Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Video Of UNIPORT Students Killed Surfaces Online - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of UNIPORT Students Killed Surfaces Online (11617 Views)

Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) / Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students / Father Of UNIPORT Student Lynched “for Stealing Phone” Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of UNIPORT Students Killed Surfaces Online by postit: 9:09am On Oct 07, 2012
How many more youths will die this way?

Please be warned viewers discretion advised ; [url]http://video.ak.fbcdn.net/cfs-ak-snc6/v/234675/67/553410704674438_33982.mp4?oh=50663393163144884582df91047c8d63&oe=5072B154&__gda__=1349714348_b2c898a06b3d67bd8f47d4672546e197 [/url]

Governor Amaechi of Rivers State should do something about this case.. But the question is Did they steal the phones and laptops? If they did, the stolen items would have been displayed in any of these scene. Justice must be done about this.
Re: Video Of UNIPORT Students Killed Surfaces Online by nicky4lif(f): 10:07am On Oct 07, 2012
All of u that were involved in this killing,I have nothing to say to u but I want u guys to know that God is watching us.I'm sure some of u that killed them are high way robbers.what did they really do?the stole phone nd laptop that is all.u might think u killed just 4 people but no,u guys killed 8 people because their mothers are also dead.did u put urselves in those guys shoes?if they were ur brothers,wldnt u have stood for them even if it means killing u too.I know u guys will say not ur portion nd is their mothers that prayed for this portion.I can remember when they stole my phone nd every were like the guy is dead but I told them it was my phone he stole nd nobody shld touchhim nd I took my phone bk nd left.fine what they did was so wrong but this is to much for just laptop nd phone.if only they had a second chance I'm sure they wld hav bcome pastors because they didn't know the hight of what they were doing,to them is was just game they were playing.I hope all those stupid boys that are still into this act will learn from this.u steal sometin that doesn't belong to u,have free sex with them,kill sometimes nd leavin them with life trauma.God is watching us.
Re: Video Of UNIPORT Students Killed Surfaces Online by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 07, 2012
U beta put sentiments aside and get rational.i am not a fan of barbaric/ instant judgement but if d police were what they were supposed to b (not receiving bribes and releasing criminals,jungle justice will have been minimal or non existent) but dis police are partly to blame because dey are also criminals and as such any thief dat is caught will receive instant judgement without proper investigation.no one trusts police again so until d police keep being nonentities, such instant killings will not stop and d aggrssion of other lucky criminals dat managed to escape will b transferred to d unlucky ones.i dont blame d mob though because wen u see armed robbers in action looting,raping and maiming,u will not av mercy on anythief,no matter how much dey beg,cry and show emotions.i for one dont pity ANY type of thief because av seen d life of a hair dresser gal who was raped and her money stolen after working hard all day so dat she can use d money she made in feeding herself and d mom.her life was not d same again,so imagine d mob who some of dem might av bin victims of armed robbery attack,u think dey will giv d armed robbers a second chance,hell no
Re: Video Of UNIPORT Students Killed Surfaces Online by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 07, 2012
U beta put sentiments aside and get rational.i am not a fan of barbaric/ instant judgement but if d police were what they were supposed to b (not receiving bribes and releasing criminals,jungle justice will have been minimal or non existent) but dis police are partly to blame because dey are also criminals and as such any thief dat is caught will receive instant judgement without proper investigation.no one trusts police again so until d police keep being nonentities, such instant killings will not stop and d aggrssion of other lucky criminals dat managed to escape will b transferred to d unlucky ones.i dont blame d mob though because wen u see armed robbers in action looting,raping and maiming,u will not av mercy on anythief,no matter how much dey beg,cry and show emotions.i for one dont pity ANY type of thief because av seen d life of a hair dresser gal who was raped and her money stolen after working hard all day so dat she can use d money she made in feeding herself and d mom.her life was not d same again,so imagine d mob who some of dem might av bin victims of armed robbery attack,u think dey will giv d armed robbers a second chance,hell no
Re: Video Of UNIPORT Students Killed Surfaces Online by Dignitary: 5:44pm On Oct 07, 2012
May God punish these ppl..d last time I said something like this, my God answered my prayer.

Father Lord,hear my humble cry and bring judgment on the ppl that burnt these guys. In Jesus name I have prayed, Amen!!!

#i have never stolen anything (even as a child )...and I can never support robbery in what ever form!!! But it is an offence against humanity for ppl to take laws in their hands!!'

And if this trend is not checked, anybody can fall a victim...or how are we so sure that these ppl are indeed guilty? D ppl dt burnt them are d real criminals.

Permit me to add that WOE BETIDES D POLICE!!! These ppl tortured dese guys for hours and still had the time to burn dem without d police turning up!!! Stupid ppl
Re: Video Of UNIPORT Students Killed Surfaces Online by plendil: 6:21pm On Oct 07, 2012
Definately not for the faint hearted.
Re: Video Of UNIPORT Students Killed Surfaces Online by necoD: 9:43pm On Oct 07, 2012
On behalf of physics student uniport and ugonaa friends rumubo we say dept must be paid,acording to law forgivness is a sin.

(1) (Reply)

Man Declared Missing After Visiting Grandmum In Kano State. Photos / Slain Banker's (titilayo) Husband Attempts Suicide / Man Banished For Killing Residents In Uzubi, Imo State (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.