is how does it apply to islam? Is this just another attempt to have something that resembles what the christians also have?
Where did allah tell you he has "divine visitations" with you his slave? What sort of union did allah promise you in his quran?
Re: Barika Jumah by olabowale(m): 3:07am On Jan 20, 2008
@Davidylan: If you read the Surah Qudr, you will read the verse, where the Angels and the Spirit descend and lower their wings and pray for mercy from Allah on the 'observing Slaves,' of the Night of Power! Also that Night, the doors of heavens are opened wide to the throne of the Merciful. Those who have seened are forgiven. On the day of Arafat, the shayatins and shaytan are disgraced, throwing sand in shame on their own head. The Angels pray to Allah for the forgiveness of those on Arafat. Allah asked the Angels, do these slaves of Mine see Me? The Angels say no! Then Allah says Oh My Angels, you are My witnesses, I forgive them. When A Muslim makes the night prayers call Quiyamulail or Tahajuud, Allah make the veil of heavens open up and the prayers of the worshippers are accepted!

Davidylan, Islam has so many ways of seeking forgiveness and the mercies of Allah is always available, to the Muslims, directly without a 'Middle man.' You would not know anything about that. Islam provides the Muslims enough ammo to seek the mercy and protection of God. Infact, you must remember MCGyver or GI Joe or Rambo. None of these characters ever went about their missions, with nothing less than this and that of Military and survival kits. And they get out of tight spots. Davidylan, what I am telling you is that you claim to have Jesus, even though you do not truly have him, but we Muslims have the Lord and Creator of Jesus. Then under this God who is enough as Supporter, we have all His Angels, then all His prophets/Messengers; Muhammad, Jesus, Moses, Ibrahiim, Nuuh, to name a few.
Re: Barika Jumah by Nobody: 3:37am On Jan 20, 2008
olabowale:

we have all His Angels, then all His prophets/Messengers; Muhammad, Jesus, Moses, Ibrahiim, Nuuh, to name a few.

except you have no clue about the genealogy of these "prophets" outside the bible. Tell us something about them from the quran, produce their messages from the quran before we listen to any more garbage you have to say.
Re: Barika Jumah by salinco(m): 11:37am On Jan 24, 2008
I don’t really understand, if a Muslim open a thread to share love and greetings some unreasonable person we show up to disturb some good discussion. Muslims on this thread are very polite on their discussion and I don’t know while some people refused to learn the important of sharing knowledge. If anyone needs answer to a question, it must be polite and constructive.
Let us share the words of Love and Peace.
cool cool cool
Re: Barika Jumah by samsonola(m): 9:11pm On Jan 24, 2008
@Davidlyan
[/quote]Jesus Christ on the other hand was worshipped by those who could recognise His Lordship[quote]
Jesus is not like this during his lifetime. Shaytan has taken pocession of this guys soul. He is in complete darkness. How can your god who created you come back and be beaten to death because of your sins. Is your god a mortal?
Re: Barika Jumah by DD5: 9:24pm On Jan 24, 2008
samsonola:

Shaytan has taken pocession of this guys soul. He is in complete darkness. How can your god who created you come back and be beaten to death because of your sins. Is your god a mortal?

My God is not mortal . . . but he took on mortality that he might conquer sin, death and the grave that through Him we may have life eternal.

The sad thing is you say Jesus was not like this during His lifetime but you cannot prove it from your empty quran.
Re: Barika Jumah by pilgrim1(f): 9:32pm On Jan 24, 2008
@D__D,

D__D:

My God is not mortal . . . but he took on mortality that he might conquer sin, death and the grave that through Him we may have life eternal.

Thank you for those key words: "took on". . . "conquer" - and the results thereto. wink

D__D:

The sad thing is you say Jesus was not like this during His lifetime but you cannot prove it from your empty quran.

What they understand as "proof" is to blurt out verses from the Qur'an simply because Muhammad said so - even if those verses have no coherence or authenticity.
Re: Barika Jumah by pilgrim1(f): 9:36pm On Jan 24, 2008
@salinco,

salinco:

I don’t really understand, if a Muslim open a thread to share love and greetings some unreasonable person we show up to disturb some good discussion.

You needed to have cried as much when your Muslim brethren tried to invade Christian threads. . . until they shamed themselves out of it - free of charge.

salinco:

Muslims on this thread are very polite on their discussion and I don’t know while some people refused to learn the important of sharing knowledge.

If you had seen the misgivings of samsonola before posting yours, would you have considered that as being "polite"?

salinco:

If anyone needs answer to a question, it must be polite and constructive.

Perhaps you may need to preach that to your Muslim ummah as many times as you care to. It would do them a world of good.

salinco:

Let us share the words of Love and Peace.
cool cool cool

Aye. smiley
Re: Barika Jumah by pilgrim1(f): 9:38pm On Jan 24, 2008
samsonola:

@Davidlyan
Jesus is not like this during his lifetime. Shaytan has taken pocession of this guys soul. He is in complete darkness. How can your god who created you come back and be beaten to death because of your sins. Is your god a mortal?

Dear samsonola,

It is quite easy to be sarcastic and vehement against other people's convictions simply because it is the default mindset of Muslims to do so. However, the two things you have expressed disdain for are actually declared in the prophecies of the OT scriptures - the same scriptures which contain the revelations of the prophets which Muhammad both denied and rejected.

Every single time you guys slur the faiths of others, always bear this point in your conscience: whatever you castigate, it does not negate the fact the Muhammad qualified himself as a false prophet by denying the very revelations of the Biblical prophets which he claimed to have come to confirm.

It doesn't matter that the Qur'an is revered by Muslims - more than that, it matters that the denials of Muhammad are today regarded as "holy". You need to first go learn this simply thing:

WHY did Muhammad deny the revelation of the Biblical prophets that God IS "FATHER"?

I have asked that questions so many times for Muslim responses - but you guys quietly shy away from it. Could it be that you are tacitly acknowledging the fact that Muhammad was indeed a false prophet?
Re: Barika Jumah by samsonola(m): 10:46pm On Jan 24, 2008
But at least for a small period, your god actually died which makes him mortal at that moment.
Pls, is it the same god that created everyone?
Pls explain this verse of the bible ''And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, ''Eli, Eli, la ma sabach-thani?'' that is my God why hast thou forsaken?, Mathew 27: 45-46
1-who is Jesus calling on
2-is jesus equal in power to this individual
3-if your god took on mortality, then what other god is he calling for help
4-if your god took on mortality so as to come to earth to get beaten to death by those he created, then it dosent make sense

consider this:''I can do nothing on my own authority; as i hear ,i judge;and my judgement is just, because i seek not my own will but the will of him who sent me'' John 5:30
Jesus takes justifiable pride in speaking and acting on Gods command. They are in no way one .God is the master and Jesus his slave/prophet
bless you grin
Re: Barika Jumah by chilla(f): 8:20am On Jan 25, 2008
Good point Brother

May Allah reward u
Re: Barika Jumah by DD5: 8:37am On Jan 25, 2008
chilla:

Good point Brother

May Allah reward u

Good point? Do you even understand anything samsonola said? Good point simply because he's denigrating christianity as is the custom with slaves of the mohammedan religion?

May allah reward him for what? Insulting the christian faith?

We'll see.
Re: Barika Jumah by DD5: 8:53am On Jan 25, 2008
I purposely ignored your post until i saw Chilla trot in to display the ignorant culture of dishonesty that is prevalent in the muslim "faith".

samsonola:

But at least for a small period, your god actually died which makes him mortal at that moment.
Please, is it the same god that created everyone?

You muslims love to tell us that God is unfathomable . . . YET you find it so hard to swallow the fact that God is powerful enough to come down in human form? shocked
Is it so hard that the God who created you from dust and breathed the breathe of life into you can decide to lay down his life and take it up again?
How dishonest can you get that you believe that God could be born of a virgin and YET find it hard to believe that He could be crucified on the cross?

Has ANY HUMAN been born of a virgin? How is that possible?

samsonola:

Please explain this verse of the bible ''And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, ''Eli, Eli, la ma sabach-thani?'' that is my God why hast thou forsaken?, Mathew 27: 45-46
1-who is Jesus calling on

This verse has been explained 1000x, another islamic hypocrite will be sure to come here again asking us to explain that verse despite reading the tons of explanations already given.

As a muslim . . . you believe that allah is omnipresent (can be in more than 2 places at one time) . . . is it difficult for you to believe that Christ could have been on the cross and in heaven at the same time?

samsonola:

2-is jesus equal in power to this individual

One of the complaints the pharisees had was that Christ made Himself equal with God. . . certainly Christ made several indirect references to the fact that He was God except in human form. Spiritually blind slaves of allah, like the pharisees of those days, will never understand.

samsonola:

3-if your god took on mortality, then what other god is he calling for help

You are asking the same question 2ce as is expected of someone who is confused and is not genuinely seeking clarification.

samsonola:

4-if your god took on mortality so as to come to earth to get beaten to death by those he created, then it dosent make sense

It doesnt make sense to a slave. . . it makes sense however to a son and a joint heir with Christ.

samsonola:

consider this:''I can do nothing on my own authority; as i hear ,i judge;and my judgement is just, because i seek not my own will but the will of him who sent me'' John 5:30
Jesus takes justifiable pride in speaking and acting on Gods command. They are in no way one .God is the master and Jesus his slave/prophet
bless you grin

The same Christ made this statement : John 10:30 I and [my] Father are one.

John 5:18 Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God.

The Jews clearly understood what Christ meant . . . that He was God Himself in human flesh.

Samsonola and chila can continue wallowing in their delusions of grandeur.
Re: Barika Jumah by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 25, 2008
Sallam.

Alhamdulilah. today is another Yauma Jumah

How time flies. I wish you all the best of things ahead Insha allah.

Don't forget our friday sermon ooo cheesy
Re: Barika Jumah by samsonola(m): 11:01am On Jan 25, 2008
@D_D

''I can do nothing on my own authority; as i hear ,i judge;and my judgement is just, because i seek not my own will but the will of him who sent me'' John 5:30
Jesus is still helpless without God. He cannot take decisions without the almighty God,the cretor and sustainer of all that exists approving it.
[/John 5:18 Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God.

The Jews clearly understood what Christ meant . . . that He was God Himself in human flesh.
quote]
This is nothing but contradicion to John 5:30. It still dosent appeal to reason undecided
Bless you
Re: Barika Jumah by salinco(m): 11:24am On Jan 25, 2008
mdsocks:

Sallam.

Alhamdulilah. today is another Yauma Jumah

How time flies. I wish you all the best of things ahead Insha allah.

Don't forget our friday sermon ooo cheesy

BARIKA JUMAH cool cool cool smiley smiley smiley
Re: Barika Jumah by ismailys: 11:33am On Jan 25, 2008
MAY ALLAH increase your IMAN, grant YOU IHSAN, bestow on you
SABR, delight  you in DHIKR, bless you with TAQWA, accept your TAWBA
and honour you with ALJANNAT FIRDAUS(AMIN),

BARKA JUMA'A
Re: Barika Jumah by pilgrim1(f): 11:41am On Jan 25, 2008
@samsonola,

samsonola:

@D_D

''I can do nothing on my own authority; as i hear ,i judge;and my judgement is just, because i seek not my own will but the will of him who sent me'' John 5:30
Jesus is still helpless without God. He cannot take decisions without the almighty God,the cretor  and sustainer of all that exists approving it.

John 5:18 Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God.

This is nothing but contradicion to John 5:30. It still dosent appeal to reason   sad
Bless you

Let me ask you this: as a Muslim, what actually appeals to "reason"? Does it appeal to your "reason" that Muhammad denied the revelations of the OT prophets? How many times have we asked that simple question?

Let's review thm again, shall we? If you do care to see the facts, I'll be glad to share them.

Cheers.
Re: Barika Jumah by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 25, 2008
MAY ALLAH increase your IMAN, grant YOU IHSAN, bestow on you
SABR, delight you in DHIKR, bless you with TAQWA, accept your TAWBA
and honour you with ALJANNAT FIRDAUS(AMIN),

BARKA JUMA'A

Amin, Such nice words from you.

I was just meditating on that viewing it as if i was presently there, hmmm sorry ooo am back on earth cheesy

Barka Jumah
Re: Barika Jumah by DD5: 12:23pm On Jan 25, 2008
@ samsonola . . . of course John 5:30 does not appeal to islamic reasoning . . . the moment it does all the dishonest foundations of islam come crashing down.

Like has been reiterated on these boards time and again . . . it is not enough to build a doctrine on one single verse of the bible . . . everything must be looked at in context of other scriptures. Indeed you are not the only one to whom John 5:30 did not appeal to reason, it certainly did not appeal to Phillip's reasoning . . . just read his lips . . . John 14:8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us.

However . . . Christ had a fantastic answer for him . . . John 14: 9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?

That shld put your "questions" to rest brother samsononla.
Re: Barika Jumah by pilgrim1(f): 12:48pm On Jan 25, 2008
I'm beginning to enjoy these enquiries and discussions. . . although perhaps we may be in the wrong thread. Sorry about that - I do hope that we can find the grace to continue this discussion in another more appropriate thread, so that the "Barika Jumah" may continue for our Muslims friends. How about that? smiley

Anyhow, here is something in D__D's that should never be forgotten:

D__D:

. . . it is not enough to build a doctrine on one single verse of the bible . . . everything must be looked at in context of other scriptures.

Words on marble. Might I add this: to build a doctrine from a single text/verse will lead ultimately to the disastrous emergence of a cult.

This has been proven again and again - and it doesn't matter whatever religion it is: Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, Baha'i, etc. One should be willing to look at the collective whole (rather than a single item) before asserting a particular ideology!

I'd like to share more on the verses we are examining about the doctrine of God being the FATHER and the relationship of Christ as the divine Son (another appropriate thread, perhaps?). My views are not superior to anybody's, and may not sound "reasonable" to many (even among Christians); but I'll take some time in the coming month to share.

Shalom all. smiley
Re: Barika Jumah by samsonola(m): 1:22pm On Jan 25, 2008
BARKA JUMMAH smiley smiley[color=#000099][/color][/size][size=8pt][size=8pt][/size]
Re: Barika Jumah by olabowale(m): 2:32pm On Jan 25, 2008
@Davidylan: [qoute]except you have no clue about the genealogy of these "prophets" outside the bible. Tell us something about them from the quran, produce their messages from the quran before we listen to any more garbage you have to say. [quote][/quote] Tell me from the Old testament, the 'Torah' and the sabuur or from the New testament, the 'Bible/Good News,' the geneology of say, Abraham for just 10 generations, before him, Moses/Aaron, his brother, for 10 generations, or just chose your own poison, any prophet from your book after Moses will do the justice for me, if you can detail his geneology as you did with Jesus (a questionable geneology, at best because of your attachment of his bloodline to Joseph the capenter, who if ever related to him, will be at best by marriage, being his stepfather; the Muslims do not accept that Mary had sexual relationship with any man, before or after the birth of her only child, Jesus son of VIRGIN Mary. Unfortunately, you christians says that your father god covered her/as to overshadowed her, which is the way the pregnancy occurred 'this is from your religious book, I have nothing to do with it,' yet there after, considering the honoring position of this woman, since she is the mother of your god the son, also the surrogate mother to or the wife of god the father to bring about Jesus, yet a mere man, Joseph the capenter, then began sexual relationship with her, and had two sons! See how ridiculous your account of Mary is, the mother of your god the son?), in the Bible.

Jesus geneology at best is doubtful. Lets leave that alone for a moment. If there was no confusion and doubt of miracle of the pregnancy of Mary, in the minds of the Children of israel, the so called jews, there will not be an attempt to explain any geneology, whatsoever. I asked you people, the Christians to explain the the escape route of 'hoodini Mary,' how she was able to keep her hide, when the pregnancy could not be under rap because it had become a 'big tummy,' and upon the fatherless child was born? We know that the Children of Israel or the Jews dragged a poor single woman to Jesus for justice when she has sex, which is just the action that begins the woman/man relationship that can lead to pregnancy! How did Mary find an escape route from at least some group dragging her up to Zachariah who would be the person to carry out any 'Justice,' from the Torah of any PREGNANCY outside marriage?

Muhammad (as) geneology purity was never in question, by the Makkans. How you a Yoruba man from whereever you live (Rochester, lake erie area of NY State), can raise up this irrelevant question? Finally, it is the same Qur'an that puts up a good defense to protect the reputation and honor of mary, while your Bible was very lukewarm or out rightly shy about it! And if you want to know anything about any essential prophet/messenger, (for guidance, rebuking, preaching, etc (rofl)), you will find it in the Qur'an! We do not have irrelevant 'once upon a time,', 'the walking around on the street,' that you have in the Torah, Sabuur and the Bible.
Re: Barika Jumah by DD5: 4:47pm On Jan 25, 2008
olabowale:

Tell me from the Old testament, the 'Torah' and the sabuur or from the New testament, the 'Bible/Good News,' the geneology of say, Abraham for just 10 generations, before him, Moses/Aaron, his brother, for 10 generations, or just chose your own poison, any prophet from your book after Moses will do the justice for me,

sure, just as soon as you detail the genealogy of mohammad. I've been asking for weeks now and u are yet to oblige.

olabowale:

if you can detail his geneology as you did with Jesus (a questionable geneology, at best because of your attachment of his bloodline to Joseph the capenter, who if ever related to him, will be at best by marriage, being his stepfather;

The book of Luke chapter 3 carries the genealogy of Jesus Christ through the line of Mary.

olabowale:

the Muslims do not accept that Mary had sexual relationship with any man, before or after the birth of her only child, Jesus son of VIRGIN Mary.

the same muslims find it difficult to accept that a "man" who was born WITHOUT the natural process of intercourse cannot be just an ordinary man afterall like the rest of us. See confusion.

olabowale:

Unfortunately, you christians says that your father god covered her/as to overshadowed her, which is the way the pregnancy occurred 'this is from your religious book, I have nothing to do with it,'

the bible said no such thing neither do christians peddle that piece of garbage. It is purely ur own dishonest invention.

olabowale:

Jesus geneology at best is doubtful. Lets leave that alone for a moment. If there was no confusion and doubt of miracle of the pregnancy of Mary, in the minds of the Children of israel, the so called jews, there will not be an attempt to explain any geneology, whatsoever. I asked you people, the Christians to explain the the escape route of 'hoodini Mary,' how she was able to keep her hide, when the pregnancy could not be under rap because it had become a 'big tummy,' and upon the fatherless child was born? We know that the Children of Israel or the Jews dragged a poor single woman to Jesus for justice when she has sex, which is just the action that begins the woman/man relationship that can lead to pregnancy! How did Mary find an escape route from at least some group dragging her up to Zachariah who would be the person to carry out any 'Justice,' from the Torah of any PREGNANCY outside marriage?

i have just one thing to say to the confused garble above: Zachariah was the father of John the Baptist . . . he was also the wife to Elizabeth, Mary's cousin. It is not possible that anyone would have dragged Mary to Zachariah because His own wife Elizabeth was visited of the angel of the Lord to announce the birth of Christ through Mary.

olabowale:

Muhammad (as) geneology purity was never in question, by the Makkans.

all we ask is that you produce this genealogy "that was never in question".
Re: Barika Jumah by pilgrim1(f): 4:51pm On Jan 25, 2008
olabowale:

Tell me from the Old testament, the 'Torah' and the sabuur or from the New testament, the 'Bible/Good News,' the geneology of say, Abraham for just 10 generations, before him, Moses/Aaron, his brother, for 10 generations, or just chose your own poison, any prophet from your book after Moses will do the justice for me, . . .

I was almost tempted to remind you of where the genealogies were recorded in the Bible. . . but I heldback because of this:

D__D:

sure, just as soon as you detail the genealogy of mohammad. I've been asking for weeks now and u are yet to oblige.

Perhaps olabowale could simply oblige us. . . and then his request would be met. cheesy
Re: Barika Jumah by olabowale(m): 5:23pm On Jan 25, 2008
@D_D:

the bible said no such thing neither do christians peddle that piece of garbage. It is purely your own dishonest invention.
Please give me how the says God (god the father) begets Jesus (god the son) if there was no overshadowing or (mounting)? Except that you people forgot that God only had to command anything He will to existence; that it the process will immediately begin to bring about the thing decreed.

Quote from: olabowale on Today at 02:32:46 PM
i have just one thing to say to the confused garble above: Zachariah was the father of John the Baptist . . . he was also the wife to Elizabeth, Mary's cousin. It is not possible that anyone would have dragged Mary to Zachariah because His own wife Elizabeth was visited of the angel of the Lord to announce the birth of Christ through Mary.
I will leave my quote intact, as above to which you responded as quoted. Therefore member of the jury, where did i in my quote made an assunption, subtly or expressly that Mary is the wife of Zachariah, as D_D is alleging in his statement? You can therefore see for yourself his disingenous or rather drw up your own conclusion.

all we ask is that you produce this genealogy "that was never in question".
Tell me, what is the use? Is Muhammad's geneology or his mother's chastity under scrutiny by the Makkans before she was married to Muhammads father, or during the marriage, beore Muhammad was conceived, or during the pregnancy or after the birth? If none of that was the issue, then your request falls flat on its face. However, Muhammad said and i want you to listen good: From the branche of the Children of Adam that I come from and up to me, there was not a single illegal sexual relationship! This simply means that since Muhammad is from hagar 'wife,' branch of Ibrahim's family, it simply means that hagar and Ibrahim were legally married, which is contrary to your Jewish and christianity put forward accusation of adultery on the friend of god, father Ibrahiim, in the mere just cohabitate with my slave girl crazed notion/suggestion that you claimed on sarah, the elder wife!
Re: Barika Jumah by DD5: 6:00pm On Jan 25, 2008
olabowale:

Tell me, what is the use? Is Muhammad's geneology or his mother's chastity under scrutiny by the Makkans

you asked me to provide the genealogy of abraham or any of the prophets in the bible . . . i ask you to do the same for mohammed and you are crying about "use"? What was the use of asking me to provide the genealogy of abraham?

Yet again . . . pls provide the genealogy of mohammed!

Allah could not have preserved the genealogy of the jews and forgotten that of his greatest prophet.
Re: Barika Jumah by osisi5: 1:40am On Jan 28, 2008
D__D:

you asked me to provide the genealogy of abraham or any of the prophets in the bible . . . i ask you to do the same for mohammed and you are crying about "use"? What was the use of asking me to provide the genealogy of abraham?

Yet again . . . please provide the genealogy of mohammed!

Allah could not have preserved the genealogy of the jews and forgotten that of his greatest prophet.

[b]419 allah.[/b]don't understimate him.
Re: Barika Jumah by osisi5: 1:41am On Jan 28, 2008
olabowole,since they've answered you well, can you please tell us the geneology of the koranic Jesus and how his conception occured ?
Re: Barika Jumah by olabowale(m): 5:09am On Jan 28, 2008
@+Osisis and D_D:
Yet again . . . please provide the genealogy of mohammed!
Hugwash! Thats all that wrote above. If Jesus bloodline was not in questions, based on the wrong assumption that Mary was unchasted, no one would have culled up a gabley gook, a shoddy job that you are passing for truth. What a fairy tale, give me a break. First you are attaching Joseph the capenter, who at best will be a step father. You are telling us a Jewish man, was calm and rationalize well when he found his future bride with a baby, and he was not the father! Can you image what an 'explaining,' Mary will have to make? You forgot that they are both from Patriarchal society!

If Jesus, as a grown man was the one who used prophetic wisdom to extricate a woman from the hands of the Jewish leaders, then I asked you again how did Mary remain alive after her stomach was showing, or after she brought the child? I only brought Ibrahiim or any prophet, when you Christians continued, foolishly to ask me about the genealogy of Muhammad. By the way his genealogy or purity of his bloodline was never in question by anyone amongst the Arabs. Now Muhammad said that his family branch from Adam all the way to him, there was no adultery or fornication. Now if that does not answer your question, knowing fully well about his blood connection in the bloodline of Ibrahiim, and then being a hashimite from the Quraish bloodline, I can not help you!

Finally, what is the purpose of Jesus two genealogy lists, in the Bible? Could you tell us the benefit or any lesson it has for you, other than defending Jesus mother's family prestige? Or is it only to fill the pages of the Bible?

{quote]419 allah.don't understimate him. {/quote] I have to be gentle with you, since it already stuck in there! The changes make people act out of character. In your case its far out. 419 is synonymous, unfortunately with 9ja. So, again you are wrong!

olabowole,since they've answered you well, can you please tell us the geneology of the koranic Jesus and how his conception occured ?
What the Qur'an has done is to help you ease out of the TRINITY, a concept which has no basis for reality. It does not even appear in your Bible! Unlike your Bible, the Qur'an, tackles what you can write down but yet developed a concept which you present as part of your central theme. Qur'an did not present any genealogy for any one, so i do not know why you should expect one for Jesus! Go drink milk and Ice Cream. Good night.
Re: Barika Jumah by Dawid: 5:26am On Jan 28, 2008
olabowale:

@+Osisis and D_D: Hugwash! Thats all that wrote above. If Jesus bloodline was not in questions, based on the wrong assumption that Mary was unchasted, no one would have culled up a gabley gook, a shoddy job that you are passing for truth. What a fairy tale, give me a break. First you are attaching Joseph the capenter, who at best will be a step father. You are telling us a Jewish man, was calm and rationalize well when he found his future bride with a baby, and he was not the father! Can you image what an 'explaining,' Mary will have to make? You forgot that they are both from Patriarchal society!

Your confusion would have been solved if only you had taken the time to study the bible first before spamming the board with ur empty queries . . . Mary did not need to explain anything to Joseph . . . he had already been told about Mary by an angel -
Matthew 1:19 Then Joseph her husband, being a just man, and not willing to make her a public example, was minded to put her away privily. 20 But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the LORD appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for That which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.

olabowale:

If Jesus, as a grown man was the one who used prophetic wisdom to extricate a woman from the hands of the Jewish leaders, then I asked you again how did Mary remain alive after her stomach was showing, or after she brought the child?

Joseph was privy to Mary's conception by the Holy Ghost as is indicated clearly in matthew 1.

olabowale:

I only brought Ibrahiim or any prophet, when you Christians continued, foolishly to ask me about the genealogy of Muhammad.

First you "foolishly" asked for the genealogy of Jesus Christ both through Joseph and Mary, as soon as that was produced you "foolishly" started bleating that we produce that of Abraham . . . we have simply asked to produce just one . . . that of mohammed and you are yet to do so going on 2 weeks now . . . who is truly "foolish"?

olabowale:

By the way his genealogy or purity of his bloodline was never in question by anyone amongst the Arabs.

just show us this genealogy and it sufficeth us.

olabowale:

Now Muhammad said that his family branch from Adam all the way to him, there was no adultery or fornication.

that was what mohammed said . . . he could have said he was a descendant of Pluto and you gullible slaves would have believed it. Show us this "family branch" from Adam so we can independently confirm his statement.

olabowale:

Now if that does not answer your question, knowing fully well about his blood connection in the bloodline of Ibrahiim, and then being a hashimite from the Quraish bloodline, I can not help you!

neither you nor i know anything. Produce this "blood connection" from Ibrahim. The only "blood connection" that exists for mohammed is coiincidentally that in the bible . . . why did allah forget to preserve the genealogy of such a "great prophet" as mohammed when he preserved that of pple like Methuselah? Where Methuselah, Laban, Judah, Simeon . . . of more importance to allah than mohammed?

olabowale:

Finally, what is the purpose of Jesus two genealogy lists, in the Bible? Could you tell us the benefit or any lesson it has for you, other than defending Jesus mother's family prestige? Or is it only to fill the pages of the Bible?

show us mohammed's first! when you were foolishly asking for the genealogy of Jesus Christ did it skip ur mind that it was of no benefit?

olabowale:

Qur'an did not present any genealogy for any one, so i do not know why you should expect one for Jesus! Go drink milk and Ice Cream. Good night.

why then were u asking us for the genealogy of Jesus Christ earlier on? You hypocrite, i am glad you have finally shown us the fact that the quran is an empty book with nothing but meaningless words.

You know the quran has NO genealogy for anyone and yet you run around claiming it to be a great book while stealing copiously from biblical genealogies? Shame on you.
Re: Barika Jumah by olabowale(m): 6:22pm On Jan 28, 2008
@Dawid: Aburo you are just too crazy. But please don't burst a fuse, okay. Joo.

Your confusion would have been solved if only you had taken the time to study the bible first before spamming the board with your empty queries . . . Mary did not need to explain anything to Joseph . . . he had already been told about Mary by an angel -
Matthew 1:19 Then Joseph her husband, being a just man, and not willing to make her a public example, was minded to put her away privily. 20 But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the LORD appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for That which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.
Study the Bible? Except to critic it. I have enough already. The Qur'an has abrogated Bible (Tourat, Sabuur and Injiil)! You called Joseph her husband, by the time she conceived? They were already living together, legally married, with payment of Dowry, according to the Law in the Book of Moses? David. O ngbe kotoo fun ra e. o ti po ju! I will let you capitulate into it. He married her, he did not sleep with her? You don't know the Semetic culture. Yet you are a Yoruba man! I see your entries about chopping the Yam in the very first night! Now you are postulating that Joseph married her, and sometimes passed and he did not consumate the marriage and his wife got pregnant, and be being a 'Just man,'" did not remind Mary about Justice? How could she have remained a virgin when she got married, for some time, in a Patriachial culture? You are a laugh Dawid! The angel appeared to Joseph in a dream and it is the "HOLY GHOST," who is the causation/causer of the pregnancy, and NOT God THE FATHER! Remember, you never ever call Jesus son of the holy Ghost, but son of the father. Is it because you guys realised that the holy ghost really does not have any power, father is the power, always?

Joseph was privy to Mary's conception by the Holy Ghost as is indicated clearly in matthew 1.
Holy ghost is the one delivering the message to Joseph now. And just above, it was Angel of the Lord saying that the pregnancy is by Holy ghost. Which one is it? Is holy ghost actual an Angel of the Lord, uhm, Dawid? Omo mi Davidi. I love you and i want you to think about this on the way to another lecture later, Okay?

First you "foolishly" asked for the genealogy of Jesus Christ both through Joseph and Mary, as soon as that was produced you "foolishly" started bleating that we produce that of Abraham . . . we have simply asked to produce just one . . . that of mohammed and you are yet to do so going on 2 weeks now . . . who is truly "foolish"?
The Yorubas say agba ton lan gbole, ta ba da sho fun a pa laroo. It simply mean complete your duty. You started with Jesus, then give us any and all of the prophets genealogy, all the way to Adam, so that we can be assured that you did not present jesus along, because of the seed of doubt in the community of the Children of isreal, hence they were trying to ridicule his mother, while you are trying to give crdence to his bloodline, even through a step father, at best!

that was what mohammed said . . . he could have said he was a descendant of Pluto and you gullible slaves would have believed it. Show us this "family branch" from Adam so we can independently confirm his statement.
But he did not say any of your worped mind warped mind suggested. He said the truth, but you can't accept it!

neither you nor i know anything. Produce this "blood connection" from Ibrahim. The only "blood connection" that exists for mohammed is coincidentally that in the bible . . . why did allah forget to preserve the genealogy of such a "great prophet" as mohammed when he preserved that of people like Methuselah? Where Methuselah, Laban, Judah, Simeon . . . of more importance to allah than mohammed?
I know that I do not want to claim three in One! I do not want to associate anything with my God! You are foolish in your Question: Is not Muhammad from the Ismail bloodline of Ibrahiim? Is that not enough? Is Muhammad not hashimite of the Quraish of Makka?

show us mohammed's first! when you were foolishly asking for the genealogy of Jesus Christ did it skip your mind that it was of no benefit?
According to the Bible, verses are for teaching, reproach, etc. What function is the genealogy of Jesus?

why then were u asking us for the genealogy of Jesus Christ earlier on? You hypocrite, i am glad you have finally shown us the fact that the quran is an empty book with nothing but meaningless words.
god has genealogy? Before he was conceived by holy ghost/spirit, now he has a father god, not holy spirit god? Then you are explaining his humangeneology through Step father? What is the meaning of the geneology then, since you claim falsely against Qur'anic words?

You know the quran has NO genealogy for anyone and yet you run around claiming it to be a great book while stealing copiously from biblical
The if the Qur'an have stolen from the Bible, yet the Qur'anic words are accused as you have accused it above, what are you truly saying about the words of the Bible that the was 'copiusly sloten?'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Jesus God? / Catholic Woman Becomes Atheist: "Letting Go Of God" / 6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 152
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.