Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,579 members, 7,847,442 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:33 PM

NYSC Batch A 2013 House - NYSC (297) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Batch A 2013 House (341502 Views)

Batch A 2013 Corpers Where Is Your PPA / A Thread For Batch A 2013 Corpers Posted To ONDO State / NYSC Adjust Batch A 2013 Mobilization See The New Time Table Here . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) ... (321) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Uchesis: 7:15pm On Jun 11, 2013
mencade5: Hi everybody, uchesis and co, hw una dey o? About my straffing, i will tell u later.
I trust u on dat one. Lol
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 11, 2013
kheart: wetin man go talk for this tread again oh beside it is for prospect and i m nt. Chai teachers dey try no be small. Anyhow i dey makarfi lg of kaduna state dey teach. For prospective corpers abeg if u get ur ways work am so dat u can even serve for ur papa hauz if possible.
u sef u do camp wt us fr kd so? .....i dey kd south
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Neroski(f): 12:06am On Jun 12, 2013
Martinho: my guy no b to impact knowledge again o, na to conuntdown o, them no one learn, forgetin say me self no wan teach(martowskin commenting)

and y d new id?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Martinho(f): 6:21am On Jun 12, 2013
Neroski:

and y d new id?
my handler martowskin has been banned till october '16
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by donmudia: 10:35am On Jun 12, 2013
Ello party people !! h
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nursy(f): 3:51pm On Jun 12, 2013
topemirates:

Yes, I'm in igbedi village (Kolokuma/Opokuma LGA)
I avn't heard of d place b4. Hope u r enjoying ur stay?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Password77(m): 11:10pm On Jun 12, 2013
Approximately 35 weeks to POP. . .

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by ignis: 6:38am On Jun 13, 2013
Wadup guys? Been a pretty while. Chilling @ Calabar.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Martinho(f): 7:18am On Jun 13, 2013
Password77: Approximately 35 weeks to POP. . .
god bless u my brother
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Fourcade(m): 11:26am On Jun 13, 2013
omoteamac: Goodday @evryone...pls i m a prospectiv batch c13 member..i wl realy lyk 2 knw if i cld be given a push to serve in d agricultural sector..i studied accounting bt i luv agriculture..is ther a way by wich i cn sort tinz out b4 d end of d 3rd week in camp??ogun,my probable destinatn!!!
Depends on how long your legs are. undecided
When in camp,you can indicate your interest to any of the officials.
If you weren't lucky and got posted to a school/Ministry;before getting your acceptance Letter you could try out the Ministry of Agriculture and Natural Resources(State Capital).If them no gree, you check the Secretariat of whichever LGA you were posted and indicate your interest.
Anyway when you reach there you go know grin
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Fourcade(m): 11:31am On Jun 13, 2013
ignis: Wadup guys? Been a pretty while. Chilling @ Calabar.

Emeserie o,Idem fo
My LGA is 3huns from Calabar.Our house organised a picnic last week @ Marina Resort but i couldn't make it. sad
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Bigdreams(m): 4:42pm On Jun 13, 2013
Some pictures from my PPA (Government Day Junior Secondary School, Funtua, Katsina)..

Enjoy..

Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 13, 2013
I'll be serving with this batch b dis month. Pls i want to know how about corpers accomodation. Are we going to rent houses ourselves or is our ppa going to provide the accomodation?? Thanks
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Bigdreams(m): 5:43pm On Jun 13, 2013
booqee: I'll be serving with this batch b dis month. Pls i want to know how about corpers accomodation. Are we going to rent houses ourselves or is our ppa going to provide the accomodation?? Thanks

Corpers accommodation is dependent on your primary place of assignment. They are to provide you accommodation as stated by NYSC. You may however have to rent your own place if your PPA doesn't have the wherewithal.

I wish you the best sis.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 13, 2013
^^thanks bro!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 13, 2013
Fourcade:
Depends on how long your legs are. undecided
When in camp,you can indicate your interest to any of the officials.
If you weren't lucky and got posted to a school/Ministry;before getting your acceptance Letter you could try out the Ministry of Agriculture and Natural Resources(State Capital).If them no gree, you check the Secretariat of whichever LGA you were posted and indicate your interest.
Anyway when you reach there you go know grin
tanx bro
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Martinho(f): 9:29pm On Jun 13, 2013
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by stefnora1(f): 11:13pm On Jun 13, 2013
Chilling in edu lga:kwara state.e no easy
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Martinho(f): 11:38am On Jun 14, 2013
I was in class last wk wednesday with my students(jss2), som1 jumped into d class from d window, I was shocked.....behold its DAMILOLA AKANBI...
ME: y are u comming this late to school and through d window?

AKANBI: master I woke up very late.

ME: y did u wake up late?

AKANBI: master I read from 1am to 5am.

ME: mouth ajar, (jss2 student 1am to 5am, dats amazing, even in my university days, I neva did dat) what did u read dis morning b4 coming?

AKANBI: master I read computer studies

ME: what topic?

AKANBI: DATA and INFORMATION.

ME: (I was happy, cos I taught them this topic 3wks ago...meaning he was preparing for the term exam.) So define DATA.

AKANBI: master data is eh eh ah ah hmmmm hmmmm, data is master ehh eh data is ah ah master mabinu(don't be angry)

ME: how can I be angry, but u said u read from 1am to 5am

AKANBI: master yes, everyday from 1am to 5am....data is d computer eh eh eh dat send ah eh oning it.

ME: class is he correct?
Guess wat their response are
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Finally corper weee oo...I just bow down my head...I said silently NYSC I don c, wat more can I c?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by cfola: 2:03pm On Jun 14, 2013
[size=13pt]We are running an online option for training on Project Management in preparation for PMP/CAPM Certification.

You can download all your study materials, Loads of Sample test questions, view videos and also run Practice tests from our online E-Portal.

At the end of the Online Course, you will receive a certificate detailing your attendance of the mandatory contact hours (a pre-requisite to taking the CAPM/PMP Exams).

Your Certificate will be shipped to you anywhere you are located and does not state the course was online based.

The Project Management training course is only for 1month but with unlimited period of support till you take your exam.

Pl view our Website to have a better understanding of how our online portal works.

www.pmnigeria.com
www.pmnigeria.com/elearning-portal1

[/size]
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by cfola: 3:13pm On Jun 14, 2013
Martinho: I was in class last wk wednesday with my students(jss2), som1 jumped into d class from d window, I was shocked.....behold its DAMILOLA AKANBI...

ME: mouth ajar, (jss2 student 1am to 5am, dats amazing, even in my university days, I neva did dat) what did u read dis morning b4 coming?

ME: (I was happy, cos I taught them this topic 3wks ago...meaning he was preparing for the term exam.) So define DATA.

AKANBI: master data is eh eh ah ah hmmmm hmmmm, data is master ehh eh data is ah ah master mabinu(don't be angry)

AKANBI: master yes, everyday from 1am to 5am....data is d computer eh eh eh dat send ah eh oning it.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Finally corper weee oo...I just bow down my head...I said silently NYSC I don c, wat more can I c?

Hilarious as it may seem, this is what happens everyday. all the student does is cram and when you ask them the same question in a different way, they become lost.

Focus should be more on understanding than just cramming or reciting definitions.

All the best to the Copa teachers in the Villages all over Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Martinho(f): 4:32pm On Jun 14, 2013
cfola:

Hilarious as it may seem, this is what happens everyday. all the student does is cram and when you ask them the same question in a different way, they become lost.

Focus should be more on understanding than just cramming or reciting definitions.

All the best to the Copa teachers in the Villages all over Nigeria.
my broda......with my experience for d past 6weeks, dis country is going no where, u can't imagine private schools nw embark on High service to parents. Making d parents beliv their kids are good where as notin is working.....I was told by my principal to re-set a test cos d students failed and add 5marks after wards cos d parents will take their kids from d skul if they fail
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by ignis: 7:38pm On Jun 14, 2013
Fourcade:

Emeserie o,Idem fo
My LGA is 3huns from Calabar.Our house organised a picnic last week @ Marina Resort but i couldn't make it. sad
Wow, I was also in Marina resort last week.
Which LGA is Ūя̲̅ PPA?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by nitane25(f): 8:06am On Jun 15, 2013
MY OWN PPA PAYS CORPERS 1K TO WRITE EXPO ON D BOARD DURIN JNR WAEC,SNR WAEC&NECO. .C AS VIRGIN GALS DEY PARADE MARKET NAKED IN D OKPUJE AGEGROUP FESTIVAL. NO FEAR. UZEBBA,OWAN WEST,EDO STATE I HAIL UNA

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by EmmyDe25(m): 1:29pm On Jun 15, 2013
Martinho: I was in class last wk wednesday with my students(jss2), som1 jumped into d class from d window, I was shocked.....behold its DAMILOLA AKANBI...

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

What a touching story.. lol. Well, atleast in your own place you are doing one or two things. In my PPA the only job "they" do is just to sit down and bring their family matters to the table... some of them will be like "na rice me and my husband chop yesterday", some will tell you..... Daddy jnr no allow me sleep all through the night... There is even this particular pregnant lady i dont seem to like..... because she wouldnt just allow her family matter to stay right there in her house.. she'll come to work every morning boring us with talks abt her hubby, forgetting that shes in a office. The most annoying part is even that most of the corpers there; fresh from school... though married, who i expected a high level of decorum from, play the leading role in this eye-sore hapenings. Well, the reason why am a bit paranoid might not be unconnected with the fact that am the only guy in that office, most time you just see me reading newspaper just to shrug off the loneliness... but if you look sternly you'll know something is wrong.
Giving you some tit-bits from the home front, I have this18yr old neighbour staying with her sister, who always come knocking on my door every blessed morning. Two weeks ago she came telling me that there is this particular guy that she likes who doesnt like her, I told her jokingly to go tell the guy, not knowing she was actually referring to me. She came the next day though a little shy telling me that as much as this might sound embarrassing, she just cant hold it to herself any longer that she really love Mr corper. Ever since she made this known this small girl wouldnt stop calling and spamming my inbox with messages... She'll cook and bring for me, though i've never tasted any of her food because am this kind of guy who doesnt like to eat outside. Plus, the fact that am a lil superstitious... Sometimes i just feel maybe this girl was being sent from somewhere. But each time i remember this girl just wrote her first jamb and shes of the same age with my last born ₹ just wonder what this world is turning into...

If i was told 2 make a wish.u kno wat i wuld wish 4?4 u 2 see rite thru me nd know ow much i luv u.but its a pity u dont kno ow much.i wish 1 day if nt 2day or 2moro u will tel me u luv me 2 but i kno dat wil neva happen.gudnite my luv. wish u wuld reply. Ds was d the msg she sent last nyt.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 15, 2013
nitane25: MY OWN PPA PAYS CORPERS 1K TO WRITE EXPO ON D BOARD DURIN JNR WAEC,SNR WAEC&NECO. .C AS VIRGIN GALS DEY PARADE MARKET NAKED IN D OKPUJE AGEGROUP FESTIVAL. NO FEAR. UZEBBA,OWAN WEST,EDO STATE I HAIL UNA

Just 1k? Time to talk to your PPA.

I collected 4k each for three papers when I was in Afuze. Maths, Physics and Geography

I refused to write on the board for them. One of the teachers did, I just prepare the work.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Martinho(f): 4:17pm On Jun 15, 2013
EmmyDe25:
What a touching story.. lol. Well, atleast in your own place you are doing one or two things. In my PPA the only job "they" do is just to sit down and bring their family matters to the table... some of them will be like "na rice me and my husband chop yesterday", some will tell you..... Daddy jnr no allow me sleep all through the night... There is even this particular pregnant lady i dont seem to like..... because she wouldnt just allow her family matter to stay right there in her house.. she'll come to work every morning boring us with talks abt her hubby, forgetting that shes in a office. The most annoying part is even that most of the corpers there; fresh from school... though married, who i expected a high level of decorum from, play the leading role in this eye-sore hapenings. Well, the reason why am a bit paranoid might not be unconnected with the fact that am the only guy in that office, most time you just see me reading newspaper just to shrug off the loneliness... but if you look sternly you'll know something is wrong.
Giving you some tit-bits from the home front, I have this18yr old neighbour staying with her sister, who always come knocking on my door every blessed morning. Two weeks ago she came telling me that there is this particular guy that she likes who doesnt like her, I told her jokingly to go tell the guy, not knowing she was actually referring to me. She came the next day though a little shy telling me that as much as this might sound embarrassing, she just cant hold it to herself any longer that she really love Mr corper. Ever since she made this known this small girl wouldnt stop calling and spamming my inbox with messages... She'll cook and bring for me, though i've never tasted any of her food because am this kind of guy who doesnt like to eat outside. Plus, the fact that am a lil superstitious... Sometimes i just feel maybe this girl was being sent from somewhere. But each time i remember this girl just wrote her first jamb and shes of the same age with my last born ₹ just wonder what this world is turning into...

If i was told 2 make a wish.u kno wat i wuld wish 4?4 u 2 see rite thru me nd know ow much i luv u.but its a pity u dont kno ow much.i wish 1 day if nt 2day or 2moro u will tel me u luv me 2 but i kno dat wil neva happen.gudnite my luv. wish u wuld reply. Ds was d the msg she sent last nyt.
laf no go kill me...criously NYSC is somtin else...my guy just be careful sha...but if u no fit hold d temptation again...u say 18yrs ba? Then no be crime my brother
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Emmywitty(m): 5:13pm On Jun 15, 2013

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

hahahahahahaha. I might share this on facebook.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by ekeroyal(m): 8:06pm On Jun 15, 2013
Dessydanointed: Please how much does accomodation cost in Enugu?

>>+self contain+<<

Are you serious?

If yes, just let me know. I have got a 3BHK in a very cossy area of Enugu, so you have no need to worry. Just hit me up when you are ready.

Don't forget to bring broker's fee along.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by ekeroyal(m): 8:08pm On Jun 15, 2013
Greetings to all Landlords & Landladys
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 15, 2013

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

lolz,seeing is an undastatement. No time to narrate my experience,but seriously, the govt need to do more educationally and stop relying on Nysc. My teachers were complaining,i wonder wat they will say for this present sec sch generation,i stil imagine what the upcoming wl look like. GOD HELP NIAJA.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Martinho(f): 10:54pm On Jun 15, 2013
chidyhels:

lolz,seeing is an undastatement. No time to narrate my experience,but seriously, the govt need to do more educationally and stop relying on Nysc My teachers were complaining,i wonder wat they will say for this present sec sch generation,i stil imagine what the upcoming wl look like. GOD HELP NIAJA.
at bolded part, u just said it all, corpers don't av dat strenght to impact knowledge on dis kids, with d way dey ar been treated, most of us hate everytin abt d scheme, den u expect such persons to impact knowledge, sowi for dem

(1) (2) (3) ... (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) ... (321) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch B House / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.