Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,574 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:24 AM

Why Do Girls Turn Nasty When In Groups? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Turn Nasty When In Groups? (11317 Views)

Why Do Straight Girls Turn Bi Or Lesbian Easily / Y Do Some Girls Turn To Lezbian / Why Is It That Girls Turn Guys Down Then Years Later They Try To Come Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Turn Nasty When In Groups? by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 08, 2012
chucky234: Your sense no tell you say big girls no dey follow jobless men like you,I get plenty jobs that's why dem dey follow me.
so sweet mouth suddenly turns to plenty jobs... See contradiction... Exposing ur joblessness more...
I still advice,dude,go get a job...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Turn Nasty When In Groups? by chucky234(m): 9:32am On Oct 08, 2012
190:

[size=28pt]HAHAHAAHAHahahahahahhahahaah[/size]
190 no be laffing matter ooo,help me ask am whether na for motor park girls dem dey stay now cos the bros say dem queen for the park na.
Re: Why Do Girls Turn Nasty When In Groups? by Goldieluks: 9:32am On Oct 08, 2012
190:

[size=28pt]HAHAHAAHAHahahahahahhahahaah[/size]
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Why Do Girls Turn Nasty When In Groups? by chucky234(m): 9:35am On Oct 08, 2012
centje: so sweet mouth suddenly turns to plenty jobs... See contradiction... Exposing ur joblessness more...
I still advice,dude,go get a job...
Your brain cells don die kpatakpata,before sweet mouth go work for big girls you no go paff up,live for better flats abi you think say na secondary schools girls wey you dey peep for bathroom I dey talk for here.
Jobless man dey live for flat for high brow suburb abi eye dey pain you,ode.
Re: Why Do Girls Turn Nasty When In Groups? by 190: 9:36am On Oct 08, 2012
Goldieluks: embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Goldielucks nairaland's finest,

Please tell dem why una gurls always dey get mind while in groups cool
Re: Why Do Girls Turn Nasty When In Groups? by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 08, 2012
chucky234: Na low sef esteem dey worry you ooo,how you go throw cash to babes instead of you to yarn toiasting lyrics confidently and still make sure say dem spend to host you.
You be amateur playa joor,we wey get Phd for womanology no dey spend shin to woo woman. Lyrics wey we dey call sweet mouth for naija dey do the magic,e don work tire for me na.
Go perfect the act,stop to dey waste your cash ooooo
don't mind that baby called 190,either a girl is alone or in group,my swaggs is enuf to break her air of confidence,I love girls in group,it gives me opportunty to woo like two or more to my bed..bring them on.
Re: Why Do Girls Turn Nasty When In Groups? by chucky234(m): 9:43am On Oct 08, 2012
Yomieluv: don't mind that baby called 190,either a girl is alone or in group,my swaggs is enuf to break her air of confidence,I love girls in group,it gives me opportunty to woo like two or more to my bed..bring them on.
Guy you be my man jare
Re: Why Do Girls Turn Nasty When In Groups? by Goldieluks: 9:44am On Oct 08, 2012
190:

Goldielucks nairaland's finest,

Please tell dem why una gurls always dey get mind while in groups cool

Groups makes girls feel stronger, and in groups anything can be said and taken lightly.
Guys do the same too, and they are very bad at it.
Re: Why Do Girls Turn Nasty When In Groups? by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 08, 2012
190:

yes sir, if my idea isn't splendid den hw come I gat over 12likes and still countin
birds of feather flock together,na mor0n like you likes your babish idea.
Re: Why Do Girls Turn Nasty When In Groups? by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 08, 2012
chucky234: Your brain cells don die kpatakpata,before sweet mouth go work for big girls you no go paff up,live for better flats abi you think say na secondary schools girls wey you dey peep for bathroom I dey talk for here.
I no fit laff
Re: Why Do Girls Turn Nasty When In Groups? by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 08, 2012
chucky234: Your brain cells don die kpatakpata,before sweet mouth go work for big girls you no go paff up,live for better flats abi you think say na secondary schools girls wey you dey peep for bathroom I dey talk for here.
shallow internet brag...no need of wasting my precious time. Please continue your pathetic vaunting.
Re: Why Do Girls Turn Nasty When In Groups? by Ninilowo(m): 9:59am On Oct 08, 2012
Mob action niyen now. Same happens whem Military men and police are in groups.
Re: Why Do Girls Turn Nasty When In Groups? by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 08, 2012
Nuezha:

(2 WICKED)

I'll destroy her (hard-2-get) ego

Lol...You'll be surprised that sometimes you might not succeed ... cool

Re: Why Do Girls Turn Nasty When In Groups? by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 08, 2012
Re: Why Do Girls Turn Nasty When In Groups? by vanstanzy(m): 10:04am On Oct 08, 2012
They turn nasty while in group, cos they have to protect that female code that says, "play hard to get". They feel a need to prove a point to their peers that they're not that easy.
While alone, ladies are very vulnerable and thats the best time to get 'em. Don't bother trying to get 'em while they are in groups. Just hala at 'em and that's all. Save ur moves till when she's alone.
Re: Why Do Girls Turn Nasty When In Groups? by vanstanzy(m): 10:10am On Oct 08, 2012
190: Point of correct shun, make it

WHY DO NIGERIAN GIRLS MISBEHAVE WHEN IN GROUPS

well baq to ur question, probably cos they aint that generally intelectually bright
so wen in groups where 2 Or 3 mad Nigerian girls are gathered - You shall surely know!!

well to supress that ish!
Just walk up to their group, throw a bunch of hard currencies and watch them scatter like roaches cool

works all the time for me cool cool

Guy, u're the shizz nit. Translation, u are the man. wink wink wink
Re: Why Do Girls Turn Nasty When In Groups? by vanstanzy(m): 10:12am On Oct 08, 2012
A wise man once told me, "its for a woman to build a wall of defense around her and, its for a man to break that wall of defense to get to her." wink wink wink wink
Re: Why Do Girls Turn Nasty When In Groups? by Halogen50(m): 10:13am On Oct 08, 2012
phunmy dahdah:
Tank u its both ways, I tink its even worse wit d guys

The girls will think its worse wit the guys cos they are at the receiving end; the guys will think its worse wit the girls cos they are at the receiving end.
Re: Why Do Girls Turn Nasty When In Groups? by vanstanzy(m): 10:16am On Oct 08, 2012
farydah:

When a guy's alone, he rarely 'hoots' or 'catcalls' girls but with other guys, testosterone/nastiness will be on an instant overdrive
OP, i tink it swings both ways sha.

farydah, those u mentioned now are not guyz they are girls. A real guy will give any lady catcalls anytime. Probably, just to insult her or gain her attention.
Re: Why Do Girls Turn Nasty When In Groups? by 190: 10:19am On Oct 08, 2012
Yomieluv: birds of feather flock together,na mor0n like you likes your babish idea.

where did this evil spirit ppp its ugly turkey out from

@goldielucks I see u honey
Re: Why Do Girls Turn Nasty When In Groups? by chucky234(m): 10:28am On Oct 08, 2012
centje: shallow internet brag...no need of wasting my precious time. Please continue your pathetic vaunting.
If you get fine sister den let me know so I go prove wetin I fit do for una house,na inside your parlour I go smooch am,that's if you get parlour sha.
Re: Why Do Girls Turn Nasty When In Groups? by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 08, 2012
Re: Why Do Girls Turn Nasty When In Groups? by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 08, 2012
190: Point of correct shun, make it

WHY DO NIGERIAN GIRLS MISBEHAVE WHEN IN GROUPS

well baq to ur question, probably cos they aint that generally intelectually bright
so wen in groups where 2 Or 3 mad Nigerian girls are gathered - You shall surely know!!

well to supress that ish!
Just walk up to their group, throw a bunch of hard currencies and watch them scatter like roaches cool

works all the time for me cool cool
Omg!! What!! 190 u wont kill me on dis site. U are just one hell of a guy. **Laffing my self out**
Re: Why Do Girls Turn Nasty When In Groups? by chucky234(m): 10:32am On Oct 08, 2012
vanstanzy: They turn nasty while in group, cos they have to protect that female code that says, "play hard to get". They feel a need to prove a point to their peers that they're not that easy.
While alone, ladies are very vulnerable and thats the best time to get 'em. Don't bother trying to get 'em while they are in groups. Just hala at 'em and that's all. Save ur moves till when she's alone.
A guy with well oiled tongue will get her anywhere,you might never get the opportunity to see her alone.
With confidence and swagg you can walk into any girls group and wrap up them girls with ease,good sense of humour is key.
Seduction is an act and not a game,its either you have the skillz or you don't.
Re: Why Do Girls Turn Nasty When In Groups? by RuuDie(m): 10:32am On Oct 08, 2012
texazzpete:
Don't be a m0r0n. It should be obvious to even a 15 year old that his comment wasn't about bad grammar or spelling but on the poor answer to the question.

The question was 'Why do girls become meaner when in groups'? The 'guys do it too' is not a logical response to his question.

It beats my imagination how the heck you guys did not get his meaning.

Chuck234.

Take note!
Re: Why Do Girls Turn Nasty When In Groups? by chucky234(m): 10:34am On Oct 08, 2012
sanb: @190

[color=#990000]well baq to ur question, probably cos they aint that generally intelectually bright so wen in groups where 2 Or 3 mad Nigerian girls are gathered - You shall surely know!!

Oh dear..Your quote “ladies ain’t that generally intellectually bright”? It might be the ones you’ve come in contact with. Probably when you come in contact with the intellectually bright ones then you’ll have a different perspective about them.... cool undecided angry
[/color]

[color=#990000]well to supress that ish!
Just walk up to their group, throw a bunch of hard currencies and watch them scatter like roaches

You’ll be shocked that not all ladies would SCATTER like roaches when they see money because some of them are already wealthy in their own right so money won’t make any difference to them….be it hard currency or not hence, that definitely won’t work for you...hahaha Lol.. cool cheesy
Help me tell 190 ooooo
Re: Why Do Girls Turn Nasty When In Groups? by chucky234(m): 10:44am On Oct 08, 2012
RuuDie:

Chuck234.

Take note!
Why my moniker dey sweet you to type,that guy wey no dey see road.
Re: Why Do Girls Turn Nasty When In Groups? by UjSizzle(f): 11:36am On Oct 08, 2012
Guys get intimidated by girl cliques. Ladies are more confident of themselves arnd other assertive females too.cliques keep some unserious guys away but the easiest way tto get ur girl is to make the group happy. Either that or u've gotten to ur girl well enough for her to over rule clique decision or. Maybe she just has a mind of her own.
Re: Why Do Girls Turn Nasty When In Groups? by 190: 11:43am On Oct 08, 2012
uj_sizzle: Guys get intimidated by girl cliques. Ladies are more confident of themselves arnd other assertive females too.cliques keep some unserious guys away but the easiest way tto get ur girl is to make the group happy. Either that or u've gotten to ur girl well enough for her to over rule clique decision or. Maybe she just has a mind of her own.

Dats my gurl cool
Re: Why Do Girls Turn Nasty When In Groups? by Sirnokiopee(m): 12:03pm On Oct 08, 2012
honeypie311: since u are an expert in the English language, why not give a coherent correction rather than mocking dat fellow with ur own 'perfect grammer' smh...

no mind them english teacher,the fool dey use pikin correct person wey yarn english. blind man asking you "cant you see you just stepped on me" ... no i cant see nah you dey see. grin
Re: Why Do Girls Turn Nasty When In Groups? by Thok(m): 12:12pm On Oct 08, 2012
When in a group, they Tend to be fake, 'cos dey don chop belleful..
Re: Why Do Girls Turn Nasty When In Groups? by Aikayy: 12:14pm On Oct 08, 2012
centje: go get a job

Tuale 4 u!!!

Peep like u na nairaland champions. 4 real life na ayamba u go dey wear boot, match and pass. Sweet mouth na when boiz dey secondary sch o! Now na activity, action, style or swagg. All na moni kill am!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Five Reasons Why Broke Girls Don't Deserve Rich Guys / Her Past Is Too Much For Me / Married Couples Vs Dating Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.