Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,292 members, 7,815,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

*** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** - Travel (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** (200522 Views)

My Trip To Ireland Dublin / Traveling To Ireland Dublin For Studies / Nigerians In Ireland ''Dublin'' Etc, Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by pristine88: 4:12pm On Aug 18, 2017
timoddy:
Hello, what do u think about National college Ireland (NCI)

Let me know what you find out about the school..just got admitted
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Doctorfitz: 8:01am On Aug 19, 2017
dotcomnamename:

Good day, pls for a school in Ireland (university) that accepts three instalments for tuition fees how can one satisfy the V. O as regards the above 6000 Euro thingy..

The school confirmed this upon inquisition, taking a look at the visa requirement I'm confused.

Justwise, mcowubaba,
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by timoddy(m): 10:30am On Aug 19, 2017
pristine88:

Same here. That's why I'm asking. They boast a 96% employment rate for graduates though
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Mcowubaba: 1:30pm On Aug 19, 2017
Doctorfitz:

Good day, pls for a school in Ireland (university) that accepts three instalments for tuition fees how can one satisfy the V. O as regards the above 6000 Euro thingy..

The school confirmed this upon inquisition, taking a look at the visa requirement I'm confused.

Justwise, mcowubaba,

I don't really understand what you mean, but if you're asking for a school that can accept tuition payments in parts, then that's not an issue.
Most schools should accept that, provided you pay their initial deposit.

For further information, UCC accepts payments in installments, that's after paying €1000 non refundable deposit. https://www.ucc.ie/

Further clarification on the €6000
Where the course fees are less than €6,000, fees must be paid in full to the college prior to applying for your visa. Where the course fees are in excess of €6,000, you must pay at least this amount prior to applying for your visa and evidence of this should be shown in your Letter of Acceptance. This minimum amount is an Immigration requirement. However, the college you wish to attend may require full payment of fees.

In my experience in Study Visa matters, it's always "better" to pay your complete tuition before visa application.
I didn't say it's mandatory!!, I said it's BETTER

I have ATTACHED the Student financial requirements by the Irish Naturalization and immigration services
http://www.inis.gov.ie/

Download below *student finances* and read through it carefully
Goodluck

1 Like

Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by dotcomnamename: 1:52pm On Aug 19, 2017
Doctorfitz:

Justwise, mcowubaba,

I refer to Mcowubaba's reply which is 100% correct.

1 Like

Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 19, 2017
timoddy:
Same here. That's why I'm asking. They boast a 96% employment rate for graduates though
pristine88:

I hope you both know visa takes time. If it's this Sept entry you don't have this time... Unemployment in Ireland is about 10% read on the economy to see if ur discipline is in demand... I don't think the school is bad. It's top 5 in Ireland
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by pristine88: 6:28pm On Aug 19, 2017
geobukky:

I hope you both know visa takes time. If it's this Sept entry you don't have this time... Unemployment in Ireland is about 10% read on the economy to see if ur discipline is in demand... I don't think the school is bad. It's top 5 in Ireland

I am slated for the January window....10% unemployment rate is remarkable...Thank you
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Doctorfitz: 5:10am On Aug 20, 2017
Mcowubaba:

I don't really understand what you mean, but if you're asking for a school that can accept tuition payments in parts, then that's not an issue.
Most schools should accept that, provided you pay their initial deposit.

For further information, UCC accepts payments in installments, that's after paying €1000 non refundable deposit. https://www.ucc.ie/

Further clarification on the €6000
Where the course fees are less than €6,000, fees must be paid in full to the college prior to applying for your visa. Where the course fees are in excess of €6,000, you must pay at least this amount prior to applying for your visa and evidence of this should be shown in your Letter of Acceptance. This minimum amount is an Immigration requirement. However, the college you wish to attend may require full payment of fees.

In my experience in Study Visa matters, it's always "better" to pay your complete tuition before visa application.
I didn't say it's mandatory!!, I said it's BETTER

I have ATTACHED the Student financial requirements by the Irish Naturalization and immigration services
http://www.inis.gov.ie/

Download below *student finances* and read through it carefully
Goodluck

Thank you very much
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Doctorfitz: 5:11am On Aug 20, 2017
dotcomnamename:

I refer to Mcowubaba's reply which is 100% correct.

Thanks
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by TheonlykeneN: 4:24pm On Aug 21, 2017
I just got my Visa today grin grin

3 Likes

Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by pristine88: 4:58pm On Aug 21, 2017
TheonlykeneN:

Kindly guide us through especially what you submitted to the embassy
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by dotcomnamename: 5:06pm On Aug 21, 2017
TheonlykeneN:

Wow, Congratulations! I am happy for you! grin grin grin. But how come the only post with this your username is this news. Congrats anyway!
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by TheonlykeneN: 5:58pm On Aug 21, 2017
Thanks a lot. I'm the one who contacted you then asking about the amount needed in the account... Well, the Study Visa can be gotten without so much funds in the account and mine took 3 weeks and 3 days
dotcomnamename:

Wow, Congratulations! I am happy for you! grin grin grin. But how come the only post with this your username is this news. Congrats anyway!
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by TheonlykeneN: 5:59pm On Aug 21, 2017
Give me your whatsapp number
pristine88:

Kindly guide us through especially what you submitted to the embassy
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by pristine88: 6:31pm On Aug 21, 2017
TheonlykeneN:
Give me your whatsapp number

+2347015221544
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by dotcomnamename: 11:09pm On Aug 21, 2017
TheonlykeneN:
Thanks a lot. I'm the one who contacted you then asking about the amount needed in the account... Well, the Study Visa can be gotten without so much funds in the account and mine took 3 weeks and 3 days

Good, did you get your visa on appeal or new application? This is not the username you used then, what happened to your username? lastly, not having enough money in your/sponsor's account is not a requirement. They may/may not grant visa as per that is purely VO's discretion. However, having enough money in the account is a requirement, so it doesn't mean other applicants are guarantee of the same as yours. . Congrats once again.
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by McGibson(m): 4:24pm On Aug 24, 2017
Hello House. am a first timer. I was denied UK visa because of my meager salary even when I have a sponsor. they said I might not return. I've been working since 2014. please what are my chances with Ireland and what do I need and how can I start the process? how much should I have in my bank to be able to get the visa for tourism?
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Magiemoon: 9:56am On Aug 25, 2017
Hello my friends,

I would like to ask about visa. Because i have a big problem. I want to come Ireland for language school for 1 month. And I found one. But it will be less 3 months i must apply for tourist visa. Can my friend sponsored me? Everyone says it is not possible. I want to ask this especially to @dotcomnamename.

PS. I have read all thread.
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by chrisb2r200: 3:14pm On Aug 25, 2017
Please I need VFS customer care
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Chimumsy20: 7:47pm On Aug 25, 2017
chrisb2r200:
Please I need VFS customer care

Google vfs customer care contact

2 Likes

Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Mcowubaba: 6:22pm On Aug 28, 2017
I came here asking/seeking for information about Ireland in reference to my Sister's ambition.

I was guided by many people, I'm glad to announce that she has since gotten her admission, and also she just got her VISA today!!,...
grin cool
Special thanks to Dotcomnamename...
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Chimumsy20: 1:04am On Aug 29, 2017
Mcowubaba:
I came here asking/seeking for information about Ireland in reference to my Sister's ambition.

I was guided by many people, I'm glad to announce that she has since gotten her admission, and also she just got her VISA today!!,...
grin cool

Congrats to your sis. But if am permitted to ask, why didn't u go for canada cos I have seen your post on Canadian thread
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Mcowubaba: 2:07am On Aug 29, 2017
Chimumsy20:

Congrats to your sis. But if am permitted to ask, why didn't u go for canada cos I have seen your post on Canadian thread
MY SISTER NOT ME..
I'm already in Canada.

My sister prefers Ireland, due to some reasons, a bit personal, not for public consumption!!
So I simply helped her to actualize her desire..
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Chimumsy20: 8:58am On Aug 29, 2017
Mcowubaba:

MY SISTER NOT ME..
I'm already in Canada.

My sister prefers Ireland, due to some reasons, a bit personal, not for public consumption!!
So I simply helped her to actualize her desire..

Kk. Going to Ireland too after Canadian visa denial.
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by lovesavvi: 3:49pm On Aug 29, 2017
dotcomnamename:
good day sir. I have higher national diploma in physics with electronics, can I see the post graduate course I can take in this school
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by gurlnext2u: 4:37pm On Aug 29, 2017

1 Like

Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by dotcomnamename: 5:06pm On Aug 29, 2017
Mcowubaba:

grin cool sad

Congratulations Mcowubaba, i'm happy for you. Can't wait to see my brother get his own visa too cry. I personally invited my brother and my father inlaw, they approved my father inlaw's application on appeal. They first refused my father inlaw's application but i appealed the decision immediately from here in Ireland and they finally approved it. This is an old man that just came back from New Jersey in US and still have a valid US visa as you can imagine.

As per my brother his application was refused twice. sad. My family lawyer told me that they wanted to give him the visa but they probably think he won't return to Nigeria due to the fact that I that invited him entered Ireland with a visit visa and did not return to Nigeria but eventually granted residency based on family and long time residence in Ireland. I'm going tough on them on my brother's next application sad

Once more congratulations, tell your sister to bring Ogbono and bitter leaf O grin!

1 Like

Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by dotcomnamename: 5:07pm On Aug 29, 2017
gurlnext2u:
Good day house! I want to thank you all for this wonderful thread. Thanks to everyone who contributed one way or the other. I got my study visa today after 4 weeks.
To say that I am happy is an understatement.
I'm going for a Masters program in Cork
I submitted the following
1. Degree certificate
2. Employment letter (photocopy, I couldn't find the original)
3. Letter of admission
4. Present and previous international passports
5. Receipt of school fee payment (fees were paid in full)
6. Accommodation offer letter and proof of payment (I only paid the deposit and half of the accommodation fee)
7. Marriage certificate
8. Affidavit of change of name
9. Newspaper change of name
10. Sponsors bank statement (dorm account), sponsor's company document from cac ( sponsor is self employed)
10. Signed letter of undertaking and application letter
11. Visa refusal( I misplaced my original visa refusal letters so I decided to write a letter to the embassy explaining the reasons for refusal and informing them of the loss of the letters)
12. Private medical insurance ( I bought from the school
13. Evidence for educational gaps ( I submitted professional development course certificates I had acquired after graduation and after my employment contract expired)

Wow! Congratulations. Let the good news keep rolling. I love and happy with this thread. We need more good news. Please lets all intended traveler to Ireland make proper research before submitting their applications. God will surely grant all your heart desires.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Mcowubaba: 7:22pm On Aug 29, 2017
dotcomnamename:

Congratulations Mcowubaba, i'm happy for you. Can't wait to see my brother get his own visa too cry. I personally invited my brother and my father inlaw, they approved my father inlaw's application on appeal. They first refused my father inlaw's application but i appealed the decision immediately from here in Ireland and they finally approved it. This is an old man that just came back from New Jersey in US and still have a valid US visa as you can imagine.

As per my brother his application was refused twice. sad. My family lawyer told me that they wanted to give him the visa but they probably think he won't return to Nigeria due to the fact that I that invited him entered Ireland with a visit visa and did not return to Nigeria but eventually granted residency based on family and long time residence in Ireland. I'm going tough on them on my brother's next application sad

Once more congratulations, tell your sister to bring Ogbono and bitter leaf O grin!

Your brother's application will be successful this time, I strongly believe so.
With my sister going to Ireland, I will surely be coming there on Visits.
I hope to see you when I come!!

My sister will be moving on 31th August, to Cork, with Virgin Atlantic to Heathrow, then Aer Lingus to Cork.

It's not been easy Sir, I have spent so much time and money on this, I'm just happy it came out successful.
It will also work out well for you.
Thanks once again for everything
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Mcowubaba: 7:29pm On Aug 29, 2017
gurlnext2u:
Good day house! I want to thank you all for this wonderful thread. Thanks to everyone who contributed one way or the other. I got my study visa today after 4 weeks.
To say that I am happy is an understatement.
I'm going for a Masters program in Cork
I submitted the following
1. Degree certificate
2. Employment letter (photocopy, I couldn't find the original)
3. Letter of admission
4. Present and previous international passports
5. Receipt of school fee payment (fees were paid in full)
6. Accommodation offer letter and proof of payment (I only paid the deposit and half of the accommodation fee)
7. Marriage certificate
8. Affidavit of change of name
9. Newspaper change of name
10. Sponsors bank statement (dorm account), sponsor's company document from cac ( sponsor is self employed)
10. Signed letter of undertaking and application letter
11. Visa refusal( I misplaced my original visa refusal letters so I decided to write a letter to the embassy explaining the reasons for refusal and informing them of the loss of the letters)
12. Private medical insurance ( I bought from the school
13. Evidence for educational gaps ( I submitted professional development course certificates I had acquired after graduation and after my employment contract expired)
I know someone going to UCC this September, lovely.
Congratulations
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by niyogeol(m): 7:47pm On Aug 29, 2017
Hello all,

I landed today. The experience so far has been cool save for the high exchange rate. The weather has also ushered me into Europe. I was told winter is more severe than this. I believe I will cope when it comes.

I urgently need a shared accommodation around so that I can settle in quickly. Most landlords that I have called so far said the vacancy they advertised is gone.

I am presently around city center -Lower Gardiner street off Parnell Street.

Regards.
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by kayeyes: 6:35pm On Aug 31, 2017
Please does anyone know of any Ireland university with a January start date? I have searched and most of them are all September.
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (44) (Reply)

Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / General New Zealand Student Enquires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.