Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,209 members, 7,867,518 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:38 PM

NYSC Batch A 2013 House - NYSC (298) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Batch A 2013 House (342982 Views)

Batch A 2013 Corpers Where Is Your PPA / A Thread For Batch A 2013 Corpers Posted To ONDO State / NYSC Adjust Batch A 2013 Mobilization See The New Time Table Here . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (321) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Password77(m): 12:39am On Jun 16, 2013
EmmyDe25:
What a touching story.. lol. Well, atleast in your own place you are doing one or two things. In my PPA the only job "they" do is just to sit down and bring their family matters to the table... some of them will be like "na rice me and my husband chop yesterday", some will tell you..... Daddy jnr no allow me sleep all through the night... There is even this particular pregnant lady i dont seem to like..... because she wouldnt just allow her family matter to stay right there in her house.. she'll come to work every morning boring us with talks abt her hubby, forgetting that shes in a office. The most annoying part is even that most of the corpers there; fresh from school... though married, who i expected a high level of decorum from, play the leading role in this eye-sore hapenings. Well, the reason why am a bit paranoid might not be unconnected with the fact that am the only guy in that office, most time you just see me reading newspaper just to shrug off the loneliness... but if you look sternly you'll know something is wrong.
Giving you some tit-bits from the home front, I have this18yr old neighbour staying with her sister, who always come knocking on my door every blessed morning. Two weeks ago she came telling me that there is this particular guy that she likes who doesnt like her, I told her jokingly to go tell the guy, not knowing she was actually referring to me. She came the next day though a little shy telling me that as much as this might sound embarrassing, she just cant hold it to herself any longer that she really love Mr corper. Ever since she made this known this small girl wouldnt stop calling and spamming my inbox with messages... She'll cook and bring for me, though i've never tasted any of her food because am this kind of guy who doesnt like to eat outside. Plus, the fact that am a lil superstitious... Sometimes i just feel maybe this girl was being sent from somewhere. But each time i remember this girl just wrote her first jamb and shes of the same age with my last born ₹ just wonder what this world is turning into...

If i was told 2 make a wish.u kno wat i wuld wish 4?4 u 2 see rite thru me nd know ow much i luv u.but its a pity u dont kno ow much.i wish 1 day if nt 2day or 2moro u will tel me u luv me 2 but i kno dat wil neva happen.gudnite my luv. wish u wuld reply. Ds was d the msg she sent last nyt.
You Just Landed A JACKPOT!!!. . .
But be careful cos it is like FIRE: It can b used to COOK a MAN's meal. . . It can also b used to COOK the MAN!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by nitane25(f): 11:53am On Jun 16, 2013
kingphemy:

Just 1k? Time to talk to your PPA.

I collected 4k each for three papers when I was in Afuze. Maths, Physics and Geography

I refused to write on the board for them. One of the teachers did, I just prepare the work.
WO000WW
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Newman3: 4:54pm On Jun 16, 2013
chidyhels:

lolz,seeing is an undastatement. No time to narrate my experience,but seriously, the govt need to do more educationally and stop relying on Nysc. My teachers were complaining,i wonder wat they will say for this present sec sch generation,i stil imagine what the upcoming wl look like. GOD HELP NIAJA.
What will say if ur teachers having complaind like everyone here is doing and still go ahead to make matters worse by collecting 1k to write on the board for the students. i can't say its not frustrating but lets be realistic gov can't be where u are in that little village and still be in the remotest part whr ur friend is @ d same time. for goodness sake they are not God. let look at this: if u do ur best and i do mine. the whole of corpers say no to exam malpractice and alarming the external bodies. not making noise about it.
don't say its impossible cos i did say NO where i had taught before. lets do our bit not making it worse and still complaining. goodday to u all.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by solomityo(m): 11:35am On Jun 17, 2013
God pls help me in my PPA. The principal is jst using them to make money for himself. I cant even describe wat is happening in this skool. Only 2corpers as teachers in d skool. D principal collect money frm d students n yet doesn't want to employ teachers cos d skool is jst like a church hall. God i'm thinkin of doing clearance corper cos i cant bear d agony in my mind tat this children tat wants education is not getting it and i dont know wat it wil be to report d skool to d right authorities. God direct my path
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by ekeroyal(m): 11:47am On Jun 17, 2013
solomityo: God pls help me in my PPA. The principal is jst using them to make money for himself. I cant even describe wat is happening in this skool. Only 2corpers as teachers in d skool. D principal collect money frm d students n yet doesn't want to employ teachers cos d skool is jst like a church hall. God i'm thinkin of doing clearance corper cos i cant bear d agony in my mind tat this children tat wants education is not getting it and i dont know wat it wil be to report d skool to d right authorities. God direct my path

What school is it? Just leave the details here and the concerned authorities would pay an unplanned visit. Meanwhile, just do your best and be sure to reap a great reward.

Kudos!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 19, 2013
Beloved colleagues, pls I need urgent answers. What will happen to a corper if he/she misses cds 2wice in a month?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Martinho(f): 1:54pm On Jun 19, 2013
DanoskyZ: Beloved colleagues, pls I need urgent answers. What will happen to a corper if he/she misses cds 2wice in a month?
u will be serve a query.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Neroski(f): 5:59am On Jun 21, 2013
Martinho: u will be serve a query.

too much queries can lead to you repeating ur service year again,so beware and take note!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by John1305(m): 12:57pm On Jun 21, 2013
Izyy: hi everyone,i am a batch A serving corper in ogoja crossriver state,just this week wednesday those of us who were given diamond bank got alert of 19800,while others who were given union bank got 39500.in the mist of this conflict figures,we decided to approach the area inspector,only to be told that ALLAWEE has been increased.pls is there any of you with the same experience in a different state.your prompt response will be highly appreciated.

how far nau.. is this for real or just another joke.. which levels na
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by ideology(m): 10:17pm On Jun 21, 2013
hello pals, pls am posted to kwara, pls i need info on alawi, cost of living, cost of trans and others, thanks. am comin from east, would love to know whether there is any direct bus from any of the eastern states
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by ideology(m): 10:18pm On Jun 21, 2013
hi am posted to kwara, pls i need info on cost of living, life other there. and in there is any direct bus from east
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Newman3: 7:41am On Jun 22, 2013
anyone to tell me bout Kogi - my SOP -.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Password77(m): 11:09am On Jun 22, 2013
Where Are Those Copas Serving In Cross Rivers A Little Birdie Told Me They Just Paid You Guyz 2 Months State Allawi. . .
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by gergemam: 12:10pm On Jun 22, 2013
ideology: hi am posted to kwara, pls i need info on cost of living, life other there. and in there is any direct bus from east

Welcome to the STATE OF HARMONY... The camp is located at YIKPATA, Kwara state.. 1Hour:45Mins drive from the capital Ilorin. Cost of living is low & depends on d L.G.A u posted to, life here is boring only if u can find it interesting for urself, u coming from east, prepare about 7-8K for transport to camp. hope u wud find my info useful. Once again, WELCOME!!!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by otabsky: 12:16pm On Jun 22, 2013
I've just been deployed to Lagos. Any advice would be very much appreciated.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by EmmyDe25(m): 1:49pm On Jun 22, 2013
otabsky: I've just been deployed to Lagos. Any advice would be very much appreciated.
Welcome to the city that neva sleeps. from which part of the world are u coming from so i'll know where to come in?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by ignis: 2:11pm On Jun 22, 2013
Password77: Where Are Those Copas Serving In Cross Rivers A Little Birdie Told Me They Just Paid You Guyz 2 Months State Allawi. . .
Am currently serving in Cross River State. Right, So far we've only collected 2 months state allowance.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by ideology(m): 6:19pm On Jun 22, 2013
ger_gemam:

Welcome to the STATE OF HARMONY... The camp is located at YIKPATA, Kwara state.. 1Hour:45Mins drive from the capital Ilorin. Cost of living is low & depends on d L.G.A u posted to, life here is boring only if u can find it interesting for urself, u coming from east, prepare about 7-8K for transport to camp. hope u wud find my info useful. Once again, WELCOME!!!
thanks.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Martinho(f): 6:42pm On Jun 22, 2013
Newman3: anyone to tell me bout Kogi - my SOP -.
go and ask MAZI....asaya asaya why u no go zamfara

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by otabsky: 9:45pm On Jun 22, 2013
EmmyDe25:
Welcome to the city that neva sleeps. from which part of the world are u coming from so i'll know where to come in?

Thanks. I'll be coming from Edo. Awaiting your advice.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Neroski(f): 10:52pm On Jun 22, 2013
otabsky:

Thanks. I'll be coming from Edo. Awaiting your advice.

am serving @ ogun...buh i reside in lagos.what advice do u want in particular...
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by otabsky: 11:19pm On Jun 22, 2013
Neroski:

am serving @ ogun...buh i reside in lagos.what advice do u want in particular...

How to ensure I'm paid the full state allowance, is agege a local government and tips on lowering cost of living. Thanks
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by nitane25(f): 7:09pm On Jun 23, 2013
m so glad we r helpin out otondos.batch A's i miss u die. edokopa repin. okada otondo here?folow me on twitter @nitane25. or ask here
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Newman3: 10:12am On Jun 24, 2013
Martinho: go and ask MAZI....asaya asaya why u no go zamfara
haba martin. tell me sth
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 25, 2013
EmmyDe25:
Agege Local Govt. Where's yours?
lyk sewiosly?? Agege lg is my ppa too! The phc at sango agege. Tis a pity av bn off the thread for a while now. Mayb i'll know u this friday then during d general cd??
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by EmmyDe25(m): 10:08pm On Jun 25, 2013
Hallie27:
lyk sewiosly?? Agege lg is my ppa too! The phc at sango agege. Tis a pity av bn off the thread for a while now. Mayb i'll know u this friday then during d general cd??
Are u for real wow! dats some gud news. Hope uve not bin skipping CDs just like u've bin MIA on nairaland sha? Well, Looking forward to seeing you on fri. Gon send you a pm so we can relate better. Regards.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by EmmyDe25(m): 10:56pm On Jun 25, 2013
otabsky:

How to ensure I'm paid the full state allowance, is agege a local government and tips on lowering cost of living. Thanks
Well, sorry am coming in a little bit late... But dont think i really have much help to offer on how you'll find your way down to lag, am not really familiar with Edo state. But that shouldnt pose any threat since you are 'presumably' familiar with some of the parks you have in Edo state, and so you should be able to find your way down to lag.
Moving to your question... How do i ensure am paid full state allawee? Wel, i'll have to say that boils down to ur connectivity and how rooted your GPS is. Lagos state allawee isnt meant for all corpers, as only six-hundred and ten corpers are considered, a trend that started last year. The rest find their way to the ministries and local govts, where they pay 10 and 5 thousand naira respectively. Meanwhile, to have access to that 15k you must be someone who knows someone somewhere, as the money doesnt just come on a platter of gold.
Question 2: Is Agege a local govt? yes it is. infact it remains one the few local govts with the highest number of corpers according to the LG Chairman and our state co-ordinator.
question 3: Tips on lowering cost of living: I think you'll need to figure this out yourself because i want to believe you already have a blueprint of what your service year is going to look like.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by EmmyDe25(m): 10:56pm On Jun 25, 2013
otabsky:

Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by nitane25(f): 9:31am On Jun 26, 2013
y r batch As nt sharin ENUF PPA experience. every1 is too busy to get together?HMMMMM
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by ignis: 7:52pm On Jun 26, 2013
nitane25: y r batch As nt sharin ENUF PPA experience. every1 is too busy to get together?HMMMMM
I guess its because the money we are paid is not encouraging.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Password77(m): 9:09pm On Jun 26, 2013
nitane25: y r batch As nt sharin ENUF PPA experience. every1 is too busy to get together?HMMMMM
cos d PPA experience is nw boring and annoying. . .
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 26, 2013
cos d PPA experience is boring.

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (321) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch B House / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.