Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport (125361 Views)

65-Year-Old Woman Burnt To Death By Cultists In Lagos / Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) / 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by mekaboy(m): 10:18pm On Oct 05, 2012
[b]YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THESE BOYS HAVE DONE IN SECRET, WHO KNOWS? THIS COULD EVEN BE THE BLOOD OF AN INNOCENT PERSON THEY HAVE KILLED THAT HAS BEEN CRYING FOR VENGEANCE, THAT CAUGHT UP WITH THEM.

I DONT BLAME THEM, ITS FACEBOOK THAT I BLAME. SINCE FACEBOOK CAME, PEOPLE NOW WANT TO LIVE BEYOND THEIR MEANS, JUST TO TAKE PICTURES WITH BOTTLE OF "MOET AND ALIZE".

CRIME AMONG YOUTHS HAVE INCREASED BY 99% SINCE FACEBOOK CAME AROUND, ALOT OF YOUNG PEOPLE WILL STEAL, KILL JUST TO TAKE PICTURE AND PUT ON FB. IF THEY KNOW THEY WANT TO BE CARRYING GUNS, WHY GO TO UNIVERSITY? WHY NOT JOIN POLICE OR ARMY? DID THEIR PARENTS PAY THEIR FEES TO CARRY GUNS ?.

WE READ NEWS ABOUT HOW ARMED ROBBERS,KILL, STEAL AND EVEN RAPE PEOPLE AND WE SEE THEM AS ALIENS FROM ANOTHER PLANET . THESE ARE THE PEOPLE WE READ ABOUT. I PRAY GOD COMFORT THE PARENTS.

AND I THINK NIGERIA SHOULD GO BACK TO FIRING SQUAD. SO THAT THOSE INVOLVED IN ARMED ROBBERY AND KIDNAPPING CAN SEE WHERE IT ALL ENDS, AND HAVE A RETHINK .[/b]

2 Likes

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 05, 2012
bbporsche: More pictures #sad#
see as fine boys just waste! Kai! If say na bokoharam dem dey kill like this,I go happy die! Meeehn! But eh...... Dem for no kill them nau! Haba!
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Gabrielsylar(m): 10:19pm On Oct 05, 2012
This is why we need a bill to STOP ANIMAL PROCREATION cos ANIMALS WILL ALWAYS GIVE BIRTH TO MORE ANIMALS like

the people of this community
clifford orji
Lawrence anini
doyin okupe
etc etc
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 05, 2012
Robbery on-goin @ gwagwalada airport road, Abuja. Beware
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 05, 2012
ARES: Ya'll here defending them cos ya'll seeing a pretty baby face, if that nigga had a thuged out gangsta face, ya'll be like kill that muthafuvcker already.... He looks like the thug that took my Bb.... The minute you hand them over to the police, they will be recycled and when they come back, u will know that truely, V stands for vendetta

Help me tell them bruv. Because they were cute and had nice afro don't make them innocent afterall Lucifer is the fairest of all the angels.

1 Like

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by bashr8: 10:22pm On Oct 05, 2012
sadeiyare: Robbery on-goin @ gwagwalada airport road, Abuja. Beware
na waoo abi armed robbers no dey read all these news .
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by sapien(m): 10:22pm On Oct 05, 2012
Nebeuwa: That is why I prefer the American justice system even though it has some flaws.

You are innocent until proven guilty.

The mob that killed these students are no different from the alleged criminals themselves. Murder is much worse than theft. And this mob committed murder.

I wonder how these people can sleep at night, knowing they took another man's life.
Utterly!Exactly the points I was trying to make earlier.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by DonaldGenes(m): 10:23pm On Oct 05, 2012
What about those who blaringly and confidently steal with pen?well for these small petty criminals,if that's the price they have to pay,so be it,the Bible pointed out clearly,The wages of sin is DEATH,no further comment!
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 05, 2012
pDude: [size=20pt]We need more pix please

And also the video link

And their facebook profile links as well

More!!!
[/size]
Do you enjoy the sight of brutality and savagery? What's with the more more more?

Ileke-IdI:
Nigerian are savages.

Savages!!!

How da hell do you look a man in the face and kill him with no conscience?
I swear, it beats me too. I just can't understand it.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by BrutusOj(m): 10:24pm On Oct 05, 2012
Nebeuwa: That is why I prefer the American justice system even though it has some flaws.

You are innocent until proven guilty.

The mob that killed these students are no different from the alleged criminals themselves. Murder is much worse than theft. And this mob committed murder.

I wonder how these people can sleep at night, knowing they took another man's life.
Am finding it so dificult to beliv dat some ppl here re stil sympathisers of dose guys.If u have eva lived around campus as a student or stayed on campus,u wudnt feel anytin for dose guys at all.All cultists re thiefs n murderers.setting dos guys on fire isn't a new tin,it has happened several times on campus,it happened in ma school back in 2003,it was cultist against cultist,bt d students got hold of some n sets dm ablaze,through out dat period,we lived in peace on campus.Recently,one cultist ws burnt down in Unijos for mistakenly shooting an inocent stdnt.The only way to curb d activities of cultists is fire for fire..handle dm to d police,in a weeks time de r out n back to activities terrorising inocent stdnts..let's all sing soli soli solidarity,soli soli solidarity,we must be eradicate cultism....
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 05, 2012
DonalĂ° Genes: What about those who blaringly and confidently steal with pen?well for these small petty criminals,if that's the price they have to pay,so be it,the Bible pointed out clearly,The wages of sin is DEATH,no further comment!

[size=14pt]
Gbam![/size]
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by redcliff: 10:25pm On Oct 05, 2012
mekaboy: TO ME, ANY FORM OF PUNISHMENT JUSTIFIED FOR SOMEONE WHO TAKES WHAT BELONGS TO.ANOTHER BY FORCE.

I KNOW WE ALWAYS.BLAME THE GOVT IN NIGERIA, BUT THERE IS.NO REASON TO STEAL FROM ANYBODY.

IF YOU ARE SO HUNGRY, GO AND BEG ON.THE STREET, PEOPLE DO IT FOR A LIVING IN NIGERIA.

GO AND DO.LABOUR JOB, YOU SEE ALOT OF BUILDINGS BEING RAISED IN DIF PARTS OF NIGERIA.

DAILY PAY FOR THOSE LABOURERS IS NOT LESS THAN 1K A DAY.

IT IS SO PAINFUL FOR ANOTHER HUMAN BEING TO TAKE WHAT.YOU HAVE LABOURED FOR, JST BECAUSE THEY CAN.

IT IS BETTER THEY ARE BURNT TO DEATH.NOW, BEFORE THEY GRADUATE TO HIGH WAY ROBBERS.

U r the most ignorant, insensitive, less educated and civilized, low brained nicompu I've ever come across in my 3yrs on NL. This also applies to the 9 individuals and the others that liked and would like the threash u posted on here. There is no reason on earth to burn a human being alive for whatever offence he has committed. If they did wrong since u r not the police, u should hand them to the proper authorities, if not them maybe u should enroll and become a part of the authority that would and should uphold the law. U r the kind of individual that would shoot civilians at will if u r selected to serve ur counrty as a law enforcement agent. Fu.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by gboso: 10:25pm On Oct 05, 2012
Ji_sun_pack: They are from the region that can do anything for money, including selling babies, money rituals, drug dealings and called it " ingenuity".

Which region are u refering 2.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Jisunpack: 10:25pm On Oct 05, 2012
Who cares what peeps are saying ? free me joor.

berem: RHINO! It seems you are the only one tribalizing this topic! Peeps are here talking for or against jungle justice and you wanna bring in tribal sentiments? Who fuccking care if they are igbos or ikwerres? Smh
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by kaydibs(f): 10:26pm On Oct 05, 2012
Nobody deserves to die like that. More than half of the people that had a hand in those boys death are thieves too. I have been robbed in that same uniport environment too on matrik day few years back and up till tomorrow I don't wish the guys that did it death like this. Wats happening to people? The story of Mary Magdalene was included in the bible for a reason and yet people don't want to reason. RIP guys. In all these its the loved ones I pity the most.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by bayulll01(m): 10:26pm On Oct 05, 2012
obadiah777: I ADVISE YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM AMERICA. AMERICA IS ABOUT TO BE DESTROYED IN THE THIRD WORLD WAR. THE BATTLE OF ARMAGEDDON. ISRAEL WILL ATTACK IRAN IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS, IRAN WILL RETALIATE AND AMERICA WILL JOIN WITH ISRAEL AND RUSSIA AND CHINA WILL JOIN WITH IRAN AND THEN IN THE MIDST OF IT ALL EVERY COUNTRY WILL GO AGAINST AMERICA AND BLOW IT OFF THE MAP. IF YOU WANT TO BE COLLATERAL DAMAGE THEN MOVE THIER NOW. WHEN EVERYBODY IS RUNNING OUT OF AMERICA IS WHEN YOU ARE TRYING TO RUN IN ? YOU MUST OWE THE LORD SOME SERIOUS RECOMPENSE HENCE WHY HE IS GUIDING YOU TO YOUR DESTRUCTION IN AMERICA
lol funny u,even if jesus is to come to earth today he will land in america,china and russia are just tothless dog,they can't mess with america
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 05, 2012
freecocoa: Haba na this is just too barbaric for God's sakes, did they kill anybody? Beat them and hand them over to the law na, this is pure wickedness na.

How do these murderers sleep at night? Kai
babe odikwa egwu o! Seeing these pictures,am not sure am gonna sleep this nite! This is too bad na! What would their parents be thinking now? Oh jesus please have mercy on your children!
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by ujukala: 10:26pm On Oct 05, 2012
Amen
Sir cuba: May GOD rewards dem with PARADISE! R.I.P.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 05, 2012
ItsModella:
Do you enjoy the sight of brutality and savagery? What's with the more more more?

I swear, it beats me too. I just can't understand it.

As a matter of fact I do. Do you have a problem with that? undecided

Seems armed robbers have never traumatized you before.

[size=14pt]please More!!![/size]
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by playahP(m): 10:27pm On Oct 05, 2012
DD

1 Like

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by otokx(m): 10:27pm On Oct 05, 2012
if any of you has experienced the type of robbery that happens in ALUU they say, nobody will tell you to wonder and the worse part is that they were blaming it on the community youths which seems not to be the case now.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 05, 2012
pDude:

As a matter of fact I do. Do you have a problem with that? undecided

Seems armed robbers have never traumatized you before.

[size=14pt]please More!!![/size]
They have, more than I care to count but I don't think anybody deserves this kind of death. There are better ways to let people be punished for their crimes other than this sort of death. This in my opinion was just an easy way out.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by phlame(m): 10:30pm On Oct 05, 2012
playah P:

Couping does not involve killing. Maf men don't kill themselves no matter what.
But in any case; it involves collecting the power from the don of that university.
This means he would cease having control of family businesses and the financial structure and ranking of the family would be rearrange.

These boys bleeped up. They are young bloods and i heard they became bonifide mafians this year after 2 years of being associates....

One of them escaped and right now he is in Lagos....
The people that burnt them are community members but they are also members of other crew.... you don't expect them to go scott free right??

They would juss miss!!! grin grin grin

see fine boys getting wasted sha... angry angry angry

You seem to know so much... Fill me in...
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 05, 2012
otokx: if any of you has experienced the type of robbery that happens in ALUU, nobody will tell you to wonder and the worse part is that they were blaming it on the community youths which seems not to be the case now.

Leave them, let them be yarning opata. Abeg more updates please.

playah P: THOSE VIGILANTE ARE 2.2. MEN BUT INDEGENES OF THE AREA.
AND I HEARD POLICE CAME TO TAKE THE BOYS BUT THE VIGILANTE REFUSED.

THIS IS THE ADDRESS OF ONE OF THE VIGILANTE MEMBERS.... (I WOULDN'T GIVE THE EXACT NUMBER BUT HE'S GOING TONIGHT).... *according to what i heard ooh*... im juss keeping yall updated.
** coca-cola strt. umuokiri village.

Yep.
All identified.
Watch this space for score.

Keep us updated.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nebeuwa(m): 10:32pm On Oct 05, 2012
Death is an endgame. There is no coming back from death.

This mob committed murder and you can't get past that.

They had no respect for the rule of law. Now they have committed one of the gravest sins known to man.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Ib(f): 10:33pm On Oct 05, 2012
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by otokx(m): 10:33pm On Oct 05, 2012
doubt if anything will happen this night, heard that the whole area has been taking over by police and JTF, in fact all through today they went raiding for bad guys especially in the Choba area.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 05, 2012
ItsModella:
They have, more than I care to count but I don't think anybody deserves this kind of death. There are better ways to let people be punished for their crimes other than this sort of death. This in my opinion was just an easy way out.

Death is punishment.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 05, 2012
Ji_sun_pack: Who cares what peeps are saying ? free me joor.

if you don't care about what peeps are saying,then free yourself by reading instead of starting a tribal war! angry
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 05, 2012
ON A MORE SERIOUS NOTE I DONT THINK THOSE BOYS ARE ROBBERS. THEY DONT LOOK LIKE ROBBERS. THEY LOOK LIKE WELL TO DO BOYS WHO UNFORTUNATELY GOT CAUGHT UP IN CULT ACTIVITIES. AND DURING THE INITIATION THE VILLAGERS STUMBLED ON THEM. SEE THIS IS WHY I DONT HAVE PITY ON POOR BLACK PEOPLE. WHILE THEIR COUNTENANCE ELICITS PITY, YET THEY ARE THE DEADLIEST AND MOST VENOMOUS CREATURES EVER. EVRY CASE OF PEOPLE GETTING LYNCHED IN NIGERIA HAS BEEN AT THE HANDS OF POOR NIGERIANS. THESE PEOPLE HAVE BECOME VENOMOUS AND DEADLY LIKE THE ASP. THEY WILL LYNCH YOU AND DRINK GARRI BESIDE YOUR BODY LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED.

4 Likes

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by playahP(m): 10:37pm On Oct 05, 2012
I WEEP FOR THESE BOYS.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Sealeddeal(m): 10:38pm On Oct 05, 2012
I am against just crime and against terrorism.the deceased may be guilty of just crime but the killers are guilty of both terrorism and j crime.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (52) (Reply)

Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) / Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) / Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.