Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students (43947 Views)

Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) / UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt / Father Of UNIPORT Student Lynched “for Stealing Phone” Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students by ambrosini593(m): 10:58am On Oct 07, 2012
The Police in Rivers State has launched a manhunt of the mob that beat four male students: Ugonna, Lloyd, Tekana and Chidiaka of the University of Port Harcourt (Uniport) on friday morning and later set them ablaze, after putting car tyres on their necks, for allegedly stealing mobile phones and laptops. www.thenationonlineng.net/new/news-update/police-begin-manhunt-for-killers-of-uniport-students/

11 Likes

Re: Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students by redsun(m): 11:18am On Oct 07, 2012
Garden city my ass.This is suppose to be one of the most urbanized cities in nigeria,where top savages roam.

Primitive animals,that is why they cant clean their streets,living rats.

11 Likes

Re: Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students by Horus(m): 11:19am On Oct 07, 2012
They should be arrested by the police and the video of the killing should be used as evidence.

2 Likes

Re: Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students by Odunnu: 11:27am On Oct 07, 2012
Mcheew.
Those savages that raped the Abia state student, whatever happened to them?
Abegi!
If the stupid police did their singular job of protecting us, the lynching wouldnt have happened

18 Likes

Re: Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students by ask4double(m): 11:39am On Oct 07, 2012
redsun: Garden city my ass.This is suppose to be one of the most urbanized cities in nigeria,where top savages roam.

like seriously, are u OK?
Re: Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students by 190: 11:42am On Oct 07, 2012
who died!and who was killed!

Omdazz I've lived far too long in d USA 2know what's going on in nigeria
Re: Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students by Adufaye(m): 11:43am On Oct 07, 2012
let dem kil those guy dat burnt dem 2 death,student who didnt kil anybody bt only steal,were kiled,wat abt d ones who steal n kil,rubblish....lawlex country.....bible said do nt kil a witch afta ha confession

1 Like

Re: Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students by Arsenate(m): 11:44am On Oct 07, 2012
redsun: Garden city my ass.This is suppose to be one of the most urbanized cities in nigeria,where top savages roam.

wtf is wrong with you? All u do here is move from one thread to the other calling Nigeria and Nigerians all sorts of derogatory name. Mr. Man take your bitterness somewhere, ok.

4 Likes

Re: Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 07, 2012
Those who did this are purely wicked! They have no love in there hearts. Nigeria is no more safe. Life is cheaper than biscuit and butter. So sad! May God grant the bereaved family fortitude to bare d loss

1 Like

Re: Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students by Odunnu: 11:50am On Oct 07, 2012
Where were the police when those guys were being beaten?
Bunch of noisemakes!

5 Likes

Re: Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students by Godjone(m): 11:53am On Oct 07, 2012
What about the Mubi - AdamaA KILLINGS.? Nigeria has turn into a killing feild and the killers, kill at will with no body challanging them. We are designed for doom unless God recue this situation. In all, the police shud endevou 2 un-ravel d mystery sourounding dis needless killings.
Re: Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students by nass07(m): 11:53am On Oct 07, 2012
190: who died!and who was killed!

Omdazz I've lived far too long in d USA 2know what's going on in nigeria
. Who cares!!!

37 Likes

Re: Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 07, 2012
Most of dem dey church service dis morning... halleluia...

6 Likes

Re: Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students by Ranoscky(m): 11:57am On Oct 07, 2012
That video was horrible mehn, Spartacus!

May those killers never go unpunished.

1 Like

Re: Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 07, 2012
savages,deserve to die like savages...hope they get caught n hung..

1 Like

Re: Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 07, 2012
Tears nearly rolled down my eyes while watching the video. Such inhumane and babaric act in this 21st century. The murderers and those foolish elders who pronounced judgement, should be jailed.

1 Like

Re: Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 07, 2012
thank God say na rich man pikin wey dey kill,they must die too,or shoot them in the spine as accidental discharge,and make them useless
Re: Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students by Tlake(m): 12:03pm On Oct 07, 2012
2 bad,jst watchd d vid no matter wat dey did dey dnt deserve dat,were eagerly hittn dem wit planks evn blood all over dem n gladly setting dem ablaze.....God go catch dem o
Bt dey shuldnt b killed perhaps jail term is ok
Re: Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students by tope3x(m): 12:06pm On Oct 07, 2012
Re: Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 07, 2012
I keep thinking about the fifth guy that ran away, i wonder how he must be feeling by now, seeing pics and video of his friends and realizing he could have been dead by now.....na today he go repent grin

3 Likes

Re: Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students by maigida231(m): 12:10pm On Oct 07, 2012
He that kill by the sword shall die by the sword,may there own dead b even worst to those boys own amen.

3 Likes

Re: Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students by free2ryhme: 12:10pm On Oct 07, 2012
While i condemn in its totality the gruesome murder of the alleged robbers, it’s important to stress the fact that our actions go with consequences. But then, this is also a complicity on the part of the police n citizens whose collective responsibilities is it for the protection of lives n property in our society. Too unfortunate!
Re: Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students by tpapi: 12:11pm On Oct 07, 2012

can u see d side effect of takin 2much snuff

2 Likes

Re: Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students by CastleandGreen: 12:14pm On Oct 07, 2012
One of those guys is my neighbor, a very quite and humble boy.
Honestly this is too inhuman and the government must do something
about this devilish act.
And on the other hand illiterates and unschooled people are the
biggest problem Nigeria has.

16 Likes

Re: Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 07, 2012
Odunnu: Mcheew.
Those savages that raped the Abia state student, whatever happened to them?
Abegi!
If the stupid police did their singular job of protecting us, the lynching wouldnt have happened
THANK U
Re: Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students by CastleandGreen: 12:16pm On Oct 07, 2012
musKeeto: Most of dem dey church service dis morning... halleluia...

I tell you my broda, Bible call them reprobate minds.
Re: Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students by Adufaye(m): 12:17pm On Oct 07, 2012
Ranoscky: That video was horrible mehn, Spartacus!

May those killers never go unpunished.
amen den wil neva go unpunished,neither we de c gud in life

1 Like

Re: Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students by gbadexy(m): 12:18pm On Oct 07, 2012
The mob made the mistake of killing someone with influential family.
Much as I support capital punishments, I don't subscribe to the idea of mob taking laws into their hand, innocent people are sometimes killed.
In my area, there was a time robbers collected a car and shot one guy in the process, the robbers went away with the car and the area was deserted. One guy was coming from where the robbers took and the people said the guy was among the theives, that they left him behind(as if a thief would walk back towards the crime scene).
Anyways, angry that their friend was killed, they didn't listen to the guy's explanation and he was beaten blue-black, dragged on the road for over 500 meters(peeling him) before he was burnt alive.
We later got to know the guy was simply coming with his girlfriend who got separated when they heard gunshot and they were about to have a wedding soon.
A mob is difficult to control and once devil just suggest a gruesome suggestion through one of them to them, there is no reasoning and anybody that speaks against it may also be accused of being their partner/sympathizer and harmed.

17 Likes

Re: Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 07, 2012
the families should just place a reward on their heads,i dont even want them to be killed,it would be too good for them.klet them be tortured to the point they get
locked-in syndrome where their whole bodies are paralysed and only their eyes can move.

1 Like

Re: Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students by tpapi: 12:20pm On Oct 07, 2012
No need 4 serious manhunt,their faces r all clearly on d internet especially dat t out dat wz usin a gigantic plank of wood on a human being's head

1 Like

Re: Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students by Immune1(m): 12:21pm On Oct 07, 2012
If you see these robbers in action,at some point you will be watching that video with all delight.In as much as we humans are not meant to decide who lives and who dies,instances of jungle justice like these balance up for lapses in our justice system.

7 Likes

Re: Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students by justwise(m): 12:21pm On Oct 07, 2012
ambrosini593: The Police in Rivers State has launched a manhunt of the mob that beat four male students: Ugonna, Lloyd, Tekana and Chidiaka of the University of Port Harcourt (Uniport) on friday morning and later set them ablaze, after putting car tyres on their necks, for allegedly stealing mobile phones and laptops. www.thenationonlineng.net/new/news-update/police-begin-manhunt-for-killers-of-uniport-students/

Nonsense, the jungle justices is born out of police incompetences, people have to take law into their hands because the police are not doing their jobs, even when the criminals are arrested police take bribe and let them roam the street again.

I hate the way those students died but i guess people are fed up and take it out of those suspects.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Mob Descends On Young Man Caught Pants Down With 7-Year-Old Girl. Photos / 22 Teenage Girls From Akwa Ibom Rescued From Ogun Brothel (Photo) / Police Officer, Edem Ebong Dismissed After Killing 5 Persons In Enugu (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.