Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Five Reasons Why Broke Girls Don't Deserve Rich Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Reasons Why Broke Girls Don't Deserve Rich Guys (11194 Views)

'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says / 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Reasons Why Broke Girls Don't Deserve Rich Guys by MissCokie(f): 1:35am On Aug 29, 2017

Five reasons why broke girls don't deserve rich guys

1. You Are A Liability : Majority of girls, would rant 24hrs a day, 365days a year about how they hate broke guys, bla bla bla, with zero bank account, no financial stabilty, no brain to be creative and attract positive source of income, yet they despise broke hustling guys. If you're a guy, please stay away from such girls, because they will wreck your financial life.

2. You Don't Deserve Him : If you deem yourself fit for a rich guy, my dear , you are fit for a broke guy. No rich guy in his right senses would take you serious, because he is aware of your intentions, and believe it or not, you would be used and trashed out for the next broke girl to come in.

3. You Are A Money Sucker : Imagine you demanding for 100k from a guy, for hair and other stuff, while your father can't afford 1k for your upkeep!!!, Please are you not afraid of your wickedness?. Please guys should take a bow, and stop giving broke girls attention.

4. You Will Regret Your Actions : After demanding for 100k etc from him, and you have nothing to offer, he will use you, and use, and keep using you, till the moment he is tired of using you. Then he will dump you, and you will jump to the next guy, and the same circle continues. Then you will start looking for the nearest church to join and represent your broke image before God, and possibly get married. That's when you will recall your youthful days.

5. Your Body Is All You Got : Imagine a guy making serious money legally, and by chance you were able to hook him up. He asked you for a business idea, because he has 1million naira he is not using, and all you could come up with is emptiness grin , You will be used and dump.

Conclusion, please let's be creative and make use of our ample time to savor our brains and see if we would be able to come up with something meaningful, rather than presenting ourselves as a sex object. No rich lady got time to slay, but broke girls got the whole time to slay the world and squander a guys destiny.

Please, the guys who are still hustling, continue working hard, you will make it, and those who have already made it, I wish you luck. But you both should avoid broke girls like plaques.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Five Reasons Why Broke Girls Don't Deserve Rich Guys by chuks013: 1:37am On Aug 29, 2017
U talk well jare...jus watch aw broke girls go soon dey comment now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Reasons Why Broke Girls Don't Deserve Rich Guys by Divay22(f): 1:46am On Aug 29, 2017
I wee comment when i wake up.
Re: Five Reasons Why Broke Girls Don't Deserve Rich Guys by Nobody: 1:48am On Aug 29, 2017
What is this one saying? undecided undecided

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Five Reasons Why Broke Girls Don't Deserve Rich Guys by Odes202: 1:50am On Aug 29, 2017
Yeah....whatever
Re: Five Reasons Why Broke Girls Don't Deserve Rich Guys by Nobody: 1:59am On Aug 29, 2017
Open your eyes and ears, the broke ones makes the loudest noise.
Re: Five Reasons Why Broke Girls Don't Deserve Rich Guys by Sierusvirus(m): 9:37am On Aug 29, 2017
Broke girls into hiding grin

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons Why Broke Girls Don't Deserve Rich Guys by bamisepeters(m): 10:10am On Aug 29, 2017
Personally, i feel some posts are not meant to be taken seriously, this post is just on a lighter mood, so don't take it serious ladies because i know many broke ladies are working extremely harder even than those rich guys. Keep huzling babes, e go better...

6 Likes

Re: Five Reasons Why Broke Girls Don't Deserve Rich Guys by tosyne2much(m): 10:12am On Aug 29, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Five Reasons Why Broke Girls Don't Deserve Rich Guys by iamJ(m): 10:16am On Aug 29, 2017
cheesy
Re: Five Reasons Why Broke Girls Don't Deserve Rich Guys by Dillusionist(m): 10:18am On Aug 29, 2017
abeg stop this nonsense it's long overdue

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Five Reasons Why Broke Girls Don't Deserve Rich Guys by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 29, 2017
lol... This op gat no chill at all.

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons Why Broke Girls Don't Deserve Rich Guys by MissCokie(f): 10:32am On Aug 29, 2017
Dillusionist:
abeg stop this nonsense it's long overdue

You think your opinion counts here?.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Five Reasons Why Broke Girls Don't Deserve Rich Guys by MissCokie(f): 10:34am On Aug 29, 2017
Sierusvirus:
Broke girls into hiding grin

grin they will avoid this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Five Reasons Why Broke Girls Don't Deserve Rich Guys by MissCokie(f): 10:35am On Aug 29, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
What is this one saying? undecided undecided

Just giving out my own piece of advice.

3 Likes

Re: Five Reasons Why Broke Girls Don't Deserve Rich Guys by MissCokie(f): 10:36am On Aug 29, 2017
chuks013:
U talk well jare...jus watch aw broke girls go soon dey comment now

grin
Re: Five Reasons Why Broke Girls Don't Deserve Rich Guys by Victornezzar: 10:38am On Aug 29, 2017
Smiles
Re: Five Reasons Why Broke Girls Don't Deserve Rich Guys by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 29, 2017
MissCokie:

Just giving out my own piece of advice.
I bet you have a BF
Re: Five Reasons Why Broke Girls Don't Deserve Rich Guys by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 29, 2017
Ain't you all tired of all these attention seeking threads on broke guys and girls?. Don't start what you can't finish with your myopic view points. were you not told that being broke is a temporal state of financial lack?.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Five Reasons Why Broke Girls Don't Deserve Rich Guys by Dillusionist(m): 10:48am On Aug 29, 2017
MissCokie:

You think your opinion counts here?.
do you really think I came here to check on whose opinion should be counted? ?go and find work jareh

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Five Reasons Why Broke Girls Don't Deserve Rich Guys by Dillusionist(m): 10:51am On Aug 29, 2017
kimbraa:
Ain't you all tired of all these attention seeking threads on broke guys and girls?. Don't start what you can't finish with your myopic view points. were you not told that being broke is a temporal state of financial lack?.
I just tire

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons Why Broke Girls Don't Deserve Rich Guys by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 29, 2017
Broke girls don enter this thread. A won slay goat. Op nice write up. Only a guilty mind would find this post offensive.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Reasons Why Broke Girls Don't Deserve Rich Guys by MissCokie(f): 11:08am On Aug 29, 2017
Dillusionist:

do you really think I came here to check on who's opinion should be counted? ?go and find work jareh
if my post strike a nerve, go and die. By the way, you need to also go and eat, you look unhealthy.

And for others , none of your opinions mean anything to me. Lazy girls, trying to rub shoulders with me because its a faceless forum.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Five Reasons Why Broke Girls Don't Deserve Rich Guys by Dillusionist(m): 11:10am On Aug 29, 2017
MissCokie:
if my post strike a nerve, go and die. By the way, you need to also go and eat, you look unhealthy.

And for others , none of your opinions mean anything to me. Lazy girls, trying to rub shoulders with me because its a faceless forum.
thank you and you know what??go fvck yourself

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Five Reasons Why Broke Girls Don't Deserve Rich Guys by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 29, 2017
No condition is permanent jare,stop recycling old threads.

*modified*

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons Why Broke Girls Don't Deserve Rich Guys by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 29, 2017
grin God will increase you knowledge

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons Why Broke Girls Don't Deserve Rich Guys by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 29, 2017
Re: Five Reasons Why Broke Girls Don't Deserve Rich Guys by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 29, 2017
Re: Five Reasons Why Broke Girls Don't Deserve Rich Guys by Lalas247(f): 11:49am On Aug 29, 2017
Interesting grin
Re: Five Reasons Why Broke Girls Don't Deserve Rich Guys by marvin902(m): 12:09pm On Aug 29, 2017
grin grin grin grin..
funny
some girls just looking for guys to use as their poverty alleviation scheme

#gold-diggers everywhere grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Five Reasons Why Broke Girls Don't Deserve Rich Guys by MissCokie(f): 12:34pm On Aug 29, 2017
sunshineG:
grin God will increase you knowledge

Amen.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Five Reasons Why Broke Girls Don't Deserve Rich Guys by MissCokie(f): 12:37pm On Aug 29, 2017
marvin902:
grin grin grin grin..
funny
some girls just looking for guys to use as their poverty alleviation scheme

#gold-diggers everywhere grin grin

Its so disgusting to see a girl depending on another man for her upkeep. Every time i discuss about this topic online or in a conference, the reaction is always amazing.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Guys What Will You Do If This Guy Slaps Your Lovely Girlfriend(picture) / Who Owns a woman's Breast????? / Gay Cartoons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.