Stats: 3,150,825 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Some Real Cute And Cool Dudes I've Noticed On This Section - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Real Cute And Cool Dudes I've Noticed On This Section (7730 Views)

What I've Noticed From Romance Section / 7 Places Sex Starved Dudes Stylishly Romance Ladies / Things Guys Do That Are Damn Cute And Sexy (2) (3) (4)

Some Real Cute And Cool Dudes I've Noticed On This Section by Opioko: 1:41pm On May 02, 2015
I've been viewing this section for a while now, checking profiles of romancelanders via their comments and I've come to notice there are some handsome and cool dudes we've got here.

They're as follows
1. Kulboy
2. Djeezy
3. Tallesty1
4. Valmunich
5. Ronald4lif
6. Naijaboiy
7. Iceberylin
8. KingTom

Note: This is my opinion!

drops mic

Re: Some Real Cute And Cool Dudes I've Noticed On This Section by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 02, 2015
S to the T to the A to the L to the E

STALE!

Re: Some Real Cute And Cool Dudes I've Noticed On This Section by Opioko: 1:45pm On May 02, 2015
missclasssy:
STALE!
Did i in any way specify that I needed your opinion

Re: Some Real Cute And Cool Dudes I've Noticed On This Section by DrAify(f): 1:53pm On May 02, 2015
Why didn't you include your name?
Re: Some Real Cute And Cool Dudes I've Noticed On This Section by cbrass(m): 2:20pm On May 02, 2015
DrAify:

Wao.. you are pretty o kiss
Re: Some Real Cute And Cool Dudes I've Noticed On This Section by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 02, 2015
missclasssy:

STALE!
heartless. Lol
Re: Some Real Cute And Cool Dudes I've Noticed On This Section by zinachidi(m): 2:56pm On May 02, 2015
op, arent u cool and cute, y isnt ur name there?
Re: Some Real Cute And Cool Dudes I've Noticed On This Section by ggrin(f): 3:09pm On May 02, 2015
Opioko:
I've been viewing this section for a while now, checking profiles of romancelanders via their comments and I've come to notice there are some handsome and cool dudes we've got here.

They're as follows
1. Kulboy
2. Djeezy
3. Tallesty1sadsadsad
4. Valmunich
5. Ronald4lif
6. Naijaboiy undecidedundecided
7. Iceberylin kisskisskiss
8. KingTom angryangry

drops mic
angryangry

Re: Some Real Cute And Cool Dudes I've Noticed On This Section by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 02, 2015
missclasssy:

STALE!
[size=15pt]If it were to be the female version of the thread and your name waz mentioned, will you call it stale? angry [/size]
Re: Some Real Cute And Cool Dudes I've Noticed On This Section by chimerase2: 3:13pm On May 02, 2015
ggrin:
angryangry
wetin sexy kingtom do u nah grin
Re: Some Real Cute And Cool Dudes I've Noticed On This Section by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 02, 2015
Orijin101:

[size=15pt]If it were to be the female version of the thread and your name waz mentioned, will you call it stale? angry [/size]

It's stale.
There are just too many threads like this on romance section.

Re: Some Real Cute And Cool Dudes I've Noticed On This Section by mirexxx(f): 3:21pm On May 02, 2015
not again! another E-fight loading... grin
Re: Some Real Cute And Cool Dudes I've Noticed On This Section by KingTom(m): 3:21pm On May 02, 2015
chimerase2:
Re: Some Real Cute And Cool Dudes I've Noticed On This Section by ggrin(f): 3:58pm On May 02, 2015
chimerase2:
you call that amoeba sexy shockedshockedshockedshocked

Bruv, u neva cmmt that ya sisi bra for ya eye sad
Re: Some Real Cute And Cool Dudes I've Noticed On This Section by czarr(m): 4:07pm On May 02, 2015
opinions... grin
Re: Some Real Cute And Cool Dudes I've Noticed On This Section by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 02, 2015
Tallesty1 rily? shocked
Re: Some Real Cute And Cool Dudes I've Noticed On This Section by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 02, 2015
Opioko:

They're as follows
1. Kulboy
2. Djeezy
3. Tallesty1
4. Valmunich
5. Ronald4lif
6. Naijaboiy
7. Iceberylin
8. KingTom

drops mic
ehn ehn! Now dat we've noticed u.. Kpom kpi
Re: Some Real Cute And Cool Dudes I've Noticed On This Section by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 02, 2015
missclasssy:
STALE!
Re: Some Real Cute And Cool Dudes I've Noticed On This Section by cbrass(m): 5:22pm On May 02, 2015
ggrin:
angryangry

You... snubbed me all this while.. undecided

Anyway what are those in that pink gown angry
Re: Some Real Cute And Cool Dudes I've Noticed On This Section by mostHandsome01: 6:05pm On May 02, 2015
Really
Re: Some Real Cute And Cool Dudes I've Noticed On This Section by Fulaboy(m): 6:05pm On May 02, 2015
Orijin101:

check this thread and see for yourself https://www.nairaland.com/2289727/prettiest-girls-romanceland
Re: Some Real Cute And Cool Dudes I've Noticed On This Section by richidinho(m): 6:10pm On May 02, 2015
Op why is dis babe keep luking at me if am not handsome?

Re: Some Real Cute And Cool Dudes I've Noticed On This Section by ggrin(f): 6:19pm On May 02, 2015
cbrass:

You... snubbed me all this while.. undecided
Anyway what are those in that pink gown angry
seegrass my friend gringrin

Bodyundecided
Re: Some Real Cute And Cool Dudes I've Noticed On This Section by cbrass(m): 6:33pm On May 02, 2015
ggrin:

Bodyundecided

Of course I know it's not a wood what particular part of the body is that undecided
Re: Some Real Cute And Cool Dudes I've Noticed On This Section by ggrin(f): 6:51pm On May 02, 2015
cbrass:

Of course I know it's not a wood what particular part of the body is that undecided
my body
Re: Some Real Cute And Cool Dudes I've Noticed On This Section by gagewonda(m): 6:58pm On May 02, 2015
Abeg me sef hype myself jor gagewonda check him out he's cute oh ma gosh cheesy drops mic
Re: Some Real Cute And Cool Dudes I've Noticed On This Section by lexib(m): 7:03pm On May 02, 2015
And u ddnt include me

U no serious.
Re: Some Real Cute And Cool Dudes I've Noticed On This Section by cbrass(m): 7:12pm On May 02, 2015
ggrin:
my body

sad angry angry sad angry sad angry
Re: Some Real Cute And Cool Dudes I've Noticed On This Section by Tallesty1(m): 7:01am On May 03, 2015
missclasssy:

STALE!
Must you comment on every thread?
Re: Some Real Cute And Cool Dudes I've Noticed On This Section by chrislu(m): 7:50am On May 03, 2015
DrAify:
u're so pretty.
Re: Some Real Cute And Cool Dudes I've Noticed On This Section by Nobody: 8:00am On May 03, 2015
nice list tho,abeg add my goons cheesy
jacksparrow1207
alberto2k
stephenqueen
fabdedon
Ipledge
kinglekan
Orijin101
lordhugo
Godvilla

Re: Some Real Cute And Cool Dudes I've Noticed On This Section by kinglekan: 8:16am On May 03, 2015
Opioko:

Did i in any way specify that I needed your opinion

Calm your nerves bro!! cheesy

If all you got were views and no one dropped a comment on ya thread, trust me that would make feel really silly.

Funny when I see see OPs saying they don't want opinions yet you want comments. Are you from pluto. cheesy

Bolivian goverment worker caught on camera having sex in his the office ( PICS ) / Upload Ur Pics Let See How Handsome Or Beautiful U Are- PART2 / How Men Handle Nippples At Different Relationship Stages - PICTURES