Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,434 members, 7,853,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:57 AM

NYSC Batch A 2013 House - NYSC (295) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Batch A 2013 House (342119 Views)

Batch A 2013 Corpers Where Is Your PPA / A Thread For Batch A 2013 Corpers Posted To ONDO State / NYSC Adjust Batch A 2013 Mobilization See The New Time Table Here . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) ... (321) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by EmmyDe25(m): 11:25pm On May 30, 2013
dmalam: i hail una
Oga, Where you bin dey Hope you hearing from Mencade... the Ribadu crooner.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 3:01am On May 31, 2013
She is obeying clarion call....she neva tot she will be there one day

Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Uchesis: 7:14am On May 31, 2013
Just dropped by 2 say "hi" 2 evry1. Cant wait 2 have our new otondos in town ooh,..
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by ajeburah(m): 8:37am On May 31, 2013
[quote author=Gods-child]

IK has said something about Akwa Ibom earlier, these is from one of the Batch B threads;...Quite lengthy!

New nairaland member in tha house plus prospective batch B otondo calling..will be posted to A/ibom (90% sure) hpfully tho..I want to find out, are corpers currently serving in any of these big juicy places like the exxon mobile,oil industries and the maritime academy? If yes, how on ear'f will I work my way there?? Futhermore, I will kindly need a contact I'd of any corper currently serving in UYO or A/ibom..its urgent please..thanks fellahs..08072656429..(Hope numbers are allowed on this site)
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nursy(f): 8:56am On May 31, 2013
EmmyDe25:

That doesnt sound pritty sexy. BTW, what you doing up this late swidy?
my rumates were disturbing jawe
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 31, 2013
Any1 servin in enugu nw? Hw much does d state govt pay?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by yokiti: 1:49pm On Jun 03, 2013
Happy Birthday to my Power state colleague; OC Cool, a compatriot on the field of selfless service to fatherland.
May the freshness and joy that come with a new year overshadow your life with uncommon glory. I remove my head dress for you; the holder of the Bini kingdom high chief title. Enjoy and cherish the events of the day!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by yokiti: 1:51pm On Jun 03, 2013
Dessydanointed: Any1 servin in enugu nw? Hw much does d state govt pay?

I was told Enugu state pays Corper #10,000 monthly and its not delayed at all. I do hope this can be confirmed by other members of this thread serving in the coal state.
@ my other compatriots; I greet you all by number o. May God's grace over our lives never runs dry.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 03, 2013
Please anyone serving in enugu now. How good is their toilet and bathroom in camp?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by ekeroyal(m): 11:36am On Jun 04, 2013
Dessydanointed: Please anyone serving in enugu now. How good is their toilet and bathroom in camp?

You'll get 5 star toilet and bathroom. Just don't bother. If you also inquire properly, you'd get a private restroom. Trust me, if you're not in Enugu camp, you're ........
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jun 04, 2013
My fellow corp members, I need ur help cos am confuse......I gave an assignment to my student, they failed d questions, I gave d same questions as class work, they still failed it, I finally gave dem correction and set d same questions as test, is so furstrating marking d scripts cos dey ar still failing. Is it that am not doin my job or d student ar naturali dull....av tried to cari 70% of d clas alng, bt all I can still hold is 25%....I don tire
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Password77(m): 12:03am On Jun 05, 2013
Nursy: my rumates were disturbing jawe
na Hostel u dey

Martowskin: My fellow corp members, I need ur help cos am confuse......I gave an assignment to my student, they failed d questions, I gave d same questions as class work, they still failed it, I finally gave dem correction and set d same questions as test, is so furstrating marking d scripts cos dey ar still failing. Is it that am not doin my job or d student ar naturali dull....av tried to cari 70% of d clas alng, bt all I can still hold is 25%....I don tire
you even try get 25%, i'm struggling with less than 5%. . .
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 12:06am On Jun 05, 2013
Password77:
na Hostel u dey

you even try get 25%, i'm struggling with less than 5%. . .
my guy, wat do u tink is really d probs
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nursy(f): 10:48am On Jun 05, 2013
Password77:
na Hostel u dey
na corpers lodge o. Getting accomodation here is scarce n expensive.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Emmywitty(m): 11:55am On Jun 05, 2013
Martowskin: My fellow corp members, I need ur help cos am confuse......I gave an assignment to my student, they failed d questions, I gave d same questions as class work, they still failed it, I finally gave dem correction and set d same questions as test, is so furstrating marking d scripts cos dey ar still failing. Is it that am not doin my job or d student ar naturali dull....av tried to cari 70% of d clas alng, bt all I can still hold is 25%....I don tire

The problems, I think could be these: They really don't care, they can't learn with the approach you're using, maybe you should try another approach, say, the interactive approach. Look at their faces, do you see the willingness and desire to learn in them? If no, you'll have to counsel before you teach. Some of them need to be told WHY education matters.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 05, 2013
Emmywitty:

The problems, I think could be these: They really don't care, they can't learn with the approach you're using, maybe you should try another approach, say, the interactive approach. Look at their faces, do you see the willingness and desire to learn in them? If no, you'll have to counsel before you teach. Some of them need to be told WHY education matters.
thanks... u ar right
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Neroski(f): 2:26pm On Jun 05, 2013
Emmywitty:

u r right,am using this your approach too,i am now a guidance and counsellor because some of them dnt seem to understand the reason and purpose of Education in thier lives.
@ Martwoskin,be hopeful @ least the few ones that you carried along means you are actually doing the right thing,lets all just learn to apply patience because that is one virtue i have had to learn while teaching the vry dull ones.Most importantly,please pray for them!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 05, 2013
Please how much does accomodation cost in Enugu?

>>+self contain+<<
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by valdubem(m): 2:31pm On Jun 05, 2013
Comрany corреrѕ rockѕ!
ѕchool corреrѕ .. lipsrsealed!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 05, 2013
val_dubem: Comрany corреrѕ rockѕ!
ѕchool corреrѕ .. lipsrsealed!
watin b dis one own
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 05, 2013
r u sure dey undstnd english...if thy dnt pls use thr local language.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 6:46am On Jun 06, 2013
dmalam:
r u sure dey undstnd english...if thy dnt pls use thr local language.
local language? He don red.....na yoruba land I dey ooooooo
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by ideology(m): 9:14am On Jun 06, 2013
good pals
how's the going?
pls what's the difference between corpers lodge and family house?
thanks
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by nitane25(f): 9:27am On Jun 06, 2013
EDO ALLAWEE NEVA ENTER. WHO DON GET IM OWN
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 06, 2013
nitane25: EDO ALLAWEE NEVA ENTER. WHO DON GET IM OWN
allawe wen don finish
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 06, 2013
ideology: good pals
how's the going?
pls what's the difference between corpers lodge and family house?
thanks
corpers lodge....govt, family house...fellowship

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Password77(m): 11:55am On Jun 06, 2013
Martowskin: my guy, wat do u tink is really d probs
for my own ppa up north things just dey funny, imagine me having small small married babes for my class. Hw dem want take read

I asked jss 3 wat they want to b in d future and d remaining single girls all shouted dat dey want to get married. . . I just Stood there - Speechless!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 06, 2013
Password77:
for my own ppa up north things just dey funny, imagine me having small small married babes for my class. Hw dem want take read

I asked jss 3 wat they want to b in d future and d remaining single girls all shouted dat dey want to get married. . . I just Stood there - Speechless!
your work has been reduced, just teach them how to take care of their husbands... shikina
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by donmudia: 8:51pm On Jun 06, 2013
A girl was in tears as her sin came hunting her after months, she redeploy with fake marriage certificate nd her dis-charge certificate carry the fake husband name ... Ntoooooor

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by EmmyDe25(m): 11:26pm On Jun 06, 2013
Password77:

LMAO!!!! Dem don turn you to a stand up comedian.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Password77(m): 10:54am On Jun 07, 2013
Martowskin: your work has been reduced, just teach them how to take care of their husbands... shikina
the reverse is d case. . . The Northerners especially those in remote areas need help seriously in d Education sector. . . They need to change their mindset in dat area. . .

EmmyDe25:
LMAO!!!! Dem don turn you to a stand up comedian.

i dey tell you. . . But it isn't funny!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 07, 2013
donmudia: A girl was in tears as her sin came hunting her after months, she redeploy with fake marriage certificate nd her dis-charge certificate carry the fake husband name ... Ntoooooor
lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) ... (321) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch B House / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.