Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,042 members, 7,863,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:49 AM

So I've Noticed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So I've Noticed (829 Views)

What I've Noticed From Romance Section / Help, I Jus Noticed My Dicck Has Curved 2 The Left. / Some Real Cute And Cool Dudes I've Noticed On This Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So I've Noticed by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 06, 2012
That the less attractive a woman is, the nicer and more exciting and open she is. this could be because her ego is not overblown or it could be that she can feel I'm not attracted to her and thus she puts her defences down.
Re: So I've Noticed by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 06, 2012
Another thought is why is it so hard to enter back in the
hole that I came out from as a baby.

undecided
Re: So I've Noticed by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 06, 2012
*Kails*:

undecided
well I'm referring to the fact that I haven't even touched a female melon in 7 years.
Re: So I've Noticed by Bezed(m): 7:09pm On Oct 06, 2012
not all less attractive ladies, some have ego so much more than that of some prettier ladies.. About finding it hard to enter.. Try pushing harder, it might eventually enter, who knows

1 Like

Re: So I've Noticed by delkuf(m): 8:34pm On Oct 06, 2012
word

1 Like

Re: So I've Noticed by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 06, 2012
Women like suppressing the truth about their species(blame feminism) that's why topics like these are never given discussion.
Re: So I've Noticed by pendo89(f): 10:20pm On Oct 06, 2012
jacobscros: That the less attractive a woman is, the nicer and more exciting and open she is. this could be because her ego is not overblown or it could be that she can feel I'm not attracted to her and thus she puts her defences down.

How did you come to this conclusion?

What attractiveness are you referring to? cz I can place them in categories; Intelligence,Status,Career,Finance,physical etc.

Now the opposite of what you are trying to imply is called low self esteem or depression.
Re: So I've Noticed by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 06, 2012
pendo89:

How did you come to this conclusion?

What attractiveness are you referring to? cz I can place them in categories; Intelligence,Status,Career,Finance,physical etc.

Now the opposite of what you are trying to imply is called low self esteem or depression.

I'm talking about strictly physical looks here
Re: So I've Noticed by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 06, 2012
jacobscros: well I'm referring to the fact that I haven't even touched a female melon in 7 years.

Ok but the hole u came out of belongs to your mom lipsrsealed. I am sure you meant it as you claim (punny in general) but even your explanation as it was worded, is a bit weird. Lol
Re: So I've Noticed by 190: 12:18am On Oct 07, 2012
OP

are u nuts
Re: So I've Noticed by Mynd44: 7:14am On Oct 07, 2012
190: OP

are u nuts
Yes
Re: So I've Noticed by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 07, 2012
A woman only likes a man that's desired by others. A woman requires that u follow precise steps accurately before u can ever dream of having a chance with her
Re: So I've Noticed by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 07, 2012
True but not completely true smiley
Re: So I've Noticed by Mynd44: 12:17pm On Oct 07, 2012
Una be fool: True but not completely true smiley
You are confused

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PLS Advice Me / thx / 8 Things You Should Never Do On A First Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.