Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

What Does She Meant By That? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does She Meant By That? (1171 Views)

Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students / Does It Mean She's Meant For Me? / Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does She Meant By That? by wynezz(m): 6:48am On Oct 06, 2012
I met this gal bt she happens to be ma lodge mate girlfrnd.i like ha so much bt i dnt wana cum btw ha nd ha b/f.bt she said that she likes and admires me,that i occupies special place in her heart.she told me that has a b/f bt we wil be friends,''friends play games like ludo,cheess,manopoly etc. and we wil be happy wit it'' That was ha exact words to me.am confuse cos i dnt knw wat she meant by that.ur advice and explanation pls.
Re: What Does She Meant By That? by venorite(m): 7:09am On Oct 06, 2012
She being ur lodge mates means you are a student.so pls correct ur topic and try and use comma when necessary.@topic, how will you feel if someone snatches your gf from you? Answer and you will understand what she means
Re: What Does She Meant By That? by k2039: 8:03am On Oct 06, 2012
[size=13pt]How old are you.
It seems you dont understand english.
Forget about all the sweet nonsense she is telling you.
What she means is that you are not a bleeping or romantic friend(that office is left for her boyfriend)
So you guys will just play the way other normal friends play,no emotional attachment
MY2CENT:go after another girl,if you continue hoping she will change,then you are doomed because it wont happen
[/size]
Re: What Does She Meant By That? by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 06, 2012
don't let your infatuation and crush ruin your friendship, boy...angry
Re: What Does She Meant By That? by cindyrella(f): 10:52am On Oct 06, 2012
#Sigh#
Re: What Does She Meant By That? by Exponental(m): 10:56am On Oct 06, 2012
Must all relationship with d opposite sex means a sexual relationship.
Put your mind off casual sex. If it comes, grab it. Take her as a friend, all other things may follow but dont be expectant cos u might be disappointed.
Re: What Does She Meant By That? by 190: 11:32am On Oct 06, 2012
ROTFL!!

@lodging the poor OP in a special place in her heart!! grin grin grin

I don laff taya, so the human heart now has compactments where people lodge!!

Na hotel grin grin

Nigerian girls and their endless excuses, now shes left this Poor OP confused and FLABBAGASTED grin grin grin
Re: What Does She Meant By That? by Mynd44: 2:54pm On Oct 06, 2012
Must you think of intimacy when a girl says she likes you? She told you she has a BF already so buzz off plus cant you understand what you wrote with your fingers? She wants friendship and noting else
Re: What Does She Meant By That? by Smuthx(m): 3:33pm On Oct 06, 2012
Girls can say sweet things to guys. It does not automatically mean she wants to sllep with you. and she has bf already. dont bother else you cause frition with your lodge mate.
Re: What Does She Meant By That? by KINGwax(m): 7:07pm On Oct 06, 2012
k2039: [size=13pt]How old are you.
What she means is that you are not a bleeping or romantic friend(that office is left for her boyfriend)
So you guys will just play the way other normal friends play,no emotional attachment
MY2CENT:go after another girl,if you continue hoping she will change,then you are doomed because it wont happen
[/size]

change your color this guy, u look gay true true na

1 Like

Re: What Does She Meant By That? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 06, 2012
@op, your english na waa.
Re: What Does She Meant By That? by Lovetinz(m): 7:41pm On Oct 06, 2012
You are winning Bro,
Forget her. Concentrate on HER FRIENDS..
Imagine the possibilities smiley
Re: What Does She Meant By That? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 06, 2012
k2039: [size=13pt]How old are you.
[/size]

why write in pink are u gay?
Re: What Does She Meant By That? by 190: 2:02am On Oct 07, 2012
jacobscros: why write in pink are u gay?

grin grin grin
Re: What Does She Meant By That? by Mynd44: 7:04am On Oct 07, 2012
jacobscros: why write in pink are u gay?
Yes he is
Re: What Does She Meant By That? by wynezz(m): 2:56pm On Oct 07, 2012
venorite: She being ur lodge mates means you are a student.so pls correct ur topic and try and use comma when necessary.@topic, how will you feel if someone snatches your gf from you? Answer and you will understand what she means
Tanks for the correction,bt i dnt ve any intention of comin btw her and her bf.I only wana be a gud frnd to her bt she always emotional whle takin 2 me,she always want me around.she jst told me she wil be visitin her bf nxt wk,her primary reasn is jst 2 see me.
Re: What Does She Meant By That? by wynezz(m): 2:59pm On Oct 07, 2012
venorite: She being ur lodge mates means you are a student.so pls correct ur topic and try and use comma when necessary.@topic, how will you feel if someone snatches your gf from you? Answer and you will understand what she means
Tanks for the correction,bt i dnt ve any intention of comin btw her and her bf.I only wana be a gud frnd to her bt she always emotional whle takin 2 me,she always want me around.she jst told me she wil be visitin her bf nxt wk,her primary reasn is jst 2 see me.Am a corper nt a student as u ealier said.tnx
Re: What Does She Meant By That? by koolJ1(f): 5:33pm On Oct 07, 2012
wynezz: Tanks for the correction,bt i dnt ve any intention of comin btw her and her bf.I only wana be a gud frnd to her bt she always emotional whle takin 2 me,she always want me around.she jst told me she wil be visitin her bf nxt wk,her primary reasn is jst 2 see me.Am a corper nt a student as u ealier said.tnx

U r a corper? Holy Mary!!!
shocked shocked embarassedcry

(1) (Reply)

Grow Up Sister! Grow Up!! / Did I Make A Mistake? / I Dnt Knw Wht 2 Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.