Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims - Islam for Muslims (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims (27203 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by Wuvixx: 1:09am On Oct 07, 2012
smoothcrim2090: I never realized how little dignity some of you donkeys had!! I must say I am shocked... ONLY Ghanaian RULE can SAVE Africa!!

I'm ready to lead!!

Is ghana your PENILE or something? You never left a post without ghana in it. Seek a medical attention, seriously now.
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by Wuvixx: 1:11am On Oct 07, 2012
smoothcrim2090:

So you are shorter and fatter. In 2 weeks I could reach 260!! Then what will you do cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

End up like your compatriot Samuel Peter did

only Ghanaian RULE can save West Africa..

You are a R E T A R D
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by imperiouxx(m): 1:11am On Oct 07, 2012
Is there anything sensible in your edited plagiarism or what on hell you claim a s s hole? grin
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by smoothcrim2090: 1:11am On Oct 07, 2012
Wuvixx:

Is ghana your PENILE or something? You never left a post without ghana in it. Seek a medical attention, seriously now.

Stop crying your Bakassi tears!!! Haratin, I understand your situation and I'm willing to help!!! wink
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by smoothcrim2090: 1:12am On Oct 07, 2012
Wuvixx:

You are a R E T A R D

The actions of your people in Nigeria is R-e-t-a-r-ded!!
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by Wuvixx: 1:14am On Oct 07, 2012
smoothcrim2090:

The actions of your people in Nigeria is Retarded!!

Go to moma, get a sandwitch, sit on the G O D - D A M N sofa'h, and shut the F U C K U P!
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by smoothcrim2090: 1:14am On Oct 07, 2012
Wuvixx:

Go to moma, get a sandwitch, sit on the G O D - D A M N sofa'h, and shut the F U C K U P!

Now I got you crying!!

That is how we operate where I'm from!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by smoothcrim2090: 1:16am On Oct 07, 2012
Check Ghana's new Antenna(New Azonto) dance!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bcScCXUq1o

I'll be doing this with your mom and all those ladies you hang around with!!

Boko! When I'm around you will always be second best!!
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by Wuvixx: 1:17am On Oct 07, 2012
smoothcrim2090:

Now I got you crying!!

That is how we operate where I'm from!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Got my cryin?

Don't insult anyone by accident.
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by wiegraf: 1:18am On Oct 07, 2012
imperiouxx:

Is there anything sensible in your edited plagiarism or what on hell you claim a s s hole? grin

That its best you shut up and let people who know what they are doing represent your positions. You should also work on rhetoric, irony, sarcasm and reading comprehension before you digest that. As your stoopid is rubbing off on me, I'll be gone for now.
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by smoothcrim2090: 1:19am On Oct 07, 2012
Wuvixx:

Got my cryin?

Don't insult anyone by accident.

You are crying my man!! When I'm around you will always be under my boot!! Under my shadow! Begging for Mercy! I AM the king of Nairaland!! grin grin grin grin grin grin Give me your Naira and I'll give you your dignity back!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by smoothcrim2090: 1:21am On Oct 07, 2012
Either way back to the Slavery going on in the Sahara/Sahel of Black Muslims by White Muslims! Why don't you Haratins protest that rather than the Palestinian issue which is none of your business??

The Haratins are in very bad shape!!
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by imperiouxx(m): 1:23am On Oct 07, 2012
wiegraf:

That its best you shut up and let people who know what they are doing represent your positions. You should also work on rhetoric, irony, sarcasm and reading comprehension before you digest that. As your stoopid is rubbing off on me, I'll be gone for now.

I see who has comprehension problem with your improper structured English composition in the initial post. You need more classes in English language.
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by imperiouxx(m): 1:23am On Oct 07, 2012
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by Wuvixx: 1:23am On Oct 07, 2012
smoothcrim2090:

You are crying my man!! When I'm around you will always be under my boot!! Under my shadow! Begging for Mercy! I AM the king of Nairaland!! grin grin grin grin grin grin Give me your Naira and I'll give you your dignity back!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I don't know what makes you so DUMB, but it works lol.
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by smoothcrim2090: 1:30am On Oct 07, 2012
Wuvixx:

I don't know what makes you so DUMB, but it works lol.
In the midst of Haratins I will always be king!!! Change your Haratin behavior before it is too late!!

You will never see a Nigerian Howsad or Fulani speaking on behalf of the Haratin but, when it comes to crime and adopting Asian cultures these donkeys are always in the front of the line!!

Only and I mean ONLY Ghanaian RULE can SAVE Africa!1
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by Wuvixx: 1:31am On Oct 07, 2012
smoothcrim2090: In the midst of Haratins I will always be king!!! Change your Haratin behavior before it is too late!!

Oh my god, you just can't fix stupido lol.
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by Wuvixx: 1:33am On Oct 07, 2012
smoothcrim2090: In the midst of Haratins I will always be king!!! Change your Haratin behavior before it is too late!!

You will never see a Nigerian Howsad or Fulani speaking on behalf of the Haratin but, when it comes to crime and adopting Asian cultures these donkeys are always in the front of the line!!

Only and I mean ONLY Ghanaian RULE can SAVE Africa!1

I can't stop loling. Are you naturally that stupido or you just making a special event today?
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by Wuvixx: 1:44am On Oct 07, 2012
At the end of the day... you’re just a speck of dirt I wipe off the table. grin grin grin grin

Bye-bye sunshine.
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by smoothcrim2090: 1:46am On Oct 07, 2012
Wuvixx: At the end of the day... you’re just a speck of dirt I wipe off the table. grin grin grin grin

Bye-bye sunshine.

You better run!!
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by wiegraf: 1:53am On Oct 07, 2012
imperiouxx:

I see who has comprehension problem with your improper structured English composition in the initial post. You need more classes in English language.

Should be more like:

'I see who has comprehension problem(s) with your improper(ly) structured English composition in the (preferably 'your', but we can let that slide,) initial post. You need more classes in (the) English language.'

That's all I can pick up for now, but I probably missed some. I know I said I wouldn't bother anymore but I can't help myself, sometimes I'm pedantic.
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by Cutebabynairalandcom: 2:10am On Oct 07, 2012
Islam is a religion of people that r mentally weak,all they knw hw to do best is violence,a religion of violence,ma christian broday&sistas, pls no longer argue wif these guys as u can c that they r vry arrogant n neva wan2 apologise 4 d troubles they av bn causing d world@large,let them go2hell k
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by imperiouxx(m): 2:17am On Oct 07, 2012
wiegraf:

Should be more like:

'I see who has comprehension problem(s) with your improper(ly) structured English composition in the (preferably 'your', but we can let that slide,) initial post. You need more classes in (the) English language.'

That's all I can pick up for now, but I probably missed some. I know I said I wouldn't bother anymore but I can't help myself, sometimes I'm pedantic.

There are many ways m o r o n s paraphrase.
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by wiegraf: 2:27am On Oct 07, 2012
imperiouxx:

There are many ways m o r o n s paraphrase.

I'm very immature, but not stoopid. This is a highly potent mix of both stoopid and immature. Going by this, what was your issue with the structure of my initial post, since you think it can be 'paraphrased' arbitrarily? Only morons paraphrase, geniuses like you never do that? And do you think the grammar in the post I corrected does not seem to indicate you are some sort of imbe.cile, especially considering your accusations?
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by imperiouxx(m): 2:36am On Oct 07, 2012
wiegraf:

I'm very immature, but not stoopid. This is a highly potent mix of both stoopid and immature. Going by this, what was your issue with the structure of my initial post, since you think it can be 'paraphrased' arbitrarily? Only morons paraphrase, geniuses like you never do that? And do you think the grammar in the post I corrected does not seem to indicate you are some sort of imbe.cile, especially considering your accusations?

I guess your insomnia is interfering with your normal brain function once more. I'm talking about you paraphrasing my statement. Who gives a damn about your post?
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by wiegraf: 3:28am On Oct 07, 2012
imperiouxx:

I guess your insomnia is interfering with your normal brain function once more. I'm talking about you paraphrasing my statement. Who gives a damn about your post?

You've got a loooooong way to go. Don't neglect your books
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by Dahbutter(m): 3:58am On Oct 07, 2012
The problem with these people and their prophets is their confusion between tradition ethics and religion. Gradually the traditions of the originators of Islam had been enforced on those accepting the faith and they have in error taken it as holy. Ignorance is a curse, What a pity
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by temitemi1(m): 5:23am On Oct 07, 2012
Muslim is religious of violence n terrorist
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by AhmedInusa: 6:02am On Oct 07, 2012
I had that Jannet Jackson Converted, So do Gaga will. But what iz d Tail for? *Smh
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by bigsheg(m): 6:08am On Oct 07, 2012
wiegraf: "HIJAB IS NOT A DRESS CODE FOR CALL GIRLS& PROSTITUTES& MEAT SELLERS,IT THE DRESS CODE PIOUS,MORAL,TRUSTFUL MUSLIMA ,WHO LOVE THEIR CREATOR MORE & PROTECT ALL FROM OTHERS & GIVES ALL ONLY THEIR HUSBANDS,DON'T COMPARE A WILD VULTURES WITH INNOCENT LAMB

1.An act of obedience.
The hijab is an act of obedience to Allah and to his prophet (pbuh), Allah says in the Qur'an: `It is not for a believer, man or woman, when Allah and His messenger have decreed a matter that they should have an option in their decision. And whoever disobeys Allah and His Messenger, has indeed strayed in a plain error.' (S33:36).

Allah also said: 'And tell the believing women to lower their gaze (from looking at forbidden things) and protect their private parts (from illegal sexual acts, etc) and not to show off their adornment except what must (ordinarily) appear thereof, that they should draw their veils over their Juyubihinna.'(S24:31).

Juyubihinna: The respected scholars from As-Salaf As-Saleh (righteous predecessors) differed whether the veil cover of the body must include the hands and face or not. Today, respected scholars say that the hands and face must be covered. Other respected scholars say it is preferable for women to cover their whole bodies.

2.The Hijab is IFFAH (Modesty).

Allah (subhana wa'atala) made the adherence to the hijab a manifestation for chastity and modesty. Allah says: 'O Prophet! Tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to draw their cloaks (veils) over their bodies (when outdoors). That is most convenient that they should be known and not molested.' (S33:59). In the above Ayaah there is an evidence that the recognition of the apparent beauty of the woman is harmful to her. When the cause of attraction ends, the restriction is removed. This is illustrated in the case of elderly women who may have lost every aspect of attraction. Allah (swt) made it permissible for them to lay aside their outer garments and expose their faces and hands reminding, however, that is still better for them to keep their modesty.

3.The hijab is Tahara (Purity)

Allah (swt) had shown us the hikma (wisdom) behind the legislation of the hijab: `And when you ask them (the Prophet's wives) for anything you want, ask them from behind a screen, that is purer for your hearts and their hearts.' (S33:53).

The hijab makes for greater purity for the hearts of believing men and women because it screens against the desire of the heart. Without the hijab, the heart may or may not desire. That is why the heart is more pure when the sight is blocked (by hijab) and thus the prevention of fitna (evil actions is very much manifested. The hijab cuts off the ill thoughts and the greed of the sick hearts:

`Be not soft in speech, lest he in whose heart is a disease (of hypocrisy or evil desire for adultery, etc) should be moved with desire, but speak in an honourable manner.' (S33:32)

4.The hijab is a Shield

The prophet (pbuh) said: "Allah, Most High, is Heaven, is Ha'yeii (Bashful), Sit'teer (Shielder). He loves Haya' (Bashfulness) and Sitr (Shielding; Covering)." The Prophet (pbuh) also said: "Any woman who takes off her clothes in other than her husband's house (to show off for unlawful purposes), has broken Allah's shield upon her. "The hadith demonstrates that depending upon the kind of action committed there will be either reward (if good) or punishment (if bad)."

This looks familiar. I might be seeing a pattern here

Edit: em, yeah, so this made front page. So many seem to misunderstand, acceptable considering the length and probability y'all don't show up in /religion. This is a quote (hence the whole thing is in "" ) from the comments section in the source page. Followed by my comment,
"This looks familiar. I might be seeing a pattern here"
If you don't get what I'm trying to say, well... Seriously, I even make fun of the situation just two posts above *smh*. Btw, do you believe in a god? Because odds are I think your beliefs are just as silly (just more evolved) than muslims.
And supposing these likes are from muslims (there were 33, this may reduce drastically soon considering theist indignation smiley ), it's good to know how easy it is to feed sheep what they want to hear. Manipulate from there...

just shut up...you and your religious ilks are just a bunch of hypocrites.Who told you what you wear makes you?iv seen a lot of your so calledhijab wearing women perpetuate what skimpily dressed women dare not do...Time would takia of you all soon.HOW?just watch out.
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by bleufaucon: 6:08am On Oct 07, 2012
Orikinla: [size=28pt]The BURQA EXISTED BEFORE PROPHET MUHAMMAD WAS BORN.
MUSLIMS ARE JUST FRUSTRATED TROUBLEMAKERS WHO ARE IMMATURE AND INSECURE AND STILL IN BONDAGE.[/size]
. Very true!! Just as Allah was moon god worshiped by pagan prior to the advent of islam. Women appearing modest is very ok too.
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by AhmedInusa: 6:11am On Oct 07, 2012
Cutebaby@nairaland.com:
Islam is a religion of people that r mentally weak,all they knw hw to do best is violence,a religion of violence,ma christian broday&sistas, pls no longer argue wif these guys as u can c that they r vry arrogant n neva wan2 apologise 4 d troubles they av bn causing d world@large,let them go2hell k
What did U knw about Christianity ur Religion b4 Uttering ya Devilish quote. U go n knw what is Christianity 1st.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Ruling On A Woman Sleeping Alone, Apart From Her Husband, In A Separate Room / What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? / Woman Not Created From Her Husband's Rib

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.