Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,444 members, 7,846,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:55 AM

3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport - Crime (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport (125549 Views)

65-Year-Old Woman Burnt To Death By Cultists In Lagos / Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) / 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 06, 2012
pDude:

With the same mouth you used to quote bible and curse me a few minutes ago, that is the same mouth that you just used to pledge your allegiance and quote solidarity lines of your cult. [size=16pt]Thunder fire you i.diott!![/size]

look at them. Occultic Christians. Ogboni okija Christians.

Bro, please read what Obadiah posted again, and carefully this time. This was his previous life, he was in with a bad crowd, but he turned his life around. Read, and comprehend.

1 Like

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by tpia5: 11:16am On Oct 06, 2012
@ otoxk

^silence is golden.

not everything needs to be said.

this is the same mentality that breeds societal breakdown and the armed robbery we're complaining about.

we should try to keep our humanity before we become inhuman.

and yes, the comment smacks of cannibalism.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by otokx(m): 11:16am On Oct 06, 2012
freecocoa: The answer is no my dear, in the area I live, thieves have been caught and burnt but they were caught in the act and on another occasion, a thief was burnt because he killed someone in the operation. Now some months back another thief was caught and beaten, some people wanted to burn him but the vigilante people vehemently refused because he was an indigene, note that the burnt ones were not from that place hence the burning, its just not right, if they can't burn their own why burn others who they aren't even sure are thieves?

we are quite sure they are not thieves, criminals or cultists but men after gods heart, some of them even loving Jesus on their facebook page, please they were prayer warriors interceding for the crimes being done in Aluu by robbers in an uncompleted building.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 06, 2012
blogger2tooker:

FROM MY UNDERSTANDING OF SPANISH UNO BRIGADO MEANS "ONE BRIGADE". THE PERSON WHO QUOTED THIS WAS PERHAPS SIMPLY TRYING TO APPEAL TO THE EMOTIONAL SIDE OF REMAINING CULT MEMBERS SO THEY WOULD REALISE THAT THEY HAVE A LOT TO LIVE FOR AND NOT WASTE AWAY IN THEIR ERROR. YOU NEED TO READ BETWEEN THE LINES AND OPEN UR EYES.
PRECIATE YOU BRAH BUT 'UNO BRIGADO' IS THE NAME OF THE MOB IN OAU. EACH CAMPUS HAS A MOB NAME. THATS HOW YOU IDENTIFY WHAT CAMPUS YOU ARE FROM. YOUR AFFILIATION, IF YOU WILL
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by candieangel12(f): 11:18am On Oct 06, 2012
freecocoa: My dear don't even bother with that prostit*te, she's mental, a very useless girl I must say, if only you know how hopeless she is, a look at her posts will tell you.

Lmao hahha. U 2 made me laugh. Callin me a prost.itute? Wow I feeelll sooo bad by a big bad wolf that talks trash on NL. Hahaha! Ur prolly more useless than those 4 robbers that were burned! Who knows maybe your own time is next!
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by otokx(m): 11:18am On Oct 06, 2012
tpia@:
@ otoxk

^silence is golden.

not everything needs to be said.

this is the same mentality that breeds societal breakdown.

we should try to keep our humanity before we become inhuman.

in tpias world it is a crime to be a victim of armed robbers, it is actually inhuman to acknowledge the humanity of the armed robbers, all hail the humanity of tpia
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 06, 2012
Siena:

Bro, please read what Obadiah posted again, and carefully this time. This was his previous life, he was in with a bad crowd, but he turned his life around. Read, and comprehend.

De la hoy comprende cheesy cheesy

Idiota grin

Comprehend this grin
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Ignatio(m): 11:19am On Oct 06, 2012
Justice was not served. Those boys were just unfortunate. They were not armed robbers but Maphites that went to mutiny their don. I blame them for letting greed control them.

The vigilante group must be brought to justice.
Alu community spilled innocent blood.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by phlame(m): 11:19am On Oct 06, 2012
playah P: I'm not denying those boys were "cultists". But they are not robbers and have never robbed before.
Whenever I watch the video, I cry over again!!
I am not holy, I've made some mistakes, but God knows that everyone that as much as laid fingers on them will rot in prison!!....
I would personally love to torture that guy with the sweat shirt!!....*he is the guy that placed the tires on their neck*.
I learnt his name is akc (abbreviated).... No further details!!

Yeah... The sweat shirt guy... He might just be worse... Please keep us updated
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by tpia5: 11:21am On Oct 06, 2012
obadiah777: SHOUT OUT TO YOU BRAH. UNO BRIGADO MOB HERE. ALL IS WELL BRAH. LIVING THIS GODLY LIFE NOW.

how are you living a godly life when you're still giving shout outs in cult lingo?

ever heard the phrase " have no fellowship with unfruitful works of darkness"?

i guess that's not found in your book of ecclesiasticus.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by omiobo: 11:21am On Oct 06, 2012
sexkillz: Well, i am not about to argue religion with you, great one.

You have no rights to argue the bible with me, since you are not a Christian and all the information you have about the bible are hear says.

I am a Christian and i know what the bible says. You cannot tell me otherwise.

imagine somebody telling you how to eat eba with egusi and bushmeat. That's just the way it is.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 06, 2012
Siena:

i suggest you go through his profile and all his posts on this thread - he is vexed that his compatriots met this fate, and vexed that a person can have the guts to stand up to thugs like him
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by phlame(m): 11:22am On Oct 06, 2012
Ignatio: Justice was not served. Those boys were just unfortunate. They were not armed robbers but Maphites that went to mutiny their don. I blame them for letting greed control them.

The vigilante group must be brought to justice.
Alu community spilled innocent blood.

They are not maphites but mafias

2 Likes

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by blogger2tooker: 11:22am On Oct 06, 2012
obadiah777: PRECIATE YOU BRAH BUT 'UNO BRIGADO' IS THE NAME OF THE MOB IN OAU. EACH CAMPUS HAS A MOB NAME. THATS HOW YOU IDENTIFY WHAT CAMPUS YOU ARE FROM. YOUR AFFILIATION, IF YOU WILL

MY AFFILIATION IS JESUS CHRIST AND THE POWER OF HIS WORD! I WAS SIMPLY GIVING THE LITERAL TRANSLATION OF UNO BRIGADO. IF YOU SAY ITS A WAY OF IDENTIFYING THEM PER CAMPUS, THATS A FIRST FOR ME. I WENT THROUGH HIGHER INSTITUTION CLEAN AND UN AFFILIATED EVEN DURING MUCH PRESSURE AND I STILL REMAIN CLEAN IN CHRIST. I BLESS GOD FOR YOUR LIFE. BUT FYI STOP WITH THE UNO BRIGADO THING AND MOB TALK. LET IT LEAVE UR SYSTEM COMPLETELY FOR A DOUBLE MINDED MAN MUST NOT THINK HE CAN RECEIVE ANYTHING FROM GOD. GOD BLESS U
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by freecocoa(f): 11:23am On Oct 06, 2012
otokx:

we are quite sure they are not thieves, criminals or cultists but men after gods heart, some of them even loving Jesus on their facebook page, please they were prayer warriors interceding for the crimes being done in Aluu by robbers in an uncompleted building.
Keep j*rking off, obviously the sight of lynched young men turn you on.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 06, 2012
Siena:

THANKS SIENA. SOME PEOPLE HAVE COMPREHENSION PROBLEMS. EITHER THAT OR SELECTIVE AMNESIA
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by tpia5: 11:24am On Oct 06, 2012
otokx:

in tpias world it is a crime to be a victim of armed robbers, it is actually inhuman to acknowledge the humanity of the armed robbers, all hail the humanity of tpia

those photos are barbaric, end of.

by the time a full scale cult war emerges, its going to encompass much more than what you are saying, and entire communities will be involved.

dont use armed robbery victims as a cover to spread anarchy.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by otokx(m): 11:25am On Oct 06, 2012
please they were not maphites but fellow brethren of my church holding an all night prayer session interceding for the deliverance of Aluu from the hands of armed robbers.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by playahP(m): 11:26am On Oct 06, 2012
Iyi
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by albacete(m): 11:26am On Oct 06, 2012
tpia@:
where are they from?

ji_sun_pack:
They are from the region that can do anything
for money, including selling babies, money
rituals, drug dealings and called it " ingenuity".

they are from NIGERIA as u both can read from the story.
Or do we have to go through another tribal war here?
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by tpia5: 11:26am On Oct 06, 2012
blogger2tooker:

MY AFFILIATION IS JESUS CHRIST AND THE POWER OF HIS WORD! I WAS SIMPLY GIVING THE LITERAL TRANSLATION OF UNO BRIGADO. IF YOU SAY ITS A WAY OF IDENTIFYING THEM PER CAMPUS, THATS A FIRST FOR ME. I WENT THROUGH HIGHER INSTITUTION CLEAN AND UN AFFILIATED EVEN DURING MUCH PRESSURE AND I STILL REMAIN CLEAN IN CHRIST. I BLESS GOD FOR YOUR LIFE. BUT FYI STOP WITH THE UNO BRIGADO THING AND MOB TALK. LET IT LEAVE UR SYSTEM COMPLETELY FOR A DOUBLE MINDED MAN MUST NOT THINK HE CAN RECEIVE ANYTHING FROM GOD. GOD BLESS U

i dont know why he's affiliating himself with oau.

i think i remember him asking for information about the place before.

unless i'm mixing him up with someone else.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by otokx(m): 11:27am On Oct 06, 2012
tpia@:

those photos are barbaric, end of.

by the time a full scale cult war emerges, its going to encompass much more than what you are saying, and entire communities will be involved.

dont use armed robbery victims as a cover to spread anarchy.

it is your community that will be engaged in a cult war? did you see any of the unknown civilians that beat my brethren carrying a gun?
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by maclatunji: 11:27am On Oct 06, 2012
oyb:

saudi arabia is too rigid for people to terrorise communitis for months in crime spree

the state in nigeria does didly squt - if anything robbers etal are empowered in nigeria - they and police carry weapons.

there is no disincentive in this country as far as violent or other crimes are concerned - why do you think tompolo and co are living large

the state can't even enforce my drinking water - i have to do that myself end of.

Of course, it is your duty as a citizen to put pressure on your government to start performing not to take laws into your own hands. Why do you think I am always on GEJ's case on Nairaland? For the fun of it? No! So that we don't have to be scared or trumatised by armed robbers, so that these boys wouldn't have been lynched but arrested and charged to court and so on.

If you know that your country isn't functioning well, you need to strive to make it better or risk being consumed by its inefficiency as you have now come to appreciate.

1 Like

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by freecocoa(f): 11:27am On Oct 06, 2012
candieangel12:

Lmao hahha. U 2 made me laugh. Callin me a prost.itute? Wow I feeelll sooo bad by a big bad wolf that talks trash on NL. Hahaha! Ur prolly more useless than those 4 robbers that were burned! Who knows maybe your own time is next!
Its not just that you are a prostit*te but a very confused one, from an anal 5ex hawker to lesbianism, does that sound like the life of a normal or useful person? Even if I'm useless atleast I don't go about the internet spewing trash,I actually have the decency to know the kind of things to say about myself online , a luxury you can't afford.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 06, 2012
tpia@:

how are you living a godly life when you're still giving shout outs in cult lingo?

ever heard the phrase " have no fellowship with unfruitful works of darkness"?

i guess that's not found in your book of ecclesiasticus.
HEY, THIS PART OF MY LIFE HAS NOT SURFACED UNTIL NOW. SO WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU ? IT IS DEAD. I ONLY RESURFACED IT FOR THIS CASE AND AFTER THIS CASE, IT WILL BE DEAD AGAIN. THIS IS A CASE CLOSE TO HOME. THAT COULD HAVE BEEN ME. THIS IS WHY I HAD TO UNLEASH. BUT I AM A GODLY MAN NOW. JUST CUZ I AM THROWING SHOUT OUTS TO FELLOW SONS VIA VIRTUAL TEXT IN CYBERSPACE DOES NOT MEAN I GLORIFY THE LIFE.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by tpia5: 11:28am On Oct 06, 2012
otokx:

it is your community that will be engaged in a cult war? did you see any of the unknown civilians that beat my brethren carrying a gun?

you are not making sense!!!!

who are your brethren?

the ones beating up somebody's corpse?

or the accused themselves?
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by otokx(m): 11:29am On Oct 06, 2012
playah P: There has been calls from members in other skools (esp ekpoma) to revenge (basically storming the town and......imagine the rest). But we've been calling there heads and begging them not to make a bad situation worse.
We intend to deal with this in the most pragmatic and decent way. I'm still waiting for updates...

One thing I have to let you all know is that those vigilante are 2.2 men... Becos I got a call by 5.30 am telling me about the arrest of these boys by vigilante!
Police came to pick them up but the vigilante refused! After beating and toturing them till 12:noon, they were brutally executed.

So information I got is that the vigilante are 2.2 men and they over hyped the act.

If u see how these boys were beaten, stabbed and stoned in the video... If u see the way they begged and denied allegations of armed robbery till their death!!

Haba!!!

so you mean police went to deliver my brethren from the hands of their persecutors and the police men with guns and in a hilux could not deliver them from unknown civilians without guns?
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 06, 2012
omiobo:

imagine somebody telling you how to eat eba with egusi and bushmeat. That's just the way it is.
More like i have been cooking egusi soup all my life, and then he goes and reads a cookery book on how to prepare egusi soup and the has the effrontery to confront me, stand up to me and tell me i have been cooking egusi the wrong way. . . What audacity!
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by maclatunji: 11:29am On Oct 06, 2012
Tgirl4real:

So...does that mean u know or understand scriptures? undecided

It means that with an open mind I can study and understand your scripture more than some of your pastors.tongue
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Autolord: 11:29am On Oct 06, 2012
pDude:

De la hoy comprende cheesy cheesy

Idiota grin

Comprehend this grin

grin grin grin
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by playahP(m): 11:30am On Oct 06, 2012
[quote author=tpia@]

how are you living a godly life when you're

1 Like

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by candieangel12(f): 11:30am On Oct 06, 2012
freecocoa: Its not just that you are a prostit*te but a very confused one, from an anal 5ex hawker to lesbianism, does that sound like the life of a normal or useful person? Even if I'm useless atleast I don't go about the internet spewing trash,I actually have the decency to know the kind of things to say about myself online , a luxury you can't afford.

Awww i guess ur mommy 4got to change your diaper this morning, that explains why you're such a cranky baby.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (52) (Reply)

Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) / Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) / Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.