Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,366 members, 7,853,636 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:37 PM

NYSC Batch A 2013 House - NYSC (296) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Batch A 2013 House (342077 Views)

Batch A 2013 Corpers Where Is Your PPA / A Thread For Batch A 2013 Corpers Posted To ONDO State / NYSC Adjust Batch A 2013 Mobilization See The New Time Table Here . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) ... (321) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 09, 2013
Goodday @evryone...pls i m a prospectiv batch c13 member..i wl realy lyk 2 knw if i cld be given a push to serve in d agricultural sector..i studied accounting bt i luv agriculture..is ther a way by wich i cn sort tinz out b4 d end of d 3rd week in camp??ogun,my probable destinatn!!!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by topemirates(m): 9:35am On Jun 09, 2013
Nursy: You no serious... Who no like money. Well, i'm currently in bayelsa state serving my father's land.

Whr in bayelsa r u
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 09, 2013
I ws paid 2mnths alawee instead of 1, hw do i return d 19.8k extra to nysc...
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by ignis: 10:37am On Jun 09, 2013
dmalam: I ws paid 2mnths alawee instead of 1, hw do i return d 19.8k extra to nysc...
Inform me when you are ready, so I can send you the account number of NYSC.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 09, 2013
omoteamac: Goodday @evryone...pls i m a prospectiv batch c13 member..i wl realy lyk 2 knw if i cld be given a push to serve in d agricultural sector..i studied accounting bt i luv agriculture..is ther a way by wich i cn sort tinz out b4 d end of d 3rd week in camp??ogun,my probable destinatn!!!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nursy(f): 4:34pm On Jun 09, 2013
topemirates:

Whr in bayelsa r u
I'm in okolobiri.. Are u in bayelsa?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nursy(f): 4:35pm On Jun 09, 2013
dmalam: I ws paid 2mnths alawee instead of 1, hw do i return d 19.8k extra to nysc...
Lol... Oboy we nid people lyk u as leaders o.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by CrazyMan(m): 5:05pm On Jun 09, 2013
ignis:
Inform me when you are ready, so I can send you the account number of NYSC.
LMAO...account number indeed.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by CrazyMan(m): 5:08pm On Jun 09, 2013
You should become a comedian cos you got some real talent under your sleeves.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Uchesis: 6:13pm On Jun 09, 2013
Oya nw i don show...
Its bin a long time oh.
Cant wait 4 d fresh otondos 2 enta camp make i laf dem small... Hehehehehehe!!!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Uchesis: 6:23pm On Jun 09, 2013
Martowskin: My fellow corp members, I need ur help cos am confuse......I gave an assignment to my student, they failed d questions, I gave d same questions as class work, they still failed it, I finally gave dem correction and set d same questions as test, is so furstrating marking d scripts cos dey ar still failing. Is it that am not doin my job or d student ar naturali dull....av tried to cari 70% of d clas alng, bt all I can still hold is 25%....I don tire
Then Quit! Afta all, to serve naija is nt by force.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Uchesis: 6:29pm On Jun 09, 2013
Martowskin: My fellow corp members, I need ur help cos am confuse......I gave an assignment to my student, they failed d questions, I gave d same questions as class work, they still failed it, I finally gave dem correction and set d same questions as test, is so furstrating marking d scripts cos dey ar still failing. Is it that am not doin my job or d student ar naturali dull....av tried to cari 70% of d clas alng, bt all I can still hold is 25%....I don tire
Ur own beta na. Me i no dey carry anybody along again. I don fall sick 3 times because of dem, and na only 3k skul dey pay me...
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Uchesis: 6:37pm On Jun 09, 2013
ideology: good pals
how's the going?
pls what's the difference between corpers lodge and family house?
thanks
Example 4 u:
Corpas lodge=D house behind Adambe Comm. Sec. Sch, Obanliku.

Family house=D house behind St. Joseph Catholic Church, Sankwala.

If u stil dnt undastand, u r wrong...
Lol
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Uchesis: 6:41pm On Jun 09, 2013
donmudia: A girl was in tears as her sin came hunting her after months, she redeploy with fake marriage certificate nd her dis-charge certificate carry the fake husband name ... Ntoooooor
Shebi i tell am b4?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Uchesis: 6:45pm On Jun 09, 2013
Abeg where is dat my guy Mencade?
Make him com tell us hw many gals him don stra.....ff
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Uchesis: 6:53pm On Jun 09, 2013
ekeroyal:

Ok I will help you

1. If you want "tips", join the Nigeria Police Force and make sure you're sent to a good highway.

2. Go to Onitsha market, if you really want a good one or since you said Lagos, to to Alaba.

3. How much you budget for depends on what exactly you want. If you want CK, Wrangler, Black,......and the like carry $10 -15 for each. Else you could go get five(5) yards of white cloth and start cutting and joining them. Your mates are doing it.

4. In camp you must wash for yourself, "no option". In fact it's part of the sure. So brace up and start practising now.

5. Who told you bathrooms are bad? Don't ever mention that again or you both will be arrested for Blasphemy. You'd get a 5 Star apartment. Just pray you guys are mixed as in males & Females in you apartment (I promise it's gonna be classic)

6. Finally, you don't need to thank me. It's my pleasure.

Now go and look for the thread which reads "NYSC Batch B 2013 House".

cool Good morning all Landlords and Landladys here. Respect!!
Mr Ekeroyal, i can c dat u r not a corper.
Have u 4gotten "clothes 2 wash" "water 2 fetch"?
Oya U go 2 business section... Lol
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 09, 2013
CrazyMan:
You should become a comedian cos you got some real talent under your sleeves.
im serios ooo...nysc made a mistake n over paid me, no body seemz to offer any solution includn d mod (Ogbeche)..
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 09, 2013
Nursy: Lol... Oboy we nid people lyk u as leaders o.
tnx, +/-19.8k wl nt mek me richer or poorer dear....
i wont allow sm chiken chnge to spoil my reputation
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by EmmyDe25(m): 10:48pm On Jun 09, 2013
Just send the money to my account... Will help you relay the message to Okorie-Affia after u must have done that... Na UBA i dey use.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 5:56am On Jun 10, 2013
its obvios nobody hs an answer to my question, i wl infrm em @ nysc scrtariat dis mornng.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Ndababa(m): 7:02am On Jun 10, 2013
dmalam:
its obvios nobody hs an answer to my question, i wl infrm em @ nysc scrtariat dis mornng.

Brace up bro, that 2months payment is urs. Be ready cos next month, you aint gonna receive any alert. Trust me, n spend it wisely!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Emmywitty(m): 8:59am On Jun 10, 2013
dmalam:

Do not report anything to anybody yet. Wait until the end of this month. If you're paid, then you may report. If no, you'll know this is your allowance for this month pre-paid. Alternatively, you may go to them to seek clarification, if they tell you it is a mistake, then you may refund it. D
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 10, 2013
Ndababa:

Brace up bro, that 2months payment is urs. Be ready cos next month, you aint gonna receive any alert. Trust me, n spend it wisely!
tnx man....@least smbody is tellng me smtin meannful
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 10, 2013
Emmywitty:

Do not report anything to anybody yet. Wait until the end of this month. If you're paid, then you may report. If no, you'll know this is your allowance for this month pre-paid. Alternatively, you may go to them to seek clarification, if they tell you it is a mistake, then you may refund it. D
tnk u!!!!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 10, 2013
[quote author=omoteamac][/quote]abeg make una help me out nau...i be person too nau(eeyan lemi naa nau)..lol
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 10, 2013
omoteamac: Goodday @evryone...pls i m a prospectiv batch c13 member..i wl realy lyk 2 knw if i cld be given a push to serve in d agricultural sector..i studied accounting bt i luv agriculture..is ther a way by wich i cn sort tinz out b4 d end of d 3rd week in camp??ogun,my probable destinatn!!!
pls help wit an answer
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by kheart(m): 10:31pm On Jun 10, 2013
wetin man go talk for this tread again oh beside it is for prospect and i m nt. Chai teachers dey try no be small. Anyhow i dey makarfi lg of kaduna state dey teach. For prospective corpers abeg if u get ur ways work am so dat u can even serve for ur papa hauz if possible.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by topemirates(m): 10:49pm On Jun 10, 2013
Nursy: I'm in okolobiri.. Are u in bayelsa?

Yes, I'm in igbedi village (Kolokuma/Opokuma LGA)
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Martinho(f): 11:07pm On Jun 10, 2013
Uchesis:
Ur own beta na. Me i no dey carry anybody along again. I don fall sick 3 times because of dem, and na only 3k skul dey pay me...
my guy no b to impact knowledge again o, na to conuntdown o, them no one learn, forgetin say me self no wan teach(martowskin commenting)
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by mencade5(m): 10:44am On Jun 11, 2013
Hi everybody, uchesis and co, hw una dey o? About my straffing, i will tell u later.

(1) (2) (3) ... (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) ... (321) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch B House / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.