Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,124 members, 7,863,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:50 AM

Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) (15038 Views)

Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (5th Edition) / Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) / Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 10, 2012
Goldieluks: Goldieluks:

Doing what??

Goldieluks:

9 inch srew driver? (Screw driver for screwing nails to the wall, duh!)

Goldieluks:

How big?? (There are different sizes of screw driver, duh!)

Goldieluks: Keep twisting it on the nail. It would make it stronger. I will be with you shortly.( He was fixing my wardrobe, duh)

ahem.. okay undecided
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 10, 2012
D-Explorer:

Wetin i do oga sir? cheesy

Why did you have to explore Goldie's wardrobe with your screwdriver on a crush thread?

[size=48pt]You're a suspect[/size]
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by Goldieluks: 8:15pm On Oct 10, 2012
D-Explorer:

Goldie! Goldie!! Goldie!!!

Sweetie...come here. kiss kiss
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by DExplorer1: 8:21pm On Oct 10, 2012
flanrey:

Why did you have to explore Goldie's wardrobe with your screwdriver on a crush thread?

It was an innocent call into her bedroom to fix her wardrobe. I started drilling with my screw driver but am not done yet. Oga shey na crime? smiley
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by Goldieluks: 8:23pm On Oct 10, 2012
flanrey:

shocked
Suspect? Him thief your screw driver?
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by DExplorer1: 8:24pm On Oct 10, 2012
Goldieluks:

Sweetie...come here. kiss kiss
Chai, sweet Goldie, don't wake the sleeping horse. It could be a marathon if you do undecided cheesy
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 10, 2012
Lawd, please, do have meowcy
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 10, 2012
Goldieluks:

shocked
we're still talking about screwdrivers here, right? undecided
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by Goldieluks: 8:32pm On Oct 10, 2012
D-Explorer:

Chai, sweet Goldie, don't wake the sleeping horse. It could be a marathon if you do undecided cheesy

I want to check something, move closer. kiss kiss
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by Goldieluks: 8:32pm On Oct 10, 2012
joeydozzy:
we're still talking about screwdrivers here, right? undecided

Yeah right! tongue
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 10, 2012
D-Explorer:

Ashewo man! Horse don enter bedroom too?

D-Explorer:

It was an innocent call into her bedroom to fix her wardrobe. I started drilling with my screw driver but am not done yet. Oga shey na crime? smiley

Drilling! undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Goldieluks:

shocked
Yes o, that my black screwdriver i forgot last time i came to fix your cupboard
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by DExplorer1: 8:38pm On Oct 10, 2012
Goldieluks:

I want to check something, move closer. kiss kiss
At your service baby, am so close now. What do i need to loose? kiss
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 10, 2012
D-Explorer:

At your service baby, am so close now. What do i need to loose? kiss

shocked shocked
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by DExplorer1: 8:43pm On Oct 10, 2012
flanrey:
Yes o, that my black screwdriver i forgot last time i came to fix your cupboard
shocked shocked shocked what? My Goldie?
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by DExplorer1: 8:45pm On Oct 10, 2012
joeydozzy:

shocked shocked
Yes na, her wardrobe key needs lubricant my friend.
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by Goldieluks: 8:48pm On Oct 10, 2012
D-Explorer:

shocked shocked shocked what? My Goldie?

Don't mind him, he don't know how to fix things. His screw driver doesn't stand up like yours. kiss kiss
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 10, 2012
D-Explorer:

Yes na, her wardrobe key needs lubricant my friend.

but I got a bigger screwdriver with drills that are concise. should I help?
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by DExplorer1: 8:52pm On Oct 10, 2012
Goldieluks:

Don't mind him, he don't know how to fix things. His screw driver doesn't stand up like yours. kiss kiss
Haa! Baby, have you seen it? shocked
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by Goldieluks: 8:53pm On Oct 10, 2012
D-Explorer:

Haa! Baby, have you seen it? shocked

Me? seen it? Yes on TV in a documentary. cheesy
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by DExplorer1: 8:54pm On Oct 10, 2012
joeydozzy:

but I got a bigger screwdriver with drills that are concise. should I help?
The hole of her wardrobe is deep, your screwdriver will be lost. Don't bother cheesy
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by DExplorer1: 8:56pm On Oct 10, 2012
Goldieluks:

Me? seen it? Yes on TV in a documentary. cheesy
Ok sweets, i trust you. Can i go on drilling now?
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 10, 2012
D-Explorer:

The hole of her wardrobe is deep, your screwdriver will be lost. Don't bother cheesy

nah, it's just going to accommodate the whole space.
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 10, 2012
cool
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 10, 2012
Goldieluks:

C'mon my Goldie... You did say same thing bout Explorer the last time, that's why I had to come fix it for you...remember?
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by DExplorer1: 9:03pm On Oct 10, 2012
joeydozzy:

nah, it's just going to accommodate the whole space.
Accommodate space? That's car park now cheesy
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by DExplorer1: 9:06pm On Oct 10, 2012
~vicky~ where have you been?
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 10, 2012
D-Explorer:

Accommodate space? That's car park now cheesy

so the diameter of the hole in the wardrobe is how wide?
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by Goldieluks: 9:11pm On Oct 10, 2012
joeydozzy:

angry angry

go back to church.
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 10, 2012
Goldieluks: angry angry

go back to church.

I thought we were fixing wardrobes, tongue
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by DExplorer1: 9:14pm On Oct 10, 2012
joeydozzy:

What? You want me to describe my sweets' wardrobe? sad
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by DExplorer1: 9:16pm On Oct 10, 2012
Goldieluks oh baby, i'm so into you.
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by Goldieluks: 9:17pm On Oct 10, 2012
joeydozzy:

I thought we were fixing[b] wardrobes[/b], tongue

I already asked D-explorer not you. angry tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply)

Is Age A Big Deal? / I Caught Them Having S*x Outdoor The Video / Songs To 'melt' A Girls Heart?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.