Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,831 members, 7,813,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport (125281 Views)

65-Year-Old Woman Burnt To Death By Cultists In Lagos / Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) / 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by playahP(m): 11:32pm On Oct 05, 2012
5.30am is already morning
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 05, 2012
snowprince01:

Negotiation with nigeria robbers? I think dis dude must b tinkn dis is american terrorist movie..u wil b negotiating wen an ugly touts dick is inside ur newly married beautiful wife, probably pregnant vagina.. Or mayb wen u r finally shot in d head wen d negotiation can nt work. Anything u do to survive @ d moment is bravery, so whether d man threw dustbin or just spat @ dem or said only plz nd they left, dats so much bravery alone for me.. U need to see d robbery scene @ benin express way, where dey used human beings as wage for cumn vehicle nd their brain splashed by trailers nd some body cut in2 two, u will b d first person to light d fire to burn any robber they catch, even if he is wearing a priest robe..pray u dnt jam illiterate robbers, they knw no mercy..
BE THAT AS IT MAY, THOSE YOUNG BOYS WERE NOT ILLITERATE ROBBERS. WRONG PLACE AT THE WRONG TIME WAS THEIR CRIME.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 05, 2012
Goldieluks:

Stop acting like you don't have blood running through your veins, because if one of the boys were to be your friend or family member, I don't think you'd wanna go 50 miles close to the sour jollof rice of yours. Tsk tsk!

In my family we are not thieves and cultists. We work hard for everything we own.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 05, 2012
Goldieluks:

Stop acting like you don't have blood running through your veins, because if one of the boys were to be your friend or family member, I don't think you'd wanna go 50 miles close to the sour jollof rice of yours. Tsk tsk!

Do your friends and family members rob people?
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by deleo16(m): 11:38pm On Oct 05, 2012
thorlexfreezy: Na wetin gud 4 Dem b dat jare,dem go rob their fellow student come dey do big boy 4 sch. Make dem go hell fire go obtain d devil na! Mstchewww awon oloshi.
dose wey kill dem na heaven dem dey go ignoramus
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by mekaboy(m): 11:40pm On Oct 05, 2012
ALL I AM ASKING IS, "WERE THEY CAUGHT WITH GUNS "? IF THEY WERE CAUGHT WITH GUNS, THEN THEY ARE ARMED ROBBERS AND DESERVE THE SAME PUNISHMENT GIVEN TO AN ARMED ROBBER WHO IS CAUGHT BY VEXING MASSES.

BUT IF THEY WERE CAUGHT IN POSSESSION OF STOLEN PROPERTY, OR CAUGHT STEALING LAPTOPS AND PHONES WITHOUT GUNS, THEN THE MOB ACTION IS UN CALLED FOR.

THE FOLLOWING ACTIONS WOULD HAVE BEEN APPROPRIATE

1, BEAT THEM WELL

2, HAND THEM OVER TO POLICE

3, RUSTICATE THEM FROM THE SCHOOL.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 05, 2012
Everyday for the thief. . .
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by ace1(m): 11:41pm On Oct 05, 2012
From the stories I've read so far and from updates from students who r staying around dat Aluu area, dese boys are not thieves. A lot of people seem to be saying they're cultist. They're just using robbery to cover up for killing dese guys. I don't know any of them but its sad. If dese boys where indegenes of Aluu community, will dey be treated in dis same manner?

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 05, 2012
pheesayor: not doubting you but which part of festac? because i stay in festac and dont hear of these robberies
if you are living in block of flats then you might not experience robbery attack.festac town has been my hood for close to 30yrs before I moved out 4yrs ago.the first time I witnessed a robbery incident was in october 18,2004 when dare devil armed robbers invaded the popular Bereau De Change at 207 road beside the mosque! No be small thing o! The whole of 22road,512road,207road and 511 road were under seige! I remembered me and my siblings peeping thru the window and we saw the armed robbers inside a white mercedes V boot,some came out thru the door driving with speed after robbing successfully.I thought I was watching a nollywood movie! Festac Town has has its glory I tell ya!
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Goldieluks: 11:44pm On Oct 05, 2012
pDude:

In my family we are not thieves and cultists. We work hard for everything we own.

Its all about painting a picture and being human. No one is calling your family a thief or a cultist, mind you.

oyb:

Do your friends and family members rob people?

No! And yours??

1 Like

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 05, 2012
Nothing, absolutely nothing justifies taking the life of another person. Nothing makes the villagers less guilty than the criminals they killed. Two wrongs cannot make a right. Imagine punishing a murderer with murder. Killing a person whether good or bad is archaic, barbaric and draconian. What else can I say, this is just a result of the failed justice system in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 05, 2012
berem: if you are living in block of flats then you might not experience robbery attack.festac town has been my hood for close to 30yrs before I moved out 4yrs ago.the first time I witnessed a robbery incident was in october 18,2004 when dare devil armed robbers invaded the popular Bereau De Change at 207 road beside the mosque! No be small thing o! The whole of 22road,512road,207road and 511 road were under seige! I remembered me and my siblings peeping thru the window and we saw the armed robbers inside a white mercedes V boot,some came out thru the door driving with speed after robbing successfully.I thought I was watching a nollywood movie! Festac Town has has its glory I tell ya!
ace1: From the stories I've read so far and from updates from students who r staying around dat Aluu area, dese boys are not thieves. A lot of people seem to be saying they're cultist. They're just using robbery to cover up for killing dese guys. I don't know any of them but its sad. If dese boys where indegenes of Aluu community, will dey be treated in dis same manner?

What's the diff btw a cultist and a robber?

The gang of 16 who lost 4 members hit a block of flats in 302 last week
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 05, 2012
lise4real@yahoo:
Ugonna was not a thief ... Dese bois were just murdered in cold blood... I know him very well...
Of course u know him very well. He is a pretty boy, living large and running his gen 24/7....
Funny thing abt this thread is that in as much as stealing and jungle justice is not accepted in any civilized society, it so happens that only the ladies in the house believes that they are just petty thieves, they should be handed over to the police,they should be spared.... If they were some ugly, thug looking, stone faced innocent guys, will we see this same sentiment?
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Harlex(m): 11:50pm On Oct 05, 2012
Farouk Lawal is still alive, Bode George stole our money and was at the end received by former president and by this same Nigerians that believe in jungle justice, Cecelia ibru was actually convicted for stealing the money of this same people that earnestly desire to take laws into their hands, but at the end she served her jail term on her sick bed, Babangida, otedola and co. are all still alive using stolen public funds to acquire public properties, Dimeji Bankole am sure if at all he heard this news will be at the comfort of his bedroom, what have the senators you voted for done to ease the level of poverty in your area. someone stole a laptop and a phone and he heard to pay with his life, yet in your area there are bad road, no drinking water, no housing, and you know somebody have been paid to provide those basic amenities for you, but no one is killing them, when ever they visit our areas we receive them with songs and dances. Whats happening to this generation that is never ready to taking their destiny in their own hands, they rather result in believing that someone is somewhere writing and erasing destinies on their behave. I am not saying what they did was good, but every human deserve a fair earing no matter what the case may be, if the Boko Haram people can actually be arrested and given fair earing then i think those boys deserve one. Moreover if you are not a thief or an assassin i don't think any human in a right frame of mind can stand setting a fellow man ablaze. it is worrisome, anyone that can stand killing a fellow human being in such circumstances must have been used to killing people no matter what their offenses may be. Its a sad event that even the Nigeria Undergraduate does not have sanity for human life.

7 Likes

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 11:52pm On Oct 05, 2012
Goldieluks:

Its all about painting a picture and being human. No one is calling your family a thief or a cultist, mind you.

No! And yours??

I'm not the one who has a problem with deviants getting a dose of their own medicine.

you cannot seem to understand that these boys must have caused so much misery to so many innocent people.

Physical and emotional trauma, loss of hard earned belongings, loss of future earnings, loss of health even stds. You just see a pretty face and start ooaahing. A lot of serial killers are also fine boys
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by playahP(m): 11:52pm On Oct 05, 2012
phlame:

Were they caught with Arms?

No they were not caught with arms
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by bashr8: 11:53pm On Oct 05, 2012
Harlex: Farouk Lawal is still alive, Bode George stole our money and was at the end received by former president and by this same Nigerians that believe in jungle justice, Cecelia ibru was actually convicted for stealing the money of this same people that earnestly desire to take laws into their hands, but at the end she served her jail term on her sick bed, Babangida, otedola and co. are all still alive using stolen public funds to acquire public properties, Dimeji Bankole am sure if at all he heard this news will be at the comfort of his bedroom, what have the senators you voted for done to ease the level of poverty in your area. someone stole a laptop and a phone and he heard to pay with his life, yet in your area there are bad road, no drinking water, no housing, and you know somebody have been paid to provide those basic amenities for you, but no one is killing them, when ever they visit our areas we receive them with songs and dances. Whats happening to this generation that is never ready to taking their destiny in their own hands, they rather result in believing that someone is somewhere writing and erasing destinies on their behave. I am not saying what they did was good, but every human deserve a fair earing no matter what the case may be, if the Boko Haram people can actually be arrested and given fair earing then i think those boys deserve one. Moreover if you are not a thief or an assassin i don't think any human in a right frame of mind can stand setting a fellow man ablaze. it is worrisome, anyone that can stand killing a fellow human being in such circumstances must have been used to killing people no matter what their offenses may be. Its a sad event that even the Nigeria Undergraduate does not have sanity for human life.
big crooks highest go to jail but small crooks are dealt with either by mob or police (at times police shoot arrested robber and throw their body inside the bush). na so life be and nigeria is no exception to that .
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 11:55pm On Oct 05, 2012
oyb:

What's the diff btw a cultist and a robber?

The gang of 16 who lost 4 members hit a block of flats in 302 last week
whaaat! Block of Flats are not spared too? Jeeez! Festac don change o! embarassed
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Rooneyboy(m): 11:56pm On Oct 05, 2012
Ji_sun_pack:

@Bold, I thought as much, only "these" people can do anything for money.

http://lindaikeji..co.uk/2012/10/3-uniport-students-burnt-alive-for.html?m=1
God knows that prior to now I had really respected u , u were actually amongst my respected admirers, with the ease and manner in which u analyzed topics but not again.

I'm still in shock if its really u that wrote this
Or did someone hack your NL account ?

Was 'following' u before but don't think I can continue doing so, u are not matured yet.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by abifoluwa: 11:57pm On Oct 05, 2012
bayulll01:
lol funny u,even if jesus is to come to earth today he will land in america,china and russia are just tothless dog,they can't mess with america
huh bruh, u have to be fucckking kidding me tho
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by mekaboy(m): 11:58pm On Oct 05, 2012
Harlex: Farouk Lawal is still alive, Bode George stole our money and was at the end received by former president and by this same Nigerians that believe in jungle justice, Cecelia ibru was actually convicted for stealing the money of this same people that earnestly desire to take laws into their hands, but at the end she served her jail term on her sick bed, Babangida, otedola and co. are all still alive using stolen public funds to acquire public properties, Dimeji Bankole am sure if at all he heard this news will be at the comfort of his bedroom, what have the senators you voted for done to ease the level of poverty in your area. someone stole a laptop and a phone and he heard to pay with his life, yet in your area there are bad road, no drinking water, no housing, and you know somebody have been paid to provide those basic amenities for you, but no one is killing them, when ever they visit our areas we receive them with songs and dances. Whats happening to this generation that is never ready to taking their destiny in their own hands, they rather result in believing that someone is somewhere writing and erasing destinies on their behave. I am not saying what they did was good, but every human deserve a fair earing no matter what the case may be, if the Boko Haram people can actually be arrested and given fair earing then i think those boys deserve one. Moreover if you are not a thief or an assassin i don't think any human in a right frame of mind can stand setting a fellow man ablaze. it is worrisome, anyone that can stand killing a fellow human being in such circumstances must have been used to killing people no matter what their offenses may be. Its a sad event that even the Nigeria Undergraduate does not have sanity for human life.

YOU ARE RIGHT, BUT THE SITUATION IS DIFFERENT. THOSE PEOPLE YOU CALLED ARE RICH AND STEALING FROM THE POOR. BUT WHEN A FELLOW POOR MAN WHO IS SUFFERING WHAT OTHERS ARE SUFFERING, DECIDE TO ROB SOMEONE ON THE SAME LEVEL, THEN ITS WICKEDNESS.

IF THOSE BOYS WERE CAUGHT STEALING FROM A SENATOR, MINISTER, GOVERNOR OR POLITICIAN, I WILL PROTEST TO THE LAST. BUT WHY STILL FROM YOUR FELLOW COMMON MAN. IF THEY WERE CAUGHT WITH GUNS, THEN ITS THE PATH THEY CHOSE . BUT IF THEY WERE CAUGHT WITHOUT GUNS, THE POLICE SHOULD ARREST THE WHOLE COMMUNITY.

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by playahP(m): 11:59pm On Oct 05, 2012
Bleep
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Henry40: 12:02am On Oct 06, 2012
berem: whaaat! Block of Flats are not spared too? Jeeez! Festac don change o! embarassed

Seriously, what planet are you from? You think robbers spare blocks of flats in anywhere? I know a woman not too far from me that got robbed by 2am yesterday. It was a flat in a block. She and her kids were alone in the house with some maids because her husband went on a trip. They robbed her and rap.ed a maid. They cut right through the steel burglary proof to get in. This was bearly 24 hours ago!!
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by mekaboy(m): 12:02am On Oct 06, 2012
playah P: THESE BOYS ARE MAFIANS.

THEY DONT ROB OR KILL.
ITS FORBIDDEN.... THEY ONLY BASE ON DOING BUSINESS... OIL BUNKERING, DRUGS, PHARMACY BIZ, MUSIC, SPORTS, MOVIES, ACTING......

HONEST PEOPLE SEEKING MEANS TO HELP THEMSELVES
THE MAF MEN WANTED TO COUP THEIR DON (WHICH DOES NOT INVOLVE KILLING HIM).

THOSE VIGILANTE ARE 2.2. MEN AS I HEARD AND WHEN THEY GOT THEM IN AN UNCOMPLETED BUILDING BY 5.30AM, THEY BROUGHT THEM OUT IN THE PUBLIC AND SPILLED THEIR BLOOD BY 12 NOON.

THEY ARE NOT ROBBERS.... THEY ARE NOT ROBBERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JUST MEN SEEKING BUSINESS

IF THIS IS THE CASE, THEN THE VIGILANTE MUST BE MADE TO PAY FOR THEIR ACTIONS. BUT ARE YOU SAYING THAT THE WHOLE COMMUNITY, STOOD AND WATCHED THE VIGILANE SET THESE BOYS ABLAZE WITHOUT ASKING QUESTIONS?
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by mimicue(f): 12:03am On Oct 06, 2012
Yes its not bad to punish them when they steal buh this is brutal, sincerely the guys that burnt them too are wicked people and are jst like them too , cause they tool law into their hands and it isn't fair why not jst report to the police instead of killing them. Where were d fools that killed them when james ibori stole, cecilia ibru upon all she was jst put on house arrest. They stole mere laptops and phones and they treat them like this. Life isn't fair oh u don't pay evil with evils , and some people in nigeria sha dey musnt hear thief their ear will stand and they will run and goan carry kerosene and tire smh 4 dem oh only jobless nigerians will engage in such. If they want to punish them not by jungle justice enof said
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 12:04am On Oct 06, 2012
ARES:
Of course u know him very well. He is a pretty boy, living large and running his gen 24/7....
Funny thing abt this thread is that in as much as stealing and jungle justice is not accepted in any civilized society, it so happens that only the ladies in the house believes that they are just petty thieves, they should be handed over to the police,they should be spared.... If they were some ugly, thug looking, stone faced innocent guys, will we see this same sentiment?
of course the sentiments would be the same! As long as they were not caught with arms,they shouldn't have been killed! They didn't catch them stealing,so there was no need killing them.the mob went too far I mean,they went to the extreme honestly! This is pure wickedness I must confess!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (52) (Reply)

Meet Nigerian Yahoo Boy Who Makes N100M Every 6 Months (photo) / Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) / Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.