Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,015 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Pictures: Azonto Vs Etighi Dance! Which Is Best And Why? - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Pictures: Azonto Vs Etighi Dance! Which Is Best And Why? (17785 Views)

Wizkid's 'Azonto' Among Non-american Summer Songs Of 2013 / Wizkid - Azonto (Video) / Photos From Wizkid Azonto Freestyle Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures: Azonto Vs Etighi Dance! Which Is Best And Why? by adeoluwa90: 10:29am On Oct 11, 2012
ttsschhewww! angry
Re: Pictures: Azonto Vs Etighi Dance! Which Is Best And Why? by blackbeau1(f): 12:31pm On Oct 11, 2012
Seun shaGARRI: Na people discover Waltz, Salsa, Balle abi na Bole....we dey here dey dance like imbeciles.
if those dance steps had been discovered in nigeria,I bet people like you would have deemed it too feminine and inferior because you deem everything made in nigeria to be inferior and because like most nigerians you stand in awe of the united states of america so even if they produce sh*t,people like you will always deem it superior to the garri made here
Re: Pictures: Azonto Vs Etighi Dance! Which Is Best And Why? by blackbeau1(f): 12:38pm On Oct 11, 2012
mruknaijaboy: I would say azonto because azonto is more popular around the world,azonto is way more popular here in the UK, etighi is only popular in nigeria
so,make it popular.that's y u r a nigerian.promote Nigeria. At least that's how Ghana got their dance step noticed.
Re: Pictures: Azonto Vs Etighi Dance! Which Is Best And Why? by Clemzy16(m): 1:24pm On Oct 11, 2012
Seun shaGARRI: Na people discover Waltz, Salsa, Balle abi na Bole....we dey here dey dance like imbeciles.
Shut up if you've got nothing to say. Ethigi and Azonto are two dance steps created by two great west african countries. Naija and GH. We should be proud of what we have. Ballet and the others you mention are just old fashion founded by the whites. Even wondered why people dancing ballet, salsa, waltz etc. never make it to our talent shows. BE PROUD OF WHAT YOU HAVE.
Re: Pictures: Azonto Vs Etighi Dance! Which Is Best And Why? by binhozie(m): 1:59pm On Oct 11, 2012
godstino: U NO DEY SHAME? OLD MAN LIKE U WIT BEAR BEAR CUM DEY FOOL IMSELF HERE..ABI NA MUST 2 COMMENT??IF U NO GET WETIN U WAN TALK,CARRY UR ITK MOUTH COMOT JOR! ODE

May Sango use you for striking practice...r.etarded ringworm
Re: Pictures: Azonto Vs Etighi Dance! Which Is Best And Why? by binhozie(m): 2:00pm On Oct 11, 2012
Re: Pictures: Azonto Vs Etighi Dance! Which Is Best And Why? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 11, 2012
Azonto and etighi try jor, but the best is gangnam style
Re: Pictures: Azonto Vs Etighi Dance! Which Is Best And Why? by EzePromoe: 4:27pm On Oct 11, 2012
candieangel12:

No I mean just mtv, "music based television"
That station is kinda bizarre. Never heard such name.
Re: Pictures: Azonto Vs Etighi Dance! Which Is Best And Why? by candieangel12(f): 4:30pm On Oct 11, 2012
Eze Promoe:
That station is kinda bizarre. Never heard such name.

Oh well maybe the channel only airs in the states, I thought it was global
Re: Pictures: Azonto Vs Etighi Dance! Which Is Best And Why? by EzePromoe: 4:30pm On Oct 11, 2012
1ndidi2:

Are you a nigerian or let me say an african?

If not,then I guess you are not suffering from 'imbecility'.
I guess Eze is a Spanish name. undecided
Re: Pictures: Azonto Vs Etighi Dance! Which Is Best And Why? by EzePromoe: 4:32pm On Oct 11, 2012
candieangel12:

Oh well maybe the channel only airs in the states, I thought it was global
Unless that.
Re: Pictures: Azonto Vs Etighi Dance! Which Is Best And Why? by ndukwejoe(m): 4:48pm On Oct 11, 2012
I like this post ,the azonto dance is harder and finer than the etighi dance . I know the etighi dance but i cant dance the azonto to the admiration of friends.
Re: Pictures: Azonto Vs Etighi Dance! Which Is Best And Why? by 1ndidi2(f): 5:27pm On Oct 11, 2012
Eze Promoe:
I guess Eze is a Spanish name. undecided

Then, Why d dumb question? I guess u ain't proud of your language
Meanwhile- promoe sounds spanish.
Re: Pictures: Azonto Vs Etighi Dance! Which Is Best And Why? by Psamist: 8:11am On Mar 05, 2013
@Gganitigi, sure, dance cures malaria. It's all about discovery, try it, it works fine. Dance is good for you, it's good for me, it is good for our health. Please, always find out time to dance, it helps a lot. God bless you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Music: Zlatan – Unripe Pawpaw (mp3) / D'banj Ft Big Sean & Snoop Lion - Blame It On The Money / The Oleku Battle :: Battle Of Who Killed It. Vector Or Iceprince

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.