Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

How To Prove A Strong Tie During Visa Application - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Prove A Strong Tie During Visa Application (11167 Views)

28 Photos That Prove Dubai Is The Craziest City In The World / Uk Visa Application Mistake / South Africa Visa Application Delay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Prove A Strong Tie During Visa Application by tzetzefly(m): 6:42pm On Nov 12, 2012
grin
Re: How To Prove A Strong Tie During Visa Application by tzetzefly(m): 6:47pm On Nov 12, 2012
grin ;DIf she is like 5 to 8 yrs older still ok but if she is 20sometin older than u den u need correct back up documents ;DIf she is like 5 to 8 yrs older still ok but if she is 20sometin older than u den u need correct back up documents
Re: How To Prove A Strong Tie During Visa Application by tzetzefly(m): 7:03pm On Nov 12, 2012
Its simple now..you can get married at d registry in ikoyi..but why can't u go and meet her then get married there...its better...but if she can come then fine...it easy to get married here sha...me I no dey get marry for here.I no won av anytin to do wit naija again..

So much have been said here. But bros if u really say her age is 40+ and ur 20+, then it wud be extremely difficult to prove that ure not a potential migrant.
Ur prefered road map should be dat u invite her again to Nigeria, then allow her stay extensively for months in ur home dats if she doesnt hav a permanent job that is. And also ensure u host her a couple more times in the future like twice more... During her fourth visit, u can then proceed with ur traditional wedding and registry certification/ documentation.
This may work in ur favour in the long run. If she is seen by the Dutch Embassy to spend more of her time in Nigeria with u...despite ur age.
Re: How To Prove A Strong Tie During Visa Application by Talk2naija(m): 5:34pm On Nov 13, 2012
I really love ur advice, you speak with a true heart, thanks I will think about your idea.
Re: How To Prove A Strong Tie During Visa Application by clinton3g: 8:36am On Jul 11, 2017
am 18yrs and my uncle sent an invitation letter to me from Germany, I went to interview, in two days am time, I received my passport, Inside it, was steamed denied, reason because there was no strong tie to show I will return home, wen visa expires, am am not working ,I just finished secondary school? what can I do, answers needed please!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Valid Passports - What To Do? / Your Experience On Klm To London / Pictures Of Enugu Int. Airport New Runway Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.