Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,045 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

My Ex Keeps Coming To My House With Seductive Dresses - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Keeps Coming To My House With Seductive Dresses (3406 Views)

When your Ex keeps destroying your present affair. / You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? / My Married Ex Keeps Calling Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Keeps Coming To My House With Seductive Dresses by Rhymez(m): 2:33pm On Dec 03, 2009
We broke up and left each other since last year, but to her is like we are still near. She called me on day that she was coming to my house to celebrate her birthday with me that very day. I said no problem cos I now see her as just a friend.
She knows I have another date so I believe she was probably coming for just an old time gist. But when she came in her dress was just so transparent. I never look at her at the face till she left. Since then she keep coming to my house almost naked. She use to come with a car that was why she is not ashamed. Pls how can I stop this madness so I wont break my happiness?
Re: My Ex Keeps Coming To My House With Seductive Dresses by Macgreat(m): 2:38pm On Dec 03, 2009
Tell her your mind. . .
Re: My Ex Keeps Coming To My House With Seductive Dresses by macfunkky(f): 2:52pm On Dec 03, 2009
well i will you have to be very careful with her on else it can break up your new relationship you better tell her to her face to stop coming
Re: My Ex Keeps Coming To My House With Seductive Dresses by Godmother(f): 2:53pm On Dec 03, 2009
macfunkky:

well i will you have to be very careful with her on else it can break up your new relationship you better tell her to her face to stop coming

As simple as that, unless you are harbouring other plans
Re: My Ex Keeps Coming To My House With Seductive Dresses by Rhymez(m): 2:59pm On Dec 03, 2009
How do you gals feel when a guy ask you to stop coming to his dwelling? grin
Re: My Ex Keeps Coming To My House With Seductive Dresses by 190: 3:04pm On Dec 03, 2009
just close eye fuc.k am throwaway face~
Re: My Ex Keeps Coming To My House With Seductive Dresses by Rhymez(m): 3:07pm On Dec 03, 2009
Am ok with one p****y. smiley
Re: My Ex Keeps Coming To My House With Seductive Dresses by sjeezy8: 3:34pm On Dec 03, 2009
Poster is gay and insecure, thread closed lol
Re: My Ex Keeps Coming To My House With Seductive Dresses by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 03, 2009
@poster
this girl is trying to show you what you gave up on. . . . . .and maybe hope that you will reconsider, who knows?.
not a big deal if you have your feet on the ground.
whenever she comes around again then think about all the reason why you guys broke up at the first place and that will do.

also, if transparent dresses and low cut stuff are a problem to your abilities to think straight in her presence then let her know that you dont want her to come to your crib with such ¨costume¨, et voila!
Re: My Ex Keeps Coming To My House With Seductive Dresses by ayomidej(f): 3:40pm On Dec 03, 2009
Thread careful on this and let her know that you have moved on grin
Re: My Ex Keeps Coming To My House With Seductive Dresses by justwise(m): 3:48pm On Dec 03, 2009
Rhymez:

We broke up and left each other since last year, but to her is like we are still near. She called me on day that she was coming to my house to celebrate her birthday with me that very day. I said no problem cos I now see her as just a friend.
She knows I have another date so I believe she was probably coming for just an old time gist. But when she came in her dress was just so transparent. I never look at her at the face till she left. Since then she keep coming to my house almost naked. She use to come with a car that was why she is not ashamed. Pls how can I stop this madness so I wont break my happiness?

If i were ur new gf i will dump ur sorry backside, u don't allow an ex that close to u when u got another gal.
This is somebody u have slept with b4 then u allowed her to come and celebrate her BD in ur house?
Ok, call the 1st day a mistake, why did u allow her to come again wearing next to nothing?
Re: My Ex Keeps Coming To My House With Seductive Dresses by MUZBO(m): 5:13pm On Dec 03, 2009
My dog's ex-bitch use to come visiting during her heat knowing fully well my dog has got a new bitch but you'll never hear me complain on his behalf on nairaland. Abeg comot dia!
Re: My Ex Keeps Coming To My House With Seductive Dresses by jamace(m): 4:59am On Dec 04, 2009
She wants to be re-annexed! cheesy grin
Re: My Ex Keeps Coming To My House With Seductive Dresses by Raymond247(m): 6:34am On Dec 04, 2009
Ask her her mission, tell her your mission but if she does'nt want redemption then u give her salvation before it becomes a tempation. grin
Re: My Ex Keeps Coming To My House With Seductive Dresses by nethacker(m): 8:16am On Dec 04, 2009
Raymond247:

Ask her her mission, tell her your mission but if she does'nt want redemption then u give her salvation before it becomes a tempation. grin
i love this grin grin grin
Rhymez:

How do you gals feel when a guy ask you to stop coming to his dwelling? grin
just wanna ask this same question embarassed embarassed cry

@poster, just koboko her bikini and shine her kitten grin grin
Re: My Ex Keeps Coming To My House With Seductive Dresses by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 04, 2009
You are still attracted to her and you enjoy her visits.
Re: My Ex Keeps Coming To My House With Seductive Dresses by galatico(m): 8:50am On Dec 04, 2009
It's could be a sign that she has gotten over you, she simply wants you back .
Re: My Ex Keeps Coming To My House With Seductive Dresses by Raymo(m): 12:19pm On Dec 04, 2009
If you don't have any interest in her kindly tell her to stop coming
or are you gaining anything from her coming? you let us know.
I had such experience my ex girlfriend after one year said she saw in her prayers that am
her husband, knowing fully well that am in a serious relationship that might
lead to marriage. I told her off in a polite way because i cherish my relationship.
IS LEFT FOR YOU TO DECIDE.
Re: My Ex Keeps Coming To My House With Seductive Dresses by Rhymez(m): 12:44pm On Dec 04, 2009
Raymo:

I had such experience my ex girlfriend after one year said she saw in her prayers that am
her husband
grin. Her pastor told her to fast more for the revelation to come to manisfestation grin
Re: My Ex Keeps Coming To My House With Seductive Dresses by sweeti14(f): 12:57pm On Dec 04, 2009
tell her to stop coming,if she still wants to be"friends" with you and keep visiting then let her know she has to dress decently when coming,cest finis
Re: My Ex Keeps Coming To My House With Seductive Dresses by Rhymez(m): 1:03pm On Dec 04, 2009
sweeti14:

tell her to stop coming,if she still wants to be"friends" with you and keep visiting then let her know she has to dress decently when coming,cest finis
. Thanks but on the contrary dont you think is kind of embarrassing her by telling her to stop putting her choices of dressing? undecided
Re: My Ex Keeps Coming To My House With Seductive Dresses by kukus01(m): 2:41pm On Dec 04, 2009
@poster
keep F@*king her as long as she keeps coming , wont stop u from loving ur new girlfriend!!!!
Re: My Ex Keeps Coming To My House With Seductive Dresses by Noigeeriaa: 2:49pm On Dec 04, 2009
don't open the door for hookers
Re: My Ex Keeps Coming To My House With Seductive Dresses by Basildon1(m): 3:05pm On Dec 04, 2009
ASK if she want to get 'lashed'?If YES and you are not game then make her bounce,if NO tell her to stop dressing silly,
Re: My Ex Keeps Coming To My House With Seductive Dresses by kpolli(m): 3:12pm On Dec 04, 2009
guy, enter her, then tell her ur mind, cos if u dont taste it how will u know ur no more interested?
Re: My Ex Keeps Coming To My House With Seductive Dresses by Rhymez(m): 4:18pm On Dec 04, 2009
For the guys that said I should shag her, I cant cos I lost my shagging feelings for her.
Re: My Ex Keeps Coming To My House With Seductive Dresses by throttler(f): 4:40pm On Dec 04, 2009
all these advice and you havent agreed to any?? then sharrraappp dia angry

the shaggers advice are winning grin
Re: My Ex Keeps Coming To My House With Seductive Dresses by Rhymez(m): 4:47pm On Dec 04, 2009
Are u a lady in the body or just an internet lady? How can you support the shaggers? grin
Re: My Ex Keeps Coming To My House With Seductive Dresses by throttler(f): 5:09pm On Dec 04, 2009
rhymez, i didnt say i support the shaggers, but man, they sure are aplenty. i am a real woman in the body o tongue
Re: My Ex Keeps Coming To My House With Seductive Dresses by kpolli(m): 8:35am On Dec 07, 2009
how do u know ur shagging feelings for her dont exist anymore, when u havent tasted her lately?
Re: My Ex Keeps Coming To My House With Seductive Dresses by Druss(m): 11:12am On Dec 07, 2009
stop her from coming - sit down and have a talk on what you want to do. IMHO tell her to scram!!
Re: My Ex Keeps Coming To My House With Seductive Dresses by emans(m): 5:19pm On Dec 07, 2009
for the sake of old times,think now or regret later,your new girl is visitin her ex, thats it

(1) (2) (Reply)

The 3 Types Of Ladies That Nigerian Men Will Quickly Notice. / THREAD CLOSED / Agbo Kokoro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.