Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,052 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Pictures: Azonto Vs Etighi Dance! Which Is Best And Why? - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Pictures: Azonto Vs Etighi Dance! Which Is Best And Why? (17786 Views)

Wizkid's 'Azonto' Among Non-american Summer Songs Of 2013 / Wizkid - Azonto (Video) / Photos From Wizkid Azonto Freestyle Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures: Azonto Vs Etighi Dance! Which Is Best And Why? by AntiGbagaun(f): 3:23pm On Oct 10, 2012
Gwekzy: Dumbess Thread Ever...our Youths re goin wire
angry
Re: Pictures: Azonto Vs Etighi Dance! Which Is Best And Why? by BeraBera(f): 3:23pm On Oct 10, 2012
candieangel12: I dunno these dances. Ive never seen any1 dancin them.
Go get yourself a TV

3 Likes

Re: Pictures: Azonto Vs Etighi Dance! Which Is Best And Why? by Suljosh: 3:24pm On Oct 10, 2012
I laf in bokoharam tongue! Booooommbwahahahahahahaha..
Re: Pictures: Azonto Vs Etighi Dance! Which Is Best And Why? by candieangel12(f): 3:28pm On Oct 10, 2012
BeraBera: Go get yourself a TV

Got a lcd tv n I hvnt seen any body dancing any of that. Mayb dey only show it on Nigerian tvs cus I don't see it on mtv
Re: Pictures: Azonto Vs Etighi Dance! Which Is Best And Why? by Pergrace: 3:33pm On Oct 10, 2012
Seun shaGARRI: Na people discover Waltz, Salsa, Balle abi na Bole....we dey here dey dance like imbeciles.

I NO FIT LAUGH.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures: Azonto Vs Etighi Dance! Which Is Best And Why? by powerblaze(m): 3:42pm On Oct 10, 2012
Aluu dance coming soon! grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Azonto Vs Etighi Dance! Which Is Best And Why? by candieangel12(f): 3:45pm On Oct 10, 2012
powerblaze: Aluu dance coming soon! grin

Aluu dance na cold blood murdering
Re: Pictures: Azonto Vs Etighi Dance! Which Is Best And Why? by Kolade9(m): 3:48pm On Oct 10, 2012
This Mod don dey sniff g4? undecided
Re: Pictures: Azonto Vs Etighi Dance! Which Is Best And Why? by 1ndidi2(f): 3:49pm On Oct 10, 2012
smiley

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: Azonto Vs Etighi Dance! Which Is Best And Why? by bodsibobo(m): 3:49pm On Oct 10, 2012
Aluu Dance = "Blood on the Dancefloor" grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures: Azonto Vs Etighi Dance! Which Is Best And Why? by Nonybb: 3:56pm On Oct 10, 2012
What is the meaning, AZONTO? Never heard of it[b]What is the meaning, AZONTO? Never heard of it[/b]What is the meaning, AZONTO? Never heard of it
Re: Pictures: Azonto Vs Etighi Dance! Which Is Best And Why? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 10, 2012
Kslib: Mumuness dance is the best.. You need to see the op and the mod who put this on frontpage dancing it... You guys nailed it mehn...
Re: Pictures: Azonto Vs Etighi Dance! Which Is Best And Why? by Frostyzone(m): 4:08pm On Oct 10, 2012
Everytime I see somebody dancing one of those, I can't help feeling embarassed for the poor soul. If only he/she could see how ridiculous they look just then!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: Azonto Vs Etighi Dance! Which Is Best And Why? by johnstar(m): 4:20pm On Oct 10, 2012
candieangel12:

Got a lcd tv n I hvnt seen any body dancing any of that. Mayb dey only show it on Nigerian tvs cus I don't see it on mtv
must u show ur self undecided :\ undecided
Re: Pictures: Azonto Vs Etighi Dance! Which Is Best And Why? by candieangel12(f): 4:27pm On Oct 10, 2012
johnstar: must u show ur self undecided :\ undecided

Not showin myself but y wud she tell me 2 go get a tv? She hit below d belt so I answered back

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Azonto Vs Etighi Dance! Which Is Best And Why? by noblegas2(m): 4:32pm On Oct 10, 2012
Seun shaGARRI: Na people discover Waltz, Salsa, Balle abi na Bole....we dey here dey dance like imbeciles.

No, actually I don't think its an slowpoke-like kind of dance. For crying out loud, when will we start appreciating our own things? Just as you have stated here, someone discovered Waltz etc, I'm sure if azonto or etighi had been discovered by westerners, you would be one of the very first to dance to it. I for one have to admit that I'm so inlove with both dance steps because it actually portrays part of the akwa ibom cultural dance and NO I'm not from Akwa-Ibom. Word of advice to you all condemning it, Learn to appreciate your own thingy!

6 Likes

Re: Pictures: Azonto Vs Etighi Dance! Which Is Best And Why? by Nasri100(m): 4:37pm On Oct 10, 2012
GANGNAM STYLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: Azonto Vs Etighi Dance! Which Is Best And Why? by EzePromoe: 5:03pm On Oct 10, 2012
candieangel12:

Do you mean MTV as in MTV base or MYTV.
Re: Pictures: Azonto Vs Etighi Dance! Which Is Best And Why? by EzePromoe: 5:04pm On Oct 10, 2012
Nigerians or let me say Africans has never come out with dance steps that is not peculiar to imbecility.
Re: Pictures: Azonto Vs Etighi Dance! Which Is Best And Why? by freecocoa(f): 5:08pm On Oct 10, 2012
Wait is this really on the FP? Kai Seun and Muki what happened to you both?
Re: Pictures: Azonto Vs Etighi Dance! Which Is Best And Why? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 10, 2012
noble_gas1:

No, actually I don't think its an slowpoke-like kind of dance. For crying out loud, when will we start appreciating our own things? Just as you have stated here, someone discovered Waltz etc, I'm sure if azonto or etighi had been discovered by westerners, you would be one of the very first to dance to it. I for one have to admit that I'm so inlove with both dance steps because it actually portrays part of the akwa ibom cultural dance and NO I'm not from Akwa-Ibom. Word of advice to you all condemning it, Learn to appreciate your own thingy!

Well your thing is imbecilic.

We have beautiful dances in Africa and I know how to dance my traditional dance and love it. So this is not about African or Nigerian thing.

Once again, these are imbecilic dance moves. Look at the pictures again, do those people look normal to you.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures: Azonto Vs Etighi Dance! Which Is Best And Why? by fredoooooo: 5:29pm On Oct 10, 2012
freecocoa: Holy Jehovah jaweh!

What is this please?

better come out and dance grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures: Azonto Vs Etighi Dance! Which Is Best And Why? by freecocoa(f): 5:36pm On Oct 10, 2012
fredoooooo:

better come out and dance grin grin grin grin
I'm not in the dancing mood jare, I'm still mourning.
Re: Pictures: Azonto Vs Etighi Dance! Which Is Best And Why? by UmericanGirl(f): 5:42pm On Oct 10, 2012
As long as the boys are topless who cares grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11ArTt3rsjw
Re: Pictures: Azonto Vs Etighi Dance! Which Is Best And Why? by Shaw007(m): 5:43pm On Oct 10, 2012
johnstar: must u show ur self undecided :\ undecided
az In i wonder for d Kind Ppl wey dey NL!!! D other lady mentioned Tv,she replied with Lcd tv,who told her d tv she mentioned was not Lcd?. . .nawa 4 some Ppl O!
Re: Pictures: Azonto Vs Etighi Dance! Which Is Best And Why? by Onyiip(f): 5:47pm On Oct 10, 2012
funny thread. I love both dance though
Re: Pictures: Azonto Vs Etighi Dance! Which Is Best And Why? by godstino(m): 6:18pm On Oct 10, 2012
first of all GO DOWN LOW...

#jst passing

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Azonto Vs Etighi Dance! Which Is Best And Why? by otumfour(m): 6:39pm On Oct 10, 2012
gbanikiti: the thing tire me o! Only if dancing could cure malaria,I don't mind dancing whenever I fall ill.

candieangel12:

Kolade9: This Mod don dey sniff g4? undecided

Frostyzone: Everytime I see somebody dancing one of those, I can't help feeling embarassed for the poor soul. If only he/she could see how ridiculous they look just then!

mouthafurkazzz!!!! angry angry angry

luv 'em

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Azonto Vs Etighi Dance! Which Is Best And Why? by landon(m): 6:44pm On Oct 10, 2012
gangnam style

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: Azonto Vs Etighi Dance! Which Is Best And Why? by fortyfeet(m): 6:47pm On Oct 10, 2012
candieangel12:

Do you mean Mushin TV, OR
Re: Pictures: Azonto Vs Etighi Dance! Which Is Best And Why? by olumidazz: 6:59pm On Oct 10, 2012
Azonto is miles better, I love the way those willy willy's dig it on a club night when am high on liquor.
Re: Pictures: Azonto Vs Etighi Dance! Which Is Best And Why? by binhozie(m): 7:34pm On Oct 10, 2012
Screw all of you crying about why this made frontpage. Just answer the damned question of gtfo!
At thread, I've actually wondered the same thing especially since u can dance Etighi to Azonto beats..
Azonto make sense o..but Etighi get swaggggg!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Music: Zlatan – Unripe Pawpaw (mp3) / D'banj Ft Big Sean & Snoop Lion - Blame It On The Money / The Oleku Battle :: Battle Of Who Killed It. Vector Or Iceprince

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.