Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,085 members, 7,957,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:03 AM

Nairaland Regain Its No. 1 Spot Beats VanguardNGR.com - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nairaland Regain Its No. 1 Spot Beats VanguardNGR.com (11415 Views)

Vanguardngr.com Is Reporting "Attack Page" / Nairaland May Regain Its No. 1 Spot Soon / Help!!! vanguard Site (vanguardngr.com) Don Give Me Pc Virus O! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Regain Its No. 1 Spot Beats VanguardNGR.com by mrkels(m): 1:44pm On Oct 07, 2012
Hmmm.Okay...make he start to dey pay us o. tongue

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Regain Its No. 1 Spot Beats VanguardNGR.com by Uchenna42(m): 1:45pm On Oct 07, 2012
ogochukwunasa1: Sorry, what is nairaland?

Nairaland is land where naira is...hope u grab?...........retard!
Re: Nairaland Regain Its No. 1 Spot Beats VanguardNGR.com by Walexz02(m): 1:46pm On Oct 07, 2012
Gud news to Seun
Re: Nairaland Regain Its No. 1 Spot Beats VanguardNGR.com by Orikinla(m): 1:50pm On Oct 07, 2012
[size=18pt]You Nigerians like fooling yourselves and that is why Nigeria continues to be stuck in the vicious circle of delusions.

The most popular and most visited Nigerian website is IROKO TV, but the Alexa ranking is not even in the top 100 Nigerian sites.

The largest Nigerian site by membership is Yookos with over 8 million registered members.

If you want an Alexa ranking of top 1000 sites, it can be arranged.

Even if you want more visitors with over 3, 000 comments per topic, it can be arranged if you can pay the fees.

What matters most is not your Alexa ranking, but the quality of your content, and not junk.

I can even give you 5, 000 YouTube views for just $20.
So, if you want 1, 000, 000 views per day, you know how much to pay and I will deliver the views.
But I am not into all that pursuit of titles and rankings that cannot improve the lives of Nigerians.
Nigerians in general, from the smallest citizen on the street to the president need a REALITY CHECK.[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Regain Its No. 1 Spot Beats VanguardNGR.com by mike404(m): 1:51pm On Oct 07, 2012
tchaik: ..............and Seun is smiling to the Bank!
Before nko
Re: Nairaland Regain Its No. 1 Spot Beats VanguardNGR.com by SamAfrik(m): 1:51pm On Oct 07, 2012
Nairaland is a great initiative. I dont see reasons why every 18+ in naija shd nt be in this community. I already abandoned my fb.
Congrats 2 d mgt.
Re: Nairaland Regain Its No. 1 Spot Beats VanguardNGR.com by Worthyisthelamb: 1:56pm On Oct 07, 2012
[quote
author=nairawall]Nairaland has finally regained its number one
position in Nigeria courtesy of Seun innovative initiative and
doggedness to grow this community.

Source:
http://www.alexa.com/topsites/countries/NG[/quote]
GREATEST NAIRALAND!!!
Re: Nairaland Regain Its No. 1 Spot Beats VanguardNGR.com by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 07, 2012
Huh. That was after l gave him the marching orders. Else, ...

Jarus: Good result. I remember when Vanguard overtook NL last year and Seun sent a call to duty to all Mods to up their game so that we can reclaim the spot. It pays off. Thanks to everyone.
Re: Nairaland Regain Its No. 1 Spot Beats VanguardNGR.com by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 07, 2012
Orikinla: [size=18pt]You Nigerians like fooling yourselves and that is why Nigeria continues to be stuck in the vicious circle of delusions.

The most popular and most visited Nigerian website is IROKO TV, but the Alexa ranking is not even in the top 100 Nigerian sites.

The largest Nigerian site by membership is Yookos with over 8 million registered members.

Even if you want more visitors with over 3, 000 comments per topic, it can be arranged if you can pay the fees.

What matters most is not your Alexa ranking, but the quality of your content, and not junk.

So, if you want 1, 000, 000 views per day, you know how much to pay and I will deliver the views.
But I am not into all that pursuit of titles and rankings that cannot improve the lives of Nigerians.
Nigerians in general, from the smallest citizen on the street to the president need a REALITY CHECK.[/size]

you don talk am finish! Wetin I wan yarn again?
Re: Nairaland Regain Its No. 1 Spot Beats VanguardNGR.com by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 07, 2012
wow, that's good news. Seun's account must be smiling at him.
Re: Nairaland Regain Its No. 1 Spot Beats VanguardNGR.com by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 07, 2012
Seun get yourself a good bottle of cognac Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd celebrate.
Re: Nairaland Regain Its No. 1 Spot Beats VanguardNGR.com by BrutusOj(m): 1:59pm On Oct 07, 2012
ogochukwunasa1: Sorry, what is nairaland?
mtcheeeeew sad sad embarassed
Re: Nairaland Regain Its No. 1 Spot Beats VanguardNGR.com by Whobedatte(m): 2:00pm On Oct 07, 2012
azpekuliar: ....and some would still argue that Linda Ikeji's blog is the most visited....
A website is different from a blog!
Re: Nairaland Regain Its No. 1 Spot Beats VanguardNGR.com by free2ryhme: 2:02pm On Oct 07, 2012
Orikinla: [size=18pt]You Nigerians like fooling yourselves and that is why Nigeria continues to be stuck in the vicious circle of delusions.

I have bin hungry since morning .. I think I need to drink garri ... man no get money for pocket ooo
Re: Nairaland Regain Its No. 1 Spot Beats VanguardNGR.com by Whobedatte(m): 2:06pm On Oct 07, 2012
free2ryhme:

I have bin hungry since morning .. I think I need to drink garri ... man no get money for pocket ooo
Go thief money for portharcourt

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Regain Its No. 1 Spot Beats VanguardNGR.com by Hemanwel(m): 2:13pm On Oct 07, 2012
Pls,NL is no 1 in wot?I dnt understand.
Someone askd:"wot's d difrens btw a blog n a website?"
I tink it's a gud que.
Re: Nairaland Regain Its No. 1 Spot Beats VanguardNGR.com by ignis: 2:15pm On Oct 07, 2012
free2ryhme: how does this affect the killing of student in mubi?
Nincompoop.... keep asking useless question
Re: Nairaland Regain Its No. 1 Spot Beats VanguardNGR.com by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 07, 2012
Eze Promoe: How will this ........................................................ lipsrsealed
affect the price of........................................................ lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Regain Its No. 1 Spot Beats VanguardNGR.com by amosy007: 2:17pm On Oct 07, 2012
vowiski: It all plays down to my advice to seun, to make nairaland more intuitive and mobile friendly.

But is dat y you are screaming?

i think u are very right... i use to hate this nairaland of thing with passion before becoz i mostly browse on my phone then and the site is not mobile friendly have to scroll from left to right to see what people posted about a particular i came across on google ...until recently that the site is compatible with almost all my devices... and i for-see the site becoming number 1 in nigeria even higer than facebook if only seun can cut than the excesses of his moderators
Re: Nairaland Regain Its No. 1 Spot Beats VanguardNGR.com by eklassical(m): 2:19pm On Oct 07, 2012
okay, i don hear!
Re: Nairaland Regain Its No. 1 Spot Beats VanguardNGR.com by gen2briz(m): 2:19pm On Oct 07, 2012
Seun should also thank the #teamgarri also because they contribute alot to the site

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Regain Its No. 1 Spot Beats VanguardNGR.com by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 07, 2012
Worthyisthelamb:
GREATEST NAIRALAND!!!
am sure ur a student..ño start aluta 4 nland...
Re: Nairaland Regain Its No. 1 Spot Beats VanguardNGR.com by ogochukwunasa1: 2:35pm On Oct 07, 2012
Uchenna42:

Nairaland is land where naira is...hope u grab?...........retard!
dont let me start with u ok?
Just put ur dicck in ur mama's as[s] and see hw it feels.... Imbecil[e]
Re: Nairaland Regain Its No. 1 Spot Beats VanguardNGR.com by sylve11: 2:35pm On Oct 07, 2012
Good news! cool
Re: Nairaland Regain Its No. 1 Spot Beats VanguardNGR.com by timbros(m): 2:52pm On Oct 07, 2012
Team Garri contributed to this success big time! Think of the traffic Nairaland generates that period...

#fact

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Regain Its No. 1 Spot Beats VanguardNGR.com by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 07, 2012
gen2briz: Seun should also thank the #teamgarri also because they contribute alot to the site

Especially for aggressively creating new user names per minute as the old ones were banned till eternity.

Congrats though, you deserve it.

Though if you choose to go down the part of honour like mark zuckerberg and allow deactivation of our 'dead' id's then we can have a truer view of the membership strength.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Regain Its No. 1 Spot Beats VanguardNGR.com by free2ryhme: 3:07pm On Oct 07, 2012
Whobedatte: Go thief money for portharcourt

you dey tell us wetin you dey do abi,, Ole barawo, onyohi grin grin
Re: Nairaland Regain Its No. 1 Spot Beats VanguardNGR.com by free2ryhme: 3:10pm On Oct 07, 2012
ignis:
Nincompoop.... keep asking useless question

im-becile responding
Re: Nairaland Regain Its No. 1 Spot Beats VanguardNGR.com by nass07(m): 3:11pm On Oct 07, 2012
halimat1985: Great news for Seun.
aaaaah, u are new on this forum but the way u droped ur commendation sounds as if you have been here for a decade. Lol, jst kidding!
Re: Nairaland Regain Its No. 1 Spot Beats VanguardNGR.com by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 07, 2012
When I click reply, type and submit, it doesn't post me. Hope post don't enter voicemail here.
Re: Nairaland Regain Its No. 1 Spot Beats VanguardNGR.com by amosy007: 3:27pm On Oct 07, 2012
Seun shaGARRI:

Especially for aggressively creating new user names per minute as the old ones were banned till eternity.

Congrats though, you deserve it.

Though if you choose to go down the part of honour like mark zuckerberg and allow deactivation of our 'dead' id's then we can have a truer view of he membership strength.

lol... and nice ID

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Website Designing Trends You Should Not Ignore In 2019 / Equitorial Bank Website Used For Interswitch 419 Scam / Challenges Facing Nigerian Bloggers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.