Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,232 members, 7,829,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport - Crime (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport (125460 Views)

65-Year-Old Woman Burnt To Death By Cultists In Lagos / Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) / 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by otokx(m): 10:36am On Oct 06, 2012
phlame:

Just pray your children don't get involved in cultism... Abi you wan dey follow dem go school It can happen to anybody...

it cannot happen to anybody, he who lives by the sword will die by it, you guys don't know what those guys did, trying to lay hold on the complete video and image files.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by phlame(m): 10:37am On Oct 06, 2012
oyb:

everybody has a choice.

True talk... But the vigilante guys went too far...
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by seunajia: 10:38am On Oct 06, 2012
pDude:

Really? undecided undecided undecided

Don't forget that they weren't just killed straightaway. They were taken before the community leaders who passed judgement on them.

And please don't come here preaching oyibo laws. Saudi Arabia have their own laws (beheading, amputation and scourging), Africa have their own laws (beatings and execution).

Judgement was passed on them by the leaders of the community in which they lived. Remember when in Rome, keep the Romans' laws and tender to Caesar what is his.

Justice according to that community's laws, was served accurately in my opinion.

If the above is true. I say the arrests should start from these so-called elders! Who gave them the right to prosecute people? Is the community an autonomous one that exist out of the laws of FRN?

If elders can be this thoughtless, little wonder why we youths behave like savages! angry

You also attempted to equate western laws, Sharia law and jungle justice, really?
If you know the kind of evidence that must be brought forward to prosecute in sharia, you won't make this sort of comparison.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Goldieluks: 10:38am On Oct 06, 2012
pDude:

See your mouth angry

Shut your face jor!
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by tpia5: 10:40am On Oct 06, 2012
happenings such as these make it difficult to see the difference between northern almajiris and southerners.

yet one claims they are better than the other.

1 Like

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by phlame(m): 10:40am On Oct 06, 2012
otokx:

it cannot happen to anybody, he who lives by the sword will die by it, you guys don't know what those guys did, trying to lay hold on the complete video and image files.

What I mean is it can happen to a friend, family member... Maybe not you... But someone close...
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by maclatunji: 10:42am On Oct 06, 2012
sexkillz: Well, i am not about to argue religion with you, great one.

You have no rights to argue the bible with me, since you are not a Christian and all the information you have about the bible are hear says.

I am a Christian and i know what the bible says. You cannot tell me otherwise.

LWKMD! I used to top the class in Bible Knowledge once upon a time.tongue #Hehehe
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 06, 2012
AND THIS IS A VERY PERSONAL CASE FOR ME BECAUSE I WAS ONCE THOSE GUYS. THATS WHY I AM ANGERED BY IT. LET ME TELL YOU MY STORY. I GREW UP IN ENGLAND. THEN MY PARENTS WANTED ME TO HAVE SOME MANNERS SO THEY SENT ME TO DO SOME SECONDARY SCHOOL AND ONE OR TWO YEARS IN UNI IN NIGERIA BEFORE RETURNING BACK TO ENGLAND. ANYWAY ON CAMPUS IN NIGERIA THERE ARE CERTAIN SOCIAL CLUBS THAT EVERY 'HAPPENING GUY' WANTS TO BE A PART OF BECAUSE THEY GET ALL THE WOMEN AND WEAR THE BEST CLOTHES AND THROW THE BEST PARTIES. IT IS EVERY MALES DREAM TO BE A PART OF THESE CLUBS. THEY ARE EXCLUSIVE TOO. THEY ONLY PICK GUYS WHO TRAVEL TO LONDON FOR SUMMER OR GUYS FROM RICH HOMES. ANYWAY SO I ASPIRED TO JOIN. THEN ONE TIME A FEW GUYS I LOOKED UP TO APPROACHED ME AND SAID DID I WANT TO JOIN A CLUB. I WAS ECSTATIC. I THOUGHT IT WAS ONE OF THOSE CLUBS IN QUESTION. I WAS WRONG. BEFORE I KNEW IT I ENDED UP IN THE BUSH WITH A BUNCH OF GUYS FROM ALL THE UNIVERSITIES ACROSS THE NATION IN AN INITIATION CEREMONY TO THE MAFIA. WE WERE BEATEN FOR LIKE 7 HOURS. INITIATION. CRAZY STUFF. ANYWAY IN THE MORNING VILLAGERS CAUGHT US ALL IN THE BUSHES WHEN WE WERE ABOUT TO LEAVE. LUCKY FOR US OUR CAMPUS WAS ONLY LESS THAN A MILE TO THE BUSH WE USED SO WE ALL SCATTERED IN DIFFERENT DIRECTIONS AND RAN INTO THE BUSHES. SOME OF US MADE IT AND SOME OF US GOT CAUGHT BUT FORTUNATELY, THIS WASNT AN EXTREMELY BAD TIME IN NIGERIA SO THE VILLAGERS TOOK THE GUYS TO THE VC.

NOW ME MYSELF ? AS SOON AS I FOUND OUT WHAT I GOT MYSELF INTO, I STARTED PLOTTING HOW TO GET OUT OF IT ALMOST IMMEDIATELY ( WHICH IS HARD BECAUSE THEY SAY YOU ARE A MEMBER FOR LIFE ). HOWEVER AS HUMAN TRAITS ARE, WHILE I WAS TRYING TO GET MYSELF OUT, SOME OF THE GUYS WHO GOT INITIATED WITH ME WERE VERY ADVENTUROUS WITH THIS THING AND WERE PLANNING TO DECOUP THE DON. SOME PEOPLE ACTUALLY LOVE THIS STUFF. WHICH I THINK IS THE CATEGORY THOSE GUYS FELL INTO. YOU HAVE TO BE AMBITIOUS TO WANT TO DECOUP THE DON.

AND TO THOSE OF YOU IN THE MAFIA, THIS IS ONE OF YOUR SONS FROM THE UNO BRIGADO MOB. CIAO ( YALL KNOW THE DEAL. UNO BRIGADO. )
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by blogger2tooker: 10:42am On Oct 06, 2012
WHEN A GOVERNMENT HAS NO REGARD FOR INDIVIDUAL HUMAN LIFE THEN ONLY A FEW PEOPLE WITH A DEEPER PERSPECTIVE TO LIFE WOULD BE ABLE TO BREAK AWAY FROM THE NORM AND HAVE REGARD FOR THE LIVES OF OTHERS. THE AVERAGE NIGERIAN HAS NO VALUE FOR LIFE NOR CAN THEY IMAGINE IT UNLESS OF COURSE IT IS THEIR OWN LIFE DIRECTLY ON THE LINE.

I STAND APPALLED AT THE SWIFTNESS WITH WHICH PEOPLE WHO ARE PRESUMED TO BE EDUCATED EVEN ON THIS FORUM ARE QUICK TO DEMAND BLOODSHED AND DEATH ON THESE YOUNG MEN. DO THEY NOT EVEN REALISE THAT EVEN THE MERE THOUGHT OF TAKING THE LIFE OF SOMEONE IS AS GUILTY AS THE ACTUAL ACT?

LIKE JESUS RIGHTLY PUT IT "LET HE WHO IS WITHOUT SIN, CAST THE FIRST STONE" .

I HAVE WITNESSED THE ATTEMPTE LYNCHING OF A THIEF BEFORE AND RIGHT BEFORE MY VERY EYES ONE OF THOSE BEATING AND SLAPPING THE THIEF TOOK OFF THE THIEFS BELT AND POCKETTED IT. I ASKED HIM WHAT HE WAS DOING AND HE SAID "GUY NA HUSTLE O" FORTUNATLY AFTER MUCH PLEADING WE WERE ABLE TO SAVE THE YOUNG MANS LIFE. I AM STILL IN TOUCH WITH THAT YOUNG MAN WHO WE RESCUED AND TODAY HE IS A GRADUATE AND HAVING AN ENVIABLE POSITION IN A BOTTLING COMPANY.

EVERYBODY DESERVES A CHANCE. INNOCENT OR GUILTY. I PRAY FOR THE DAY WHEN NIGERIANS WOULD START THINKING AND ACTING LIKE PEOPLE WITH SOULS AND NOT MERE ANIMALS. THAT IS MY 2 CENTS.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by maclatunji: 10:43am On Oct 06, 2012
obowunmi: What happened to these boys is the reason why armed robbers in Nigeria are brutal and merciless. They know if they spare the lives of their victims, this is what will happen to them hence they kill without regards for their fellow human beings.

It is true they say, "an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind." It is sad because if a child saw this extent of extreme violence, in person, in real life...only God knows what that child is capable of as a teenager or young adult. Nigeri's future is in serious trouble.

Hear! Hear!!
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 06, 2012
THOSE IN SUPPORT OF OR AGAINST THIS AT LEAST WE ALL AGREE ON ONE THING; ITS JUSTICE SERVED. WHETHER NA JUNGLE JUSTICVE AT LEAST NA JUSTICE AND THE EVIL IS TAKEN CARE OF

1 Like

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by maclatunji: 10:46am On Oct 06, 2012
pDude:

Really? undecided undecided undecided

Don't forget that they weren't just killed straightaway. They were taken before the community leaders who passed judgement on them.

And please don't come here preaching oyibo laws. Saudi Arabia have their own laws (beheading, amputation and scourging), Africa have their own laws (beatings and execution).

Judgement was passed on them by the leaders of the community in which they lived. Remember when in Rome, keep the Romans' laws and tender to Caesar what is his.

Justice according to that community's laws, was served accurately in my opinion.

I would love you to try implementing any law in Saudi Arabia by yourself and not through the rule of law and see what happens to you. The state enforces the law not individuals or even a small community. You have to be kidding here.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by freecocoa(f): 10:46am On Oct 06, 2012
pDude:

[size=16pt]Really? undecided undecided undecided

Justice according to that community's laws, was served accurately in my opinion.[/size]
Spare me the rubbish, judgment was passed on them based on what actually? Where's the proof that they were the ones terrorizing the community? Abeg I don't even know what to say to you.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by maclatunji: 10:48am On Oct 06, 2012
tpia@:
happenings such as these make it difficult to see the difference between northern almajiris and southerners.

tpia@, tell them again. grin
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Hoodrat(m): 10:48am On Oct 06, 2012
mekaboy: IF YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS ARE LAZY AND ARMED ROBBERS, MINE ARE NOT. AND IF YOU ARE ONE OF THEM, YOUR OWN TIRE IS WAITING FOR YOU. I WILL DONATE FUEL NO MATTER WHAT IT COSTS.

Your pathetic life already got an expiry date!you smelly black sht you smell awful from far away and your dreams smell so bad to me. Your brain is that of a baboon nothing good comes out of your brain but pure evil! you are animal in human skin and I wont be surprise if you have a life in real life.... You are uncivilized and a pure animal glad you dwell in that devil play ground call Nigeria . Cannibal Cannibal Cannibal. You are a disgrace to human kind,your types makes the world think evil are the mindset of black race.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by linmalexrule: 10:50am On Oct 06, 2012
I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ refrence to d first comment,who told U̶̲̥̅̊ dey stole?No matter wat dey did,its wrong to kill without judgment.this can happen to anyone,don't be happy for d death of sum1 ok,pray for their souls.U̶̲̥̅̊ can't tell uve never commited a crime worst dan stealing,is it cos uve not been caught?every culprit must av a right to judgement before execution ok,and dese Boys were not seen with stolen items dey were accused wrongly.Pls Naira land has to make reasonable investigatio. Before sending any news accross.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Tgirl4real(f): 10:50am On Oct 06, 2012
maclatunji:

LWKMD! I used to top the class in Bible Knowledge once upon a time.tongue #Hehehe

So...does that mean u know or understand scriptures? undecided
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 06, 2012
obadiah777: AND THIS IS A VERY PERSONAL CASE FOR ME BECAUSE I WAS ONCE THOSE GUYS. THATS WHY I AM ANGERED BY IT. LET ME TELL YOU MY STORY. I GREW UP IN ENGLAND. THEN MY PARENTS WANTED ME TO HAVE SOME MANNERS SO THEY SENT ME TO DO SOME SECONDARY SCHOOL AND ONE OR TWO YEARS IN UNI IN NIGERIA BEFORE RETURNING BACK TO ENGLAND. ANYWAY ON CAMPUS IN NIGERIA THERE ARE CERTAIN SOCIAL CLUBS THAT EVERY 'HAPPENING GUY' WANTS TO BE A PART OF BECAUSE THEY GET ALL THE WOMEN AND WEAR THE BEST CLOTHES AND THROW THE BEST PARTIES. IT IS EVERY MALES DREAM TO BE A PART OF THESE CLUBS. THEY ARE EXCLUSIVE TOO. THEY ONLY PICK GUYS WHO TRAVEL TO LONDON FOR SUMMER OR GUYS FROM RICH HOMES. ANYWAY SO I ASPIRED TO JOIN. THEN ONE TIME A FEW GUYS I LOOKED UP TO APPROACHED ME AND SAID DID I WANT TO JOIN A CLUB. I WAS ECSTATIC. I THOUGHT IT WAS ONE OF THOSE CLUBS IN QUESTION. I WAS WRONG. BEFORE I KNEW IT I ENDED UP IN THE BUSH WITH A BUNCH OF GUYS FROM ALL THE UNIVERSITIES ACROSS THE NATION IN AN INITIATION CEREMONY TO THE MAFIA. WE WERE BEATEN FOR LIKE 7 HOURS. INITIATION. CRAZY STUFF. ANYWAY IN THE MORNING VILLAGERS CAUGHT US ALL IN THE BUSHES WHEN WE WERE ABOUT TO LEAVE. LUCKY FOR US OUR CAMPUS WAS ONLY LESS THAN A MILE TO THE BUSH WE USED SO WE ALL SCATTERED IN DIFFERENT DIRECTIONS AND RAN INTO THE BUSHES. SOME OF US MADE IT AND SOME OF US GOT CAUGHT BUT FORTUNATELY, THIS WASNT AN EXTREMELY BAD TIME IN NIGERIA SO THE VILLAGERS TOOK THE GUYS TO THE VC.

NOW ME MYSELF ? AS SOON AS I FOUND OUT WHAT I GOT MYSELF INTO, I STARTED PLOTTING HOW TO GET OUT OF IT ALMOST IMMEDIATELY ( WHICH IS HARD BECAUSE THEY SAY YOU ARE A MEMBER FOR LIFE ). HOWEVER AS HUMAN TRAITS ARE, WHILE I WAS TRYING TO GET MYSELF OUT, SOME OF THE GUYS WHO GOT INITIATED WITH ME WERE VERY ADVENTUROUS WITH THIS THING AND WERE PLANNING TO DECOUP THE DON. SOME PEOPLE ACTUALLY LOVE THIS STUFF. WHICH I THINK IS THE CATEGORY THOSE GUYS FELL INTO. YOU HAVE TO BE AMBITIOUS TO WANT TO DECOUP THE DON.

AND TO THOSE OF YOU IN THE MAFIA, THIS IS ONE OF YOUR SONS FROM THE UNO BRIGADO MOB. CIAO ( YALL KNOW THE DEAL. UNO BRIGADO. )

With the same mouth you used to quote bible and curse me a few minutes ago, that is the same mouth that you just used to pledge your allegiance and quote solidarity lines of your cult. [size=16pt]Thunder fire you i.diott!![/size]

look at them. Occultic Christians. Ogboni okija Christians.

1 Like

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Goldieluks: 10:51am On Oct 06, 2012
So Mr pDude what you are saying in essence is, the judgement passed by the village elders is the right judgement?? For goodness sakes, they killed those boys, like they would citizens of that Aru(abomination) Alu village.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 06, 2012
fankasibe: E dey sweet me for body as they burn them alive.....i would av paid any amount to see those thieves burnt alive.....i had paticipated in

A very worrying trend. You come across as one simply taking delight in seeing one die slowly, rather than a desire to see justice done.

God help Nigeria.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 06, 2012
Tgirl4real:

So...does that mean u know or understand scriptures? undecided
You should have ignored him like i did. . .

1 Like

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by seunajia: 10:53am On Oct 06, 2012
tpia@:

We're gradually graduating towards anarchy. Tskkk.

If people really want change as can be inferred from the almost 25pagesof this thread, then the task is simplified:

**Train your children. Leaders don't fall from heaven, they are a subset of the larger society.

**Have a conscience. Eschew injustice, moral decadence, bigotry, "despotry" etc. It starts with YOU!

**Tackle the current political class and kick out the rot. 2015 is around the corner!

2 Likes

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by freecocoa(f): 10:53am On Oct 06, 2012
Btw otokx and pdude, please tell me, will the same punishment have been meted out to these young men if the were indigenes of aluu?

1 Like

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by playahP(m): 10:54am On Oct 06, 2012
Dd
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Truckpusher(m): 10:54am On Oct 06, 2012
JUST GOT ACROSS TO SOME FOLKS IN UNIPORT/ALUU AXIS and they confirmed that it wasn't a robbery but a hit job went wrong.They accosted a man killed him and raped his wife but luck ran out them and they where apprehended by the vigilante group ,Hence the severe jungle justice...so my question is, should they have allowed these baby assassins to become sophisticated , grown and experienced assassins? or nipping it from the bud was a better method since the Govt. has shown time and again to have failed in discharging their primary responsibilities?.... EVERYBODY HAS A RIGHT TO LIVE BUT IF YOU HAVE CHOSEN TO BECOME A MENACE TO THE FREE SOCIETY THEN YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO LIVE LIKE A FREE MAN.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 06, 2012
pDude:

With the same mouth you used to quote bible and curse me a few minutes ago, that is the same mouth that you just used to pledge your allegiance and quote solidarity lines of your cult. [size=16pt]Thunder fire you i.diott!![/size]

look at them. Occultic Christians. Ogboni okija Christians.
THAT WAS MY PAST. AND IF YOU READ THE STORY WELL YOU WILL SEE I WAS DECIEVED INTO THINKING IT WAS A SOCIAL CLUB AND AS SOON AS THE INITIATION WAS OVER, I STARTED PLOTTING HOW TO GET OUT OF IT. HEY I AM STILL ALIVE TO TELL MY TALE AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, I AM STILL ALIVE TO RETURN TO GOD AND COMMIT MY LIFE TO HIM, WHICH I HAVE WHOLEHEARTEDLY. SEE, THATS THE BEAUTY OF THAT THING CALLED 'LIFE'. YOU GET A CHANCE TO UNDO THINGS THAT WERE WRONG.

4 Likes

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 06, 2012
maclatunji:

I would love you to try implementing any law in Saudi Arabia by yourself and not through the rule of law and see what happens to you. The state enforces the law not individuals or even a small community. You have to be kidding here.

saudi arabia is too rigid for people to terrorise communitis for months in crime spree

the state in nigeria does didly squt - if anything robbers etal are empowered in nigeria - they and police carry weapons.

there is no disincentive in this country as far as violent or other crimes are concerned - why do you think tompolo and co are living large

the state can't even enforce my drinking water - i have to do that myself end of.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 06, 2012
freecocoa: Btw otokx and pdude, please tell me, will the same punishment have been meted out to these young men if the were indigenes of aluu?

Under the same prevailing conditions, perhaps.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by somegirl1: 10:58am On Oct 06, 2012
playah P: My update is the truest and realest!!

Gov. Amaechi just issued an order to arrest all those involved in the killings and charge them for murder!!!!

I just got the full details of what happened but I wouldn't let it all out till full arrest and execution of those bloody villagers has been carried out!!

Hope that man who planked them is first to be arrested. He shouldn't be allowed to live among humans.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by adaphic: 10:58am On Oct 06, 2012
These boys did not steal they are known cultist who went to attack sm1 n on their way out, they were caught.
Thats the info frm an eye witness.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by otokx(m): 10:59am On Oct 06, 2012
pDude:

Under the same prevailing conditions, perhaps.

@freecocoa

do not think so, would not really know.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Bwave: 10:59am On Oct 06, 2012
Babzilla: THOSE IN SUPPORT OF OR AGAINST THIS AT LEAST WE ALL AGREE ON ONE THING; ITS JUSTICE SERVED. WHETHER NA JUNGLE JUSTICVE AT LEAST NA JUSTICE AND THE EVIL IS TAKEN CARE OF
I don't agree with you.Nobody has come to say those particular boys robbed him.The villagers have no told us the names of the people that were killed by these boys, so I still wonder on what basis the justice lies.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (52) (Reply)

Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) / Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) / Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.