Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Confused: He Keeps Coming Back! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confused: He Keeps Coming Back! (1974 Views)

Lalasticlala Is A Pervert, He Keeps Sending Me Dm's Asking For My Number / You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? / My Ex Keeps Coming To My House With Seductive Dresses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused: He Keeps Coming Back! by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 06, 2012
If you were in her shoes, what would you do?

I went to a male friend's office and was introduced to one of his friends. In less than 5 minutes, we were at each other's throat! My male friend could not fathom what caused the rift, and even after changing topics a few times, we still ended up arguing.

I am a strong willed woman and cannot be easily intimidated. He probably sensed this and our arguements intensified. We were not exchanging words or what have you. It was just a battle of wits and intellect. My male friend decided not to get involve and left us at each others mercy.

A couple of weeks later, he showed up at my working place. He explained that my friend told him where to find me. Why was he looking for me? Our first meeting was a total disaster. At the end of the day, we exchanged numbers and decided to keep in touch. Our friendship grew and we planned to visit each other.

I went to his place one Saturday afternoon. He was sooo uncomfortable. He couldn't sit still for a minute. At first, I wondered what was wrong with him, but I later discovered that he was reacting to the chemistry between us. To cut the long story short, we got physically intimate (but no sex). I was a bit ashamed of myself because I was intimate with someone I was not dating. When I asked him what he wanted from me, his silence made me feel worse. I avoided him and he came to see me in the office. He apologized and told me that he wasn't ready to date for now.

Some months later, our friendship routine commenced. We were still physically attracted to each other and we got physically intimate a few times (no sex involved), at some point, I pulled out. The situation was beginning to look like 'friends with benefits' scenerio and I wasn't cut out for that. I wanted to date and get married, I didn't want to play games. I started avoiding him again and he kept coming back. What should I do?
Re: Confused: He Keeps Coming Back! by k2039: 4:32pm On Oct 06, 2012
He obviously just want to get inside that hole between your legs.He is only coming back because his joystick has not entered that hole.
So if you dont want him to use you and dump you(because I know at the rate at which both of you are going he will definately enter that hole).
So let him know their is nothing between both of you,you are just friends.
My2cent avoid him at all cost
Re: Confused: He Keeps Coming Back! by JB789: 5:53pm On Oct 06, 2012
He doesn't love u enough to be his woman, but wants the act...
Re: Confused: He Keeps Coming Back! by Sijo01(f): 5:57pm On Oct 06, 2012
He want to eat his cake and have it!
Re: Confused: He Keeps Coming Back! by claremont(m): 6:06pm On Oct 06, 2012
serahsadeiyare: If you were in her shoes, what would you do?

I went to a male friend's office and was introduced to one of his friends. In less than 5 minutes, we were at each other's throat! My male friend could not fathom what caused the rift, and even after changing topics a few times, we still ended up arguing. I am a strong willed woman and cannot be easily intimidated. He probably sensed this and our arguements intensified. We were not exchanging words or what have you. It was just a battle of wits and intellect. My male friend decided not to get involve and left us at each others mercy. A couple of weeks later, he showed up at my working place. He explained that my friend told him where to find me. Why was he looking for me? Our first meeting was a total disaster. At the end of the day, we exchanged numbers and decided to keep in touch. Our friendship grew and we planned to visit each other. I went to his place one Saturday afternoon. He was sooo uncomfortable. He couldn't sit still for a minute. At first, I wondered what was wrong with him, but I later discovered that he was reacting to the chemistry between us. To cut the long story short, we got physically intimate (but no sex). I was a bit ashamed of myself because I was intimate with someone I was not dating. When I asked him what he wanted from me, his silence made me feel worse. I avoided him and he came to see me in the office. He apologized and told me that he wasn't ready to date for now. Some months later, our friendship routine commenced. We were still physically attracted to each other and we got physically intimate a few times (no sex involved), at some point, I pulled out. The situation was beginning to look like 'friends with benefits' scenerio and I wasn't cut out for that. I wanted to date and get married, I didn't want to play games. I started avoiding him again and he kept coming back. What should I do?
I wonder what this means grin.
Re: Confused: He Keeps Coming Back! by Sijo01(f): 6:10pm On Oct 06, 2012
claremont:

me too o..... Maybe kiss n touch, touch.
Re: Confused: He Keeps Coming Back! by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 06, 2012
[size=13pt]your story reminded me of a girl i was attracted to.. she knew i wanted sex but she said if i wanted sex, i must woo her and date her. I was like, WTF! i wasn't even going to try and use my lines to woo her cool we were friends! she stated the condition and I opted out grin though i was still attracted to her but in no time she stop paying attention to me and the whole thing just diffused. Each time i have a flash back at it just like I'm narrating now, i can't help but laugh grin grin grin grin grin WTFF![/size]
Re: Confused: He Keeps Coming Back! by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 06, 2012
k2039: He obviously just want to get inside that hole between your legs.He is only coming back because his joystick has not entered that hole.
So if you dont want him to use you and dump you(because I know at the rate at which both of you are going he will definately enter that hole).
So let him know their is nothing between both of you,you are just friends.
My2cent avoid him at all cost

Ok ... I hear you
Re: Confused: He Keeps Coming Back! by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 06, 2012
JB789: He doesn't love u enough to be his woman, but wants the act...

Hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Confused: He Keeps Coming Back! by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 06, 2012
Sijo01: He want to eat his cake and have it!

Seriously...
Re: Confused: He Keeps Coming Back! by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 06, 2012
bennyraz: [size=13pt]your story reminded me of a girl i was attracted to.. she knew i wanted sex but she said if i wanted sex, i must woo her and date her. I was like, WTF! i wasn't even going to try and use my lines to woo her cool we were friends! she stated the condition and I opted out grin though i was still attracted to her but in no time she stop paying attention to me and the whole thing just diffused. Each time i have a flash back at it just like I'm narrating now, i can't help but laugh grin grin grin grin grin WTFF![/size]

Really? It's a small world
Re: Confused: He Keeps Coming Back! by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 06, 2012
Sijo01:

me too o..... Maybe kiss n touch, touch.

Lol... Yea... You are on point
Re: Confused: He Keeps Coming Back! by tashanja(m): 6:46pm On Oct 06, 2012
claremont:

She swallowed his anaconda and he licked her dinner plate. grin
Re: Confused: He Keeps Coming Back! by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 06, 2012
serahsadeiyare:

Really? It's a small world
yea.. its a small world grin
Re: Confused: He Keeps Coming Back! by greedie1(f): 10:11pm On Oct 06, 2012
Op,r u a post-graduate student?
Re: Confused: He Keeps Coming Back! by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 07, 2012
gree-die:
Op,r u a post-graduate student?

Nope... Y do u ask?
Re: Confused: He Keeps Coming Back! by linearity: 5:46pm On Oct 07, 2012
serahsadeiyare:

Lol... Yea... You are on point

From the OP, it appear that you have already have sex with him. The definition of sex that limits it to penetration is myopic if you will ask me.

Sex is any act of touching intimately with stimulation, giving excitement to a partner, male or female

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_sex#ixzz28dHLgcjv

So if the act you described above involved him touching you and you touching him and you both gave each other some type of excitement, you have already have sex with him.
Re: Confused: He Keeps Coming Back! by Mynd44: 5:55pm On Oct 07, 2012
It is obvious from what you have posted that he does not want anything from you than sex and after that, more sex. It is okay if that's what you also want but you dont want that so you should avoid hi, or just tell him to stop coming around you.
Re: Confused: He Keeps Coming Back! by greedie1(f): 7:21pm On Oct 07, 2012
serahsadeiyare:

Nope... Y do u ask?

cz on ur other thread abt ur friends uncle, u were a student, now u r working
Re: Confused: He Keeps Coming Back! by drnoel: 7:33pm On Oct 07, 2012
we all know u can't allow a goat near a tuber of yam and expect the goat not to eat. A word is enough 4 d wise..
Re: Confused: He Keeps Coming Back! by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 07, 2012
gree-die:

cz on ur other thread abt ur friends uncle, u were a student, now u r working

Oh ok... I see. I wasn't writing about me.
In all the threads, I wrote about different ladies with different situations.
Re: Confused: He Keeps Coming Back! by greedie1(f): 10:34pm On Oct 07, 2012
serahsadeiyare:

Oh ok... I see. I wasn't writing about me.
In all the threads, I wrote about different ladies with different situations.

oh. Ok....dat explains it

(1) (Reply)

I Love Her But She Is Too Shy / Pls Peeps: How Do You Guys Keep Long Term Relationships? / When U Are Ready For a committed relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.