Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,256 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

*** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** - Travel (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** (200145 Views)

My Trip To Ireland Dublin / Traveling To Ireland Dublin For Studies / Nigerians In Ireland ''Dublin'' Etc, Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by monchat(m): 4:37pm On Nov 17, 2021
Hello house, how long does it take to get a visiting visa for Ireland. What is their duration process? any body here recently done an Ireland visiting visa?

1 Like

Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Sunshineandrain: 6:06pm On Nov 17, 2021
Hi, thank you for your reply. I have sent you an email, hopefully you see it.
I will reply here again just in case it helps anyone else in this situation.
No, my spouse still has not gotten his visa. Its been over 5 months now.

Thanks.
opsyrado:

Sorry for the late response as I”m no longer active here, my spouse was on critical skills but at the time of application he had moved to a stamp 4 visa but I’m guessing they treat both same. When it was taking time I reached out to Dublin office but they referred me to Abuja office. They later sent me a mail asking for additional documents which I provided immediately. It can take up to 6months or more but just be patient so far all your documents are complete, they’ll reach out to you. I”m hoping by now you don’t need all this and your spouse has gotten his visa.
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Prognose: 10:29am On Nov 19, 2021
monchat:

Not yet.

Hi, pls let me know how I can contact u. Thanks.
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by monchat(m): 11:32am On Nov 19, 2021
Prognose:

Hi, pls let me know how I can contact u. Thanks.

I will send you a message or I send you
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by monchat(m): 12:24pm On Nov 19, 2021
monchat:

I will send you a message or I send you

Please my mail is not displaying mails from naira land. kindly send your email
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by majorbravo: 1:21am On Dec 04, 2021
Dotcomnamename this is a very educative thread. Thanks for your insight. I am looking for a thread that deals with people who are moving to Ireland after getting a job there or Working/Living in Ireland enquiries. Can you help point me in the right direction? I need to know how long the relocation process takes as well as coping with the high cost of accommodation in Dublin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Zicodedon1: 4:20pm On Feb 15, 2022
BadSamaritan:

Hello Bro,

Please I need your opinion on the chances of my permission to stay application being granted.

I came into Ireland through France and have been living there since 2015 with my fiancée who's an Irish citizen.

We have a baby now and he's registered with my name as the dad. I have applied for permission to remain based on zambrano, got a strongly-worded letter from INIS demand to know why I got into the state without the minister of justice's permission and the document I used in getting in.

How do you see my chances and is there any advice you have for me?

@adedoyanzelah your opinion is also needed. Thanks.

How you take enter Ireland from France bro, Cos I am about doing same thing? Please bro I need your advice
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Beebee0(f): 6:59pm On Feb 15, 2022
majorbravo:
Dotcomnamename this is a very educative thread. Thanks for your insight. I am looking for a thread that deals with people who are moving to Ireland after getting a job there or Working/Living in Ireland enquiries. Can you help point me in the right direction? I need to know how long the relocation process takes as well as coping with the high cost of accommodation in Dublin.

Greetings majorbravo,
Regarding your question, have you been able to get any reply as I have similar questions to yours.
Zicodedon1:

How you take enter Ireland from France bro, Cos I am about doing same thing? Please bro I need your advice

1 Like

Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Oloriibukun1(f): 6:20pm On Mar 03, 2022
Please I need help in getting an Ireland visa with my kids .pls how do I go about it?
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by mamawa123: 8:10pm On Mar 06, 2022
Oloriibukun1:
Please I need help in getting an Ireland visa with my kids .pls how do I go about it?

Apply and add the supporting documents
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 08, 2022
Hello,
I submitted an appeal for my Study Visa in late November and saw the appeal was successful using the weekly decisions report in late January.

It's been 6 weeks since I saw this but haven't been contacted by the Embassy. I've sent multiple emails (to both the visa section and the embassy) over the course of the last 5, asking for the status of the appeal and when to receive my documents but they haven't responded to any, almost as if I'm being ghosted.

How long does it take to get a response from them after the decision has been made and should I be worried that they aren't responding to my emails?
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by kennyliza: 3:04am On Mar 16, 2022
Hello people, it's like applying for Ireland visa is dead on arrival, going through the thread shows that it can take months before being issued. I am particularly not comfortable submitting my original documents to the embassy and not getting a response from them months down the line ....please you can correct me if I am wrong in my assumptions above... thanks

3 Likes

Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Nobody: 1:18am On Apr 17, 2022
Hello,
I submitted an appeal for my Study Visa in late November and saw the appeal was successful using the weekly decisions report in late January.

It's been 6 weeks since I saw this but haven't been contacted by the Embassy. I've sent multiple emails (to both the visa section and the embassy) over the course of the last 5, asking for the status of the appeal and when to receive my documents but they haven't responded to any, almost as if I'm being ghosted.

How long does it take to get a response from them after the decision has been made and should I be worried that they aren't responding to my emails?

Appeals are treated within 3 weeks. If you have not recived your response, it must be the courier company you used. You can call the consular number direct. It is more effective.
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Nobody: 1:21am On Apr 17, 2022
kennyliza:
Hello people, it's like applying for Ireland visa is dead on arrival, going through the thread shows that it can take months before being issued. I am particularly not comfortable submitting my original documents to the embassy and not getting a response from them months down the line ....please you can correct me if I am wrong in my assumptions above... thanks

Application for an Irish Visa takes between 4-8 weeks. That is why you are adviced to apply 3 months before your travel date. If it takes longer than this time, which is not likely, then there must be a problem with your `application.
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by sewenbigboi: 2:56am On Apr 25, 2022
monchat:
Hello house, how long does it take to get a visiting visa for Ireland. What is their duration process? any body here recently done an Ireland visiting visa?
I just submitted my application (visit)a week ago
And I track it it says it has been submitted for application processing I was actually going for a wedding ceremony
I was told it takes 4 to 8weeks to get a response
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by pufframmy: 11:12am On Apr 25, 2022
Wish you best of. Luck what are the documents submitted can you share it here
sewenbigboi:

I just submitted my application (visit)a week ago
And I track it it says it has been submitted for application processing I was actually going for a wedding ceremony
I was told it takes 4 to 8weeks to get a response
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by majorbravo: 1:43pm On Apr 25, 2022
Please what final dates are required for the bank statement proof of funds? Is it statement till the date of application or the date of submission of documents at vfs?
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by sewenbigboi: 2:00pm On Apr 25, 2022
majorbravo:
Please what final dates are required for the bank statement proof of funds? Is it statement till the date of application or the date of submission of documents at vfs?
No date required
Only month it must not be older than 3month
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by sewenbigboi: 2:07pm On Apr 25, 2022
pufframmy:
Wish you best of. Luck what are the documents submitted can you share it here
Nothing much
Just normal visiting documents
Proof of wedding ceremony
Invitation card
Invitation letter from the inviter
Bank statement(both inviter and invitee)
Work permit
Tax
Hotel reservations
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by pufframmy: 3:17pm On Apr 25, 2022
ok thanks

sewenbigboi:

Nothing much
Just normal visiting documents
Proof of wedding ceremony
Invitation card
Invitation letter from the inviter
Bank statement(both inviter and invitee)
Work permit
Tax
Hotel reservations
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by majorbravo: 11:55pm On Apr 25, 2022
sewenbigboi:

No date required
Only month it must not be older than 3month
Thanks for clarifying.
Do you also know about Travel Medical Insurance? I’m not exactly sure how to obtain this.
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by sewenbigboi: 9:59am On Apr 26, 2022
majorbravo:

Thanks for clarifying.
Do you also know about Travel Medical Insurance? I’m not exactly sure how to obtain this.
I have no clue on that
You can check on the Irish website
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by majorbravo: 8:03pm On May 02, 2022
sewenbigboi:

I have no clue on that
You can check on the Irish website
Thanks I already applied for the visa. Join family visa for my wife next.
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by sewenbigboi: 8:35am On May 03, 2022
majorbravo:

Thanks I already applied for the visa. Join family visa for my wife next.
I wish you best of luck sir….

1 Like

Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by majorbravo: 10:41pm On May 06, 2022
Join Family Visa Help Needed!

Anyone here done Join Family Visa to Ireland recently for a CSEP spouse? What are the current processing timelines for the join family visa in Nigeria? Do we have to wait the entire 6 months?
I also need to know if it’s compulsory for us to get the marriage certificate authenticated at ministry of foreign affairs?
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by majorbravo: 8:34am On May 07, 2022
sewenbigboi:

I wish you best of luck sir….
Thanks immensely.
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by sewenbigboi: 11:42pm On May 23, 2022
dotcomnamename:
Hello guys,

As there is no thread for Irish Visit/Tourist Visa in nairaland, i have decided to create this thread for the purpose of gathering information about Irish Visit/Tourist Visa. For those who believe that it is extremely difficult to obtain an Irish Visit/Tourist Visa at the Irish Embassy, i can confirm that it is not difficult to obtain an Irish Visit/Tourist Visa provided that you meet the requirements of the relevant rules by the Embassy of Ireland. If you have a good job in Nigeria, i mean well paying job in Nigeria and working full time and you can prove that, off course you can apply for an Irish Visit/Tourist visa to the Embassy of Ireland in Abuja through the VFS.

I will personally suggest the following documents:

International passport valid for at least 6 month
Marriage Certificate
Wedding photos
Family photos
6 months Bank Statement
Evidence of any property you own in Nigeria
Evidence of any other investment you own such as shares, e.t.c.
Your children birth certificates
Your birth certificate
Introduction letter from your Church/Mosque confirming you are a regullar member of the church. It is also a social tie.
Leave letter from your employer and must state how long you have been employed and should state when you are exoected to back to work.
If self employed you must provide evidence of your business registration, tax clearance and evidence of your business transactions.
If you have been invited by someone in Ireland, you must provide Invitation letter from the person inviting you.
Copy of the bio-data page of the person inviting you.
A signed and dated Letter of Undertaking from the person inviting you stating you will observe the condition of your visa.
If the person inviting you is sponsoring your trip he/she must provide copy of his/her utility bills, bank statement showing enough money, pay slips and evidence of his/her employment.
If you are sating in a hotel accommodation you must provide confirmed hotel booking covering the duration of your stay in Ireland.
Do not book a flight because it is not required, but itinerary is fine.
If you are a student in Nigeria you must provide letter from your school stating you are a full/part time student, the letter must state the lenght of your school holiday and expected date to resume back to school.
A signed Letter of Undertaking from you stating you will observe the condition of your visa.
Avoid money lodgement into your account

Here it goes:

IF YOU SUBMIT ANY FAKE DOCUMENT FOR AN IRISH VISA, YOU WILL BE BAN FOR 5 YEARS, so please don’t even think about it.

THE EMBASSY REQUIRES A COMPLETE PHOTOCOPY SET OF ANY DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED TO THE EMBASSY. THIS INCLUDES A FULL COPY OF YOUR PASSPORT I.E. PAGES 1 – 32 .

1. ENSURE THAT YOUR BANK STATEMENTS ARE LEGIBLE TO READ AND ARE NOT IN ENVELOPES FILES AND FOLDER.

2. THE IRISH EMBASSY DO NOT ACCEPT ANY MICRO-FINANCE STATEMENTS AS WELL AS ANY MORTGAGE STATEMENTS.

From 25 May 2009, residents of Nigeria who wish to apply for Irish visas must apply/submit their application at the VFS application centre either in Lagos or Abuja. You can get more info here www.vfsglobal-ie-ng.com

Step 1. Once your Complete your online application form here https://www.visas.inis.gov.ie/avats/OnlineHome.aspx

Step 2. Complete your questionnaire form different from the online form, you can download it here http://www.dfa.ie/uploads/documents/embassy/Abuja%20EM/questionnaire%202010.pdf

Visit as tourist - visa application documents required

• Fully complete the online application form, and submit your signed summary application form, photographs and fee.
• In addition to the signed summary application form, please also submit a signed letter of application

1. outlining your reason for wishing to visit Ireland,
2. giving details of any members of your family who are currently in Ireland, or any other EU State.
3. stating how long you plan to stay,
4. undertaking that you will observe the conditions of your visa, that you will not become a burden on the State, and that you will leave the State on the expiry of your permission to remain.

• Passport, valid for 6 months after your intended date of departure from the State, and copy of previous passport if applicable.
If visiting another State prior to travelling to Ireland, the relevant visa for that State must be obtained and in your passport before applying for an Irish visa

• If you have been refused a visa for any other country, details of this must be given. Submit the original letter issued to you by the authorities of that country. Concealment of visa refusals will result in your Irish visa application being refused.

• If you are resident in a country other than your country of origin, evidence of your permission to reside in that country. This permission should be valid for at least 3 months after your intended departure from Ireland.
• Where a child under the age of eighteen is travelling alone, the consent of both parents/guardians is required. If the child is travelling with one parent, the consent of the other parent is required. This signed parental consent must be accompanied by a copy of the consenting parent's passport or national identity card showing the bearer's signature.

• Where only one parent has total custody, a Court Order bestowing sole custody of this child must be shown.

Accommodation and funds

• If you intend staying in hotel, hostel or guesthouse accommodation, confirmation of your accommodation booking must be submitted.

• A detailed statement of your bank account covering a six-month period immediately prior to your visa application, and showing sufficient funds to cover your costs.

• Evidence of insurance cover will help us decide your application. If we grant you a visit you should show proof of medical/travel insurance when you arrive at the port of entry.

Evidence of your obligations to return to your country of permanent residence
• If you are employed, a letter from your employer stating how long you have been employed there, the dates you will be on annual leave from, the date you will be returning to work in that employment, and your three most recent payslips.

• If you are a student, a letter from your college stating the course you are studying, how many years you have been a student there, how many years/terms you have left at that college, and that you will be returning there following your visit to Ireland.

• Details of any family members living in your country of permanent residence. If you are married or have children under age eighteen, and your spouse or children are remaining at home, you should submit your marriage certificate and birth certificates for the children.

NOTES

Please keep copies of all documents submitted with your application. Original documents such as marriage/birth certificates will be returned to you. However, bank statements, letters of invitation etc will not be returned.

If there are specific documents that you wish to have returned to you, please submit a list of these with your application.
All letters submitted should be on official company headed paper and give full contact details for verification purposes. These must include a full postal address, name of contact, position in company, telephone number (landline) and email address where relevant. (Email addresses such as Yahoo or Hotmail are not accepted). Website address should also be included, if available.

All of the above documents must be submitted with your application
All documentation must be in English or accompanied by a notarised translation
The provision of all the documentation listed in no way guarantees that a visa will be granted
Please do not purchase travel tickets prior to a decision being made on the visa application. Doing so may lead to unnecessary additional costs in circumstances where a visa is not granted.

FOR FAMILY VISIT, pls visit here http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/Short%20Stay%20Visit%20%28Family%20or%20Tourist%29

If you have any question or concerns about this, pls ask openly here, I will be happy to answer you, alternatively, Vcjustice or justwise will provide you the best they can.

Thank you.

Plss sir I need help in appealing for my short visit visa it was refused I was sent back reason for refusal today I was going for a wedding ceremony I submitted with a lot of proofs and invitation letter I was surprised why someone whom we used the same document was given only our name and passport number was different Plss I need help on how to write appeal and the wedding is July 2 I need to know if I can still meet up Plss sit reply to this
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Deslimclay: 10:06am On May 28, 2022
sewenbigboi:

Plss sir I need help in appealing for my short visit visa it was refused I was sent back reason for refusal today I was going for a wedding ceremony I submitted with a lot of proofs and invitation letter I was surprised why someone whom we used the same document was given only our name and passport number was different Plss I need help on how to write appeal and the wedding is July 2 I need to know if I can still meet up Plss sit reply to this

I have same issue. This is my email talk2dclay@gmail.com
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by sewenbigboi: 10:54am On May 28, 2022
Deslimclay:

I have same issue. This is my email talk2dclay@gmail.com
Text me on WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by MaryAndrews: 10:56am On May 30, 2022
Please who has an idea how much of a closing bank balance is required for Irish short visit tourist visa? The account has regular inflows and outflows, it's just that I need to know if I need to leave a huge sum in the account statement I print for the application
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Betwithkay: 10:31am On Jun 04, 2022
Hello,
Seems like this thread is no longer active but I’ll be glad if someone can reply me or point where I could get answers

So I plan on processing Dublin tourist visa, I already have an agent ready to begin but the problem there is that I don’t have plans of coming back after the 90days been given
I plan on starting a life there, get a job and if possible further my education
Pls how possible is this
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by ExpressBooking(m): 1:34pm On Jun 04, 2022
Betwithkay:
Hello,
Seems like this thread is no longer active but I’ll be glad if someone can reply me or point where I could get answers

So I plan on processing Dublin tourist visa, I already have an agent ready to begin but the problem there is that I don’t have plans of coming back after the 90days been given
I plan on starting a life there, get a job and if possible further my education
Pls how possible is this

Life won't be easy for you here as an illegal immigrant. There is likely sever shortage of street jobs that could pay you cash in hand without employment permit. Working with someone's identity is a criminality that will hurt ur long term legal residency here in the future. You cant access basic services here without PPSN number. If you have enough reasons or lies packaged to seek for Asylum, that could be your shortest way to living here. Or if you can go the marriage route

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (44) (Reply)

Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / General New Zealand Student Enquires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.