Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,596 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students (43943 Views)

Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) / UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt / Father Of UNIPORT Student Lynched “for Stealing Phone” Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students by redsun(m): 12:39pm On Oct 07, 2012
Arsenate: wtf is wrong with you? All u do here is move from one thread to the other calling Nigeria and Nigerians all sorts of derogatory name. Mr. Man take your bitterness somewhere, ok.

The worst thing about nigerians in nigeria is that they are very much unaware of the state they are in,like they are in a state of suspended animation.

Somebody needs to point it out to some of you that visits here,maybe you may just wake up and realise that the brain is functional organ in the body,not just there because "god" planted it there,like you think of eveything.

1 Like

Re: Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students by estoyvivo: 12:40pm On Oct 07, 2012
Watup wit this country?,must everythn b resolved with violence?.what abt d politicians
Re: Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students by damola1: 12:40pm On Oct 07, 2012
We as Nigerians must come together, seriously sit together, in our local communities to 1. Continue to believe in the Nigerian state. 2. Continue to empower ourselves on how to make our immediate environment a better place. I cannot complete the seeing of the video, because hitting a man on the head with a stick until he/she dies is not deserving for anyone.

For us to make Nigeria better, there's only 1 solution. We must empower our people to be better knowledgeable, we must improve our immediate society, we must improve our police, and communication structure with them, we must kick against bad governance in our local communities.

I am not sure anyone of us will like to die like these young men died.
Re: Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students by Mcdondayan: 12:43pm On Oct 07, 2012
solomto: I hv bn experiencing serious headache after watching the video clip this morning,it was barbaric and inhumane.
Those people hv bn cursed already and they must suffer the consequences. Who gv them the authority to take life,, people that committed more serious crime were left for the court to judge and prosecute. God hv mercy on Nigeria bcus all this natural disasters that we are suffering nw may be bcus of too much blood shed.
Horror!!!
Swt hrt go to aba and see what robbers do to them and what they do to robbers then you will know that this is childs play.
Re: Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students by gonon: 12:43pm On Oct 07, 2012
johnstar: cn I have d video link please sad sad, let me see 4 my self
. Here is d link http:///JLDQvxpy
Re: Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students by santuse: 12:45pm On Oct 07, 2012
I think this is medicine after death. Cos when this was happening some dudes were there and taking pictures with their phone instead of calling the police, they were busy posting it on facebook. Rivers state govt provided an emergency number. (112) and we are here blaming d police when we are to give them information.
Re: Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students by tpapi: 12:46pm On Oct 07, 2012
redsun:

Your kitten don dry up agains.You need some wild talk to lubricate it again.It is not coming from me.
despite my advice,u r stil takin more snuff,see as ur eye don red finish
Re: Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 07, 2012
the.game:
Tears nearly rolled down my eyes while watching the video. Such inhumane and babaric act in this 21st century. The murderers and those foolish elders who pronounced judgement, should be jailed.
Pls can we see d video
Re: Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students by emmatok(m): 12:47pm On Oct 07, 2012
mrkels:
[size=15pt]where were the police when the three boys that were killed were carrying out their mischevious activities. Abegi. Leave those boys. They sowed and evil seed and reaped it[/size]

Are you sure they committed the evil.
Re: Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 07, 2012
I AM NOT GOING TO WATCH A VIDEO OF PEOPLE BEING KILLED BUT CAN SOMEONE PLEASE DO ME A FAVOR. IF YOU HAVE SCREENSHOTS OF THE PEOPLE WHO DID THE KILLING CAN YOU POST THE PICS UP. I WANT TO SEE WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE. AND I KEEP HEARING ABOUT A MAN IN A SWEAT SHIRT BEING THE MOST EVIL. CAN WE HAVE PICTURES OF THESE PEOPLE PLEASE. I REALLY WOULD APPRECIATE THAT
Re: Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students by tope3x(m): 12:49pm On Oct 07, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EndECCffTLA
dvdon:
Pls can we see d video
Re: Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students by omo9ja1(m): 12:50pm On Oct 07, 2012
Taking law is into your hand is lawless

I don't support what the guys did but the punishment was so bad

there is a problem with our system

people Don't trust the police otherwise this guy would have been tried in a law court

I feel sorry for them sad
Re: Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students by Dainfamous: 12:52pm On Oct 07, 2012
Police should arrest the chiefs of that community and people involve in the homicide and charge them on murders charges.....
Re: Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students by Psylas(m): 12:52pm On Oct 07, 2012
berekete86: I keep thinking about the fifth guy that ran away, i wonder how he must be feeling by now, seeing pics and video of his friends and realizing he could have been dead by now.....na today he go repent grin
D GUY GO DEY INSIDE CHURCH nOW
Re: Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students by kaydibs(f): 12:53pm On Oct 07, 2012
That particular man that was seen wielding a big stick should be the first they get! The videos are there for evidence. Wat nonsense! Who gave them the right to take laws into their hands? D sad part is those dat par took in d killing either by watching, using the sticks or recording it would be in churcvh now praising God. Hypocrites!
Re: Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students by werone: 12:53pm On Oct 07, 2012
My God!!! Where was the POLICE when all this was happening?
I Blame the ILLITRATE People!
I Blame the POLICE!
I Blame us a a PEOPLE.
We have all lost the brotherly love we used to have that the Europeans admire.
Sure you need to see two poor (average) Nigerians on the street fighting. You will Wonder.
While the POLITICIANS are stealing billions of Naira and even killing to get to Power.

2 Likes

Re: Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students by Justiyke4u: 12:55pm On Oct 07, 2012
the.game:
Tears nearly rolled down my eyes while watching the video. Such inhumane and babaric act in this 21st century. The murderers and those foolish elders who pronounced judgement, should be jailed.
tears nearly rolled down ur eyes? I was shedin tears like a child wen i watched and since den i av not been myself

1 Like

Re: Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students by dabossman(m): 12:55pm On Oct 07, 2012
mrkels:
[size=15pt]where were the police when the three boys that were killed were carrying out their mischevious activities. Abegi. Leave those boys. They sowed and evil seed and reaped it[/size]

It would do you good to read posts with understanding before rushing to comment.

1 Like

Re: Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students by conyema12(m): 12:55pm On Oct 07, 2012
There is no justification for this barbaric act. The killers should be made to face the music. why not hand the guys over to the police... this video is too gruesome....

1 Like

Re: Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:57pm On Oct 07, 2012
mrkels:
Shut up there, its impossible for a mob to just beat the hell out of three students that didn't do anything. Shekina!!!

Please can you point out anywhere you heard there was a proof they commited anything. For now there isn't any proof they were criminals. Let the police/government finish their investigation before you believe they did anything.
Re: Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:01pm On Oct 07, 2012
mrkels:

Please INNOCENT TILL PROVEN GUILTY. There is no proof for now. So don't go accusing them wrongly. That is why a lot of people are against this killing because there is a possibility that they are innocent. Remember the Hurricane story when a man even convicted in America for multiple murder was later proven innocent.

2 Likes

Re: Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students by Finland(m): 1:01pm On Oct 07, 2012
ohhhh! I weep cry, I weep cry for my country Nigeria, I weep for the Innocents people living in my country, I weep for the generation to come. The problem of Nigeria is more than corruption and boko haram. The problem is evil in the mind of an average Nigerian. cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 07, 2012
werone: My God!!! Where was the POLICE when all this was happening?
I Blame the ILLITRATE People!
I Blame the POLICE!
I Blame us a a PEOPLE.
We have all lost the brotherly love we used to have that the Europeans admire.
Sure you need to see two poor (average) Nigerians on the street fighting. You will Wonder.
While the POLITICIANS are stealing billions of Naira and even killing to get to Power.
YOU CAN ALL BLAME YOURSELVES FOR THAT. ALL YOUR LUST FOR WEALTH AND BIG CARS. EVERY ONE OF YOU IS GUILTY OF MAKING PEOPLE COLD AND EVIL. YOU NIGERIANS ARE SHOW OFFS AND LIKE TO OPPRESS OTHER PEOPLE. HERE IT IS, YOU LIVE IN A NATION WITH OVER 70 PERCENT OF THE POPULACE IN ABJECT POVERTY BUT YOU WANT TO DRIVE A MERCEDEZ BENZ OR SUV OR BMW. RUBBING IT IN THE FACE OF THE 70 PERCENT WHO HAVE NOTHING. YOU THROW YOUR OSTENTATIOUS PARTYS AND HAVE YOUR EXPENSIVE MOBILE PHONES WHILE THE REST OF THE POPULATION IS IN POVERTY. ALL OF YOU CONTRIBUTED TO THE ANGER AND COLDNESS OF NIGERIANS. I AM NOT ADVOCATING A LIFE OF POVERTY BUT YOU PEOPLE LACK COMMON SENSE. YOUR COMMON SENSE HAS BEEN OVERTAKEN BY YOUR DESIRE TO SHOW OFF AND OPPRESS. ANY HUMAN BEING WITH AN OUNCE OF DECENCY AND COMMON SENSE WHO LIVES IN NIGERIA WILL LOOK AT THE POPULATION AND SAY 'ALTHOUGH I CAN AFFORD TO BUY A BENTLEY, I THINK IT IS MORE SENSIBLE TO BUY A USED VOLKSWAGEN SO I DONT MAKE PEOPLE FEEL BAD ABOUT THEIR PLIGHT' YOU ARE ONLY AS STRONG AS YOUR WEAKEST LINK. A LOT OF YOU ARE 'ECONOMIC SAVAGES'. FLAUNTING YOUR WEALTH TO POOR PEOPLE AND YOU EXPECT THEM TO BE ALL LOVING AND HAPPY. AHHH

3 Likes

Re: Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students by chiboy11(m): 1:05pm On Oct 07, 2012
1 ting I don't kno y pple behave like dis,our politian steal milions daily n no one kill dem, useles country I find my self in
Re: Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students by onatisi(m): 1:07pm On Oct 07, 2012
there is no need to do any manhunt,there is a police and community elders commitee or so in every ward,lg and state in nigeria,the killers of these boys live and have families in that town.all the police has to do is PICK UP ALL THE ELDERS OF THE TOWN AND LOCK THEM UP UNTIL THE TOWN PRODUCES THE KILLERS.trust me it wont take two weeks before they are all apprehended.the igwe or ruler will fish them out.but launching a manhunt and publicing it after 5days is just cheap propaganda

4 Likes

Re: Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students by claire190: 1:08pm On Oct 07, 2012
embarassed jesus wept dis ppl dat committed dis crime i ask if dey came 4rm anoda planet.i dnt beleive my eyes.i cudn't control d tears as if dey re my brodas.dose breat must neva go alive.

1 Like

Re: Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students by keneri(m): 1:11pm On Oct 07, 2012
Odunnu: Mcheew.
Those savages that raped the Abia state student, whatever happened to them?
Abegi!
If the stupid police did their singular job of protecting us, the lynching wouldnt have happened

In typical advanced climes, police usually respond within 5 mins of distress call. Sadly, in Nigeria, such is a pipe dream for now.
Re: Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students by erad(m): 1:11pm On Oct 07, 2012
"MANHUNT"?? Which 'man' are they 'hunting'?? I shud be seeing something like, "Police arrests suspects of Uniport students' jungle justice'. There's a video, and a very clear mention of 'elders' of a community. Why is it in obvious cases that Nigerian police always decides to use stupid terms to disguise their incompetence?? What more evidence do they need?? For the so-called elders and people clearly shown in the video to walk into their stations themselves?? A police that can trace fone records and track people through phone calls(late Cynthia's case) where evidence was even scarce now finds it hard arresting people when there is more than enough evidence... Irony of Nigerian System...

4 Likes

Re: Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students by donsola(m): 1:12pm On Oct 07, 2012
I watched the video in dismay..Those bastards tht killed those boiz ought to be haunted down and shot.. Those boiz were probably not armed I just pray the police get those people culpable of this heinous crime. And may God have mercy on the soul of those boiz.

http://campusheathq.com/m/blogpost?id=3526809%3ABlogPost%3A321915

1 Like

Re: Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 07, 2012
BY THE WAY...Igbo SAVAGES ARE RESPONSIBLE!!
Re: Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students by claire190: 1:13pm On Oct 07, 2012
embarassed jesus wept! dis ppl dat committed dis crime i ask if dey came 4rm anoda planet.i dnt beleive my eyes.i cudn't control d tears as if dey re my brodas.dose beast must neva go alive.

1 Like

Re: Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students by kavey10(m): 1:15pm On Oct 07, 2012
CastleandGreen: One of those guys is my neighbor, a very quite and humble boy.
Honestly this is too inhuman and the government must do something
about this devilish act.
And on the other hand illiterates and unschooled people are the
biggest problem Nigeria has.

I think you guys should focus your questions to this guy. Since, 1 of the late robbers was his neighbour. It would be nice he CONFIRMS to us if this guy portrays what MOST of us think he was(the robber).

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Man Loses joystick During Fight In Lagos / 12 ASPs In Police Convoy Kidnapped, Families Selling Properties To Pay Ransom / SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.