Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

*** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** - Travel (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** (200991 Views)

My Trip To Ireland Dublin / Traveling To Ireland Dublin For Studies / Nigerians In Ireland ''Dublin'' Etc, Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by liliberth: 8:04am On Sep 16, 2017
Good morning, just started following this thread I just applied and got a refusal but was told to appeal pls how do I go about it and what's the format for it. Thanks
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by liliberth: 8:07am On Sep 16, 2017
A copy of what was sent to me. Thanks

Please the places they wrote stuffs like
OB
PF
OC
PR
How do I address those ones.

Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by niyogeol(m): 10:30am On Sep 16, 2017
Dasiiola:

Pls Niyogeol I av got some questions for u.
Online or offline? If online, feel free to drop it here. If offline, endeavor to send pm.

Regards.
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by niyogeol(m): 10:33am On Sep 16, 2017
liliberth:
What is the purpose of your travel? I believe that will give me an idea of what to tell you.
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 16, 2017
niyogeol:
Online or offline? If online, feel free to drop it here. If offline, endeavor to send pm.

Regards.
I sent u an email already. Thanx
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by liliberth: 7:26pm On Sep 16, 2017
niyogeol:
What is the purpose of your travel? I believe that will give me an idea of what to tell you.

Visitors visa. I'm not invited just going on my own.
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by taurus2604(f): 1:05am On Sep 17, 2017
Hello Niyogeol
niyogeol:
. Kindly send me your email address. Thank you.
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 17, 2017
Please Chi which such l in Ireland gave u half tuition fee and what did you submit to get the scholarship thanks
Chimumsy20:

My school tuition fees was12,500 euros and I was given half tuition scholarship. So depending on your school and grade, u can receive a scholarship.
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 19, 2017
Good morning, just started following this thread. My spouse just got a job in Ireland and would be relocating. I would like to follow him to help him get settled. However, I have no job here. All I have is my shop. What evidence can I show them that I will be coming back to Nigeria so the don't refuse me, because I need to come back to apply for the join spouse visa. We have no children yet but my extended family is in Nigeria, is that a good reason for them to know I'm coming back.
Any suggestions will be appreciated.
Thank you
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by niyogeol(m): 1:39pm On Sep 19, 2017
taurus2604:
Hello Niyogeol. Kindly send me your email address. Thank you.
Send pm.
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by niyogeol(m): 1:42pm On Sep 19, 2017
liliberth:

Visitors visa. I'm not invited just going on my own.
Okay. What supporting documents did you submit with your application?

On the appeal thing, you need to address all the issues raised in it with supporting evidence. With that, I believe you should be fine.

Dotcomenamename can lend his voice to this discuss.

Regards.

2 Likes

Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by niyogeol(m): 1:45pm On Sep 19, 2017
Bee1091:
Good morning, just started following this thread. My spouse just got a job in Ireland and would be relocating. I would like to follow him to help him get settled. However, I have no job here. All I have is my shop. What evidence can I show them that I will be coming back to Nigeria so the don't refuse me, because I need to come back to apply for the join spouse visa. We have no children yet but my extended family is in Nigeria, is that a good reason for them to know I'm coming back.
Any suggestions will be appreciated.
Thank you
Let your spouse get his visa approved first if that has not been achieved. After which you can apply for family reunion.

I hope this helps. Regards.

2 Likes

Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by dotcomnamename: 3:11pm On Sep 19, 2017
liliberth:

What supporting documents did you submit with your application?
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by dotcomnamename: 3:12pm On Sep 19, 2017
niyogeol:
Let your spouse get his visa approved first if that has not been achieved. After which you can apply for family reunion.

Supported
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by liliberth: 8:35am On Sep 20, 2017
dotcomnamename:

What supporting documents did you submit with your application?

Just account statement and I didn't state the relationship between us and my appointment letter from work.
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Chimumsy20: 10:56pm On Sep 20, 2017
lekibraky:
Please Chi which such l in Ireland gave u half tuition fee and what did you submit to get the scholarship thanks

Almost all universities in Ireland gives scholarship if you graduate with a first class or very high 2.1 degree.

1 Like

Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by dotcomnamename: 5:50am On Sep 21, 2017
liliberth:

Just account statement and I didn't state the relationship between us and my appointment letter from work.

shocked You mean you only submitted account statement and you want them to issue you a visa with only that? Maybe i don't understand you?
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by jordan122(m): 4:27pm On Sep 21, 2017
I will like to get some info from you please
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by jordan122(m): 4:45pm On Sep 21, 2017
davidel:
Please I just got my irish visa and would be travelling to dublin soon. I want to know how much money I will need to carry along for the trip. And what currency do I need to travel with? Please I need your urgent response on this.

Thanks

Good day boss pls I just come back from Dubai and I wish to relocate to IRELAND with my girl pls I want you to help me cos I don't know much about their processing
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by liliberth: 6:20pm On Sep 21, 2017
dotcomnamename:

shocked You mean you only submitted account statement and you want them to issue you a visa with only that? Maybe i don't understand you?

Yes
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by lovesavvi: 2:35am On Sep 23, 2017
please is test of English compulsory as part of visa requirement at Ireland embassy afta school has given admission without it .thanks
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 23, 2017
lovesavvi:
please is test of English compulsory as part of visa requirement at Ireland embassy afta school has given admission without it .thanks
No, but take the test, they can be funny atimes. You could do PTE, heard it's faster cheaper and easier

1 Like

Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by lovesavvi: 2:09pm On Sep 23, 2017
geobukky:

No, but take the test, they can be funny atimes. You could do PTE, heard it's faster cheaper and easier
thanks so much,pls do u know d price nd where I can register for it.
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by liliberth: 6:12pm On Sep 24, 2017
lovesavvi:
thanks so much,pls do u know d price nd where I can register for it.

Google Pearson English test, or go to BCIE that's where you can get the link to register.
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by liliberth: 6:30pm On Sep 24, 2017
Good evening everyone pls where do I submit my appeal letter when I want to submit it and do I have to pay for anything?
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by dotcomnamename: 6:52pm On Sep 24, 2017
liliberth:
Good evening everyone pls where do I submit my appeal letter when I want to submit it and do I have to pay for anything?

No because appeal is FREE. No fee is required for appeal. Your appeal must be made in writing to the address specified in the letter you have received. You should address each refusal reason in your appeal, supply clear and relevant evidence in your appeal to support your application and include any further information or documentation with your appeal letter.

Your appeal must be sent to:

VISA APPEALS OFFICER,

EMBASSY OF IRELAND,

11 NEGRO CRESCENT,

MAITAMA DISTRICT,

ABUJA, NIGERIA.

Make sure you send your appeal through courier maybe DHL or UPS and makesure you enclose return envelope.

The Appeals Officer will review your application, taking account of any additional information or documentation that you have supplied. On examination and review the original decision may be reversed. The Appeals Officer will notify you in writing when the decision is made and in general, a decision should issue within 4-6 weeks.

Good luck!

2 Likes

Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by liliberth: 3:07am On Sep 25, 2017
dotcomnamename:

No because appeal is FREE. No fee is required for appeal. Your appeal must be made in writing to the address specified in the letter you have received. You should address each refusal reason in your appeal, supply clear and relevant evidence in your appeal to support your application and include any further information or documentation with your appeal letter.

Your appeal must be sent to:

VISA APPEALS OFFICER,

EMBASSY OF IRELAND,

11 NEGRO CRESCENT,

MAITAMA DISTRICT,

ABUJA, NIGERIA.

Make sure you send your appeal through courier maybe DHL or UPS and makesure you enclose return envelope.

The Appeals Officer will review your application, taking account of any additional information or documentation that you have supplied. On examination and review the original decision may be reversed. The Appeals Officer will notify you in writing when the decision is made and in general, a decision should issue within 4-6 weeks.

Good luck!

Thanks a lot
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by liliberth: 6:53am On Sep 25, 2017
liliberth:

Please the places they wrote stuffs like
OB
PF
OC
PR
How do I address those ones.
Or is it just the finances they stated that I should work on?
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 27, 2017
niyogeol:

Thank you
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Xopoh: 12:36am On Sep 28, 2017
Hi Everyone!

I have been trying to get information on working in in Ireland and i have not gotten any solid data. I would be really glad if anyone can put me through on this.
I am 23 and all i want is to leave Nigeria and get a job in Ireland, Start a new life, help my family even if its just for one or two years.

Please everyone help me out.

I have gotten all the required fee and some information for visa processing and travelling.. but i am still having issues on getting the right channels/connect for a job. I dont even know where to find an agent or a recruiting firm ,I dont even know if any company would want to employ a young individual with little to no experience.

I am presently in Nigeria, A graduate(BSc) and in between jobs.

Please anyone, Help me out.[i][/i]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by pristine88: 8:10pm On Oct 01, 2017
I am about to Apply for Visa... I would Appreciate any tips from successful applicants also if they can kindly give me a list of what they submitted
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by ICaSNg(f): 8:53am On Oct 02, 2017
STUDY OPPORTUNITIES IN IRELAND WITH 2 YEARS WORK PERMIT ?

Read / follow this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/4056995/general-irish-student-visa-work

Please note that , Tuition fees and living costs is similar to the UK, just that once you complete your academic program, you can stay back and work full-time and even get your Indefinite Leave to Remain in the Country.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (44) (Reply)

Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / General New Zealand Student Enquires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.