Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Ladies: Your Ideal Height For A Man? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Your Ideal Height For A Man? (17265 Views)

Build Your Ideal Woman (picture) / Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? / Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Your Ideal Height For A Man? by ichidodo: 7:26am On Oct 08, 2012
SunshineOwl: I am somewhere between 5'5 and 5'6. I prefer a taller guy around 5'9 or taller. I just like to look up to the guy I am talking to. I also prefer a guy who is bigger than me; meaning he is somewhat strong and doesn't weigh less than me. I would give any guy a chance, as long as he is a good person and he likes science.
AM A GOOD PERSON, SCIENCE-DUDE TO THE CORE,SPORTS-MAN ( RED- BELTER, TAEKWONDO) AND FUN-LOVIN. GIVE ME A CHANCE.
Re: Ladies: Your Ideal Height For A Man? by candieangel12(f): 7:27am On Oct 08, 2012
Toktee: I wish i know you in person,some of you girls here have not jam dick,if you are previlage to meet me you will know the intensity of a dick 4 the first time

So are you saying your "joystick" makes up for your height?
Re: Ladies: Your Ideal Height For A Man? by Toktee(m): 7:28am On Oct 08, 2012
candieangel12:

See ooo na by force? Hmmmmm nawa oooo. If i refuse answer am nko? Wetin go happen?
Be woman enough to answer the question,even if you are not used to pants there is no shame in it ok
Re: Ladies: Your Ideal Height For A Man? by candieangel12(f): 7:30am On Oct 08, 2012
Movingcoil: shey na u talk say 5ft 9inch dey short 4 guy... U too dey pretend I swear.. U think I no sabi you.. No cast urself here b4 I paste ur picx 4 dem 2c

Puh-Lease! I don't know you so if you do have my picture, I'd be scared because you must be some kinda stalker or something in that ball park. And yes 5'9 is hella short fora guy!
Re: Ladies: Your Ideal Height For A Man? by candieangel12(f): 7:30am On Oct 08, 2012
Toktee: Be woman enough to answer the question,even if you are not used to pants there is no shame in it ok

Not gona answer that question cus that's pretty personal
Re: Ladies: Your Ideal Height For A Man? by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 08, 2012
candieangel12:

Y u wana kno what kinda underwear I wear?
does it mean u don't wear any young lady?
Re: Ladies: Your Ideal Height For A Man? by Toktee(m): 7:31am On Oct 08, 2012
candieangel12:

Hey sweety,iam 5.7,and God has blessed me with a dick that no woman can or has ever challenge me,i only made that comment base on your love for sexual satisfaction ok
Re: Ladies: Your Ideal Height For A Man? by SunshineOwl(f): 7:34am On Oct 08, 2012
ichidodo: AM A GOOD PERSON, SCIENCE-DUDE TO THE CORE,SPORTS-MAN ( RED- BELTER, TAEKWONDO) AND FUN-LOVIN. GIVE ME A CHANCE.

You're funny. We probably live thousands of miles away from each other which would make it difficult to hang out. How old are you?
Re: Ladies: Your Ideal Height For A Man? by Toktee(m): 7:34am On Oct 08, 2012
candieangel12:

Not gona answer that question cus that's pretty personal
Baby,as i said there is no shame in it,almost every woman wears but some dont
Re: Ladies: Your Ideal Height For A Man? by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 08, 2012
candieangel12:

Puh-Lease! I don't know you so if you do have my picture, I'd be scared because you must be some kinda stalker or something in that ball park. And yes 5'9 is hella short fora guy!
how long is ur fallopian tube.. Answer dat first question, i wan tell u somtn very important to ur life.. Stop dodging... I can't stalk u, no 1 will pay me 4 dat and moreover u aren't somtn I can gain anytn from just want to help ur life cos am seeing somtn and need 2 help u avert it b4 itz late
Re: Ladies: Your Ideal Height For A Man? by Toktee(m): 7:36am On Oct 08, 2012
SunshineOwl:

You're funny. We probably live thousands of miles away from each other which would make it difficult to hang out. How old are you?
So you are considering it,thats it ok iam interested too
Re: Ladies: Your Ideal Height For A Man? by candieangel12(f): 7:36am On Oct 08, 2012
Toktee: Hey sweety,iam 5.7,and God has blessed me with a dick that no woman can or has ever challenge me,i only made that comment base on your love for sexual satisfaction ok

Well thats good 4 u. No hate 4 shorter guys, just that I am not attracted to them.
Re: Ladies: Your Ideal Height For A Man? by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 08, 2012
SunshineOwl:

cheii ichidooo u don dey score 4 dz tournament oooo
Re: Ladies: Your Ideal Height For A Man? by candieangel12(f): 7:39am On Oct 08, 2012
Movingcoil: how long is ur fallopian tube.. Answer dat first question, i wan tell u somtn very important to ur life.. Stop dodging... I can't stalk u, no 1 will pay me 4 dat and moreover u aren't somtn I can gain anytn from just want to help ur life cos am seeing somtn and need 2 help u avert it b4 itz late

WTF? Wat kinda question is that? Geeze!!! You are starting to weird me out now...

WTF? Wat kinda question is that? Geeze!!! You are starting to weird me out now...
Re: Ladies: Your Ideal Height For A Man? by Konnektions146(m): 7:42am On Oct 08, 2012
cardieangel & co.,
diss yur height fantasy, is it all abt dating or life partner??
do u want a man dat would adore and put food on de table for u and yur kids or dat dat would loaf around and philander cos he knnows he is "hot"?
I read cardie* severally say how she detest short guys and i am begigng to feel u are still in yur teens or early 20s, dont know what life is all abt.
ask a 30year old single female abt height preference and hear her response...but its always good to make wishes.

i am less dan 6ft but we dont wanna talk abt ladies and I.

Sunnshine Owl,
God will give u a great guy dat will put smiles on yur face everyday of yur life, just be positive abt it.

@OP,
taking note of the inncreasing rate of marriage failures....no room for fantasies.
height aint anywhere top in my priorities.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Your Ideal Height For A Man? by SunshineOwl(f): 7:45am On Oct 08, 2012
Toktee: So you are considering it,thats it ok iam interested too

I'm just curious to see what the dating climate is like out there...Í know some men are very particular about ethnic group/tribe so that makes it hard sometimes.
Re: Ladies: Your Ideal Height For A Man? by Toktee(m): 7:45am On Oct 08, 2012
candieangel12:

Well thats good 4 u. No hate 4 shorter guys, just that I am not attracted to them.
Keep waiting for a tall man,time time no one but one time time,a word of advice look into your age
Re: Ladies: Your Ideal Height For A Man? by ichidodo: 7:45am On Oct 08, 2012
SunshineOwl:

1986 MY BIRTHYEAR, I WANT TO BELIEVE WE R CLOSE, HIGHEST U LIVE IN LAGOS AND I LIVE IN THE F.C.T, IF THE VIBE BTW IS GUUD WE CAN ALWAYS WORK THINGS OUT. I HAVE BEEN IN A LONG-DISTANCE AFFAIR THAT LASTED UP TO 5-YEARS. SO, I HAVE BEEN THERE, SEEN IT ALL AND DONE IT ALL.
Re: Ladies: Your Ideal Height For A Man? by candieangel12(f): 7:47am On Oct 08, 2012
ichidodo: 1986 MY BIRTHYEAR, I WANT TO BELIEVE WE R CLOSE, HIGHEST U LIVE IN LAGOS AND I LIVE IN THE F.C.T, IF THE VIBE BTW IS GUUD WE CAN ALWAYS WORK THINGS OUT. I HAVE BEEN IN A LONG-DISTANCE AFFAIR THAT LASTED UP TO 5-YEARS. SO, I HAVE BEEN THERE, SEEN IT ALL AND DONE IT ALL.

WOW. I didn't know this thread would turn into a hook-up zone. Anyways sha, carry on wink
Re: Ladies: Your Ideal Height For A Man? by Toktee(m): 7:47am On Oct 08, 2012
SunshineOwl:

I'm just curious to see what the dating climate is like out there...Í know some men are very particular about ethnic group/tribe so that makes it hard sometimes.
That is why iam interested too,and i will advice you not to ignore me
Re: Ladies: Your Ideal Height For A Man? by candieangel12(f): 7:49am On Oct 08, 2012
Toktee: Keep waiting for a tall man,time time no one but one time time,a word of advice look into your age

I'm not going to settle for less just because of my age. Different folks have different strokes, and my stroke isn't short guys.
Re: Ladies: Your Ideal Height For A Man? by Toktee(m): 7:49am On Oct 08, 2012
candieangel12:

WOW. I didn't know this thread would turn into a hook-up zone. Anyways sha, carry on wink
Can you drop your email for me pls
Re: Ladies: Your Ideal Height For A Man? by pheyikemi: 7:50am On Oct 08, 2012
Movingcoil: but i don't abuse na... All am interested in is how a girl packages her boobs/ara/uda/ ie d mr biggs take away method or shawama packaging not 4 thinking bobby and her legs.. Height don't really matter cos i believe dat height can't prevent me from doing watever I need to do and that applies to everyone like i play soccer, basketball, table tennis, lawn tennis, i sprint, martial arts, i hunt, climb trees
etc

. Lucky u. Bt u did abuse me earlier, didn't u?
Re: Ladies: Your Ideal Height For A Man? by ichidodo: 7:51am On Oct 08, 2012
Movingcoil: cheii ichidooo u don dey score 4 dz tournament oooo

IT IS ICHIDODO, NOT ICHIDOO.COME ON DUDE.
Re: Ladies: Your Ideal Height For A Man? by Toktee(m): 7:52am On Oct 08, 2012
candieangel12:

I'm not going to settle for less just because of my age. Different folks have different strokes, and my stroke isn't short guys.
Tall,lazy,sluggish,flat ass,no vissible boobs i dnt think i like this either
Re: Ladies: Your Ideal Height For A Man? by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 08, 2012
I 4 subscribe 2 dz 4 luck but funny am subscribed already... GP is my GPRS
Re: Ladies: Your Ideal Height For A Man? by candieangel12(f): 7:53am On Oct 08, 2012
Toktee: Tall,lazy,sluggish,flat ass,no vissible boobs i dnt think i like this either

Then don't settle for it. Shoot I wouldn't settle for some of them either.
Re: Ladies: Your Ideal Height For A Man? by mumumugu(m): 7:53am On Oct 08, 2012
SunshineOwl: Question for the guys:
What is the ideal height and weight for a girl?

Please put your height and weight as well so I can better understand what men prefer. Thank you.

try openin anoda thread 4 d question
Re: Ladies: Your Ideal Height For A Man? by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 08, 2012
pheyikemi: . Lucky u. Bt u did abuse me earlier, didn't u?
okay am so sorry from d inner most side of my left ribs ie d place caging d left auricle of my heart and if I insult u again let God use thunder and strike my left yash
Re: Ladies: Your Ideal Height For A Man? by SunshineOwl(f): 7:55am On Oct 08, 2012
ichidodo: 1986 MY BIRTHYEAR, I WANT TO BELIEVE WE R CLOSE, HIGHEST U LIVE IN LAGOS AND I LIVE IN THE F.C.T, IF THE VIBE BTW IS GUUD WE CAN ALWAYS WORK THINGS OUT. I HAVE BEEN IN A LONG-DISTANCE AFFAIR THAT LASTED UP TO 5-YEARS. SO, I HAVE BEEN THERE, SEEN IT ALL AND DONE IT ALL.

I'll be 21 soon...Oh so you live in Abuja. Sounds nice. I am not one for long distance relationships but friendships are always cool. It's just nice to hear from people I can relate to.
Re: Ladies: Your Ideal Height For A Man? by LeJeun3: 7:55am On Oct 08, 2012
SunshineOwl:

Engineer, Simple dude. Moves around alot, so don't have a permanent location for now. Port harcourt, Jos, Lagos and Ibadan.
Re: Ladies: Your Ideal Height For A Man? by mumumugu(m): 7:56am On Oct 08, 2012
candieangel12:

his joystik is as tal as himself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Best Sex Position To Get Any Girl Pregnant / See How A Lagos Babe Stepped Out For An Appointment With Her Boob On Display / Secondary School Students Caught Making Out Inside Classroom (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.