Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,458 members, 7,850,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:22 AM

3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport - Crime (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport (125574 Views)

65-Year-Old Woman Burnt To Death By Cultists In Lagos / Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) / 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 06, 2012
playah P:

Those boys are not armed robbers!! They've never robbed or killed anyone!! But its unfortunate that the person they went to overthrow lives in an area that has been plagued by robbery!! The indigenes of that community were already frustrated and they took it out on nything that looks like ..........it

My point exactly. 2 bottles of Gulder for you.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by phlame(m): 10:11am On Oct 06, 2012
playah P: My update is the truest and realest!!

Gov. Amaechi just issued an order to arrest all those involved in the killings and charge them for murder!!!!

I just got the full details of what happened but I wouldn't let it all out till full arrest and execution of those bloody villagers has been carried out!!

Really need an update on this... Can we talk?
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 06, 2012
pDude:

Well,if it is pink, fat and snorts like a pig, it is a pig.

They saw 5 guys smoking pot in the dead of the night with suspicious items, and in a property/building that wasn't theirs. And 1 of them fled. What do you then expect? So you wanted them to start asking questions and interrogating? Nor be naija again?

Maybe the uncompleted building had a sign "Trespassers will be severely dealt with" but they didn't see it or ignored it. wink
Where are the suspicious items?

What are the suspicious items?

So many buts and maybes. . .

4 guys are gone.

When the proper investigation has been carried out and they are proved innocent, what will you do?

Don't be in a haste to judge others. . .
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 06, 2012
Goldieluks:

YES!!! They should get their verdict on those bollocks villagers.

Keep us posted pls.

See your mouth angry
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by freecocoa(f): 10:14am On Oct 06, 2012
What was done to those boys is not right, simples.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 06, 2012
sexkillz: I have been a victim of armed robbers. Not once, but twice. . . All my possessions were taken.

All i was praying for was my life.

But again, was an investigation carried out to know if these 4 guys were armed robbers?

Where they caught in the act of robbing someone?

Were they armed?

Where are the arms?

how were the arms gotten?

Who supplies the arms?

Who are the other gang members?

Questions upon questions. . .

Guess we'll never know.

After all, the 4 guys are dead and robberies will cease. . . Halleluyah

why were you praying for your life - you should have been praying for them instead

you keep on blathering about investigation as if this is CSI or something

do nigerian police investigate anything?

you have a situation in which robbers keep getting bolder and bolder and more and more aggressive, and the police keep doing nothing , and you expect that people will not resort to jungle justice?
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by phlame(m): 10:17am On Oct 06, 2012
sexkillz: Where are the suspicious items?

What are the suspicious items?

So many buts and maybes. . .

4 guys are gone.

When the proper investigation has been carried out and they are proved innocent, what will you do?

Don't be in a haste to judge others. . .

Sexkillz... Sexkillz... Sexkillzzzzzzzzzzz... You B MAN!!! A wise MAN
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 06, 2012
pDude:

See your mouth angry
YOU ARE MARKED. THE LORD WILL BRING SWIFT JUSTICE ON YOU FOR ANY CRIME YOU HAVE COMMITTED AND GOTTEN AWAY WITH. YOU COME ACROSS LIKE YOU HAVE NEVER SINNED. LETS HOPE IT IS SO FOR YOUR OWN SAKES.

1 Like

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by prikkyohaj(f): 10:18am On Oct 06, 2012
Let this serve as a warning to other weaklings calling themselves cultists. Smh. I am in full support of this and many more. If u do wrong cus ur leaders are doing wrong, den u will serve the consequences. For all of u saying its jungle justice, maybe the day they molest you or cut off ur arm when ur involved in a fight with them, then u will see that this kind of public humiliating execution is all they deserve. May their souls roast in perfect flames. Smh.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by monkeyleg: 10:19am On Oct 06, 2012
People are missing the point here, as always. Why dont we balme the govenment that has failed to provide inadequate security and justice for the people. This anager and aggression must be channeled at the leaders who have failed you, not some students who might end up being innocent. A very BIG WRONG has happened here and no one, no one must excuse this wicked act. If it is true that the governor has ordered the arrest and investigation of the matter, then good on him

1 Like

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by obowunmi(m): 10:21am On Oct 06, 2012
What happened to these boys is the reason why armed robbers in Nigeria are brutal and merciless. They know if they spare the lives of their victims, this is what will happen to them hence they kill without regards for their fellow human beings.

It is true they say, "an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind." It is sad because if a child saw this extent of extreme violence, in person, in real life...only God knows what that child is capable of as a teenager or young adult. Nigeri's future is in serious trouble.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 06, 2012
Its quite unfortunately to read a sad story such as this and having watch the pictures of these handsome souls being taken by some wicked mind all in d name of stupid/material nonsense. It cud have been any of them because he whoso ever has d heart 2 kill also possess d mind of stealing.The police and civil rights activists must wade into matter urgently. Enough of this jungle justice. angry
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by candieangel12(f): 10:21am On Oct 06, 2012
Lmao to all ya critisizing me 4 pointing out an observation. Is it now a bad thing to ask about why their di.cks look premature? Geeze because I chose not to be a hypocrite like some of y'all on this thread now makes me a fool? Haba! Nawaaaa person no fit make observation again. Will you guys beat me and burn me alive also? Rubbish!!!
freecocoa: What was done to those boys is not right, simples.

[size=16pt]Really? undecided undecided undecided

Don't forget that they weren't just killed straightaway. They were taken before the community leaders who passed judgement on them.

And please don't come here preaching oyibo laws. Saudi Arabia have their own laws (beheading, amputation and scourging), Africa have their own laws (beatings and execution).

Judgement was passed on them by the leaders of the community in which they lived. Remember when in Rome, keep the Romans' laws and tender to Caesar what is his.

Justice according to that community's laws, was served accurately in my opinion.[/size]
oyb:

why were you praying for your life - you should have been praying for them instead

you keep on blathering about investigation as if this is CSI or something

do nigerian police investigate anything?

you have a situation in which robbers keep getting bolder and bolder and more and more aggressive, and the police keep doing nothing , and you expect that people will not resort to jungle justice?
Oh really. . .

But the governor has launched an investigation just less than 24 hours after their death. . . Why the hurry to kill them?

Two wrongs never make a right. . . Taking law into your hands never ends well. . .

I am sorry for the villagers.

Again, if any aluu resident is reading this, you still have some time to get the hell out of there. . .
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by phlame(m): 10:22am On Oct 06, 2012
prikky ohaj: Let this serve as a warning to other weaklings calling themselves cultists. Smh. I am in full support of this and many more. If u do wrong cus ur leaders are doing wrong, den u will serve the consequences. For all of u saying its jungle justice, maybe the day they rape you or cut off ur arm when ur involved in a fight with them, then u will see that this kind of public humiliating execution is all they deserve. May their souls roast in perfect flames. Smh.

Just pray it doesn't happen to someone close to you.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by obowunmi(m): 10:23am On Oct 06, 2012
I can already picture in the armed robber training camp, thieves telling new trainees, if you do not want what happened to Ugonna and company to happen to you, "you shoot to kill, have no mercy. Kill them all. Or else if they catch una, them go roast you like bush meat."

1 Like

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by LADIbaba(m): 10:25am On Oct 06, 2012
Good radiance to bad non-sense
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 06, 2012
monkeyleg: People are missing the point here, as always. Why dont we balme the govenment that has failed to provide inadequate security and justice for the people. This anager and aggression must be channeled at the leaders who have failed you, not some students who might end up being innocent. A very BIG WRONG has happened here and no one, no one must excuse this wicked act. If it is true that the governor has ordered the arrest and investigation of the matter, then good on him

blaming the govt. yeah right.

i should sit on my ass and blame the useless govt

by doing that i will have light
water
security
good road to my house etc

the govt has failed us. that is why, like everything else, we have to take everything into our hands
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by polokor60(m): 10:27am On Oct 06, 2012
candieangel12:

Hmmm okay ooo let me believe that the small di.ck size is a result of them being burned because honestly I was shocked to see the small size, I didnt think a black man's di.ck could be that small...that stood out the most in the pictures
what a hopeless prevert!!!!!all you think about is big or small p -e -n - i- s.take a trip to any mortuary and you ll see all the different size of p -e -n- i- s- e -s you fantasize in dead humans. angry

2 Likes

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by fankasibe: 10:29am On Oct 06, 2012
E dey sweet me for body as they burn them alive.....i would av paid any amount to see those thieves burnt alive.....i had paticipated in burning 2 core thieves in Lagos.
Nigeria need a very strong law against crime
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by otokx(m): 10:29am On Oct 06, 2012
Goldieluks:

YES!!! They should get their verdict on those bollocks villagers.

Keep us posted pls.

please keep them posted o
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 06, 2012
sexkillz: Oh really. . .

But the governor has launched an investigation just less than 24 hours after their death. . . Why the hurry to kill them?

Two wrongs never make a right. . . Taking law into your hands never ends well. . .

Again, if any aluu resident is reading this, you still have some time to get the hell out of there. . .

because na big man pikin. where was amaechi when robbers were terrorizing the community?

3 Likes

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by prikkyohaj(f): 10:29am On Oct 06, 2012
phlame:

Just pray it doesn't happen to someone close to you.

I just want to hope ur not a cultist. If my brother or my boyfriend goes about causing harm and hurting other people either on our high ways and express ways, den the same thing should be done to them. I will cry for them but dat will be it. I know what I have gone through personally in the hands of unscruplous guys like those above and from that day, I have prayed that this kind of punishment be meted out to them as soon as they are caught and this is like a dream come true[left][/left]
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 06, 2012
obadiah777: YOU ARE MARKED. THE LORD WILL BRING SWIFT JUSTICE ON YOU FOR ANY CRIME YOU HAVE COMMITTED AND GOTTEN AWAY WITH. YOU COME ACROSS LIKE YOU HAVE NEVER SINNED. LETS HOPE IT IS SO FOR YOUR OWN SAKES.

Abeg sharrap before i smack you in the nuts angry
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by phlame(m): 10:30am On Oct 06, 2012
fankasibe: E dey sweet me for body as they burn them alive.....i would av paid any amount to see those thieves burnt alive.....i had paticipated in burning 2 core thieves in Lagos.
Nigeria need a very strong law against crime

Na Poverty go kill you... Jobless I'd'iot...
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by monkeyleg: 10:31am On Oct 06, 2012
oyb:

blaming the govt. yeah right.

i should sit on my ass and blame the useless govt

by doing that i will have light
water
security
good road to my house etc

the govt has failed us. that is why, like everything else, we have to take everything into our hands

Well, you have fallen into the trap the government wants you to, that is turn against each other while they continue fleecing the country dry. So who wins? Typical of us Nigerian always taking the easy way out. Go and fight for real justice and good governance, not opportunist chances to beat your fellow Nigerians and roast them to death
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by otokx(m): 10:32am On Oct 06, 2012
sexkillz: Oh really. . .

Nothing is happening, actually reporting live in Aluu behind olive estate, the place is really calm and beautiful
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by dgreatest1: 10:33am On Oct 06, 2012
ItsModella:
You are a fuccked up human being. Do you understand me? Listen to yourself; Brutality is a function this civilisation today. I will ignore that gbagaun and comment on the content. I don't think you even know the level of your stupidity. I guess brutality is the reason why Nigeria is at the low level it is today. This is the reason why Nigeria is backward; because of the archaic and barbaric actions that are applauded. You encourage such actions and that makes you barbaric. You are also a barbaric person for this ignorant comment of yours. Actually, you are bloody cretin..bastarrd.

MAY I SLIGHTLY DISAGREE WITH YOU ON THE BOLDENED COMMENT YOU MADE!!!
THE REASON WHY NIGERIA IS IN THIS STATE IS DUE TO THE COLLAPSE OF OUR SECURITY AND JUDICIAL SYSTEM...WHEN THESE SECTOR ARE LEFT UNATTENDED BY OUR LEADERS,ANARCHY AND BARBARISM IS THE ORDER OF THE DAY..PEOPLE TAKE UP ARMS AND PROTECT THEIR SELVES...ITS AS A RESULT OF NEGLECT THAT HAS RESULTED TO ALL THESE...WE MUST TRY TO LOOK AT THE BIGGER PICTURE HERE AND INSIST ON ENFORCING OUR LEGAL AND SECURITY SYSTEM....
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by dgreatest1: 10:33am On Oct 06, 2012
THE REASON WHY NIGERIA IS IN THIS STATE IS DUE TO THE COLLAPSE OF OUR SECURITY AND JUDICIAL SYSTEM...WHEN THESE SECTORS ARE LEFT UNATTENDED BY OUR LEADERS,ANARCHY AND BARBARISM IS THE ORDER OF THE DAY..PEOPLE TAKE UP ARMS AND PROTECT THEIR SELVES...ITS AS A RESULT OF NEGLECT THAT HAS RESULTED TO ALL THESE...WE MUST TRY TO LOOK AT THE BIGGER PICTURE HERE AND INSIST ON ENFORCING OUR LEGAL AND SECURITY SYSTEM....
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by phlame(m): 10:34am On Oct 06, 2012
prikky ohaj:

I just want to hope ur not a cultist. If my brother or my boyfriend goes about causing harm and hurting other people either on our high ways and express ways, den the same thing should be done to them. I will cry for them but dat will be it. I know what I have gone through personally in the hands of unscruplous guys like those above and from that day, I have prayed that this kind of punishment be meted out to them as soon as they are caught and this is like a dream come true[left][/left]

Just pray your children don't get involved in cultism... Abi you wan dey follow dem go school It can happen to anybody...

1 Like

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 06, 2012
phlame:

Just pray your children don't get involved in cultism... Abi you wan dey follow dem go school It can happen to anybody...

everybody has a choice.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (52) (Reply)

Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) / Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) / Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.