Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,729 members, 7,851,512 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:05 PM

3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport - Crime (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport (125581 Views)

65-Year-Old Woman Burnt To Death By Cultists In Lagos / Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) / 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by somegirl1: 11:00am On Oct 06, 2012
pDude:

Well,if it is pink, fat and snorts like a pig, it is a pig.

They saw 5 guys smoking pot in the dead of the night with suspicious items, and in a property/building that wasn't theirs. And 1 of them fled. What do you then expect? So you wanted them to start asking questions and interrogating? Nor be naija again?

Maybe the uncompleted building had a sign "Trespassers will be severely dealt with" but they didn't see it or ignored it. wink

They were tortured for hours. Within that time they could have been questioned.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by otokx(m): 11:00am On Oct 06, 2012
adaphic: These boys did not steal they are known cultist who went to attack sm1 n on their way out, they were caught.
Thats the info frm an eye witness.

no they are choristers who went for an all night rehearsal in an uncompleted building
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 06, 2012
adaphic: These boys did not steal they are known cultist who went to attack sm1 n on their way out, they were caught.

whats the diference?
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by mskata(m): 11:00am On Oct 06, 2012
Is it decoup d don or coup d don undecided
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by candieangel12(f): 11:00am On Oct 06, 2012
Geeze all these different stories about who these guys were and what really went down. How person suppose know wetin really happened if 10 different stories are circulating.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 06, 2012
obadiah777:

AND TO THOSE OF YOU IN THE MAFIA, THIS IS ONE OF YOUR SONS FROM THE UNO BRIGADO MOB. CIAO ( YALL KNOW THE DEAL. UNO BRIGADO. )

obadiah777: THAT WAS MY PAST. AND IF YOU READ THE STORY WELL YOU WILL SEE I WAS DECIEVED INTO THINKING IT WAS A SOCIAL CLUB AND AS SOON AS THE INITIATION WAS OVER, I STARTED PLOTTING HOW TO GET OUT OF IT. HEY I AM STILL ALIVE TO TELL MY TALE AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, I AM STILL ALIVE TO RETURN TO GOD AND COMMIT MY LIFE TO HIM, WHICH I HAVE WHOLEHEARTEDLY. SEE, THATS THE BEAUTY OF THAT THING CALLED 'LIFE'. YOU GET A CHANCE TO UNDO THINGS THAT WERE WRONG.

[size=14pt]Shut your fvcking mouth before i bust it for you. angry Your past my azz. Isn't it clear that you still see yourself as one of their sons?

People like are the reason christianity is viewed as shyt nowaday. Better go and beg your God for forgiveness. Hypocritical Occultic Christian angry[/size]

3 Likes

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by chreldb(m): 11:02am On Oct 06, 2012
playah P: My update is the truest and realest!!

Gov. Amaechi just issued an order to arrest all those involved in the killings and charge them for murder!!!!

I just got the full details of what happened but I wouldn't let it all out till full arrest and execution of those bloody villagers has been carried out!!

Thanks! Pleas keep us posted.

On another note to all those who support the manner these boys were killed remember charity begins at home. First of all if you have kids do not fail to teach how not to report to you or any one in authority if they are wronged. Instead teach them violence and how to take laws into their own hands because apparently that will make their lives better if I am to go by your opinions. Secondly please do the society a favor by personally killing all your relatives and friends who you know are cultists!! especially those that come from your immediate family since you think such humans deserve no second chances. People make mistakes and if really those boys were robbers the public disgrace and lynching they recieved was enough punishment for them. As far as I am concerned they did not deserve to die like that and the people who killed them had no right to do that and should be tried for murder. For those saying they deserved it then I hope one of the following happens to you.

1. You or a relative is wrongfully accused of theft and treated in the same manner.
2. A relative of yours is rightfully accused of theft even if there is no proof and treated in the same manner.

Dont forget that men have been burnt alive for petty theft in market places by murderers who seize the opportunity to show themselves and their true character in public with impunity. while girls who stole balckberry handsets have been sexually harassed by promoters of jungle justice who in reality are perverts and rapists. Like I said if you think that nobody deserves a second chance then I pray it happens to people close to you. Such callousness and insensitivity angry

1 Like

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by playahP(m): 11:03am On Oct 06, 2012
mt?

1 Like

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by otokx(m): 11:03am On Oct 06, 2012
i have a new theory, they were prayer warriors interceding for the sins of Aluu people in an uncompleted building right inside a bush.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 06, 2012
pDude:

With the same mouth you used to quote bible and curse me a few minutes ago, that is the same mouth that you just used to pledge your allegiance and quote solidarity lines of your cult. [size=16pt]Thunder fire you i.diott!![/size]

look at them. Occultic Christians. Ogboni okija Christians.

pdude, the guy na small pikin trolling for attention

nothing more. just ignore the waste of jizz
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by otokx(m): 11:04am On Oct 06, 2012
chreld_b:

Thanks! Pleas keep us posted.

On another note to all those who support the manner these boys were killed remember charity begins at home. First of all if you have kids do not fail to teach how not to report to you or any one in authority if they are wronged. Instead teach them violence and how to take laws into their own hands because apparently that will make their lives better if I am to go by your opinions. Secondly please do the society a favor by personally killing all your relatives and friends who you know are cultists!! especially those that come from your immediate family since you think such humans deserve no second chances. People make mistakes and if really those boys were robbers the public disgrace and lynching they recieved was enough punishment for them. As far as I am concerned they did not deserve to die like that and the people who killed them had no right to do that and should be tried for murder. For those saying they deserved it then I hope one of the following happens to you.

1. You or a relative is wrongfully accused of theft and treated in the same manner.
2. A relative of yours is rightfully accused of theft even if there is no proof and treated in the same manner.

Dont forget that men have been burnt alive for petty theft in market places by murderers who seize the opportunity to show themselves and their true character in public with impunity. while girls who stole balckberry handsets have been sexually harassed by promoters of jungle justice who in reality are perverts and rapists. Like I said if you think that nobody deserves a second chance then I pray it happens to people close to you. Such callousness and insensitivity angry

is it not too late for this second chance sing song? these guys have already met their maker and should be in either of 2 places by now.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by blogger2tooker: 11:06am On Oct 06, 2012
pDude:

[size=14pt]Shut your fvcking mouth before i bust it for you. angry Your past my azz. Isn't it clear that you still see yourself as one of their sons?

People like are the reason christianity is viewed as shyt nowaday. Better go and beg your God for forgiveness. Hypocritical Occultic Christian angry[/size]

FROM MY UNDERSTANDING OF SPANISH UNO BRIGADO MEANS "ONE BRIGADE". THE PERSON WHO QUOTED THIS WAS PERHAPS SIMPLY TRYING TO APPEAL TO THE EMOTIONAL SIDE OF REMAINING CULT MEMBERS SO THEY WOULD REALISE THAT THEY HAVE A LOT TO LIVE FOR AND NOT WASTE AWAY IN THEIR ERROR. YOU NEED TO READ BETWEEN THE LINES AND OPEN UR EYES.

1 Like

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 06, 2012
pDude:

BRAH ? YOU ARE THE ONES CASTING STONES NOT I. SEE, I WILL NEVER CAST STONES AT PEOPLE BECAUSE I KNOW I AM NOT PERFECT. HOWEVER YOU COME ACROSS LIKE YOU ARE SOME PERFECT PERSON WHO HAS NO SIN OR HAS EVER SINNED. LIKE I SAID INITIALLY, I DO HOPE FOR YOUR OWN SAKE THAT YOU ARE PERFECT BECAUSE IT WAS SOMETHING IN MY SPIRIT THAT HAD ME QUOTE YOU THIS VERSE JAMES 2 VS 13 judgment without mercy will be shown to anyone who has not been merciful. MAYBE THATS THE LORD WHO PROMPTED MY SPIRIT TO POST THAT TO YOU. EITHER WAY, I WOULDNT WANT TO BE A HYPOCRITE LIKE YOU.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by candieangel12(f): 11:07am On Oct 06, 2012
playah P: Shout out to ma onu brigado brotha!
You gat quencham on kapishing details over here!
Capone 55 rgtm.
Castuchi mob.

Running bka here is not allowed!!! Hope you're doing great in life?

Wts ur regmt?

It b like say we get cultists in our midst. NL isn't safe oooo b4 them find your IP address and track you down. Me self i don dey start 2 fear oooo undecided

1 Like

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by tpia5: 11:08am On Oct 06, 2012
Truckpusher: JUST GOT ACROSS TO SOME FOLKS IN UNIPORT/ALUU AXIS and they confirmed that it wasn't a robbery but a hit job went wrong.They accosted a man killed him and raped his wife but luck ran out them and they where apprehended by the vigilante group ,Hence the severe jungle justice...so my question is, should they have allowed these baby assassins to become sophisticated , grown and experienced assassins? or nipping it from the bud was a better method since the Govt. has shown time and again to have failed in discharging their primary responsibilities?.... EVERYBODY HAS A RIGHT TO LIVE BUT IF YOU HAVE CHOSEN TO BECOME A MENACE TO THE FREE SOCIETY THEN YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO LIVE LIKE A FREE MAN.

people are just cooking up lies after lies!!!!!

all we know is nobody knows what crime they supposedly committed!!!!!

from they were smoking weed to they were found in an uncompleted building with laptops and phones, to they were armed robbers, to they are cultists, to blahblahblah.

the fact remains the police should have handled the matter.

if the port harcourt system doesnt allow such, then ship them elsewhere. Isnt that what the british used to do?
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by otokx(m): 11:08am On Oct 06, 2012
blogger2tooker:

FROM MY UNDERSTANDING OF SPANISH UNO BRIGADO MEANS "ONE BRIGADE". THE PERSON WHO QUOTED THIS WAS PERHAPS SIMPLY TRYING TO APPEAL TO THE EMOTIONAL SIDE OF REMAINING CULT MEMBERS SO THEY WOULD REALISE THAT THEY HAVE A LOT TO LIVE FOR AND NOT WASTE AWAY IN THEIR ERROR. YOU NEED TO READ BETWEEN THE LINES AND OPEN UR EYES.

if his eyes were not open he wont have been able to see the lines? grin
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 06, 2012
obadiah777: AND THIS IS A VERY PERSONAL CASE FOR ME BECAUSE I WAS ONCE THOSE GUYS. THATS WHY I AM ANGERED BY IT. LET ME TELL YOU MY STORY. I GREW UP IN ENGLAND. THEN MY PARENTS WANTED ME TO HAVE SOME MANNERS SO THEY SENT ME TO DO SOME SECONDARY SCHOOL AND ONE OR TWO YEARS IN UNI IN NIGERIA BEFORE RETURNING BACK TO ENGLAND. ANYWAY ON CAMPUS IN NIGERIA THERE ARE CERTAIN SOCIAL CLUBS THAT EVERY 'HAPPENING GUY' WANTS TO BE A PART OF BECAUSE THEY GET ALL THE WOMEN AND WEAR THE BEST CLOTHES AND THROW THE BEST PARTIES. IT IS EVERY MALES DREAM TO BE A PART OF THESE CLUBS. THEY ARE EXCLUSIVE TOO. THEY ONLY PICK GUYS WHO TRAVEL TO LONDON FOR SUMMER OR GUYS FROM RICH HOMES. ANYWAY SO I ASPIRED TO JOIN. THEN ONE TIME A FEW GUYS I LOOKED UP TO APPROACHED ME AND SAID DID I WANT TO JOIN A CLUB. I WAS ECSTATIC. I THOUGHT IT WAS ONE OF THOSE CLUBS IN QUESTION. I WAS WRONG. BEFORE I KNEW IT I ENDED UP IN THE BUSH WITH A BUNCH OF GUYS FROM ALL THE UNIVERSITIES ACROSS THE NATION IN AN INITIATION CEREMONY TO THE MAFIA. WE WERE BEATEN FOR LIKE 7 HOURS. INITIATION. CRAZY STUFF. ANYWAY IN THE MORNING VILLAGERS CAUGHT US ALL IN THE BUSHES WHEN WE WERE ABOUT TO LEAVE. LUCKY FOR US OUR CAMPUS WAS ONLY LESS THAN A MILE TO THE BUSH WE USED SO WE ALL SCATTERED IN DIFFERENT DIRECTIONS AND RAN INTO THE BUSHES. SOME OF US MADE IT AND SOME OF US GOT CAUGHT BUT FORTUNATELY, THIS WASNT AN EXTREMELY BAD TIME IN NIGERIA SO THE VILLAGERS TOOK THE GUYS TO THE VC.

NOW ME MYSELF ? AS SOON AS I FOUND OUT WHAT I GOT MYSELF INTO, I STARTED PLOTTING HOW TO GET OUT OF IT ALMOST IMMEDIATELY ( WHICH IS HARD BECAUSE THEY SAY YOU ARE A MEMBER FOR LIFE ). HOWEVER AS HUMAN TRAITS ARE, WHILE I WAS TRYING TO GET MYSELF OUT, SOME OF THE GUYS WHO GOT INITIATED WITH ME WERE VERY ADVENTUROUS WITH THIS THING AND WERE PLANNING TO DECOUP THE DON. SOME PEOPLE ACTUALLY LOVE THIS STUFF. WHICH I THINK IS THE CATEGORY THOSE GUYS FELL INTO. YOU HAVE TO BE AMBITIOUS TO WANT TO DECOUP THE DON.

AND TO THOSE OF YOU IN THE MAFIA, THIS IS ONE OF YOUR SONS FROM THE UNO BRIGADO MOB. CIAO ( YALL KNOW THE DEAL. UNO BRIGADO. )

An interesting story. I'm happy for you though, that you got yourself out of a situation that could well have ended in tragedy, and you've turned your life around.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by blogger2tooker: 11:08am On Oct 06, 2012
WHEN A GOVERNMENT HAS NO REGARD FOR INDIVIDUAL HUMAN LIFE THEN ONLY A FEW PEOPLE WITH A DEEPER PERSPECTIVE TO LIFE WOULD BE ABLE TO BREAK AWAY FROM THE NORM AND HAVE REGARD FOR THE LIVES OF OTHERS. THE AVERAGE NIGERIAN HAS NO VALUE FOR LIFE NOR CAN THEY IMAGINE IT UNLESS OF COURSE IT IS THEIR OWN LIFE DIRECTLY ON THE LINE.

I STAND APPALLED AT THE SWIFTNESS WITH WHICH PEOPLE WHO ARE PRESUMED TO BE EDUCATED EVEN ON THIS FORUM ARE QUICK TO DEMAND BLOODSHED AND DEATH ON THESE YOUNG MEN. DO THEY NOT EVEN REALISE THAT EVEN THE MERE THOUGHT OF TAKING THE LIFE OF SOMEONE IS AS GUILTY AS THE ACTUAL ACT?

LIKE JESUS RIGHTLY PUT IT "LET HE WHO IS WITHOUT SIN, CAST THE FIRST STONE" .

I HAVE WITNESSED THE ATTEMPTE LYNCHING OF A THIEF BEFORE AND RIGHT BEFORE MY VERY EYES ONE OF THOSE BEATING AND SLAPPING THE THIEF TOOK OFF THE THIEFS BELT AND POCKETTED IT. I ASKED HIM WHAT HE WAS DOING AND HE SAID "GUY NA HUSTLE O" FORTUNATLY AFTER MUCH PLEADING WE WERE ABLE TO SAVE THE YOUNG MANS LIFE. I AM STILL IN TOUCH WITH THAT YOUNG MAN WHO WE RESCUED AND TODAY HE IS A GRADUATE AND HAVING AN ENVIABLE POSITION IN A BOTTLING COMPANY.

EVERYBODY DESERVES A CHANCE. INNOCENT OR GUILTY. I PRAY FOR THE DAY WHEN NIGERIANS WOULD START THINKING AND ACTING LIKE PEOPLE WITH SOULS AND NOT MERE ANIMALS. THAT IS MY 2 CENTS.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 06, 2012
oyb:

pdude, the guy na small pikin trolling for attention

nothing more. just ignore the waste of jizz
grin grin YEAH AIIT. TROLLING FOR ATTENTION. I LOVE GETTING ATTENTION IN THE MIDST OF 4 YOUNG DEAD FALLEN SOLDIERS. YEAH OK MR BRAVE 'I LIKE TO TACKLE ARMED ROBBERS WITH DUSTBIN' MAN
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by somegirl1: 11:09am On Oct 06, 2012
candieangel12: Lmao to all ya critisizing me 4 pointing out an observation. Is it now a bad thing to ask about why their di.cks look premature? Geeze because I chose not to be a hypocrite like some of y'all on this thread now makes me a fool? Haba! Nawaaaa person no fit make observation again. Will you guys beat me and burn me alive also? Rubbish!!!

I try not to outrightyly insult people but I have to say you are st-upid, f00lish and mentally challenged.
Perhaps when you are dead people would get to decide whether your breasts and va-gina are decent sized.
Anu-ohia

3 Likes

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by freecocoa(f): 11:09am On Oct 06, 2012
otokx:

@freecocoa

do not think so, would not really know.

The answer is no my dear, in the area I live, thieves have been caught and burnt but they were caught in the act and on another occasion, a thief was burnt because he killed someone in the operation. Now some months back another thief was caught and beaten, some people wanted to burn him but the vigilante people vehemently refused because he was an indigene, note that the burnt ones were not from that place hence the burning, its just not right, if they can't burn their own why burn others who they aren't even sure are thieves?
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by playahP(m): 11:09am On Oct 06, 2012
Bleep
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 06, 2012
blogger2tooker:

I am not a cultist like you so i don't know how to "read between the occultic lines". Scallywag angry Do i look as stu.piid as you are? angry

2 Likes

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by otokx(m): 11:11am On Oct 06, 2012
tpia@:

people are just cooking up lies after lies!!!!!

all we know is nobody knows what crime they supposedly committed!!!!!

from they were smoking weed to they were found in an uncompleted building with laptops and phones, to they were armed robbers, to they are cultists, to blahblahblah.

the fact remains the police should have handled the matter.

if the port harcourt system doesnt allow such, then ship them elsewhere. Isnt that what the british used to do?

you are not in Port Harcourt so you can't know, did you see the picture of the boy's father sitting in high places with Amaechi? Truly they should have handed the boy over to his father first for onward movement to the police.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by karaye: 11:13am On Oct 06, 2012
that is y i hate tribalism and sentiment, for God sake what is the difference btw these literates that burnt there fellow human beings like goats with boko haram,but because of sentiment and is carried in a certain part of the country people people are here hailing the perpetrators but if it otherwise you would have seen condemnation.may GOd bring succur to our hearts.

1 Like

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by tpia5: 11:13am On Oct 06, 2012
@ buzugee

i think most nlers are already aware you're a cultist who was stationed in religion section together with blazay/militia/almondjoy/s.permdrops/whatever.

remember our conversation the other time? I doubt anyone but your fellow cultists would swallow your so-called "religious" posts.

but you need to decide if you're a bird or a mammal.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by otokx(m): 11:13am On Oct 06, 2012
some-girl:

I try not to outrightyly insult people but I have to say you are st-upid, f00lish and mentally challenged.
Perhaps when you are dead people would get to decide whether your breasts and va-gina are decent sized.
Anu-ohia

but some-girl she is entitled to freedom of speech, she may actually be very bold for speaking out what is on the mind of so many others.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by candieangel12(f): 11:14am On Oct 06, 2012
some-girl:

Anu-ohia

Lol I was drinkin sum cereal and I gotta say I had spit it out from laughter at your post. Lmao good one grin
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by blogger2tooker: 11:14am On Oct 06, 2012
pDude:

I am not a cultist like you so i don't know how to "read between the occultic lines". Scallywag angry Do i look as stu.piid as you are? angry

And FYI you just exposed yourself on a public website. Damage control isn't possible anymore.

THOSE WHO ARE OF THE LIGHT DO NOT FEAR THE LIGHT BUT LOVERS OF DARKNESS HATE THE LIGHT BECAUSE IT WOULD EXPOSE THEM. DUDE I AM OF THE LIGHT AND LOVE MY SAVIOUR JESUS' LIGHT. SO WHAT IS THERE TO EXPOSE. I SINCERELY WISH THAT U GET TO KNOW HIM BECAUSE I CAN SEE U HAVE SO MUCH BITTERNESS, HATRED AND VENOM IN YOUR SPIRIT. I WILL NOT TRADE WORDS WITH U BECAUSE I AM BETTER THAN THAT. YOU CAN BE BETTER TOO. WHY NOT LET GO AND LET GOD!
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by freecocoa(f): 11:14am On Oct 06, 2012
some-girl:

Anu-ohia
My dear don't even bother with that prostit*te, she's mental, a very useless girl I must say, if only you know how hopeless she is, a look at her posts will tell you.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 06, 2012
playah P: Shout out to ma onu brigado brotha!
You gat quencham on kapishing details over here!
Capone 55 rgtm.
Castuchi mob.

Running bka here is not allowed!!! Hope you're doing great in life?

Wts ur regmt?
SHOUT OUT TO YOU BRAH. UNO BRIGADO MOB HERE. ALL IS WELL BRAH. LIVING THIS GODLY LIFE NOW.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 06, 2012
otokx:

you are not in Port Harcourt so you can't know, did you see the picture of the boy's father sitting in high places with Amaechi? Truly they should have handed the boy over to his father first for onward movement to the police.

that assumes the father will not just cover it up

the boy was probably an initiate of the fathers cult

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (52) (Reply)

Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) / Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) / Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.