Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Kudos To People Prime/temp - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kudos To People Prime/temp (2818 Views)

People' Prime Apt. Test Result Is Out / Invitation For People Prime Interview Discussion / People Prime {urgent} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kudos To People Prime/temp by ryta: 1:57pm On Jan 18, 2008
Dear Niaralanders, we shld give kudos to people Prime/Temp. i never imagined anything good wiill come out from them.they proved me wrong cos i am currently undergoing training with IBTC chartered bank thru them!Guys make una help me Hala Them (People Prime).Abeg They 2 much!!!!!
Re: Kudos To People Prime/temp by SOJ(m): 6:15pm On Jan 18, 2008
@poster
good to hear that finally a good note for people prime/temp! How did it all happen?share your experience with us so we may learn.SOme of us need the info u know.
Re: Kudos To People Prime/temp by shostar: 7:41pm On Jan 18, 2008
People Prime is the Bam.
They have also gotten me a job with a reputable international bank though the name is not disclosed yet.
pls, wat are the condition attached to ur employment?
are u sharing ur salary?
Or do they make any demand?
Pls, let the house know cos I'm expecting my letter by feb. 1st.
Re: Kudos To People Prime/temp by stellose(f): 3:29pm On Jan 19, 2008
@ryta, my girl congrats , did you write a test with them or just oral interview, please feed us. i was called last year but could not make it to lagos.
Re: Kudos To People Prime/temp by kunlegbile: 6:48pm On Jan 20, 2008
pls ryta i need to know when did u wrote there test? because am also expecting there call. i passed there test on 23/11/07 but have nt receive there call.Pls tell me the date u pass the test.
Re: Kudos To People Prime/temp by karinkapo: 9:51am On Feb 21, 2008
shostar:

People Prime is the Bam.
They have also gotten me a job with a reputable international bank though the name is not disclosed yet.
please, what are the condition attached to your employment?
are u sharing your salary?
Or do they make any demand?
Please, let the house know because I'm expecting my letter by feb. 1st.

why you to like to de make mouth like this self, must everybody knows you are to collect a letter, can't you collect it before making a public anouncement. I tire for people like you ooo
Re: Kudos To People Prime/temp by Bolexy(f): 11:12am On Feb 21, 2008
Hello,

People Prime/Temp? I am surprised to hear this ur testimony oh,cos l did a test with them sometime last yr which l passed and until now l never hear from them.

U just dey luck, hope them go open their book reach me name someday.

All the best
Re: Kudos To People Prime/temp by dosituga: 11:14am On Feb 21, 2008
hello guy!thanks for the good job.I got an interview with People Prime/temp tomorrow at Isaac john,Ikeja.Does anyone has the idea how their test look like?Plzz,I need the info urgently!

(1) (Reply)

Esther Breakthrough Nigeria Limited / JUMIA Nigeria Sacks 250 Staff, Others Get Pay Cut. / Vacancy At Richlife Commercial And Logistics Ltd.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.