Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

See How A Lagos Babe Stepped Out For An Appointment With Her Boob On Display - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How A Lagos Babe Stepped Out For An Appointment With Her Boob On Display (17252 Views)

"Lay On My Boobs, Let's Make Money Plans"nigeria Girl Shows Off Her Boob (photos / My BREASTS To The World,popular Yoruba Model Bares Her Boob With No Bra In Lagos / Breasts Overload!! This Photos Of Nigeria Lady Exposing Her Boob Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How A Lagos Babe Stepped Out For An Appointment With Her Boob On Display by queenblog(f): 8:32pm On Jan 29, 2019
See how a lagos babe stepped out for an appointment with her boob on display (Photos)

US-based Nigerian rapper, Princess Vitarah shared these saucy photos of herself rocking skinny jeans and a knitted bra top which flashed her underboob.
She wrote: 'Going to my dentist appointment today... wish me luck'

See full photos >> https://onecornergizt..com/2019/01/see-how-lagos-babe-stepped-out-for.html

2 Likes

Re: See How A Lagos Babe Stepped Out For An Appointment With Her Boob On Display by realmedia(f): 8:37pm On Jan 29, 2019
chai
Re: See How A Lagos Babe Stepped Out For An Appointment With Her Boob On Display by 7thLemonLOVER(f): 8:49pm On Jan 29, 2019
I think am intrigued by Olympus
Re: See How A Lagos Babe Stepped Out For An Appointment With Her Boob On Display by netsurfer01(m): 9:17pm On Jan 29, 2019
Hoe - Low - Show

4 Likes

Re: See How A Lagos Babe Stepped Out For An Appointment With Her Boob On Display by Biglittlelois(f): 9:18pm On Jan 29, 2019
Smh
Re: See How A Lagos Babe Stepped Out For An Appointment With Her Boob On Display by Nobody: 12:02am On Jan 30, 2019
Op must be high, I bin think say na appointment like job interview.

Op, GBE body eh

2 Likes

Re: See How A Lagos Babe Stepped Out For An Appointment With Her Boob On Display by EbukaHades10(m): 12:48am On Jan 30, 2019
Na Princess vitarah be dis na. Wey sing Nigerian pusssyy.
Re: See How A Lagos Babe Stepped Out For An Appointment With Her Boob On Display by sunnymix: 1:02am On Jan 30, 2019
Nonsense ....
Check my signature.
Re: See How A Lagos Babe Stepped Out For An Appointment With Her Boob On Display by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 4:36am On Jan 30, 2019
One innocent man will pay her bride price someday
Re: See How A Lagos Babe Stepped Out For An Appointment With Her Boob On Display by saintkeppy(m): 5:35am On Jan 30, 2019
Why is she using Jamaican themed bra to cover part of the b00bz, is she on Jamaican weed

1 Like

Re: See How A Lagos Babe Stepped Out For An Appointment With Her Boob On Display by pacifik(f): 5:46am On Jan 30, 2019
And I wonder how the dentist will concentrate on her teeth with this kinda distracting fashion..
I won't be surprised if he pulls out a perfectly fine tooth by mistake...
Wahala dey sleep, Iyanga don carry boobs wan wake am up....
Re: See How A Lagos Babe Stepped Out For An Appointment With Her Boob On Display by emmyreb(f): 7:06am On Jan 30, 2019
orisirisi
Canon Camera for sale, check my signature
Re: See How A Lagos Babe Stepped Out For An Appointment With Her Boob On Display by DigitalBot: 7:23am On Jan 30, 2019
Fake news.
Re: See How A Lagos Babe Stepped Out For An Appointment With Her Boob On Display by ednut1(m): 7:41am On Jan 30, 2019
queenblog:
See how a lagos babe stepped out for an appointment with her boob on display (Photos)

US-based Nigerian rapper, Princess Vitarah shared these saucy photos of herself rocking skinny jeans and a knitted bra top which flashed her underboob.
She wrote: 'Going to my dentist appointment today... wish me luck'

See full photos >> https://onecornergizt..com/2019/01/see-how-lagos-babe-stepped-out-for.html
how is she a lagos babe is she was born in the usa and lives there
Re: See How A Lagos Babe Stepped Out For An Appointment With Her Boob On Display by olureignforever: 7:43am On Jan 30, 2019
Madness at its peak
Re: See How A Lagos Babe Stepped Out For An Appointment With Her Boob On Display by agohmamuda(m): 7:49am On Jan 30, 2019
Bloggers and their lies. Her name is Princess Vitarah. A Nigerian-American rapper, model, and socialite. She lives in the USA.

1 Like

Re: See How A Lagos Babe Stepped Out For An Appointment With Her Boob On Display by larrixauto2017(m): 8:14am On Jan 30, 2019
Hey there my name is shegzthecarguy i am auto technician i deal with all kind of cars and suv and sales of cars if you have any problem with your car you can kindly share it with me 07083676583 Or 08111543369
Re: See How A Lagos Babe Stepped Out For An Appointment With Her Boob On Display by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 30, 2019
OBJECT OF MERE SATISFACTION TO THE MEN
Re: See How A Lagos Babe Stepped Out For An Appointment With Her Boob On Display by zubino(m): 9:19am On Jan 30, 2019
Olosho everywhere u go!!!
Re: See How A Lagos Babe Stepped Out For An Appointment With Her Boob On Display by JbravoAdodger(m): 9:32am On Jan 30, 2019
if that Is Lagos in the background, I'll eat my hat.
Re: See How A Lagos Babe Stepped Out For An Appointment With Her Boob On Display by beempeh12: 10:30am On Jan 30, 2019
Hmmnnn. Apponitment indeed
Re: See How A Lagos Babe Stepped Out For An Appointment With Her Boob On Display by ChidoskiBOZ(m): 11:04am On Jan 30, 2019
Lemme be dah dentist please.... tongue tongue tongue
Re: See How A Lagos Babe Stepped Out For An Appointment With Her Boob On Display by solofresh(m): 11:17am On Jan 30, 2019
Nice Boobs
Am new here nairalanders pls show some love

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Why Sex Has Become So Cheap These Days.(photo) / Two Nigerian Gay Boys Has Officially Taken To IG To Declare Their Endless Love / Nigerian Men Put Cocaine On Their Penis To Make Sex Sweeter - Kenyan Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.