Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims - Islam for Muslims (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims (27201 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by phunmydahdah(f): 7:25am On Oct 08, 2012
Muslims y r u pressing control P, u guys suld chilax everythin is nt worth fightin for u knw lady gaga is a crazy fellow, she can decide to dress like a reverend sister tomorow or mummy G.O or even wear a pastors collar so wat suld we christains do wen she dress like dat. Its a free word throwing shit is srzly extreme
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by inpeace: 7:36am On Oct 08, 2012
Islam and prophet mohamed comands its folowers to sleep with prostitute, then why wailing about how lady gaga dresses?

Islam is a confused cult group

1 Like

Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by gator666: 8:49am On Oct 08, 2012
Only small-minded people get offended by irrelevant creatures such is Ms Gaga. I pitty them as much as I pitty her.
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by olubayo1(m): 11:57am On Oct 08, 2012
Those Muslim fanatics sef!
Shey no b for Nigeria dem do
"Bros J" film which represented
Jesus as a gun weilding terminator?

Did the Christians fight over that?

Person in far way country wears
a piece of clothing and they
decide to read meaning to it.

If muslims d world over should
take ds up and start killing themselvs, that wunt in anyway
affect Lady Gaga neither will
it say she shouldnt wear it
next tym.

As at the last time I checkd, one
was at liberty to wear whatever
he/she likes!

Abi una fon hear of universal
dresscode ni?

Just like the "video" which lead
to the death of so many ppl
recently, d uploader somewhr
in his kitchen or parlour wondering:

"What the heck is wrong wif
these fools? Just a video and
they are all worked up!"

muslims never waste any slight
oppurtunity they get to cause wahala.

Tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by DevotedOne(m): 10:12pm On Oct 09, 2012
In The Name of The Only GOD, Allah, The Very Merciful, The All Merciful, The Praiseworthy. As salaamu 'alaykum, The peace be on you, everyone.

No need to be angry, as this is just more luciferian/Illuminati foolishness. They want the Muslima to jump out of their hijab, and to see it as offensive to others. I'am reminded of a verse I read just recently: 10) Jesus said, "I have cast fire upon the world, and see, I am guarding it until it blazes." http://www.sacred-texts.com/chr/thomas.htm ~ presently the world is ablaze with the silliness of effeminate males, and "why can't a woman be more like a man," which was a popular song (from a movie) not too long ago. They're dying to be sex slaves for the world of domination "NWO".

Wassalaam. DevotedOne
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by shala: 3:33pm On Oct 16, 2012
Getting angry over somebody else dressing is common but threatening to harm that person is seeking for attention. The Muslims are attention seekers. They are just want the world to know they exist. Any small thing, they will threaten fire.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Ruling On A Woman Sleeping Alone, Apart From Her Husband, In A Separate Room / What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? / Woman Not Created From Her Husband's Rib

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.